Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E23: Tell All: No Limits Part 4

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Zombness said:

FYI

Hide contents

Gino has split from Jasmine and he has another girlfriend.

Reveal spoiler

Gino and Jasmine are going to be both on the Single Life each of them separately.

Reveal spoiler

Rob and Sophie have been signed for The Last Resort.

Who else would sign up for that??!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, JeanJean said:

I wish Loren would get a handle on her body dysmorphia because she  may pass it on to her daughter. (Her sons, too, but I think the girl would be more at risk.) I wish she'd think about that.

She does not even seem to recognize that endless surgeries are not the answer. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I remember rumours that Cher had two ribs removed so as to be thinner.

Women used to get their back molars removed to give them the suck in cheeks look that made their cheekbones more prominent.  

I've heard a lot of people had ribs removed to give them a smaller waist. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I've heard a lot of people had ribs removed to give them a smaller waist. 

Yikes!! I'd give up eating ribs for a smaller waist, maybe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, judylo said:

Someone on Reddit was saying that this Tell All shows that Loren and Alex are on the rocks.

She seems so nervous and uptight when he’s talking.  It makes me uncomfortable.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Women used to get their back molars removed to give them the suck in cheeks look that made their cheekbones more prominent.  

And now they get buccal fat removed to make their faces look more skeletal.  

Loren, you agreed to be a SAH mother. You know that Alexei is a traditional man. You need to negotiate, not lay down the law. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think she's just generally an anxious nervous person. The tics don't help, sadly. 

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Where are @Eldemarge and @Floatingbison these days?

Yes they need to come back!! 

• Like 3

Hi everyone.

I was on the phone for the first 45 minutes of tonight’s episode but have read everything and don’t think I missed anything by watching my muted tv.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
12 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Loren is always nervous and uptight.   Her mother really ruined her self esteem.    And now her mother video calls the show to cause more issues.   Loren wants more kids, and Alexei doesn't.   This would lead to another Mommy Makeover, including more top enhancement.   

Alexei has had jobs where he travels, so who is going to watch the kids?   There isn't room for a live in nanny in that apartment.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 4
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

For more hot tub tell alls? Great LOL. 

Please, without Ed.

Where is Jason or Justin or whatever Liz's hired gun is named?

Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Loren is always nervous and uptight.   Her mother really ruined her self esteem.  

I think she was born twitchy and whiny.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Hi everyone.

I was on the phone for the first 45 minutes of tonight’s episode but have read everything and don’t think I missed anything by watching my muted tv.

The wildest thing was when Jasmine said she wanted to get her ribs broken so she can have a smaller waist. 😲

• Mind Blown 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Please, without Ed.

Oh yeah where did he go?? 

• Like 2

Alexei is okay with Loren making money as long as she still does all the child care and laundry. 

I will be very unsurprised if Loren turns up "accidentally" pregnant.

Noooooooooooooooooo!! Angela is back. 😡

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Wink 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Alexei is okay with Loren making money as long as she still does all the child care and laundry. 

I think his worry is that her selfish ass will keep dumping more and more on him.

10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

She worries that he will out her. I suspect she's a pain.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1

Loren has no idea what she signed up for, does she? I mean, how old are her kids? All under five? She's already bored? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for working mothers, I was one myself. But she signed up to be a SAH mother to a whole passel of kids. And now she's all "Ooooh, I'm lonely and unfulfilled! I need plastic surgery and a job and to be an influencer". She needs therapy, lots of it, to try and figure out what she really wants. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
(edited)

The return of the Wicked Witch of Hazelton.    Emily looks stunned at seeing Angie, and not happy.   

I love Kobe sticking up for Michael to Angela. Rob and Thais are nodding along with Kobe.    Everyone is glaring at Angela.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 5
6 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

The wildest thing was when Jasmine said she wanted to get her ribs broken so she can have a smaller waist. 😲

Jasmine wants to be a Disney princess.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

Watching late again but listened on my headphones. Sophie must have been absent from her fancy private school on the day they taught grammatical use of “was” and “were.” It drives me crazy. “We was…” “They was…” 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I don't like you, but I don't dislike you, either." Words to live by.

I kinda feel that way about Rob...

But Ed? Still can fall face first into that hot tub.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

She resembles an apple doll.

Apple dolls are cute. Angela’s vile and destructive soul is leaking into her face.

Edited by Shelbie
  • Like 5
  • LOL 6
Just now, magemaud said:

Watching late again but listened on my headphones. Sophie must have been absent from her fancy private school on the day they taught grammatical use of “was” and “were.” It drives me crazy. “We was…” “They was…” 

I'll bet a quarter that Sophie's fancy private school was a place that the wealthy send their none to bright girl children to be "finished". She learned how to behave in a fancy restaurant and a couple of French phrases and brushed up her skiing. She sure as hell was not given too much of a brain workout.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Please, without Ed.

I think she was born twitchy and whiny.

To some degree, she was.  She has Touretttte's. Is that a nervous system disorder? I feel like she's anxious ALL the time so she's constantly searching for something that will make her fee calm but nothing works.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I love how Angela shows up on a reality show tell all and whines that "this is none of your business". If its no one's business, then stay home and live your life out of the public eye. Hahahahaha, I kill me. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 10
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I'm getting ads for the Burlesque Show "The Empire Strips Back".

Fun for the whole family.

Is Jasmine part of the show? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, JeanJean said:

To some degree, she was.  She has Touretttte's. Is that a nervous symptom disorder. I feel like she's anxious ALL the time so she's constantly searching for something that will make her fee calm but nothing works.

She has Tourettes Syndrome, yes, but I think she's a natural pain.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Ed's calling Manuel lazy!  And Liz is agreeing with everything Ed says.    The man who turned his home into a hoarder house, and never cleans.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Angry 4
1 minute ago, JeanJean said:

To some degree, she was.  She has Touretttte's. Is that a nervous symptom disorder. I feel like she's anxious ALL the time so she's constantly searching for something that will make her fee calm but nothing works.

It causes her tics to increase. When Alex is talking about his expectations the tics get worse.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 4
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'll bet a quarter that Sophie's fancy private school was a place that the wealthy send their none to bright girl children to be "finished". She learned how to behave in a fancy restaurant and a couple of French phrases and brushed up her skiing. She sure as hell was not given too much of a brain workout.  

I suspect it never existed. She says "wif" and "don't got no".

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1

I think English is one of the hardest languages to learn.  There are so many wackily spelled words, for starters.

Through, bough, tough, dough...

• Like 7
1 minute ago, JeanJean said:

I think English is one of the hardest languages to learn.  There are so many wackily spelled words, for starters.

Through, bough, tough, dough...

True, plus it is difficult to learn a new language as an adult.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
47 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Something tells me that a hot tub party as @Suzywriter's house would be crazy fun, and not contain any yelling, accusations, drunken brawling, crying, or flouncing. 

Especially if she has the “no clothes in the hot tub” rule like Branden’s parents. 

36 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But we already knew that. 

She wants her ribs broken to make her waist smaller? Yes, I'm sure that all the reputable, board certified plastic surgeons are doing that procedure. She'll find some fly by night dude whose license was yanked years ago who does it in his converted garage "surgical suite". 

In Turkey! Arranged by Shekinah and Sarper’s company 

• LOL 10