Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I love southern Maine, Wells Beach area. Or New Hampshire. We have a Mainiac in our crew, don't we? Eldemare? 

Yuuup, I lived in the Worcester area for 5 glorious years before being RIPPED AWAY from my friends and college and forced to move to Texas (by my ex)! And I'm still in Texas, but I'd visit Mass again any day!

Or anywhere in New England.

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Yuuup, I lived in the Worcester area for 5 glorious years before being RIPPED AWAY from my friends and college and forced to move to Texas (by my ex)! And I'm still in Texas, but I'd visit Mass again any day!

We need to make this happen. I have friends who have a place in Boothbay, Maine, maybe we could rent it for a few days and have some fun! 

• Applause 1
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

I haven't been really watching this episode because our commentary is so entertaining!

I barely glance up from my laptop, I'm too busy reading, typing and laughing! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

What? See, this is what happens when the bunkies are so entertaining! I miss stuff. 

Me too,that's what rewatching is for I guess.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, HorrrGoodnight said:

It makes sense that Shonta is boring since she's an actual grandma. 

My grandmothers were cool AF. One rocked leather pants well into her 70s.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3

I live in a Braxton free zone so I’m out. Have a great weekend, everyone. Hard to believe that Labor Day will soon be upon us. My son, who recently moved from SF to Oregon, will be here for the annual get together with his high school friends. They’ve been doing their boys’ weekend for over 20 years now. Looking forward to seeing him. Have a good one. Adios.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is a fine handled comb anything like a fine toothed comb?

I'm not sure, but you can be assured I'm going to watch this episode with sparrow's eyes!

Sorry I am late as usual. I kept thinking it was Saturday!

True's pants make him look like he's wearing his underwear on the outside.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
On 8/23/2024 at 8:23 PM, Eldemarge said:

I lived in Worcester for a year.  It was awful, I’m a midwesterner who came there by way of living in Texas. The New England people….no one was friendly and the consensus was if you aren’t old money living there for generations, you were not worth notice.  At least in the circles I moved in. Different strokes for different folks. 

• Love 1

S07.E06: Ready or Not

Shonta drops a bombshell on True; Kim's dad confronts Joey; Julian hatches a plan to hide Christine.

Original air date 2024.08.30

I am getting the feeling that True/Shonta is one of those couples for which they have very little footage that is being dragged out as far as possible. 

• Like 6

Hola, my peeps! I want you all to know that in the past week I received my paralegal certification from Al's House of Law and Superette. I promise to go through all your legal documents with a fine handled comb. And the wall art in my storefront office advises you to "Relax" along with "Let go and let God", for the righteous among you. 

Has everyone had a good week? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9