Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Skooma said:

No, no she isn't.  She is a "guilting" bully, the worst kind.  Laying on a heavy psychological trauma to her victims making them feel like bad people unless they do her bidding.  She uses their better natures against them.  That is total scum behavior.

Like I said in an episode thread, her bullying is by far FAR way worse than Paul's.  With Paul the victim could at least get angry at their treatment and know Paul was in the wrong.  With Angela she just browbeats her victims into guilt filled wimps.

The LAST thing I want to ever see on BB or TV period ever again is another Angela type.

Well, shun her all you want.  I'm going to continue to enjoy her.  More for me, I guess.

And I don't and won't ever see the "bullying" you claim that she does, because it's just not there.  But good luck in proving it.

• Like 1

Chelsie and Makensy are game-talking in the backyard.

Chelsie said that she really likes and appreciates Makensy's style of playing.  She would have no problems giving Makensy her vote in the end if she is up there.

Makensy said that she’s had to fight to stay in the house every week since Matt was evicted.  Chelsie chimed in, “You’ve been through the wringer.”  Makensy said that she’s finally feeling a little better about her position in the house (and she should).

Chelsie asked what Makensy's plans are, and Makensy says that she feels like she needs to win the next HoH Competition, but she’s fine if any of her “friends” win it, as well.  She’ll just have to gun for the next one.

Chelsie said yes, and that Cam will also need to win it, because he’s a big target for the other side.

Feed switch to the kitchen, with Cam and Rubina attempting to game-talk.  I’m not really listening as much, but I heard Tucker’s name a few times.  Cam is just listening and being polite.

Backyard feed back.  Angela has joined Chelsie and Makensy, so no more game talk.  But they proceed to have . . . actually, quite a nice chat with her.

Cam telling Quinn that he still "rocks with Leah" and understands that her Veto decision was because she has no formal alliances and she isn't included in much.

Cam says that he thinks that Leah is very smart, and she made a very "Leah decision."  That was a personal decision that Leah made for herself.  Cam says that he's always been a fan of her.  Her social game is good for getting this far without being in any alliances, and he wants to be in a formal alliance with her.

I don't know how the fuck Leah got away with this shit. . . . Does this girl have magic pheromones or something?

• LOL 3
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I don't know how the fuck Leah got away with this shit. . . . Does this girl have magic pheromones or something?

LOL!  I'm down with those who are loving this whole femme fatale role she's fallen into.  More power to her if she can faux-flirtmance her way into these guys doing her dirty work while maintaining/developing good relationships with the other women in the house, so much so that they don't view her as a huge game threat.  

Also, Quinn would look 💯% better if he wasn't rocking that long-hair, wannabe hippie-dippie, beta-male look.  Think Stephen Nedoroscik of BB.  Except without the two Olympic bronze medals because, well, US men's soccer ain't ever gonna be competitive on the world stage like the US men's gymnastics team can sometimes be.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

What amuses me to no end is that I don't think Quinn really has ANY close allies left, right? Hasn't he basically alienated EVERYONE at one point or another? And the ones he's PRETTY good with have other allies who they're MUCH closer to. 

What amuses me about Quinn is he is such a student of the game, and has tried to copy the moves of the players he admires, with essentially zero success. He thinks he's a Dan who can maneuver his way out of any corner, but Quinn just keeps finding more corners to back into. He wants to be a Will who never gets called out for his most devious moves, but everybody knows what Quinn is up to. (The DR entries where he marvelled at how people SHOULD vote him out if they had any sense were almost verbatim Dr. Will.) He thinks he can make F2s with everyone like Tyler, but nobody believes he's being genuine. His favorite player is actually Paul, and if Quinn somehow makes it to the end, that's the one legacy I'd like him to duplicate.

4 hours ago, dizzyd said:

What happened was [Joseph] lost his Tucker shield and now has nowhere to hide so everyone can now see how bad he is.

I may be wrong about this, but I don't think anyone knew how close Joseph was to Tucker until Tucker was voted out. His vote (and subsequent tears) revealed his true allegiance, and that seemed to have shifted how Quinn, and others, looked at him. Before that, I think Quinn thought Joseph was one of his faithfuls.

3 hours ago, Thalia said:

I thought it was Angela alone, but according to hamsterwatch recap, Tucker was also involved in taunting Lisa.  

From Day 17: 

The show brought the convo with Tucker confronting Lisa about her (non-existent) power and not believing she's a chef; Angela dropping boulder size hints to Tucker about Quinn's power, with Quinn nearby; and Angela mocking Lisa and calling her a twit, followed by Lisa breakdown in the pantry and saying Angela's a bully. 

I don't read this as implying Tucker was involved in the bullying. These are three separate events that are being described. Unless you count Tucker's skepticism about Lisa's chef resume as bullying. (Personally, I call it a sensible question. What professional chef coats everything in glitter?? That sounds more like a clown at a children's party.)

As to the question of whether or not Angela has bullied other houseguests, I think that's a definite yes. I was among those who thought Lisa might have been a skosh overly dramatic by collapsing in a corner, but that doesn't mean it's ok to yell at people and call them names. Like she also did with Matt. So yeah, the Angela we see in the BB house is a bully and a pretty terrible person. And I don't think she needs defending, because she has made NO EFFORT to hide who she is. How many times have we seen her consciously work herself into a blubbery state? These are not genuine emotions. This is a manufactured facade designed only to make people feel sorry for her.

BUT, what makes Angela a trainwreck of a human being is also what makes her a Fun Feeds MVP. I would not want to live with her for a second, but I love what she has done for the season. I can't remember the last time that someone on BB was this batshit bonkers. Even Frenchie is doing "I'm not worthy!" huzzahs. So let's appreciate Angela the TV character, and light a candle in sympathy for anyone who has to actually spend time with her.

• Like 7
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Well, shun her all you want.  I'm going to continue to enjoy her.  More for me, I guess.

And I don't and won't ever see the "bullying" you claim that she does, because it's just not there.  But good luck in proving it.

It's been proved.  Over and over and over again. 

Twisting your fake boo-hooing knife into someone's emotions to gain what you want is the most selfish act one human can do to another because it hurts a person far deeper and longer than just berating them openly.

If you want Angela, you can have her for sure.  Her type will leech off your emotions forever.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Skooma said:

If you want Angela, you can have her for sure.  Her type will leech off your emotions forever.

Then allow me to happily let that type do so.😡

So getting back to what actually matters . . .

Joseph apparently is getting the treatment that Angela's been getting.  People are now clearing rooms to get away from him, and have been since his nomination.

He and Angela are having an "I love you" conversation, and Joseph tells Angela (making her promise not to say anything) that he "doesn't feel good about Quinn."  He asks her not to say anything to Leah, either.  Angela says that she won't, and says she wants to start over with Joseph.  Joseph replies that he would like that.

Quinn is so royally fucked, and I love it.  At least half the house will be targeting him next week.  Sounds like even Joseph may be ready and willing to do so.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
33 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

What amuses me about Quinn is he is such a student of the game, and has tried to copy the moves of the players he admires, with essentially zero success. He thinks he's a Dan who can maneuver his way out of any corner, but Quinn just keeps finding more corners to back into. He wants to be a Will who never gets called out for his most devious moves, but everybody knows what Quinn is up to. (The DR entries where he marvelled at how people SHOULD vote him out if they had any sense were almost verbatim Dr. Will.) He thinks he can make F2s with everyone like Tyler, but nobody believes he's being genuine. His favorite player is actually Paul, and if Quinn somehow makes it to the end, that's the one legacy I'd like him to duplicate.

I have to say, this is one reason I don't think I could go on the show—of many reasons, even though I'd check several demographic boxes they might find handy. I'd fill out the player questionnaire claiming I'll be Dan in the house and Britney in the DR. But then once I'm in there, my fear is that I'd turn out to be Quinn in the house and...Quinn in the DR.

And fall off the wall like Jessica. 

ETA: I'd forgotten how it's even funnier at 0.25 playback speed.

Edited by PhoneCop
  • LOL 16

Turning on live feeds, I have two options: watch Kimo sit by his lonesome in the upper deck, or watch Joseph stare quietly into the pool. Lots of self reflection going on. (Or actual Narcissus behavior, your choice.)

Switch to the kitchen, and T'Kor, Rubina and Angela are making snacks. They have entered the stage of the season where they are talking about how empty the house seems. T'Kor leaves, making it even emptier.

Angela wants Rubina to know she never asked Leah for the veto. She doesn't know why she continues to trust Quinn, when he keeps betraying her. But she has resolved to stay calm and just be herself. Rubina confesses her wish is to see two women at the end.

• Like 1

Not that I think it'll go anywhere, but earlier, Cam and Quinn were talking game.  They sounded like they want to form a six-person alliance -- Cam, Quinn, Chelsie, Makensy, Leah, and T’Kor.  Quinn said that he floated the idea by Leah, but she hadn’t said anything one way or another.  Cam said that he’s down, as he likes Makensy and Leah.

I wonder if he was just playing along or meant it?  Has anyone heard him discuss this with Chelsie?

Back in the kitchen, Makensey and Chelsie talk about how much Joseph sucks. For someone who has worked so hard to stay under the radar, he sure is pinging everyone's emotions. Chelsie hasn't seen such bad gameplay in a long time. They aren't in a hurry to get him out, though. He can be saved for another eviction. Makensey wants Kimo out first. Chelsie says Cam does, too.

In the yard, Joseph swings in the hammock while Leah sits in a nearby chair. (She is NOT getting in that hammock with him.) He says he had a good talk with Angela earlier and she will vote for him to stay. Leah says Angela will do whatever she tells her to do.

Leah apologizes to Joseph for his position. She says she talked to Quinn beforehand and he was "just going to pick candies out of a bag". Oooh, Skittles!!  Joseph calls Quinn a wuss for doing that: Put on your big boy pants and take responsibility!  (Personally, I don't think Quinn left anything to chance. I think he's just using Skittles as a delicious scapegoat.)

Leah says it hurts her to see Joseph upset. They are both pissed off at Quinn and feel betrayed by him. But they both think the votes are there for Joseph to stay. (OK, but we can still evict the moustache, right?) Joseph assures Leah she's still his #1. She believes him.

Leah says everyone who had her back is gone: Kenny, Matt, Lisa. That's why she kept Angela, because she's the only one left.

Joseph says he has a good relationship with Makensey, because she laughs at his jokes. But he has no relationship with (the apparently humorless) Kimo or Rubina. Leah: "Same". Joseph says he also has a good relationship with T'Kor, and that this week will be a Sophie's Choice for her.

Back in the yard, Angela and T'Kor are sitting with Kimo and talking about past seasons. Angela says Felicia and Cirie inspired her. Kimo wishes there had been another gay man this season. (He says it jokingly, in terms of a possible showmance that he would use and cast aside, but I also think it speaks to the sense of isolation he has hinted at. He never feels included as one of the guys, and although he clearly enjoys the company of women, it annoys him to be grouped with them as if he's not a real man. He has said it's something he's dealt with all his life, and based on my own friendships with gay men, I have no reason to think he's exaggerating.) Angela says if she were a gay man, she'd fall for him in a second.

• Like 4

T'Kor, Kimo and Rubina assess their situation. Of the three, T'Kor is wearing the most rose-colored glasses. She thinks everyone will realize what an awesome person Kimo is and will want to keep him. Rubina is a little more pragmatic, but still generally positive. They think Leah, Makensey, Angela and Chelsie will all want to vote out Joseph.

Kimo is much less certain. He is says Chelsie approached him earlier and said he has one job, to win AI arena. But he understood the subtext of it being a do or die situation. 

They begin to plan some visits beyond the show. T'Kor's boyfriend (Jabari? -sp) will be there, of course, and they assume Tucker. For some reason, T'Kor makes a point of saying she and Jabari do not do PDA, so that won't be a problem. Unlike Rubina and Tucker? Rubina wishes she and Tucker had kept the sheets off, no nothing could be shown on TV. As for the future, Kimo thinks Tucker will be PDA'ing all over the place.

T'Kor admits that she exaggerated the extent of her business and her following. Rubina and Kimo find this hilarious, although they applaud her goals of expanding her online presence with this show. Kimo swears he doesn't have anything special going on-- before the show, or after.

Quinn joins them and starts to whine about how he lost control of his HoH, because he never wanted the veto to be used. (And how is this supposed to make them feel better?) They reassure him that he's still awesome, until he gets called to DR and they go back to their previous conversation without missing a beat, as if Quinn was never there. Which should be the theme of the season.

• Like 1

Regarding Angela, I stopped paying attention to her because I consider her to be a person with huge psychological and emotional problems. How can someone explain such a person's behavior? In fact I think it's her family's fault that they didn't protect her by stopping her from going to big brother, or maybe they are happy to get rid of her for a couple of months.

5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

How many times have we seen her consciously work herself into a blubbery state?

If Rubina can fuck her way to the end, Leah flirt her way to the end, then Angela can cry her way to the end.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
6 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

Also, Quinn would look 💯% better if he wasn't rocking that long-hair, wannabe hippie-dippie, beta-male look.  Think Stephen Nedoroscik of BB.  Except without the two Olympic bronze medals because, well, US men's soccer ain't ever gonna be competitive on the world stage like the US men's gymnastics team can sometimes be.

Stephen got a haircut before the Olympics, though! 

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Don't forget his unlikely nerdy guy/hot girl romance a la Cory. And isn't his skittles draw from someone on BBCan?

7 hours ago, Rodney said:

Leah seems to be very talented at making the guy she's speaking to feel special, while also creating a sort of damsel persona that makes said guy feel like he should be the one to help/save her. 

• Like 4

I know Angela is a lot, and I feel badly for how Lisa had no allies during her run, but I don’t think that dynamic was as one-sided as it seems. During week 1, Lisa told Angela that she doesn’t want to associate with her inside or outside of the house, as it would be bad for her brand. What the f else was Angela supposed to do with that? 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2

This has nothing to do with the current state of the game lol but based on that info we got a day or two ago about the things Leah got reprimanded for and the overwhelming hatred Chelsie seems to almost suddenly have for Tucker, I really think Tucker was the person who said something 'about race' that made Chelsie cry. It makes more sense for BB to try to protect him than Leah as well. I still think it was probably about the pact Chelsie and T'Kor have as Black women and that Tucker maybe said it in a way that was misunderstood by Chelsie because I don't think he'd say something outright racially charged.

1 minute ago, jsm1125 said:

I know Angela is a lot, and I feel badly for how Lisa had no allies during her run, but I don’t think that dynamic was as one-sided as it seems. During week 1, Lisa told Angela that she doesn’t want to associate with her inside or outside of the house, as it would be bad for her brand. What the f else was Angela supposed to do with that? 

Thank you. That was so odd. Also, I didn't realize 'twit' was seen as some kind of ott horrible thing to call someone. I definitely find Lisa telling Angela she could never associate with her because it would be bad for her brand to be worse tbh. But then I also don't understand why Leah was reprimanded for saying the c word even though I personally wouldn't say it.

• Like 8
(edited)

Yeah, I don't care for this discourse. Big Brother isn't about watching nice people sing kumbaya in the backyard and hold each other's hands. I want blood. I want flames. I want a whole fucking house of Angelas every summer. And I want her to call them all twits and crazy eyes. I get off on the drama. My God, some of you would faint dead away at some of the scenes from the old seasons if this is what really gets your dander up.

Also Lisa gave just as good as she got, she was just better at hiding her hands after throwing her rocks.

18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But then I also don't understand why Leah was reprimanded for saying the c word even though I personally wouldn't say it.

Puritanical pearl clutching is the new avocado toast. We're sliding backwards.

Edited by Callaphera
first post of the morning
  • Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This has nothing to do with the current state of the game lol but based on that info we got a day or two ago about the things Leah got reprimanded for and the overwhelming hatred Chelsie seems to almost suddenly have for Tucker, I really think Tucker was the person who said something 'about race' that made Chelsie cry. It makes more sense for BB to try to protect him than Leah as well. I still think it was probably about the pact Chelsie and T'Kor have as Black women and that Tucker maybe said it in a way that was misunderstood by Chelsie because I don't think he'd say something outright racially charged.

I'm not saying you're wrong at all, as yes, I could see that happening as well (basically, there's no way for a White person to complain about two Black women having a pact to not go against each other that's NOT going to sound sketchy when you say it out loud), but I just think that it it were Tucker who said it, it would have come up in one of the MANY Tucker-bashing sessions on Thursday and Friday after he was voted out. 

While with Leah, she's less of a presence, and so it could be swept under the rug much more easily. And with her, too, I'm sure it was just a misconstrued complaint about Chelsie being safe because of the pact rather than an actual slur or anything like that. 

• Like 2

saying someone isn't good for one's brand to me isn't as bad as making fun of people's physical looks.  Lisa simply walked by her one day and Angela starts imitating and  exaggerating her walk.  calling Matt "crazy eyes".   I draw the line at making fun of people's looks. 

• Like 10
(edited)
15 hours ago, Johannah said:

I know you are her champion and think she can do no wrong, but she was a total bully to the first two boots.  Embarrassing and humiliating them is being a bully.  Once she finished smirking over that, she started blubbering and begging.  And both tactics worked.  If the other people there are so gullible as to keep her around, I'm disgusted with all of them.

None of the other HGs are "gullible" or keeping her around out of guilt. Most of them can't stand her behavior. Every one of them has told her to take it down several notches. They've been keeping her around because so far it's been better for their games to evict others instead. Not the first time in BB someone who was disliked was kept around even though they're annoying. They're all playing a game, even her.

Edited by LeDucDiableBleu
  • Like 7

As Big Brother watchers from season one, havent we been waiting for years to have an unpredictable BB ??
As an update and live feed discussion reader only the last couple of years, every week seems the same , depending on which side wins HOH.
This year, how many veto winners have used it, changing the voting outcome??
How many women have been winning competitions? More than most seasons.
I am finding it so much more interesting ( at least to read about) then many of the previous seasons.
And Leah, she has said in her interviews, "how have males been winning this game?" I think she has a plan and strategy she has been developing.
The saving of Angela, and then her turning on her saver, is entertaining.
I dont know, as a non invested "watcher" this has been an interesting season.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
41 minutes ago, missyb said:

I dont know, as a non invested "watcher" this has been an interesting season.

As a feeds watcher as well. This is easily the best season in the 20s imo and maybe the best since like BB13. It feels much more like old school BB.

• Like 11
(edited)
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

but I just think that it it were Tucker who said it, it would have come up in one of the MANY Tucker-bashing sessions on Thursday and Friday after he was voted out.

I mean, I think we can very safely assume they were told not to talk about it. Chelsie suddenly talking about how horrible of a person he is is maybe her way of circumventing that rule.

It’s just what made the most sense to me initially and what’s come after just solidifies it to me. 

We’ll probably never know for sure since none of them will be allowed to talk about it. Maybe someone will let it out though. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

I totally agree at the time that my first reaction was "Tucker must have said something that likely wasn't racist but COULD be taken as racist, so they're covering his ass, and trying to shut this shit down before TMZ makes it a thing."

I just think that usually there's SOME sort of follow-up, even if it's brief before the feeds cut out. Telling these people to never discuss something juicy is like herding cats. 

But it's fair, as you note, that perhaps they just drilled it into them BIG TIME that they better not say a WORD about it. 

• Like 3

Well, I already had my rant about my opinion of Angela as a player and a person, so I won't get into that again, but I do agree that she makes for AMAZING feeds.  I want her on the block each and every week.  Or else win another HOH.  

I'm hoping for Kimo to win AI Arena because that is who most folks want gone this week, and they can suck it, and I like him more than Rubina anyway.  And if Chelsie then wants and succeeds in taking the shot against Joe? Even better!

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

And if Chelsie then wants and succeeds in taking the shot against Joe? Even better!

I agree that I want Kimo safe the most, but I think Joseph being in there pissing people off is probably better than Rubina just sort of pleasantly BEING THERE (and I think Rubina is great, but she's pretty boring).

• Like 1
(edited)

I am guessing they are locked in again today.  Every time I've turned on the feeds a heavy concentration of them have been lounging in the game room.  This morning it looked like some of them were sleeping and Production was even attempting to do anything about it.  

Now they are playing some word game.   Everyone is in there except Angela who is sitting alone in the living room. Angela just wandered into the game room. 

Edited by Thalia
33 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yes! I feel like we need 1 more Angela HOH and then maybe it’ll be her time to go.

LOL!  Justice for Angela's Stolen HOH!  

Another Angela HOH would be amazing.  I feel like Quinn should be the one most in danger in a 3rd Angela HOH. She should want him out for activating that stupid Deepfake HOH power on her last HOH.  But the way this season has been going, I'm confident he'd slither off the block and she'd wind up losing an ally.  We certainly can't have nice things where the lacking-personality-lumps of Cam or Makensy get eliminated first.

• Applause 2
2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

And if Chelsie then wants and succeeds in taking the shot against Joe? Even better!

Chelsie definitely wants Joseph out.  But I think that if she really wants him to go this week, then she'll play it like she did with Tucker's boot last week -- wait till either later tonight or sometime tomorrow to start making the push for it.  It's more effective for her that way, I think, to wait till closer to eviction time to start maneuvering for the eviction that she wants.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Chelsie definitely wants Joseph out.  But I think that if she really wants him to go this week, then she'll play it like she did with Tucker's boot last week -- wait till either later tonight or sometime tomorrow to start making the push for it.  It's more effective for her that way, I think, to wait till closer to eviction time to start maneuvering for the eviction that she wants.

Agreed.  That's one thing I give all these players credit for - they realize a flip is only going to be successful if you time it correctly.  You start laying the groundwork and planting the seeds on Monday, little bit on Tuesday; then you start watering those seeds lightly Tuesday night through Wednesday morning; you can see whether or not it's growing Wednesday evening; if successful, you start harvesting on Thursday morning and enjoy the fruits of your labor during the live show.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I agree that I want Kimo safe the most, but I think Joseph being in there pissing people off is probably better than Rubina just sort of pleasantly BEING THERE (and I think Rubina is great, but she's pretty boring).

I agree, Rubina is kind of wasted space all she does is agree with whatever the other person says.

Kimo isn’t much better.

i find it hilarious how t’kor is so critical of Quinn’s hoh when hers was just as bad if not worse, the other night she was going on about Quinn’s hoh to kimo and kimo looked like he wanted to say something but as usual he just sat there looking like Eeyore.

I wish kimo and rubina would point out to t’kor that putting tucker up as a pawn was stupid, they were in the drivers seat and now they’re fighting for their lives while t’kor continues to flounce around in her ridiculous granny/clown outfits and giant glasses that keep sliding down her nose.                       

Has t’kor taken any responsibility or acknowledged that she fucked up and screwed her 2 besties?

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Has t’kor taken any responsibility or acknowledged that she fucked up and screwed her 2 besties?

She had one moment of clarity on either Saturday or Sunday when she did realize and admit to that.  She said that she was stupid to nominate Tucker, and even though she was sketchy about them, Angela and Joseph were numbers for them, and she drove them away with her choices.

But a few hours later, she was back to griping and grousing again.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1

After a long day of quiet fun in the house, we have finally gotten our first bit of game talk.

T'Kor and Rubina are having a conversation about what they think will happen over the next couple of weeks.  Obviously, they're pro-girls' alliance, but they seem to think that the week is over, and Joseph's going.  Rubina mentions that she wants to prioritize a POC woman winning, to which T'Kor agrees.

T'Kor did mention, though, that if Kimo gets evicted, then maybe they should just scuttle the girls' alliance plan and work with Cam, Chelsie, and Quinn.

Quinn?  Quinn, who's betrayed them before and will happily do so again?  Quinn?  T'Kor still wants to work with him, even after declaring that she no longer trusts him?

How pathetic and desperate is this woman?!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

So Chelsie, Cam, and Makensy apparently planned their eviction priority earlier today.

Rubina is the safest of the three.  She's staying whether she wins or loses the AI Arena.

If Joseph loses the AI Arena, then he must lose to Rubina to stay.  If Kimo wins, then he's gone.

Kimo is gone if he loses the AI Arena, regardless of who wins.

This can change -- and there are two more days left for it to change -- but it appears to be the way that that particular trio is voting based on the AI Arena results.

• Useful 1
(edited)

Rubina is the safest of the three.  She's staying whether she wins or loses the AI Arena.

This is not true. MJ just pushed back hard at Chelsie when she suggested keeping Rubina over Joseph. She wants one of the Trio gone in any scenario. This happened less than an hour ago.

Cam have not faltered in wanting one of the Trio out

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

This is not true. MJ just pushed back hard at Chelsie when she suggested keeping Rubina over Joseph. She wants one of the Trio gone in any scenario. This happened less than an hour ago.

Cam have not faltered in wanting one of the Trio out

I had to go to work and missed that.  Either way, I doubt that Chelsie would value anything that Makensy says.  Cam, maybe, but certainly not Makensy. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I had to go to work and missed that.  Either way, I doubt that Chelsie would value anything that Makensy says.  Cam, maybe, but certainly not Makensy. 

That has been her problem, not valuing MJ.

And without MJ's vote, she doesn't have the votes. Cam is not going to switch his votes on Chelsie's say so. She doesn't have that influence over him

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

That has been her problem, not valuing MJ.

And without MJ's vote, she doesn't have the votes. Cam is not going to switch his votes on Chelsie's say so. She doesn't have that influence over him

It doesn't matter whether she has their votes if she has T'Kor, Leah & Angela with her on wanting Joseph gone.  Presuming Joseph is on the block after the AI Arena, he wouldn't have the votes to stay even if Cam, Makensy, & Chelsie vote to keep him - the other four of T'Kor, Leah, Angela & Kimo/Rubina are going to vote Joseph out, and I think that's what Chelsie may be seeing/sensing.  She's wisely playing this here - she could very well vote with the other 4 and bank some trust with them all while telling Cam & Makensy that the flip happened at the last minute.  The question then becomes whether or not they believe her post-eviction - I'd take that gamble if I were Chelsie that I could convince them of this.  Her social game mist is on par with T'Kor of this season's houseguests.  

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Leah does not want Joseph gone. There is no world in which she wants that simp out over Kimo or Rubina. Give the girl some credit

I don't think anyone can say for sure what Leah wants with regard to Joseph.  She's certainly indicated to at least a few other HGs that she wouldn't mind seeing him go.  

Yes, she knows he's a simp for her but I'm not sure she wouldn't rather throw in with T'Kor, Kimo, Rubina and Angela and be rid of the nuisance that Joseph has become to much of the house.  

We'll have to see how this shakes out over the next day and a half.

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

it has been noticed that a couple of posts have become personal… When discussing with your fellow posters, please remember that we’re a community made up of individuals from all walks of life. We each draw our conclusions that shape our opinions and have our favorites and preferences. They’re different, individual to us, but they’re neither right nor wrong; they’re equally valid.

On that note, please be mindful of the other person’s perspective when you disagree. “Listen” not with the goal to win the argument but with the intent to understand, don’t make it personal and express disagreement in ways that recognizes and respects the opinions and preferences of the individual you disagree with and those around us.

Thank you. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

Angela is talking to Makensy, recounting how she joined the Tanks.  Recalls how she begged to join it, but how everybody said nothing.  And apparently, Tucker winked at T'Kor, Kimo, and Rubina before saying yes.  Every time they met, she never knew anything about it.  Every time they settled on a plan, she never knew until someone updated her later.  She was never part of it.  So it was all of that plus Tucker canoodling with Rubina that made her turn on Tucker, not just the relationship with her.

Well, that makes her spiral last week make a little more sense.  It's a combination of weeks four, five, and six and the treatment that she sensed herself getting from her alliance, especially Tucker, all coming together.

Angela goes on to recount the moment that she turned on Tucker.  She feels bad for jeopardizing herself, Leah, and Makensy for thinking of the move when she did, especially given that Quinn ended up ratting her out.  Makensy says that she actually had a good idea, but it came to her at the wrong time.  Angela knows, saying that she should've waited till after the Veto meeting.  But she was so upset, she ended up saying it in the moment.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3

Game talk finally happens, as Makensy starts trying to convince Angela to vote out Joseph.  He's not a threat.  She doubts that he'll win the next HoH Competition.  It makes more sense to get the competitors out.  That's why she wants to get Kimo out.  And she says this with Kimo not that far away in the kitchen.

(edited)

Honestly, I'm down with any of the men going.  I would sort of love to see the remaining women in the house make it to the F6 - just because it would be truly historic for the show.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 7

Kimo and Makensy are now bashing Joseph.  He apparently bragged to Makensy that he's playing a great game, but also said that Makensy's playing a bad one.  Makensy admits to Kimo that, at the time, maybe she wasn't playing the best game, but at least she's playing, not avoiding the block and doing nothing.  But now he is on the block and crawling through his legs because he's in trouble from saying all of those things.  Kimo says that Joseph had a higher opinion of his own game than the reality shows, and Makensy agrees.

Makensy lies that she hopes for Kimo to win.  Kimo says that Joseph could win, but he's going to do his best.  Makensy says that he should fight, but he should also campaign.  He will.  He admits that Makensy is a cool person, even though they haven't talked.  Makensy says that she isn't very social, which Kimo says is totally okay.  Not everyone is.  Makensy is slowly opening up to others.  Leah, especially, has helped her open up, as has Chelsie.  So she's trying to expand her relationships with everybody in the house.

• Useful 1

Yeah, I can't have Makensy win HoH next week.  Instead of taking any big shots, she essentially wants to waste it on Angela, who's a non-threat.  Assuming the jury phase is next, it's kind of a waste to not go after someone more threatening.  But she still isn't over week one.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
(edited)

Chelsie and Makensy talking game.

Chelsie is definitely trying to push back and convince Makensy to keep Rubina.  Says that Rubina wouldn't go after them (which is true).  Joseph would, and he wouldn't vote for either of them to stay.  He's not a threat in competitions, but he's not someone to be trusted to be on their side, either.  Rubina at least would agree not to come after them.  Makensy actually does agree, but she is looking at those who could give her a jury vote.  Chelsie asks if Joseph would really do that for her.  Makensy doesn't know, but she wants to keep him in her back pocket just in case.  (What?!)

Interrupted as Quinn walks up to give Makensy something to eat.

Makensy then relays her talk with Kimo to Chelsie.  She tells her that he promised her a jury vote.  But Makensy isn't thinking about that.  Chelsie says that she doesn't have a strong goal this week.  She feels like everyone's on an even playing field.  Angela told her that she wants to have more conversations and see how the house is feeling.  They generally know where everyone stands except for Leah.  Chelsie thinks that Leah will want to keep Joseph, because they both went silent when she walked in on them talking.

Talk turns to T'Kor.  They think that she will protect all of the women.  Even, they suspect, Angela.  She may put up Quinn and Cam.  They believe that Kimo would put up some combination of Angela, Quinn, and Cam.  Chelsie whispers that she wants Rubina to stay regardless of the AI Arena outcome because she will have their backs.  Makensy says that she agrees.  Chelsie's not afraid of Joseph, but she knows that he will come for them.  Makensy agrees.

It sounds like Makensy's coming around to keeping Rubina regardless of the outcome of the AI Arena.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2