Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

They're practicing their post-vote hallway passes. Quinn is going to mime taking a photo while the other person does a model pose. Brooklyn and Joseph are making heart-hands at each other. (Who are you kidding, Joseph. You're going to stare blankly at the mirror until an intern runs in and cattle-prods your ass.)

Cooking happening. Lisa is doing something with watermelon but I can't tell what because the camera angle cuts her off. Probably licking the seeds and reinserting them. Even when I see Lisa, I can't see Lisa. It's a conspiracy.

• LOL 11
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

(Who are you kidding, Joseph. You're going to stare blankly at the mirror until an intern runs in and cattle-prods your ass.)

That reminds me, was that ever explained?  The Joseph with the deer in the headlights look in the hallway?

(edited)
12 hours ago, dizzyd said:

How is Lisa with her unsanitary tendencies a professional chef in any capacity and what celebrities are hiring her?

I think I read that she said she's more like a caterer. Not that it's better lol but she's not a chef.

8 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

That reminds me, was that ever explained?  The Joseph with the deer in the headlights look in the hallway?

I think he was just unsure if he was supposed to got out or wait for a cue from Production since he was the last voter.

Was there anything in last night's episode worth watching? I haven't watched an episode or the feeds since the Olympics started.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
56 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think he was just unsure if he was supposed to got out or wait for a cue from Production since he was the last voter.

He was waiting for another houseguest to come through, so they could do one of those things they do in the hall to the Diary Room hall.

21 minutes ago, Rodney said:

He was waiting for another houseguest to come through, so they could do one of those things they do in the hall to the Diary Room hall.

Do they know who is going to follow them in the hall?  Or do they create a different activity for anyone who would potentially follow them?  If it's the latter it seems like an incredible waste of brain power, but I guess they don't have much else to do.

• Like 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think I read that she said she's more like a caterer. Not that it's better lol but she's not a chef.

Her LinkedIn literally goes: hostess at a cantina (3 months), chef intern (1 month), catering coordinator (3 months), personal chef and catering through her own company (10 years), and now she has a  bachelor/ette catering company with this in its description, bolding mine: "Welcome to the party! Transforming your journey to the altar with vibrant table spreads customized to your palate + theme, featuring glitter + good vibes. Our elevated + exclusive catering services are now available for your celebratory weekend with the babes."

She has less practical cooking experience than I do and I wouldn't call myself a chef. At least I interned for ten years doing prep work for an independent caterer/baker (it was my mom and it was unpaid labour). I don't believe you have to go to culinary school to be a chef but at least cook something without burning it or making it sparkly before you call yourself one.

Edited by Callaphera
changed professional for practical because I still burn the bacon, too
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 7/27/2024 at 10:43 PM, 30 Helens said:

Angela's passive/aggressive manipulation moves are EVERYTHING. Please don't let her go, House. She's all we have.

I've been meaning to post this about Brooklyn, but in case you need another reason to dislike her: She makes a point about saying she's from NORTH Dallas. As someone who lives in Dallas, I can tell you that's only something you say if you want people to know you're rich. North/South/East/West designations don't come up in normal conversation. In general terms, North Dallas is rich, South Dallas is poor, and East Dallas (where I live) is considered the funky/artistic sector. But nobody uses a directional modifier unless they want to brag about something that nobody cares about... unless you're someone like Brooklyn. She can go anytime.

I'm from and have lived in North of Dallas since 1991. This area is ginormous and everyone specifies which area they live in. For instance I live in Allen, TX. If I said Allen to a group of HGs they would have no idea where that is. But if I said "North of Dallas" they would know. Maybe Brooklyn just missed the "of." There are huge densely populated cities north of Dallas: Plano, Richardson, Allen, McKinney, Frisco, and some very quickly growing even further north like Prosper and Celina. No one outside of here would know, but if you said "North Dallas" they would. Even if she's actually from "North Dallas" that's a real thing and a legit neighborhood. I don't know why she would say she's from South Dallas or East Dallas if she wasn't from there. If she wants people to get to know her, she would say where she's from. It would like someone from NYC saying they're from the Upper East Side or whatever.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Was there anything in last night's episode worth watching? I haven't watched an episode or the feeds since the Olympics started.

Hooray for Simone Biles and Katie Ledecky!   

Last night's episode was interesting but somewhat disturbing if you aren't a fan of Angela's histrionics.  She saw Cam, Chelsea, T'Kor, and Cedric talking.   She pulled Quinn over and said something along the lines of "that's the group," without further explanation.  Because they are the Cookout 2.0?  Because they would be good partners to her and Quinn?  Because she and Quinn want four more people for a game of gin rummy?   

My best guess:   Angela wasn't being racist nor was she suggesting that she and Quinn partner up with the four.   Angela is just paranoid as hell and when she sees 2+ people talking, she just assumes they are plotting against her.  It must be a real treat living with her outside the house. 

Nevertheless, Angela made it all about her when Chelsea asked her about the comment.   She then sobbed and hugged her way through the diary room and the house, swearing she wasn't a racist.   All is good, except she blames Quinn for betraying her trust.  

27 minutes ago, Slider said:

Not being able to flashback is really killing my Big Brother excitement.  Hope something big happens tonight. 

Agree 100%

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
46 minutes ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

If I said Allen to a group of HGs they would have no idea where that is. But if I said "North of Dallas" they would know. Maybe Brooklyn just missed the "of."

“North Dallas” and “north of Dallas” are two entirely different things. There is a certain implication to saying the first, which Brooklyn has done more than once, so no missing involved. I stand by my knee-jerk opinion of her. (Also: Hi, Neighbor!)

58 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

now she has a  bachelor/ette catering company

And how does this make her a “celebrity chef”, which I believe was her intro? Unless she was implying she’s the celebrity? I caught a glimpse of Chelsie and Mak last night expressing skepticism about Lisa’s cheffing experience, and truthfulness in general. Paraphrasing: “She says she’s vegan, but she ate that meat-filled sandwich I made, knowing there was meat inside!” They’re baffled by her. As am I. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I haven’t seen any discussion on who’s going tonight. I know both Angela and Lisa have been house targets and they have at some point considered Pooching Tucker but I didn’t see who they’ve settled on considering the different AI win scenarios. 

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure they've settled on Lisa, with an Angela back-up if Lisa wins the AI comp.  I was hoping for some rumblings to blindside Tucker, but I haven't seen anything materialize there.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

And how does this make her a “celebrity chef”, which I believe was her intro? Unless she was implying she’s the celebrity?

Maybe? The only celebrity mention I could find was a testimonial from a "celebrity trainer" on her website. Maybe "celebrity adjacent" is more correct. Honestly, there was probably some Z list reality star at some dinner she glitter-catered and she's just leaning into it. Watch it be something like Spencer Pratt and all his crystals. Her degree is in business admin.

Like KKB said:
tumblr_ndr2sekaSa1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
It's creepy.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Maybe? The only celebrity mention I could find was a testimonial from a "celebrity trainer" on her website. Maybe "celebrity adjacent" is more correct. Honestly, there was probably some Z list reality star at some dinner she glitter-catered and she's just leaning into it. Watch it be something like Spencer Pratt and all his crystals. Her degree is in business admin.

Like KKB said:
tumblr_ndr2sekaSa1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
It's creepy.

I did see a picture of Lisa & Paris Hilton floating around before the season started, so she apparently has catered for a few minor celebrities. 

On 7/28/2024 at 1:22 PM, Callaphera said:

Lisa, everyone's favourite chef of the season, not only burnt the bacon but added edible glitter to it. She also made the eggs first before anything else. I present the most busted breakfast the Big Brother house has ever seen (and that includes Raven's cooking!):

https://x.com/marcelosaccount/status/1817610993234505938

I think it's supposed to be a face? Anyway I can't wait until she tries to use her moon water to boil pasta.

ETA: THIS IS JOSEPH'S BIRTHDAY BREAKFAST! LOL forever. Happy birthday, have some burnt and sparkly bacon, eggs so overcooked that you could bounce them off the walls, and a frowny face. Many happy returns (from the bathroom after you eat Lisa's cooking)

I would guess that the curvature of the bacon strip is intended to represent his mustache?

• LOL 1

Oh yeah, the part on Thursday nights from now on where I go from excited to see the new regime for the week to frustration and irritation because I remember HOH won’t be decided for ages. 

I’m trying to decide to root for, and since the few people I like I feel are safe for now, I’m going for utter chaos and an Angela win. And I feel Quinn might take that shit over with his power, which would be awesome. Please, just not Tucker. 

• Like 3
On 7/29/2024 at 4:52 AM, Mod-Tranquilizer said:

[Lisa] reminds me of BB Canada and Gary Glitter who threw inedible glitter all over the whole damn house!

Yes, but Gary was leaning into a gay archetype.  Lisa apparently came up  with this all by herself.

Points for creativity, I suppose, but "find unique ways to annoy the other HGs" is a BB skill-set that should only be employed by Dr. Will-level players.  If Lisa proves to be such, I will bow down to the Queen, but i would need a lot more evidence to crown her as such.

(On a more practical note, how much glitter did she bring, exactly?  Or is BB letting her re-order it?  [shudders])

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Halting Hex said:

(On a more practical note, how much glitter did she bring, exactly?  Or is BB letting her re-order it?  [shudders])

Did she take it out the front door with her?

Or are the survivors throwing it all in the trash?😎

53 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Please, just not Tucker. 

I don't hate him yet, per se, but his showboating after winning tonight was annoying.  And I'm scared of what he'd do with the power.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PaperTree said:

Did she take it out the front door with her?

Or are the survivors throwing it all in the trash?😎

I heard someone say, after Lisa walked out the door, “She left me her glitter.” So sparkly food will live on. Unless Tucker finds it and buries it in the yard (as he should). I say let the ants have it. A trail of post-glitter feast ants, bloated and glowing from within, could be Lisa’s final gift to the house.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
11 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

And how does this make [Lisa] a “celebrity chef”, which I believe was her intro? Unless she was implying she’s the celebrity?

I figured that simply meant Lisa did a catering job once for Slim Whitman (or somebody else of similarly stratospheric “celebrity” status) once.

ONCE.

41 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I heard someone say, after Lisa walked out the door, “She left me her glitter.” So sparkly food will live on. Unless Tucker finds it and buries it in the yard (as he should). I say let the ants have it. A trail of post-glitter feast ants, bloated and glowing from within, could be Lisa’s final gift to the house.

What did the ants ever do to you???
🐜🐜🐜

#TeamAnt

• LOL 7
(edited)
7 hours ago, HelpMeRondah said:

I did see a picture of Lisa & Paris Hilton floating around before the season started, so she apparently has catered for a few minor celebrities. 

Or has learned that AI is easier to use than Photoshopping a picture herself.

3 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I’m trying to decide to root for, and since the few people I like I feel are safe for now, I’m going for utter chaos and an Angela win. And I feel Quinn might take that shit over with his power, which would be awesome. Please, just not Tucker. 

And Tucker is exactly who I want to win HOH.

He isn't part of the in crowd alliance so if he won how long until the Pentagon people decide for safety sake they better make it a Hexagon asap.

Also I want to see him use his uber CIA interrogation skills during his HOH interviews, lol.  🤣

Edited by Skooma
  • LOL 4
29 minutes ago, Skooma said:

And Tucker is exactly who I want to win HOH.

He isn't part of the in crowd alliance so if he won how long until the Pentagon people decide for safety sake they better make it a Hexagon asap.

Also I want to see him use his uber CIA interrogation skills during his HOH interviews, lol.  🤣

Pretty sure he'll just do the safe nominations of Angela, Kenney, and either Leah or Makensy like everyone else has discussed doing.

• Like 1
(edited)

Has anyone here heard the suspicion that Angela is a CBS plant? Normally, I'd be more skeptical but it turns out she's been on Dr. Phil, The Price is Righ and Let's Make a Deal before this and that makes me 

suspicious-8jg9vmig1ovrv5kc.gif

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Cedric won HoH. He is planning an easy, blood free week with clear targets. (or so he told Makensy)

I guess he won’t pick Angela…I’m assuming. I guess Kenney and……

(edited)

Makensey to Cedric: I will gladly use my power on you next week if you need it.

Chelsie to Cedric, later: Don't believe a word she says.

Cedric tells Chelsie he would like to put up Leah, but Makensey would save her. (Really? She didn't even save the love of her life summer. And if she's looking for a replacement, Leah is definitely way too short for Makensey.) They decide to tell everyone Angela is the target, and maybe put Leah up as a "pawn".

Kenney tells Cedric to put him up, he's ready to go. In the interest of full disclosure, Kenney confesses to being a cop when Cedric asks. He kept it quiet until now because of Derrick. Cedric confesses to being a Marine/ intelligence analyst. Kenney lights up: his people!

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Kenney tells Cedric to put him up, he's ready to go.

Then what the fuck did you win the veto for, Kenney?

I go to the feeds for the first time and get hit with "OOPS, THERE'S A PROBLEM PLAYING THE VIDEO."

Same as it ever was, BB. Same as it ever was.

UPDATE: my VPN was blocking it. The VPN that was set to America. Why it wouldn't work is beyond me but I guess, you know, CBS.

FOR not FAR, then feed talk
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Then what the fuck did you win the veto far, Kenney?

I knew Kenney was gonna do this. If he had won he would be all macho man. Since he didn’t he’s gonna be a baby all week. God! Let him leave. Like right now.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Then what the fuck did you win the veto far, Kenney?

Because Kenney is very indecisive and led by his changing emotions. Great quality for an undercover cop.

I assume the noms will be Angela, Kenney and Leah. It will be hilarious if Leah ends up as the next blindside.

• Like 4
Just now, 30 Helens said:

Because Kenney is very indecisive and led by his changing emotions. Great quality for an undercover cop.

I've started PMSing and my emotions are more stable. Get a grip, Kenney.

• LOL 8

One-on-ones: 1. Joseph. He and Cedric agree that the first two noms are Angela and Kenney, with Kenney as the backup target. They waffle between Leah and Rubina for the third. Mak is discussed but rejected because of her power and the chaos it could cause. Cedric prefers Rubina, but T'kor has asked him not to. He and Joseph worry about the close relationship between Rubina and T'kor, given that Rubina is not part of the alliance. She could pull T'kor to the dark side!

Tentative ax falls on Leah, but Cedric will gather other opinions. Meanwhile, he and Joseph will continue the charade that they are not close, so nobody will guess they are working together. They will even talk trash about each other if they have to!

2. Kimo. Cedric pumps him for info about who he would like to put up, but Kimo will not commit. He squirms, says "ohhh... I don't know... that's hard" about a zillion times, and practically offers himself to avoid naming anyone else. Eventually, Cedric cuts him loose with a promise to hopefully not name Kimo as a pawn.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

3. Leah. She hints that there's a person who offered to be a pawn last week and wasn't chosen. So that person would probably volunteer again. Ask around and you'll find them! She says that whoever is chosen should have no hard feelings. Still, she doesn't want to do it. But she's always available to give advice!

He asks who she would put up. She doesn't know, but she knows who she would like to stay: Chelsie and Brooklyn. She advises him to just think about who he wants to live with, and choose accordingly.

4. Cam. He thinks Cedric should tread lightly with Leah, because she's already gunning for him. He thinks Rubina is the best option. Unless Cedric can talk Joseph into volunteering?

They wonder if Quinn has a power. If he does, why hasn't he told them? Can they trust him?

Cedric tells Cam that Kimo wants to bring Brooklyn into the Collective. Cam thinks the Collective is getting overstuffed.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

There have been PLENTY of unwieldy huge alliances before, but the Collective is one of the most unwieldy. It's getting to the point where, like, 80% of the house is in the Collective or Collective adjacent. 

• Like 3

Okay, at this point, I want them to drag Kenney's useless ass to the jury phase and then cut him right before. Just to prolong his pain.

5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Cedric's music pick: All Eyez on Me by Tupac

I really don't like Cedric but taaaaste.

• LOL 5
7 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I guess he won’t pick Angela…I’m assuming. I guess Kenney and……

Nope.  He told her that she's going up.  Again.  But she's again not the target.

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Kenney tells Cedric to put him up, he's ready to go. In the interest of full disclosure, Kenney confesses to being a cop when Cedric asks. He kept it quiet until now because of Derrick. Cedric confesses to being a Marine/ intelligence analyst. Kenney lights up: his people!

Why can't people just shut up?  There is no reason whatsoever for Cedric to tell Kenny that or vice versa.

If you can't shut up about "the secret" you never intended to let out in the BB house EVER then go in a corner in private and share it with the ants.  They have known many many secrets over the years and haven't divulged any of them.  (They were probably trained by the CIA for just this mission).

Question:

What happens if neither M-however-she-spells-her-name nor Quinn use their power this week?  Next week would be the last time they can use them.  So what would happen if they BOTH used them the same week.  Which one goes into effect first?  I would think that the last one used would pretty much cancel out the first one maybe???

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Skooma said:

I would think that the last one used would pretty much cancel out the first one maybe???

That'd be pretty hilarious, so I vote for that one!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Skooma said:

Why can't people just shut up?  There is no reason whatsoever for Cedric to tell Kenny that or vice versa.

If you can't shut up about "the secret" you never intended to let out in the BB house EVER then go in a corner in private and share it with the ants.  They have known many many secrets over the years and haven't divulged any of them.  (They were probably trained by the CIA for just this mission).

If someone came up to me all TADA! with some big secret they'd been keeping, my brain would think "what other things would they not be able to shut their mouth about" and not want to divulge anything. You can't even keep a secret to cover your own ass, you're definitely not keeping it to cover mine.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3

Kenney update time.

Kenney: "Send me home."
Kenney: wins Veto
Kenney: "Send me home. I'm here to motherfucking play."
Kenney: uses Veto
Kenney: "Send me home. I'm here to motherfucking play. Send me home if I don't win HoH."
Kenney: doesn't win HoH.
Kenney: "Send me home."
Cedric: "I don't want to send you home. Also I'm a Marine."
Kenney: "Send me home. As a police officer, I am obligated to ride by your side into glorious battle! To arms!"

• LOL 19

Leah just whispered to Chelsea that they should be in an alliance with each other and Rubina/Brooklyn.   Chelsea agreed but said they needed to be careful about Brooklyn because Kenney has put a target on her.   They discussed other potential joiners.  Quinn, as seems per usual, was the first one brought up.  I can't remember who else, but a Big No to Kenney. 

Then some of the women were in the kitchen.  They felt sorry for Lisa last night (not about their vote).   Lisa left a hydro flask behind and I'm sure she will be happy to know that it has been claimed by her biggest fan, Tucker.  

Then out in the yard, T'Kor asked Chelsea what she thought about the season.  (Chelsea is a fan, T'Kor not so much)   As a fan, Chelsea thinks that the show is probably seen as boring.  (Has she met Angela?)   Brooklyn and McK came out and they started talking about things they didn't expect.   They are surprised they don't see much of Julie.   Also by the lack of sleep.    If there was more, I missed it because I had a phone call and of course, can't rewind.    T'Kor, btw, didn't know they would be living on a production set, but thought they would be in an actual house.    

Mostly they are all just sitting around enjoying the backyard while they wait for the nomination ceremony.   I have no idea what Angela is up to. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
10 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I have no idea what Angela is up to. 

Being polite about a cucumber and not being fooled by Kenney wanting to go home. I think at some point he had offered to sacrifice his game for her this week but that was before Cedric became a man in his eyes and now he gets to bro down so fuck that, let's play Big Brother!

...for five minutes until he gets tired and wants to go home again.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4