Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 6/22/2024 at 7:31 AM, xls said:

Omg its real you could knock me over with a feather!

It looks to me like they don't tell you what it costs until you're already locked in????

• Angry 1
  • Useful 1
40 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

We booked a trip to the south of France for next year so decided to put it off….thank you so much for asking!!!!

That sounds awesome! Have fun! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I didn't know Julliard had a beauty pageant major. 

I missed something. Who has a Julliard degree? Thanks!

56 minutes ago, tvrox said:

The victim of granola bar stealing???!!

Sorry, I'm totally team Rob.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
10 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

The pageant leader/teacher person. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I could have gone happily to my grave without knowing that Jasmine doesn’t like tampons. 

TMI -Again!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Blame the victim Angela you abusive hag

I’m on west coast so behind but Angela was screaming at the cameraman and staff to get the phone back , what a classy lady .

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It’s not real Louis Vuitton unless it’s bought in France. Otherwise it’s just sparkling ugly luggage. 

Really! I just thought she was being bougie 

• Wink 2
7 hours ago, MagicEyes said:

Rob is too narcissistic to be in a relationship. It's all about him. 

Did he really tell her how she could improve herself again? 🙄

(edited)
8 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Teeth are the worst! I had wisdom teeth out as a teen and they were impacted so they put me out. I had a reaction to the medication and they had trouble waking me up. Then I ended up in the hospital a few days later because I didn’t know I was allergic to Penicillin….good times.

That sounds awful!

I didn't have trouble when my wisdom teeth came out, but my childhood dentist was so nice to our family, we thought, but he filled every tooth possible for my brother and I while we were just kids. Then when I was 21, he told me they were all too "old" and wanted to start all over. He told my husband, who had never needed a tooth filled, that he needed fillings. My husband went into the Army soon after, and they told me I didn't need any fillings, as did my dentists after discharge. My husband has only needed one filling, about 20 years later.

Thanks to my childhood dentist, at my advanced age, teeth started breaking. The first one was when I was eating mortadella, which is as soft as bologna. He retired to Florida while he was not much older than 50.

Now I have one of those credit cards and needed $13,000 worth of work. It's just getting finished. Extractions, a crown, a bridge, and the unmentionable.

Edited by renatae
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Angry 1
9 hours ago, JeanJean said:

The woman who runs the beauty pageant, and who was a pageant winner also.  

• Useful 2

I don't care about this pageant. If Gino wants to coach, he should advise her that her ass implants are riding up her back and there is a clear outline where the packs are. Her next show should be botched.

Angie's giant waddle is all I can see. It's like a goatee made of saggy, wrinkled skin. 

Sorry you're fearful for your family in Israel but I know how to cheer you up. Look at my new bod!! 

Kobe's bestie can F right off, along with Thighs drink throwing friend. 

Manuel's maniacal laugh says it all. Yes Assley...his whole plan is to set up a better life in Ecuador for his family. Baby mama is on board and he calls her to vent about how much he loathes you.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

Rob and Sophie are DONE. I do think if she could stop running to her mom and whatever rando "friend" she meets on the street or in line for coffee to complain about her marriage, and the cameras went away they COULD potentially work on a real relationship. But, both are very immature. He can't win around her mother, even if he did or said the perfect things, Claire would have an issue with him because he is keeping Sophie from her. I think the plan was for Sophie to find a wealthy sugar daddy to maintain them both. As he said, "lawd apparently I married the both of them." LOL

Jasmine the beauty pageant was just sad. Hard to believe there are that many vain women who will pay for this type of fake validation. 

Mikel, run and never look back. 

Ashley, love how she didn't really have a response to his reason for why he changed his banking password. She was depositing the $$ that she loves to blather on about giving him, but then goes in and uses it for her coffees, nails, etc?? I can believe it. And I see his point of view, it IS a very cultural thing to help out the family. And you do NOT grill your mother as to what she is spending the $$ on. They rely on his support and if he can't earn the $$ in Rochester, he needs to go where he can earn it, which he says is back to Ecuador, but most likely is in NYC, working under the table and crashing with friends. 

• Like 4

A Reader's Digest Beauty Pageant ?? FFS.

Does anyone else know where Sunny Freakin' Isles is ?? It could be "International" if you rode your golf cart down to Calle Ocho, making a stop in "Little Haiti".  I just call BS on the entire Pageant Queen and her money grubbing enterprise. Jazzmine is a fool. She and {Gino's} money are soon parted. 

On a happier note, thanks @PeppermintXXXXX [thanks autocorrect 😡]

@Peppermint..Whot, again ??

@Pepper Mostly  thanks for the birdbath idea. My HOH Catpuccino will love that.

• Love 3

So what else is new?  Angela raving and ranting, but of course they have to make up so Michael can go to the USA and run away.  

Rob and Sophie-donezo.  Neither are remotely ready or able to have a relationship.

Ashley, it's very simple.  You're his mark.  You chose him; if you feel used (because you are), kick him out.  How many people do you have to complain to every week until you get it?

Whatever happened to Nicole and Mahmood?  Are we to assume done, also?

John should not have insinuated himself into Brazil to begin with, but I am on Team John when it comes to Thais' witchy friends.  

OK, folks, I took one for the team and binge-watched Inmate to Roommate.  Trust me on this, you will feel like an absolute Einstein after a few episodes.    Hosts take a freshly released inmate into their homes (!) and then wonder why their "project" is a relapsed addict, a con, a liar, and a user. 

There were such gems as one couple taking their inmate to a Mardi Gras parade, the wanna-be reformer who picked up his guy and immediately wanted to go to a jail reform protest, or the lady making ends meet not by a conventional roommate, but by taking in a former convict.  They make the 90 Day bunches look brilliant.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I loved how Thais tried to use the excuse that her friend had been cheated on in the past, so she was just being protective. No, she was just being a bitch. You don't just come at someone like that the very first time you meet them, if ever. It was a mix of she wanted screen time plus insanely jealous that after putting out for every foreign dick, not one of them wifed her up and took them with her. And Thais got the prize? nope, not on her watch. lol 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

I couldn't help think that Angie looked not only 100 years old, but like a corpse. She's laying there in bed, wrinkles everywhere, her mouth hanging open, with her dentures practically falling out. Her bleached hair frizzed to oblivion. She reminded me of one of those mummies that certain cultures bring out of the crypt once a year for a religious ceremony. She really should quit smoking!

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I am on Rob's team.  He's not perfect, but this guy is not married just to his wife, but her broke down clinging mother.  At least Rob is an asshole on his own.  Sophie has to have her mother with her just to talk to Rob....her husband.  I think Sophie is spoiled, lazy and has no business being married to anyone other than the one her mother picks out for.  Preferably a man that will marry them both, since mommy is in all that Sophie does.

Angela needs to be arrested for battery, slander and just for being a raging bitch.  All that crap she was "reading" and screaming about on his phone did not sound like a scam.  She has consistently accused Michael of scamming her and other atrocities since they met.  She looks like an idiot if she really believed all this, and she still wants him?? It was all for the show and keeping her relevant.  Hell, she landed on Drew Barrymore's show for some odd reason, was presented as a VIEWER FAOVRITE!  Did I miss the survey?

Ashley-Let him go back home.  First, I don't know if he would really leave and give up what he has accomplished so far.  I think he would stay for his American Dream.  And if she is putting money into the account that he was complaining about her spending from, he can STFU.  MHO.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
21 hours ago, gaPeach said:

I think Sophie is spoiled, lazy and has no business being married to anyone other than the one her mother picks out for. 

She's a child. Rob is a knob. The end. 

• LOL 3
On 6/17/2024 at 1:32 PM, surfgirl said:

This show is so bad now that the next afternoon and no comments. That says it all. 

We have to recover from the nonsense we just viewed on this ridiculous show. I love the snark, but it's to the point where I'm unable to believe, or take seriously, any of their drama. I simply don't care enough to invest any emotion, and my go-to response is "Get a divorce". In some cases, get an annulment as nothing is happening behind closed doors.

• Applause 2
On 6/23/2024 at 7:48 PM, renatae said:

TMI -Again!

At least that's somewhat relatable.  I've never recovered from her golden shower disclosure.  Blech!

On 6/23/2024 at 7:27 PM, JeanJean said:

I am on board re: food set aside for work lunches. Do not touch my lunch items as there's no time for me to replace them prior to work. Once 2:00 hits, the hunger makes it hard to work.

• Like 2
On 6/23/2024 at 7:04 PM, Suzywriter said:

So Loren looks nice in a dress, but how much criss crossing and tucking and scars and slash marks does Alexi have to deal with in private?

If Alexi is as kind and loving as he appears, he won't be critically eyeing her up and down. He'll turn out the lights (at her request) and be thrilled his wife is back in his bed.

• Applause 1
On 6/23/2024 at 7:02 PM, Suzywriter said:

Come sit by me.

I am easily enraged by silly vocabulary 'rules' that, in reality, were probably invented by me. But it still irritates me when I see specific words spelled in a variety of ways. Surprisingly,  I differ from you. I insist on the spelling of "Woah" after I discovered the word in my earlier novels. That spelling stuck with me, as did the spelling of "kneck" (as in to kiss heavily). My first reading of how they both were spelled stuck with me. Maybe it's a British Canadian influence?

On 6/23/2024 at 7:00 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

This one should. 

I meant to respond to your post re: spelling, but responded to another by mistake.

• Like 2
On 6/23/2024 at 6:36 PM, Zombness said:

Michael of course the marriage isn't over yet.....you have to hold it together until you get the green card...

Maybe the gov't will award him a green card for surviving 7 years in a war zone? (His marriage)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)
On 6/23/2024 at 6:56 PM, tvrox said:

Ashley, stop yelling!!! 

It appears the go-to response from husbands who left their culture to marry an American is: "What? Why are you screaming?You are talking crazy." 

Why is it when a wife has specific questions, that becomes the catch phrase. It may even be true, but it is so dismissive and meant to disengage.

On 6/23/2024 at 5:38 PM, For Cereals said:

Now I have the Hole song stuck in my head, “I’m miss world…”

Lol, I'm still humming "She works hard for the money".

Edited by Chalby
(edited)
On 6/23/2024 at 6:02 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

On 6/23/2024 at 6:17 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

I HATE that! I hear it more and more and it makes me blind with rage every time. That, and seeing "whoa" spelled "woah". 

Stop picking on my spelling! Given it's slang, maybe it's been presented both ways? The book editor is the one who chooses his/her favourite spelling... Woah, Whoa...

Edited by Chalby
Clicked save before editing
On 6/29/2024 at 10:32 PM, Chalby said:

Maybe the gov't will award him a green card for surviving 7 years in a war zone? (His marriage)

If I understand correctly, he already has it entering as a husband

• Useful 1
12 minutes ago, Maximadc said:

If I understand correctly, he already has it entering as a husband

He has a visa from the embassy in whatever country he was in, he should have no trouble getting a green card once he's in the country on a spousal visa. He could probably get one as a refugee from being married to that hag if he showed them the footage.

• LOL 3