Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Feeds are back. Chelsie's wearing the key. Aaand.... I'm out.

We'll miss you!😎  But yeah, I try to be a realist.  Just cut Chelsie the check and get this over with.

Hope to see you on other forums.😁

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I mean, again, what are you going to do? She's a very good player. Very good players tend to win F4 HOH. I agree it's boring as fuck, but she certainly deserves the win. She's controlled this whole game. Even had she lost, she likely would have been 99% safe.  

While Chelsie likely just tells Makensy, Rubina, and Cam what to do with their DPOV, let's just assume they have freedom to do what they want. I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink they would go:

Cam: Votes out Rubina

Makensy: Votes out Cam

Rubina: Votes out Cam

However, if Cam just does what Chelsie wants, then I guess Cam votes out Makensy. 

There is still at least a REMOTE chance of someone other than Chelsie winning F3 and choosing not to bring her to F2, Steve and Vanessa-style. That very logical decision occurred precisely ONE TIME in the history of the show, but it's always possible that it could happen for a second time this year (and I still ADORE the fact that Liz was shocked that Steve voted out Vanessa that year because Liz thought that she, LIZ, was the tougher person for Steve to defeat. LIZ!!!). 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I'm happy for Chelsie, and I think she is a good player.  I mean, I've stopped watching because it's boring as fuck, but that doesn't change my opinion on the player she is.  She's fantastic at the social game, she wins comps, she recovered from being down and out the week after Cedric was booted and Tucker became HOH, that's pretty clear to me it's a good game.  

• Like 8

Jokers is showing Makensy and Cam??? Not that it matters much.  

Thank you all for watching and posting. Don’t know what I’d do without you. 

• Love 1

Anyone who volunteers at any point is dumb but at this point it just takes dumbfuckery to a whole new level. You have to make the HOH make a choice at this point in the game to find out where you really stand.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Even my husband has given up on watching the shows until the finale. When I told him that it was a 2 hour episode yesterday because there was none on Wednesday, he heaved the world's biggest sigh and said, "Just fill me in." YOU'VE WATCHED AROUND EIGHT HOURS OF CONTENT MINUS COMMERCIALS, BUDDY. Call me when you sit through a whole season, then you can bitch about it taking soooo long. 

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Nominations have already happened.  Chelsie nominated Makensy and Rubina.  The former volunteered.

According to multiple on-line sources, Chelsie nominated Mackensy and Cam.  

At this point Chelsie deserves the win just for the way that she has somehow got everyone (except Cam) to basically worship the ground on which she walks. Even going as far as nominating themselves (volunteering if you must) to go on the block for her so that she doesn't get any blood on her hands. 

I would love Cam or Rubina to win at this point but I'm sure whoever wins will just hand the check to Chelsie & say "here you go, you deserve it more than me". Well except Cam who seems impervious to her "charms".

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
22 minutes ago, Skooma said:

MJ was condemned because of her race by T'Kor before she even entered the house.  That is totally wrong.  T'Kor behaved no better than white racists on this show in the past.  Cookout was to "right" those wrongs somehow.  But now?  Well we are at the stage that two wrongs do not make a right. 

Whoa... I don't know if the actual conversations and activity supports this .  T'Kor and Chelsie agreed not to nominate each other as black women.  I think that was the extent of the agreement.   A cookout 2.0 was not anyone's serious game plan.  

And I'm not sure how their agreement differs from Rubina's idea for an all girl alliance.   Or Rubina and KImo similar bonding over shared Pacific Asian heritage.   Or those who built alliances based on shared personal attributes (hair color, age, sex, geographic location, etc).... T'Kor and Chelsie are no different.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
(edited)

To add to that, BB US had zero Black winners prior to the diversity initiative, and very few Black contestants who even made it close to the end. Since the diversity initiative began, we've had three POC winners in three seasons. Access matters. Opportunity matters. And one of the ways you achieve those things is to have representation, visibility, voices with power that can speak up and contribute to providing that access. I understand the frustration with T'Kor's game, but I'm very uncomfortable with painting her motivation as problematic. 

Chelsie is probably the best bet for veto, if she tries to win it. I'm not sure she should. At this point it might be easier to let the cards fall than to have to make a decision about who sits on the block and who votes. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, PaperTree said:

We'll miss you!😎 

Aww, thanks. But I didn’t mean I was done done. Just done watching feeds, because there is absolutely no chance of anything good happening now. I’m still gonna come here to bitch and moan until the bitter end, because what else do I have to do.

It cracks me up that some viewers think T’Kor has so much power that she is personally handing Chelsie the win. T’Kor is just one single-minded idealist in a floppy hat. (Mmm hmmm.)  Chelsie is at the end because of the work CHELSIE did to create strong relationships and manipulate people’s choices in a way that made them feel like the choices were actually theirs. T’Kor may have championed Chelsie, but she didn’t distract and redirect people to act against their own interests. She didn’t sweet talk Lean into thinking Chelsie was her friend. She didn’t entice Makensey to backstab Leah. She didn’t decorate sideboard Cam with a frilly table runner and tell him he’s pretty. Chelsie did all that.

Chelsie may annoy me personally and her game may be boring as fuck, but it’s a damn effective game. She’s been laser focused since the beginning, gathering a circle of loyalists, targeting the right people at the right time, and recruiting allies (i.e. Makensey) just when she needed them. All while ensuring someone else did all the dirty work. I hate that she’s likely to win, but I can’t deny she earned it.

• Like 10
36 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Chelsie may annoy me personally and her game may be boring as fuck, but it’s a damn effective game. She’s been laser focused since the beginning, gathering a circle of loyalists, targeting the right people at the right time, and recruiting allies (i.e. Makensey) just when she needed them. All while ensuring someone else did all the dirty work. I hate that she’s likely to win, but I can’t deny she earned it.

Other than Chelsie going off-script whenever Cam looks at any other perambulating pair of X chromosomes, I would tend to agree.

• Like 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, After7Only said:

Whoa... I don't know if the actual conversations and activity supports this .  T'Kor and Chelsie agreed not to nominate each other as black women.  I think that was the extent of the agreement.   A cookout 2.0 was not anyone's serious game plan.

It was in T'Kor's according to all these live feed post throughout the entire season.  She was adamant that a POC should win and especially a Black woman.

Chelsie, yes you are right about that was all she agreed to with T'Kor.  She wasn't into race is everything.  If it helped her then it was fine with her.  If not, then not.  And yeah it would be really nice if a Black woman won if she was named Chelsie.

But T'Kor was absolutely completely obsessed with it from day one.  She threw away her own game for "the cause."

And that was what made Chelsie the far better player.  If her race helped, fine.  That was a way she could easily manipulate T'Kor.    But Chelsie didn't judge or make alliances or game moves based on race.  She made them based on how she could win the grand prize.  She saw people as individuals as a result.  T'Kor never did.

And if Chelsie is in a position to get rid of MJ and chooses to sit by either Cam or Rubina at the end it won't be based on race on her part but because she knows both of them are total goats and MJ is the only other person left that has any resume at all to bring before the jury (comp wins).  Again, Chelsie is far more "progressed" in her life view than T'Kor.

Edited by Skooma

Some of y'all really want T'Kor to be some Big Bad of the season when she was just... there. Occasionally talking game. Mostly just lounging. Not giving angry, frothing at the mouth screeds or stomping around telling people that they can't sit at her table because they're not the same. Just there. Playing the game like everyone else.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
On 9/26/2024 at 11:31 AM, Brian Cronin said:

It's fascinating to see the different social interactions you run into in the house.

This is what I always tell people when they find out I’m a fan. And it’s the truth! I never would have guessed, for instance, that Angela would revert to middle school bullying tactics when faced with a little stress. Or that T’Kor, who seemed so self-assured and calm, would buckle under the anxiety that came with having to make a game decision and ultimately devote her game to Chelsie. People are fascinating.

I agree with you about Cam responding to the energy and emotion levels of the people around him (how weird that we both get that impression without actually having seen him around people other than this season’s hamsters!). 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Some of y'all really want T'Kor to be some Big Bad of the season when she was just... there. Occasionally talking game. Mostly just lounging. Not giving angry, frothing at the mouth screeds or stomping around telling people that they can't sit at her table because they're not the same. Just there. Playing the game like everyone else.

I generally agree, but I will concede that T'Kor's HoH was definitely the turning point of the season. 

• Like 1

Not surprising. Bye, Rubina!

One thing I can't wait to see is how Quinn justifies saying Kimo voting out T'Kor was not good but the fact that it was actually Chelsie just shows she's the best player ever lol.

The jury really wants Chelsie is be some amazing mastermind so they don't have to accept the fact that they all are just very dumb, passive, and blind.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Not surprising. Bye, Rubina!

Uh . . . what?  No, it's actually bye, Cam.  Makensy has said that she's evicting him if she wins since he definitely won't take her to the F2, while Rubina at least has a chance of doing that.

(edited)

I was trying to figure out how they're going to fill Thursday's show since veto is in Sunday's but then I remembered they're bringing Jag in. I actually like Jag and don't find him to be a bad winner but the fact that they think anyone wants to see him talk about the (lack of) strategy this season for I guess like half the episode just shows how little Production understands what people wanna see lol.

Also, I personally have/had no problem with T'Kor's 'I want a Black woman to win' situation, it's just that it is such a huge reason why Chelsie was able to get a stronghold on the game and it had literally nothing to do with her game play, which makes her boring ass coronation even harder to enjoy.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also, I personally have/had no problem with T'Kor's 'I want a Black woman to win' situation, it's just that it is such a huge reason why Chelsie was able to get a stronghold on the game and it had literally nothing to do with her game play, which makes her boring ass coronation even harder to enjoy.

Do you mean "stranglehold," by any chance?  A stronghold is basically a mini-castle.

Apparently, Cam melted down and ran out when it was revealed he lost.  Probably because he knows that he's done.  And according to Chelsie, he was again so close to winning.

I can hardly wait for the Makensy sermon on poor sportsmanship.

8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Uh . . . what?  No, it's actually bye, Cam.  Makensy has said that she's evicting him if she wins since he definitely won't take her to the F2, while Rubina at least has a chance of doing that.

Assuming Makensy will be the one making the decision is so funny to me. Chelsie will decide lol. I'm not ready to believe she'll actually let Cam go but we'll see.

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Assuming Makensy will be the one making the decision is so funny to me. Chelsie will decide lol. I'm not ready to believe she'll actually let Cam go but we'll see.

The funny thing is that it is sort of a series of moves at this point. 

Makensy has her plan - evict Cam.

Chelsie has her plan - try to convince Makensy not to evict Cam. 

Makensy in the past has shown she can stand up to Chelsie's arguments, but then...

DR has ITS plan - and I don't know what that is. 

If the DR wants Cam to stay, the DR might try to convince Makensy to save him, and in THAT case, he probably stays. 

If it is JUST Chelsie, I think Makensy holds fast.

• Like 1

I'm still so irked at Makensy being all, "No, Chelsie, I am not going to fuck over Leah! I know it's better for you, but it's not better for me." 

Then she goes to the DR, "Oh man, Leah really IS a snake. I better get rid of her!"

• Like 3
(edited)

Question....

If hgs are individually playing to win $750,000, why in the bluedilly hell are they allowing DR to strong arm them into making moves that don't work for their game?

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I never said she was angry, frothing or stomping so please don't conjure up images I never suggested in the least and put them on me.

I said she was totally set in her way from day 1 that she wanted to get a POC and especially a female to win.  Period.  Yeah she would have liked to be the one but she soon seemed to succumb to Chelsie being the "the chosen" for her social agenda.

So no, she was not playing the game like everybody else.  The others were playing to win a lot of money for themselves and get exposure for whatever they were doing online etc.  Not off on some crusade.  Granted most of them were lousy at it but at least they knew it was just a reality game show in the end.

2 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

If hgs are individually playing to win $750,000, why in the bluedilly hell are they allowing DR strong arm them into making moves that don't work for their game?

The DR has always tried to manipulate HGs to doing stuff that the DR thinks would make for better television (in this case it was to keep Angela in the house). Most HGs (even the dumb ones) are smart enough to know what the DR is doing, and ignore it. Makensy sadly wasn't smart enough to know what they were doing, and she fell for it. 

The DR, of course, presented to her like it was a SMART move for her to get rid of Leah, because she couldn't be trusted.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Makensy and Rubina are talking in the backyard.

Makensy says she volunteered to go up on the block.  She says that Cam really tried hard in the Veto Competition.  Cam feels closest to Chelsie, and she doesn't have any power right now.  She feels bad, but if Cam didn't win, then it "is in our hands.  So sorry, last man standing."  Rubina agrees, saying, "Good job, last man standing.  Goodbye."

Makensy says that should be grateful to make it this far, considering how little he's done.  Rubina says that Cam is losing it.  Makensy laughs that Cam is scared shitless.  Rubina says what has worked for Cam all season is that he shuts the fuck up.  Makensy says that Cam has a hell of a game, even from doing so little.  Chelsie has a little of everything in her game, and that scares her.  Her game is different than Chelsie's.  She don't have the same aspects as Chelsie.  She is aware that Chelsie has more than she.  She put Leah up, which she admits wasn't good for her (Makensy).  She can do personal stuff.  Leah was coming for people like Rubina and Chelsie, so she made the move more for others, even though it was bad for her.   But we won today, so now Cam goes.  We won and can make the F3 together.  They can make history. 

They clearly haven't seen BB6, where this already happened.

Rubina says that her community knows that it is bigger.  It is scary with Chelsie and Makensy.  It is so much bigger.  Makensy says that she came into the house without money.  If she can make a difference, then she can leave the same way as she came in, but proud that she made history.  Money is cool.  But it’s just money.  Rubina says that women can do this.  All different backgrounds.

So . . . yeah.  This confirms that Makensy is evicting Cam on Sunday (I think, if that's the next eviction date) unless Chelsie and/or the Diary Room has other ideas.

Edited by Rodney
  • Useful 1
40 minutes ago, Rodney said:

This confirms that Makensy is evicting Cam on Sunday

Because Makensey never lies. Or, because Makensey has never been influenced by Chelsie. In other words, nothing is confirmed.

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also, I personally have/had no problem with T'Kor's 'I want a Black woman to win' situation, it's just that it is such a huge reason why Chelsie was able to get a stronghold on the game

Again, I have to disagree. T'Kor is ONE person. She may have sacrificed her game to Chelsie, but I have zero evidence that she convinced anyone else to do the same. 

2 hours ago, Skooma said:

I never said [T'Kor]was angry, frothing or stomping so please don't conjure up images I never suggested in the least and put them on me.

I said she was totally set in her way from day 1 that she wanted to get a POC and especially a female to win.  Period.  Yeah she would have liked to be the one but she soon seemed to succumb to Chelsie being the "the chosen" for her social agenda.

I can't speak for anyone else, but there does seem to be a popular view that Chelsie has gained superhuman strength from being anointed by T'Kor, without any evidence that T'Kor's opinion has any sway. 

If Chelsie goes to F2, I have no doubt T'Kor will vote for her to win. But if anyone else votes for her, it will be for their own reasons, not because T'Kor decreed it. T'Kor is one vote. Whatever anyone else does or doesn't do is on Chelsie.

We've gone almost a full season without debates of racism and privilege, so please let's not stop now. T'Kor has her agenda which she's entitled to for very good reasons, so let's not villify her for that. Let's not also assume that her agenda will somehow "infect" the rest of the game. At this point, all we have is a group of socially awkward and mostly dimwitted people who just want to survive the last round of evictions and win a pile of money. Nothing more, nothing less. Let's just see what happens.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Because Makensy never lies. Or, because Makensy has never been influenced by Chelsie. In other words, nothing is confirmed.

She also told Chelsie that she's evicting Cam if she wins the Veto, which she did.  She fears that he won't take her to the F2 (and he has indeed said that he won't), while Rubina at least has a chance of doing so.  Anything that Makensy tells Chelsie I firmly believe is the truth.

If Chelsie has other ideas, though, then she'll definitely start her push at some point.

Yeah, I think it makes perfect sense for Makensy to boot Cam over Rubina. And I don’t think Chelsie will win this one, if she even tries that hard. This season is now down to Makensy vs. Chelsie. Let the best woman win. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

All of this. Plus both Leah and Angela had an opportunity to get rid of Chelsea and didn’t take it and everyone was here for it at that time because it was T’Kor they were backdooring. 

Anyways, between I think Makensy and Chelsea deserve to be the final 2 with Chelsea winning it all. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, TwistedandBored said:

All of this. Plus both Leah and Angela had an opportunity to get rid of Chelsea and didn’t take it and everyone was here for it at that time because it was T’Kor they were backdooring.

I wish Angela had just held on to her marshmallow longer, because she wanted to go after Chelsie and would've gone after her with full force.  She had no way of knowing that Leah, who'd been planning to do the same, would totally wuss out of it.