Type keyword(s) to search

S07.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

Just now, Red Bridey said:

Why is there still a Sister Wives show when he's down to one wife and the others have renounced their plural marriage ways (haven't they? I don't keep up with them)?

It's a living.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
15 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Commercial time so I’ll ask now if anyone has any life hacks for a 70yo woman who tripped, broke a metatarsal and will be on crutches and a plastic cast for 8-10 weeks. She received the knee scooter I sent her and I’m hoping it relieves the stress on her body that crutches create. Luckily she has a wonderful husband, but she’s overwhelmed art the moment.

Jenny says, “Bowk, bowk!”

I broke my kneecap years ago so I’ll tell you what helped me.
If her scooter doesn’t have a basket a lightweight backpack makes it easier to carry things on crutches.

A sturdy shower chair . My husband went to the dollar store and bought suction trays for my soap . We bought travel size shampoo so it could sit in anther suction tray and then be at at the level of the chair.

If your friend lives anywhere where snow is likely in a few months you can get metal prongs that attach to crutches or a cane and they really made me feel more secure.
All I can think of right now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

And she refers to Victoria as "the sister". Charming. 

Just now, MagicEyes said:

I need to find a new job soon. I'll add this to the list of possibilities. 

Surely things aren't that dire! Say it isn't so! 

• Like 4
  • Angry 2
  • LOL 1
23 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He. Brought. A. Test. 

Oh my god. 

She needs to give him a freaking test. 

Of course, Rayne eats chicken. Hypocrite like everyone on this show!

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
6 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Why is there still a Sister Wives show when he's down to one wife and the others have renounced their plural marriage ways (haven't they? I don't keep up with them)?

Yes, and Robyn is the only legal wife, so the rest can just leave without paperwork.  

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But wait, she eats chicken?? I give up. 

It’s along the same lines as a vegetarian wearing leather shoes or someone who claims that she doesn’t want anything not organic in her body, yet gets breast implants.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Does she think all the chickens she’s eaten in her life were lulled to sweet, calm death by someone singing lullabies to them? 

They died peacefully of old age, after a long and happy life on a nice farm in the country, when they ran and played with other chickens all day long.

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Sister Chidi is so calm.

I LOVE her. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But wait, she eats chicken?? I give up. 

It's the rudeness! I don't want to see a chicken killed either, but I can say "Oh, please don't...can we have vegetables tonight?". This nitwit.

• Like 2
  • Applause 8

He does have a nice smile. But I don't think this is going to go well, sorry Veal. 

Maybe she watched the previous seasons in South Africa where whats her name had power issues? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t suppose Veah got any counseling for her emotional problems? Too much to ask for?

I’m sure she’s just as well adjusted as Stapler.  No issues at all…

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5