Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I was bad and missed out on the fun tonight, but I was watching with my boyfriend!  Popped in to say good night to y'all!  <3   I will do my BEST to be here tomorrow for the premiere! 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 2

Hi all!! Sorry I missed tonight, it's the gymnastics Olympic trials! I'll catch up during pillow talk. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I was bad and missed out on the fun tonight, but I was watching with my boyfriend!  Popped in to say good night to y'all!  <3   I will do my BEST to be here tomorrow for the premiere! 

You've been missed! Looking forward to catching up tomorrow!

Yeah Rob. All the bottle service girls REALLY like you. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I want to think it was all part of the con to win her over 🤣(sadly I doubt it, the trees voted for the axe…)

I've been astounded by the number of trees are pro ax.😱

Of course, I don't think Michael ever expected to actually ever land here.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola my dear snarky peeps! Sorry I'm late, just winding up an episode of Death in Paradise with houseguest. But I made it in time for Jasmine's fancy pageant walking!

Has everyone had a good week?

About a hundred, probably.

Sigh, I had a crappy week, capped by a visit to the ER when I had a bad reaction to a medication. Wish me luck for next week! 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 8
  • Love 2
Just now, tvrox said:

Sigh, I had a crappy week, capped by a visit to the ER when I had a bad reaction to a medication. Wish me luck for next week! 

Hang in there!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

If you recall, he wanted a MAGA hat early in the game.

And the boxers 

image.png.5a5a3143b6f943c4643762975beeac36.png

I see Jasmine’s necklace has interchangeable “jewels” to match every outfit 

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

And the boxers 

image.png.5a5a3143b6f943c4643762975beeac36.png

I see Jasmine’s necklace has interchangeable “jewels” to match every outfit 

Oh man that still gives me nightmares. 

• LOL 4

Angela is awful, as usual. Does she still claim to be “fitty three”? My goodness, I’m ten years older and look probably 15 years younger. Frightening!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, tvrox said:

Sorry @tvrox  I hope next week goes better for you.

• Love 3

I feel bad for Ashley's poor little dog.  Every time it's shown I see nervous panting and a look of pure fear in its eyes, always while Ashley and Manuel are arguing loudly, can tell that dog has seen/heard way too much of that and is scared to be there, afraid of what might happen next.  I wonder but am afraid I don't want to know what's going on with it when cameras aren't around, also remember early in the season Manuel did not like how the dog was allowed on furniture and maybe even in the house at all, hope he is not physically abusing that poor pup.  It seems to be looking in Manuel's direction when the panting and scared look appears.  Ashley needs to get rid of Manuel for the sake of her dog if nothing else.

• Sad 6
(edited)

I don't think Michael is a scammer. I never have. I think he's stuck though, and I think he's scared. I think Angela feels the same way-- she's stuck and scared. They are codependent, which never ends well. Angela is so insecure and blames Michael for all of her negative thoughts. 

Patrick and Thais are good eaters. In 5 years they will be stars on 90 Day Fit Club. Thais's dad is definitely a pain in their butts, but he shows up and protects Thais. Patrick's dad doesn't defend him at all, or seem remotely interested in Patrick or his life, which is sad. I think that's why Patrick broke down. He's literally on his own defending his dad. He seems so codependent, that this must be super hard, he's such a people pleaser, follower. To have his people (Thais, John) hate his dad, is obviously breaking him. 

I don't blame Sophie for not wanting to be around Rob. Does ANYONE seem to ever be around Rob? He is so into himself and he likes being married to Sophie but doesn't seem to like her at all. I think he has a personality issue more serious than is discussed-- he literally has no friends and just hangs out by himself, feeling sorry for himself, with a bunch of spiders. He isn't 12. He comes off as a huge brat, extremely petty, micromanagy and just all around sour and judgmental and grossly immature. Let the girl eat some granola bars. Get more than one box for yourself. Go to Costco and get a case if you are that cheap. Rob has a look that he obviously gets attention from, but, but if he wants to model, that's not going to happen-- most male models and movie stars have narrow deeper sunk eyes "hunter eyes" and Rob has these big doll eyes which make him look feminine and IMO keep him from any real work as a male model. IMO. His nose is good, but his cherub look with round cheeks and short stocky stature--- if he is trying to be a model, he doesn't fit that bill. His hair and facial hair is also awful. Clearly, I don't find him attractive and it bothers me to look at him because his so doll-looking, BUT his eyes are pretty. Too bad he isn't a girl. Rob's mom is very pretty, stunning actually. 

Rob and Sophie would be better off as friends or just casually dating. 

Kobe and Emily's Cameroon wedding was cool a f**. How fun and pretty and festive and joyous. His dad looked good in his American dad outfit. 

I can't keep up with Gino and Jasmine's constantly changing storyline. They have gone through wanting a baby with Jasmine gloating about ovulating, to Jasmine NOT wanting a baby and having to tell Gino (now no one cares about baby talk), to her about to have a mental break down because Gino messed up the Visa for her kids, to her mom's health issues, and now, it's her... POSTURE? Really? IMO, they want a spin-off, which will never happen because it's all fake, so unfortunately, we will have to watch their fake bs forever in the 90-day segments. 

I'm so glad that Patrick is in Brazil, for no other reason that he has started wearing shirts with sleeves. 

I feel like if Sophie showed up at Rob's house and he actually had some food and toilet paper, she would stay. She probably leaves because she gets hungry and needs to use the bathroom. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Sponge Bob Square Butt 

IMG_5908.jpeg

Lumpy Rumpy!

It was hard seeing Patrick defending having to pay for the apartment in order to gain his dad's "love." That man is such a leech. Thaïs actually showed compassion!

Rob's  mom seems really sweet. Guess she must have pampered him into the self-centered, argumentative person he became.

Kobe and Emily's wedding was the most interesting thing going on. It was nice. I like that they genuinely care for each other. Welcome relief.

I don't know if anyone else watches Pillow talk, but Natalie's Michael's  mom is on, and just as much of a downer as ever. Can't imagine who thought her wet sponge persona would be an asset.

• Applause 1
10 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Rob has a look that he obviously gets attention from, but, but if he wants to model, that's not going to happen-

He's not modeling his face! 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
11 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I have always thought Michael is a hard worker and that's why he wanted to come to the US so badly.  I have always gotten good vibes from Michael.

If anyone deserves a green card he does just for putting up with the abusive hag. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

Wow! The back-to-back of the Patrick/Thais convo (like adults! With compromise & empathy!) and Kobe’s goodbye to his family with the genuine warmth between the two families was what 90DF USED to be, before the gutter behavior of Angela et al. More of this stuff, please. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

Rob, yes we know you could get SOO many women if you wanted….you should not want to, you are a married man! The bottle service whore was laughable. Did she say she was obsessed with him? In love? lol sure….nothing to do with the camera crew following him around making her think he is some type of celebrity. Don’t get me wrong, I think he is attractive—-I would even say hot if it weren’t for the hair. The pec dance was cringe and LOL—-honey you are not Terry Crews! His mom seems sweet and level headed. I agree with Rob, the opposite of Claire. This marriage is dunzo and maybe next time he won’t pick a child to try and build a life with. He absolutely will need to pull the plug cause Sophie will keep him in the endless loop of make up then run away for a few days. 

Gino & Jazzy are a snore although I sort of can believe that all this endless filming and creating dramatic storylines has taken its toll for real (when he said something abut she becomes less attractive as the bickering goes on). 

kobe and Emily—-did his jack as friend really have to bring up race at the wedding? Couldn’t he have just gone to the part where he said they see she loves and can take care of her man?

loren and Alexi…..uy. Body dysmorphia is a bitch so I feel for her. Surgery wasn’t the cure and I think maybe she is still going thru some post partum issues (based on the career convo). 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

kobe and Emily—-did his jack as friend really have to bring up race at the wedding?

All the speakers seemed to mention race, starting with Emily's father "...when a Black man from Cameroon and a White woman from Kansas..." 

• Sad 1

I admit I missed most of the Kobe and Emily scenes…they are clearly happy and this season was a lot of invented drama . Cringe that her family brought race into it too

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 6/30/2024 at 5:15 PM, AR Traveler said:

Of course not, because her issue wasn't physical but an emotional need.  She just saw the inevitable "mommy body" and thought surgery was the first priority.

Exactly, but I feel for Loren's age group, and am grateful not to be living it. When she looked in the mirror and only saw "dimples" I was reminded of the mental health of many young people I've taught. They are guided by social media, and question themselves for not maintaining unrealistic expectations.

They look for validation on a platform where everyone likes to point out any and every flaw. Women having kids feel the pressure to be like Kardashians, not understanding none of this is real. Even the "mommy makeover" is something driven by online media.

3 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I admit I missed most of the Kobe and Emily scenes…they are clearly happy and this season was a lot of invented drama . Cringe that her family brought race into it too

I didn't skip through for similar reasons. I skip when they are being ignorant for a storyline, but the wedding looked fun and everyone was on good behavior 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 7/1/2024 at 4:52 PM, ChiMama said:

Wow! The back-to-back of the Patrick/Thais convo (like adults! With compromise & empathy!) and Kobe’s goodbye to his family with the genuine warmth between the two families was what 90DF USED to be, before the gutter behavior of Angela et al. More of this stuff, please. 

Exactly. That's why the show initially became popular.  It was showing us genuine pairings as well as fraudulent attempts. It answered a lot of questions for me. But now that more couples are creating false issues for their narrative, I'm not interested. People like Ed, Angela, Jasmine, Tim etc need to go.

• Like 3

Ah, pregunta, does Thais know she has her bra on backwards, or is that a BRA-zilian thing ??

Nice that she she showed some empathy when Patrick shared his childhood issues. If only these people would actually TALK with each other. But then, where would all the trauma-drama be that the show is based on ?? 

Sympathy for Bawston John, even though I've not been his fan for years. I keep the CC on since many couples "no peeky inglay" and my high school French and Spanish are way rusty...but I still know what a "puta" is , even though CC doesn't. 

Geeze, Thais Dad, hate the SIL much ?? Is there something strange here ?? If little Leesie [sp??] Didn't melt his heart, there's no hope. 

Jazz gets no validation from Gino. It's so easy, "honey you did yadda yadda real good, maybe you could do ipsy-do a little better ??" She seems always on the precipice of doom....ready to jump off the cliff...skreetching all the way...

What's with the F'n' napkins on the shoulders ?? There was a famous restaurant in DC that had waitresses with the same dealy and I kept thinking, "Coffee black, soft scrambled eggs and rye toast, please." 

Kobe & Emily...Joy To The World...How could their beginning develop into such a sweet story ?? 

Manuel & The Faux Witch...STFU and have a calm conversation . Their whole storyline seems to be predicated on assumptions and false information. I admit a sneaky fondness for his snarky smirk when the Witch goes off on one of her paranoid rants... But that does nothing to help his case against her allegations.

Sophie & The Knob need to be locked in a cell for a month with nothing but protein drinks and granola bars and a prison toilet. No friends, and definitely NO  CLAIRE. Talk-fight-screw-rinse-repeat...

• Love 1

I thank Mack-Moud and his bride for deepening my understanding of Muslim culture. Although I wish it had been presented in a more compassionate way. I feel I now know more about Islam than Nicole EVER  will. Or will EVER care to. 

Ancient Angie finally got Mikul to the US of A . We all know what happens next...run-Mikul-run !! 

Waiting for the "Tell All's" with a bottle of wine and a bucket of popcorn.

• LOL 1
(edited)

I guess I see Rob and Sophie a little differently.  I’m not a huge Rob fan, but Sophie is far more annoying, imo.  She seems extremely critical, very negative and displeased with everything Rob does or says. And, what a liar.  She keeps talking about her love for Rob and what a great relationship they had, but I do not believe it.  To me, she couldn’t work any harder to be difficult , if she were getting paid by the hour.  Lol. Maybe, that’s it.  Hmmmm…..Rob is no prize, but I can’t imagine any man getting along with her.  Ugh…..

I don’t care for Patrick’s wife.  She’s very unpleasant, imo. Of course, none are worse than Gino and Jasmine.  Ugh….

I can tolerate the rest, but barely. Lol.  So, why do I follow this train wreck?  🤣🤷‍♀️

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 1
On 7/1/2024 at 2:00 AM, bravofan27 said:

I don't think Michael is a scammer. I never have. I think he's stuck though, and I think he's scared. I think Angela feels the same way-- she's stuck and scared. They are codependent, which never ends well. Angela is so insecure and blames Michael for all of her negative thoughts. 

Patrick and Thais are good eaters. In 5 years they will be stars on 90 Day Fit Club. Thais's dad is definitely a pain in their butts, but he shows up and protects Thais. Patrick's dad doesn't defend him at all, or seem remotely interested in Patrick or his life, which is sad. I think that's why Patrick broke down. He's literally on his own defending his dad. He seems so codependent, that this must be super hard, he's such a people pleaser, follower. To have his people (Thais, John) hate his dad, is obviously breaking him. 

I don't blame Sophie for not wanting to be around Rob. Does ANYONE seem to ever be around Rob? He is so into himself and he likes being married to Sophie but doesn't seem to like her at all. I think he has a personality issue more serious than is discussed-- he literally has no friends and just hangs out by himself, feeling sorry for himself, with a bunch of spiders. He isn't 12. He comes off as a huge brat, extremely petty, micromanagy and just all around sour and judgmental and grossly immature. Let the girl eat some granola bars. Get more than one box for yourself. Go to Costco and get a case if you are that cheap. Rob has a look that he obviously gets attention from, but, but if he wants to model, that's not going to happen-- most male models and movie stars have narrow deeper sunk eyes "hunter eyes" and Rob has these big doll eyes which make him look feminine and IMO keep him from any real work as a male model. IMO. His nose is good, but his cherub look with round cheeks and short stocky stature--- if he is trying to be a model, he doesn't fit that bill. His hair and facial hair is also awful. Clearly, I don't find him attractive and it bothers me to look at him because his so doll-looking, BUT his eyes are pretty. Too bad he isn't a girl. Rob's mom is very pretty, stunning actually. 

Rob and Sophie would be better off as friends or just casually dating. 

Kobe and Emily's Cameroon wedding was cool a f**. How fun and pretty and festive and joyous. His dad looked good in his American dad outfit. I can't keep up with Gino and Jasmine's constantly changing storyline. They have gone through wanting a baby with Jasmine gloating about ovulating, to Jasmine NOT wanting a baby and having to tell Gino (now no one cares about baby talk), to her about to have a mental break down because Gino messed up the Visa for her kids, to her mom's health issues, and now, it's her... POSTURE? Really? IMO, they want a spin-off, which will never happen because it's all fake, so

I feel like if Sophie showed up at Rob's house and he actually had some food and toilet paper, she would stay. She probably leaves because she gets hungry and needs to use the bathroom. 

and for a duvet she will forgive him everything 

On 7/1/2024 at 1:09 AM, magemaud said:

Sponge Bob Square Butt 

IMG_5908.jpeg

Gino should ask for half-assed money back

On 7/6/2024 at 10:24 PM, Maximadc said:

and for a duvet she will forgive him everything 

It doesn't even take a doooovay! All she requires is a wilted, stolen flower from a nearby yard and a reversible plushie from Five Below. 

• LOL 2
On 7/4/2024 at 12:56 AM, Peppermint said:

I thank Mack-Moud and his bride for deepening my understanding of Muslim culture

They've been noticeably absent since Mahmoud was seen walking to the airport and then they were replaced with the return of Angela and Michael. 

The previews for the Tell All show Michael surprising everyone with his presence, will Nicole be there? Will Mahmoud be in person or on a remote camera from back home in Egypt? 

• Useful 1

Would it be wrong to hope to see Michael on the next "Single Life" spin off ?? That would be fun to watch. 

As long as we are not treated to SheWhoShallNotBeNamed as a participant on the same show.   🤮

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Peppermint said:

Would it be wrong to hope to see Michael on the next "Single Life" spin off ?? That would be fun to watch. 

As long as we are not treated to SheWhoShallNotBeNamed as a participant on the same show.   🤮

There is talk that Michael just might be on Single Life, but TLC claims to be done with Angela after this season wraps up.

• Thanks 2