Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Didn’t he make some stupid tiger analogy last season about approaching women? 

Ugh I think you're right.  I had erased that from my memory, LOL. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I might watch Forbidden Love only to check out the Disapproving Mother's amazing hair helmet.

She's all set if she needs to ride a motorcycle!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

The choreography gets worse with every new Jardiance commercial. The next one should be hilariously bad!

Why does the singer sound like a Jim Henson character?  Like when they replaced Kermit’s voice…

• LOL 3
10 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Ooh let’s play…I’m guessing sauerkraut or pickled root vegetables.  (I like them but I know he probably considers it some kind of indulgent snack.

I'm guessing some of those lose weight protein shakes and nothing else. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I might watch Forbidden Love only to check out the Disapproving Mother's amazing hair helmet.

When is it on? I might tune in, but I need my beauty sleep.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, tvrox said:

Ugh I think you're right.  I had erased that from my memory, LOL. 

It was on the Tell All and he was giving his expert advise to Tyray.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

For some reason she reminds me of Gypsy Rose with a bad haircut…who is pregnant…not by her husband 

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2

Translator app, our old friend! Bingo square! 

Maybe I'm being dense, but can't he work remotely for a US company while in China? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Holy shit if that house is unprepared she would be horrified by my home

And how fucking BIG is it? You could fit two of my house in there. 

Just now, tvrox said:

Translator app, our old friend! Bingo square! 

Maybe I'm being dense, but can't he work remotely for a US company while in China? 

This is precisely what I was thinking. There's something fishy here. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And how fucking BIG is it? You could fit two of my house in there. 

So..much…white. It will look grungy in no time 

Just now, MagicEyes said:

Their first fight will be because she doesn't like his flowers. 

He should hook up,with Larissa

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

My goodness, a three hour taxi ride.

Isn't China known for its public transport? Surprised there wasn't a train. 

Statler is having sex with the stone cow. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

So Statler's part of the bargain was to sell her car, which she didn't do, and she expects Dempsey to support her, is that right? 

Its totally logical to expect you to sell your car! You're supposed to be MOVING. To ENGLAND. 

The best thing to happen to Dempsey would be Statler backing out. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1

Wait, Statler didn't sell her car? We had to sit through all that car salesman tmi nonsense, and she didn't even sell the thing?! 🙄 

Woah, I ran off to get a snack, got back and it's over already?!! This only one hour episode thing is nice! See you all next week! ☮️💟🥪

• Like 2
On 7/15/2024 at 5:24 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Sarper is apparently incapable of doing, well, anything. He couldn't clean his apartment and change the sheets? What the hell is he doing? I suppose oiling himself takes up a lot of his time. 

And brushing what looks to be gray mascara in his hair

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

Has it been explained how Statler will work remotely?   Did she get approval from her employer?  I just can't imagine how that will work.

She was working remotely when she lived in Texas.  She showed us in her initial season how she would do something for work and then goof off for a while.  Because ADHD.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kath94 said:

She was working remotely when she lived in Texas.  She showed us in her initial season how she would do something for work and then goof off for a while.  Because ADHD.

I totally get that,  but is that feasible living in a camper van.  She won't have access to power or WiFi constantly.  

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

I totally get that,  but is that feasible living in a camper van.  She won't have access to power or WiFi constantly.  

People have tvs & all sorts of electrical things in those vans now & laptops can last for a long time so power shouldn't be a problem, as for the internet, most new phones can be used as a wireless hot spot anyway. I've had to use both when the power has gone out for up to 3 hours & still had plenty of juice left in both. 

• Useful 2
18 hours ago, Shrek said:

People have tvs & all sorts of electrical things in those vans now & laptops can last for a long time so power shouldn't be a problem, as for the internet, most new phones can be used as a wireless hot spot anyway. I've had to use both when the power has gone out for up to 3 hours & still had plenty of juice left in both. 

But you can't expect Statler to figure that out! She has ADHD, and anxiety! Maybe you didn't know that because she's so stoic and never, ever mentions it. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 13

Well, that sucked! No live chat for us tonight. And then I logged out and had to end up changing my password! .... How is everyone?

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 1

Does anyone remember the big red wax candy lips you could buy when you were kids? That’s exactly what Shekina’s lips remind me of. The difference being you could chew on the wax lips and they had a cool flavor. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

It was down when I got here.  Don't feel too bad: Statler freaking out and totally disorganized (if I were to move to England, I'd be planned to the nth degree six months out!), Corona going to Iceland, and the guy married to Lily arriving in Shanghai and taking a....3 hour cab ride?  It's not crazy; when I arrived in Beijing National in 1997, it was a long drive into the city itself.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

But you can't expect Statler to be organized! She has ADHD and anxiety, which renders her utterly incapable of doing anything for more than five minutes. Just ask her. 

Her whole story was so stupid. Her friend thinks Demsey is going to "live it up" while Statler works and toils to keep her in diamonds and Moet? Demsey has always worked hard and supported herself, sold her camper and made the arrangements, while Statler had heartfelt conversations with her car and her fridge, and waffled and whined. I like Demsey, she's sweet. What she sees in that waster Statler I'll never know. 

Tata had to go to Indonesia to see her own doctor for her complex medical condition. Tonsillitis. I see you Tata. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 4
  • Applause 6
10 hours ago, judylo said:

Well, that sucked! No live chat for us tonight. And then I logged out and had to end up changing my password! .... How is everyone?

I have covid! I'm not working today, so I'm trying to get caught up everything I missed yesterday. Statler continues to be the worst, and I don't know why Dempsey is still with her. I'm curious about what kind of job she has that she can work anywhere. I'm looking at a career change, and that sounds very interesting to me. 

• Hugs 6
9 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But you can't expect Statler to be organized! She has ADHD and anxiety, which renders her utterly incapable of doing anything for more than five minutes. Just ask her. 

Her whole story was so stupid. Her friend thinks Demsey is going to "live it up" while Statler works and toils to keep her in diamonds and Moet? Demsey has always worked hard and supported herself, sold her camper and made the arrangements, while Statler had heartfelt conversations with her car and her fridge, and waffled and whined. I like Demsey, she's sweet. What she sees in that waster Statler I'll never know. 

Tata had to go to Indonesia to see her own doctor for her complex medical condition. Tonsillitis. I see you Tata. 

Yeah, Tata's story didn't make sense to me. Even if she had the rarest of rare diseases, Boston has some of the best hospitals in the world.  I get maybe she wanted her own doctors in Indonesia but I call BS on that one.  She just wanted to go home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Still recovering from last night's Tell All. At least I don't hate all of these couples yet. Emphasis on the "yet".

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Still recovering from last night's Tell All. At least I don't hate all of these couples yet. Emphasis on the "yet".

I can’t watch that shit.

I’m someplace where the internet connection sucks the wad. Hey bumped every ten minutes but I’ll try to hang with you all.

• Like 1
  • Love 1