Type keyword(s) to search

S47 Ep. 1 Premiere: "One Glorious and Perfect Episode" LIVE CHAT THREAD

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

I know Rome is playing hard, but everyone would want the HII if they could find it.

They definitely would, and it's always puzzled me when everyone is back at camp and suddenly becomes concerned that someone is missing and out looking for the idol.  And then continue to sit there and speculate about them and the idol.  But least this group is being proactive trying to catch Rome.  But they'd be doing the same thing.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

That was the right decision to take the 3 TC HII. No time before TC to go for the full HII.

Is it the next 3 TCs, period, or the next 3 TCs that his tribe participates in?  That could take him to the merge if his tribe does well. 

Edited by Quilt Fairy
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Quilt Fairy said:

Is it the next 3 TCs, period, or the next 3 TCs that his tribe participates in?  That could take him to the merge.

I assume the next 3 tribal councils he goes to.

1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

What  if somebody else finds the box?  Can they just hide it somewhere?

I think that whoever finds it first has possession of it (so even if someone else found it I don't believe they can do anything with it).

Well, this has been a fun challenge so far.  Yellow started going off course and Blue tipped their boat over.

Oh, and now Yellow has tipped their boat too.  It's so dramatic we get a commercial break!

• LOL 3
(edited)

If I wanted to go off looking for an idol, I'd do some serious farting first so everyone would think I'd gone to have a disgusting discrete poo behind a tree.

Edited by EllenB
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

This "take your flint if you're the losing team" crap is BS. I hate that. It just further disadvantages the weakest tribe and makes it that much more likely they will keep losing.

This also seems like a very poorly designed challenge.

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I want Blue to win, I like people on that tribe and am nervous for my faves there.  

Is Yellow maybe throwing this?  It seems like they are moving slow.  And wow, I didn't time thinking that right with Andy going down.

(edited)

He's bringing up the coconut? Lordy it really is Bhanu v 2.0. 

eta: There's a woman in the blue tribe that's trying to tell Andy to stop talking because he's clearly not helping himself. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 12
(edited)

Andy is listing the reasons why his tribe needs to vote him off.  I mean seriously they are not going to keep someone this unhinged around (right?)

He is literally the "I'm taking my ball and going home because you won't tell me how awesome I am".

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 5

Andy may be the worst competitor in the history of this show. 

I'm torn. I cannot stand perpetual victims and people who whine about stupid shit. So I don't like Andy...but holy shit, what kinda madness could we get if he's around for a while?! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Andy physically falling apart and now he's tanking his own game. Now everyone will want to vote him out because they don't want to carry his emotional weight.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

Andy, my gosh… he’s a true mess.  I’m sorry for the kid but he does NOT belong on this game.  Survivor Casting, please cut this out.

I actually believed Jeff when he said they were going to put stricter measures in place to prevent another incident like S45 where Hannah and Sean quit.  Either he needs better measures or he secretly loves this drama.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Andy physically falling apart and now he's tanking his own game. Now everyone will want to vote him out because they don't want to carry his emotional weight.

And Jeff will probably try to make them feel guilty for voting him off.

• Like 1

I mean . . .isn't losing and going to tribal and voting someone out and being down a team member the penalty? Why do they have to take the flint as yet another penalty?? "and just to make sure you KEEP losing . . ."

• Angry 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

But there’s still about 25 minutes left, so…?

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Useful 1