Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Maybe Paulie doesn’t want a divorce for some reason.  Remember Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn?  He never got divorced and they were together for years.

They've been separated for 10 years and still no divorce?? The only thing I can think of that is keeping him from divorcing his wife is his Catholic upbringing. Other than that there really is no reason why he wouldn't get a divorce. Again Dolores is with a guy who has commitment issues. Seems to be a real problem for her. Maybe she should go to therapy and get to the root problem she has with having love relationships with men who are emotionally unavailable.

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

They've been separated for 10 years and still no divorce?? The only thing I can think of that is keeping him from divorcing his wife is his Catholic upbringing. Other than that there really is no reason why he wouldn't get a divorce. Again Dolores is with a guy who has commitment issues. Seems to be a real problem for her. Maybe she should go to therapy and get to the root problem she has with having love relationships with men who are emotionally unavailable.

Could it be he doesn’t want to upset his aging Mother by getting a divorce?  Just a thought.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Could it be he doesn’t want to upset his aging Mother by getting a divorce?  Just a thought.

I agree that may have been the case, but unfortunately, Paul's Mom passed away last month.

Or else, his former wife is also a strong Catholic and is very comfortable with their situation as it stands.  Someone here mentioned Spencer Tracy, who never divorced his wife for the same reason, but had a very loving relationship with Katherine Hepburn.  

We don't know much about Paul and his past wife/family (which, in my opinion, is really no one's business unless he or the past wife chooses to put it out there), so no one knows what arrangements he and his former wife have.  

Dolores seems to be completely fine with her relationships - both with David and with Paul - it's her friends who seem to be more concerned about him "putting a ring on it" than she is.  She seems very happy with the way things are right now.  

My feeling is, if she's happy and he's happy, why should the other ladies and their husbands be meddling?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I wish she would, because she deserves that kind of commitment in a relationship.

If you’re very Catholic and trying to please your Catholic family, divorce can be a huge thing. However, 10 years and he’s been with Dolores for a while and his mom (RIP) seemed to really like her. There is obviously something going on we don’t know about.

Breaking away(from family expectations, a marriage that is not healthy, etc) as a strong Catholic is really, really difficult but this I don’t understand.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

My ears are still bleeding from whatever sound was coming out of Hot Dog Lips when Gabriella was packing.

WTF was that?  A screech?  A squeal?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 6
On 5/6/2024 at 10:02 AM, JenE4 said:

I don’t know who these people are or what is happening, but I nearly died when that grandma, excuse me, Nonna, said to her granddaughter who has the most crazy-ass, Groupon, hacked nose job I’ve ever seen, “Oh, you mean nose-job Jen?” I spent that whole party scanning noses to see who else had a nose job. But the only conclusion I can draw is that Nonna is senile and didn’t realize she was insulting her own grand-daughter to her barely nosed face.

So many in this cast not only always seem to always have Teresa's name in their own mouths but feel the need to enlist friends and family to join in as well!  There is a lot to be said about everyone in the cast, but this is an activity that I don't recall Teresa engaging in.  She will talk about the cast with other cast members, but I don't recall her bringing others, even her father and mother, into the fray.

Of all things to denigrate on this show! Is there even one person without some measure of plastic surgery or beauty procedure? The Fudas and family have no room to talk about anyone...Rachel has what is arguably the worst nose out of the entire cast (maybe the entire Bravo world) after her surgery and despite whatever he's had done John still looks like a chubby Nosferatu.

21 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

That being said, I’m a Sopranos lover so I started shortening certain things, like when Carmella asks Meadow if she wants a “tuna sand.”  Now I ask my kids if they want a turkey sand!

I grew up in the ti-state area and it would more likely be along the lines of something sounding like "sangwidge".  

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

In defense of Delores picking men with commitment issues - how do you know ahead of time that the guy won't put a ring on it?  Only time will tell (unless there's something obvious, like he's a player).  She's had bad luck, as have many of us with former boyfriends who won't commit after a year or so.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, ichbin said:

There is a lot to be said about everyone in the cast, but this is an activity that I don't recall Teresa engaging in.  She will talk about the cast with other cast members, but I don't recall her bringing others, even her father and mother, into the fray.

She definitely brought her parents into the fray between her and juicy Joe vs, Melissa and Joe Gorga (can’t stand any of them)

She doesn’t have to bring things up because Andy Cohen decided a long time ago that the show was Teresa’s so, she doesn’t need to fight because she thinks that “she is the show”

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

In defense of Delores picking men with commitment issues - how do you know ahead of time that the guy won't put a ring on it?  Only time will tell (unless there's something obvious, like he's a player).  She's had bad luck, as have many of us with former boyfriends who won't commit after a year or so.

So true. It's definitely entirely possible Dolores has just had bad luck. The reason my mind went to the idea of the possibility of her subconsciously picking guys with commitment issues is because attachment styles is something I've been studying due to issues of my own. It's also true that her romantic life seems to bother her friends more than it does her. I've been there, and it's so annoying. I can see people just wanting the best for Dolores though. She's a catch. 

I also don't think she's had the worst picker. I can understand her initial attraction to Frank. He's good-looking, charming, and had the brains to become an attorney. She was wise to end it when she knew he would only hurt her if she stayed with him. Her doctor ex must be a likable guy if her whole dang family adores him, and she ended it when she realized she wanted more. 

I'm not sure what's up with Paulie yet, but so far, this is probably the healthiest relationship we've seen her in. 

• Like 6
21 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Speaking of Delores, both she and Marge have gone overboard on the ozempic and looked almost skeletal.  So much for body positivity, the first sign that a pill can make ya skinny and everyone jumps at it!

Catherine Deneuve said that at a certain age, you choose your body or your face. They've chosen their body (more specifically the "fashion" they can now fit into). 

The Tracy/Hepburn relationship was a beard for both of them, so I'm not sure that's a great parallel for Dolores. I think she's just attracted to unavailable men, with a splash of having a horrific temper that scares them off a full commitment. A few years ago she flipped the switch once and it was terrifying. I don't recall the circumstances, but at the time I thought she was off the charts dangerous to know. It's like seeing somebody out of control drunk. They may be perfectly swell sober, but you can't erase what you saw or how it made you feel.

• Like 5

I do think it is interesting that every husband on this show has been under a microscope, talked about their finances, rumors about cheating, shady business dealings, etc...but not Paulie other than he is not divorced yet, not one side eye from anyone which I find interesting. 

Did I hear he works for the state of NJ? Did I see a Bentley in his driveway? He has no shortage of money, owns what seems like an expensive house, what does he do for the state?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I do think it is interesting that every husband on this show has been under a microscope, talked about their finances, rumors about cheating, shady business dealings, etc...but not Paulie other than he is not divorced yet, not one side eye from anyone which I find interesting. 

Did I hear he works for the state of NJ? Did I see a Bentley in his driveway? He has no shortage of money, owns what seems like an expensive house, what does he do for the state?

Who knows.  Plus, why not get an engagement ring?  She’s cooking, cleaning, taking care of him.  Why not have a nice big Diamond on her finger?  She deserves something.

• Like 1

I couldn't process anything about this episode because I was too distracted by Margaret's headgear in the scene with Jen Fessler. Was it composed of moldy onions? A child's craft project? Why does this item exist in the world?

I'm at a loss.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
17 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

She definitely brought her parents into the fray between her and juicy Joe vs, Melissa and Joe Gorga (can’t stand any of them)

Well, those individuals were actually all closely involved with one another though.  

• Like 3

I find it interesting AND disappointing how these ladies still find the need to mention Dolores and her needing a ring on her finger. It's so 1960. I know that I would not have the energy to be that pressed about another womans ring finger just saying. I think what really bugs is that I just can't truly believe that these woman are that worried about it.

They are trying to make it such an important thing, you know, 1960's important but ummm, hello, it's 2024, Dolores doesn't NEED a husband. I can understand them wishing her the best and all that but the heavy handedness surrounding marriage is just a tad creepy to me. It's also overdone. 

Dolores doesn't need anyone harping on the subject like she's some naive, dumb teenager. There's no doubt in my mind that when Dolores decides what she wants the next move to be she will let it be known and make any necessary decisions thereafter, just like she did with her last relationship. 

I am not looking forward to this being a recycled storyline because it was cringey the first go round with Mr. Dr. 

• Like 13
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Who knows.  Plus, why not get an engagement ring?  She’s cooking, cleaning, taking care of him.  Why not have a nice big Diamond on her finger?  She deserves something.

Delores did say she would not feel right wearing an engagement ring while he is still married...maybe some big honking diamond earrings or a necklace?

24 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I am not looking forward to this being a recycled storyline because it was cringey the first go round with Mr. Dr.

Wouldn't it be funny if Mr. Dr. married the very next woman he dated after Delores?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

She said something to indicate she doesn't think it's proper to get engaged before the divorce.

• Like 3

I don't like the way marriage is depicted on this particular franchise. Like its some challenge to accomplish. I don't like it when I see this unhealthy obsession with marriage on any of the franchises (Bethenny, NY-Cynthia, Atlanta-Tinsley, NY-Kenya, Atlanta etc.) but difference being those "wives" were the ones vocalizing their own desire to be married and you could tell they were DESPERATE to be proposed to and have that moment.  It's the fact that the OTHER woman and not Dolores are the ones going so hard on the idea that really bugs me. Not saying that I don't believe Dolores wants to get married just that she's not interested in looking desperate and wants to present a more mature approach to what her situation is. I actually think its absolutely appalling the way the women brazenly bring it up in such awkward way and at inappropriate times. The men do it too and its just so damn childish.   

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Wouldn't it be funny if Mr. Dr. married the very next woman he dated after Delores?

She also said Frank and Britany were looking to possibly get married.  I think it would be such a slap in the face if Frank of all people gets married and Delores is still stuck with yet another unavailable man.  I don’t think it’s just her friends.  I think she does want that commitment.  Paulie might not have gotten a divorce for many reasons, religious, financial, who knows.  And that’s perfectly fine, a lot of people never get legally divorced.  The problem is now he is in a serious relationship with someone who does want to get married, so he really needs to get this done or Delo needs to move on.  And I agree about her temper.  Everyone always says she’s so level headed and calm, but I also remember the scene a few seasons ago when she lost her shit and it was scary.  The Patterson was coming out and believe me that is not something to be taken lightly (I’m also from North Jersey).

• Like 6
51 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I don't like the way marriage is depicted on this particular franchise. Like its some challenge to accomplish. I don't like it when I see this unhealthy obsession with marriage on any of the franchises (Bethenny, NY-Cynthia, Atlanta-Tinsley, NY-Kenya, Atlanta etc.) but difference being those "wives" were the ones vocalizing their own desire to be married and you could tell they were DESPERATE to be proposed to and have that moment.  It's the fact that the OTHER woman and not Dolores are the ones going so hard on the idea that really bugs me. Not saying that I don't believe Dolores wants to get married just that she's not interested in looking desperate and wants to present a more mature approach to what her situation is. I actually think its absolutely appalling the way the women brazenly bring it up in such awkward way and at inappropriate times. The men do it too and its just so damn childish.   

I don’t remember if it was last season, but there was an episode where multiple people grilled Dolores about why she wasn’t married. It was ridiculous. I understand the curiosity, but not the intrusive way her so-called friends go about it on camera. 

• Like 4
Just now, RealHousewife said:

I don’t remember if it was last season, but there was an episode where multiple people grilled Dolores about why she wasn’t married. It was ridiculous. I understand the curiosity, but not the intrusive way her so-called friends go about it on camera. 

Which leads me back to what I said about them treating it like some HUGELY necessary step aka 1960's concern. You know when being an old maid really was a THING. Where being married was the ultimate goal for a variety of reasons, one mainly being security which ISN'T the case now. It's weird and hard to describe because of course it's not REALLY an issue if Dolores isn't married but that's the only weight I feel their throwing behind their concerns. Dolores DESERVES to be married as if it's unfair to leave her twisting in the wind husbandless. Oh the horror! It's just bizarre and you're right VERY intrusive!

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

She also said Frank and Britany were looking to possibly get married.  I think it would be such a slap in the face if Frank of all people gets married and Delores is still stuck with yet another unavailable man.  I don’t think it’s just her friends.  I think she does want that commitment.  Paulie might not have gotten a divorce for many reasons, religious, financial, who knows.  And that’s perfectly fine, a lot of people never get legally divorced.  The problem is now he is in a serious relationship with someone who does want to get married, so he really needs to get this done or Delo needs to move on.  And I agree about her temper.  Everyone always says she’s so level headed and calm, but I also remember the scene a few seasons ago when she lost her shit and it was scary.  The Patterson was coming out and believe me that is not something to be taken lightly (I’m also from North Jersey).

But I mean, everyone loses their cool once in a while. I think the difference with Dolores is that she doesn't have a  CONSTANT pattern of losing her cool.  I personally could tell just by seeing her on my TV screen and BEFORE that scene that she was a ~Fuck Around and Find Out~ type of chick. LOL. 

• LOL 5
20 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I wish she would, because she deserves that kind of commitment in a relationship.

If you’re very Catholic and trying to please your Catholic family, divorce can be a huge thing. However, 10 years and he’s been with Dolores for a while and his mom (RIP) seemed to really like her. There is obviously something going on we don’t know about.

Breaking away(from family expectations, a marriage that is not healthy, etc) as a strong Catholic is really, really difficult but this I don’t understand.

Maybe this is a fake relationship scripted by Bravo? Sorry...I'm so jaded at this point by these shows that I can't help but think the producers are propping this franchise with alot of fake stuff.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

But I mean, everyone loses their cool once in a while. I think the difference with Dolores is that she doesn't have a  CONSTANT pattern of losing her cool.  I personally could tell just by seeing her on my TV screen and BEFORE that scene that she was a ~Fuck Around and Find Out~ type of chick. LOL. 

Exactly. Dolores isn’t a Teresa or Jennifer for example. She isn’t quick to be offended. Those of us who are even-keeled are still entitled to our moments. :) 

• Like 2
22 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I agree that may have been the case, but unfortunately, Paul's Mom passed away last month.

Or else, his former wife is also a strong Catholic and is very comfortable with their situation as it stands.  Someone here mentioned Spencer Tracy, who never divorced his wife for the same reason, but had a very loving relationship with Katherine Hepburn.  

We don't know much about Paul and his past wife/family (which, in my opinion, is really no one's business unless he or the past wife chooses to put it out there), so no one knows what arrangements he and his former wife have.  

It could be financial reasons. 

• Like 2

I'm torn as to whether I think Paulie is now using Luis' tanning person or Luis' skin person.

Because he is now full burnt umber.

If it's the skin person she won't have to worry about divorce and remarriage because it looks like his heart is about to combust.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

There are women who have to have a man.  They can't be alone.  Yes, she did divorce Frank, but they lived in the same house and they were still a family.  Now she's already moved in with this married guy Paul, while Frank is living with his girlfriend. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Governor? Senator? Bob Mendendez’s aide? (I’m just joking)

• LOL 5
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

If it's the skin person she won't have to worry about divorce and remarriage because it looks like his heart is about to combust.

I think he will slip and fall on his shiny floors or the stairs, those stairs will either kill you or keep you young or one of Delores' dogs will trip him down the steps, I have a very vertical house and I say that about my stairs and cat, lol. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't think he works for the state.  I've read that he owns a very lucrative electrical contracting business that does a lot of high-end work in Manhattan.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Exactly. Dolores isn’t a Teresa or Jennifer for example. She isn’t quick to be offended. Those of us who are even-keeled are still entitled to our moments. :) 

Yup....I'm pretty even-keeled and it takes A LOT to get me to the point where my kids (adults) send out the warning "Watch out...Mom's North Jersey is coming out!!".

I grew up in North Jersey, not far from Paterson, and used to have a pretty short fuse - not as explosive as Teresa or Jennifer, but still, a quick, hot temper.  I have learned to basically "temper my temper", but every great once in a while, I lose it.  

My current friends have only seen this happen once or twice, and afterwards, they tell me they were actually afraid of me.

I think Dolores lost her shit and got scary one time with Danielle Staub- but honestly, who wouldn't?  She was a friggin' nut job!  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I don't think he works for the state.  I've read that he owns a very lucrative electrical contracting business that does a lot of high-end work in Manhattan.  

Did we ever learn his last name?  It’s surely taking a long time for that divorce.  

2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Did we ever learn his last name?  It’s surely taking a long time for that divorce.  

Paul Connell...doesn't get more Irish than that!  😂

• Like 1
(edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 10:48 PM, Lady of nod said:

Dolores looks fabulous as always. Teresa - wtf - looks awful. Maybe that love bubble has popped

Franks a rat. Why is Jackie even on this show? I liked Paulie last season, but is he crossing over to the dark side of Demon Luis?

Say what you will about Fuda, if scumbag Luis was digging up trash from my drug addict, child abandoning prisoner ex,  I'd be pissed too, and not interested in a sit down. 

I'm very happy that Teresa and the Gorga's will not be interacting finally.

The media contacted Fuda's ex wife. Frank said that the Gorgas and their allies met before the reunion at Margaret's house to concoct/coordinate stories. It was obvious from the reunion that nobody investigated Fuda, he didn't provide any proof, he just claimed so (and the folder he had was the results of his investigation on Louie, but he didn't show them), and that nobody really threatened Margaret's son at his work because why not call Margaret instead? The phone number was not even Louie's.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
On 5/7/2024 at 3:50 PM, Feline Goddess said:

A friend of mine had a very traditional home with dark, heavy wood furniture and colors, then she built a new home in the same community and did a complete 180 decorating with uber modern furniture and a color scheme of white, black & grey with turquoise for pops of color. Sometimes people get tired of their decor and do something completely different. 

Paulie certainly isn't camera shy anymore, is he? 

I agree that people can change, and like different, more contemporary styles. I personally never liked (a) traditional (style). But I think that both Teresa and Melissa (and others on this show, and the OC) were criticized for their style on the media/social media, and they did a 180 because of it. 

On 5/6/2024 at 8:52 PM, JenE4 said:

I am married to a Jersey Italian, and we’ve had so many debates with him laughing over my pronouncing all of the letters and syllables of Italian foods (mutz vs mozerella, manigot vs manicotti, etc). I also had to resort to looking up actual Italian pronunciations to show him that only Italians in the tri-state area speak like this. (Though, even he doesn’t say “focatch.”) It was only when the “gabbagool” made Tony Soprano pass out and it took extensive googling to translate Jersey Italian of gabbagool to capicola that he admitted that, okay, maybe the NJ/NY Italians went a little too far.

Yes, I think these pronunciations are Italian American (probably in specific areas, as well), not Italian. 

(edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 3:51 PM, TEENYTERRORS said:

he resented how close their parents were with both Teresa and Juicy, but we've heard their father complain on the show that Joe never went to see him. 

Bravo is airing Episode 1 from Season 3 right now when the Gorgas first appeared on the show with their infamous Christening. Joe is banging his fist on the table, a fight starts with many people participating (including the Joes, and even Melissa), and Joe is crying in front of his father, complaining that he doesn't like him because Joe Jiudice is "in his ear". We will find out later on that the father does like Joe Giudice more because Joe Gorga doesn't even visit him although he lives nearby. Giacinto Gorga even went to Italy before he died to see Joe Giudice after he was deported. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 7:58 PM, njbchlover said:

Dolores seems to be completely fine with her relationships - both with David and with Paul - it's her friends who seem to be more concerned about him "putting a ring on it" than she is.  She seems very happy with the way things are right now.  

My feeling is, if she's happy and he's happy, why should the other ladies and their husbands be meddling?  

But Spencer Tracy didn't get divorced 70 years plus ago. Ireland has an openly gay (and half Indian) President, and abortion is legal for up to 12 weeks of pregnancy since 2018. It's possible that Paul doesn't get divorced because one of his sons was underaged until last year, or because he provided health insurance/coverage to his wife, or something like this.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

And he had not only a Bentley, but a Rolls Royce in his driveway, as well.

• Like 1
(edited)

Teresa also said that it was funny Louie, and Paulie had Italian names without being Italian! She does realize they are not Italian names, doesn't she?

I thought that the juxtaposition of the towering Nate, Paul, and Evan over Joe Gorga, John Fuda, and Joe Benigno at Jen Fessler's birthday party (when Paul and John were fighting) was hilarious. 

I'm a little disappointed we didn't see Bill Aydin, one of the very few decent guys/husbands.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

I find it interesting AND disappointing how these ladies still find the need to mention Dolores and her needing a ring on her finger. It's so 1960. I know that I would not have the energy to be that pressed about another womans ring finger just saying. I think what really bugs is that I just can't truly believe that these woman are that worried about it.

They are trying to make it such an important thing, you know, 1960's important but ummm, hello, it's 2024, Dolores doesn't NEED a husband. I can understand them wishing her the best and all that but the heavy handedness surrounding marriage is just a tad creepy to me. It's also overdone. 

Dolores doesn't need anyone harping on the subject like she's some naive, dumb teenager. There's no doubt in my mind that when Dolores decides what she wants the next move to be she will let it be known and make any necessary decisions thereafter, just like she did with her last relationship. 

I agree that many of these women have retro ideas about gender roles, and it drives me nuts, but in this case - eh, it feels very much like just a plotline? It doesn’t seem like Dolores really has very much else going on, and Melissa even said Dolores didn’t seem to care too much about it. They keep asking her about it, yeah, but to me it has the ring of actors dutifully reciting their lines. 

I really hate the toxic seasons where all they do is scream and say awful things to each other, so I’m not sure I’ll be able to hang on through this one…

• Like 1

I’m just going to say this. I have historically hated the husbands/partners on this show (Ok, Evan seems not-terrible)— nay, I have hated most husbands/partners across all of the RHW franchises - but I kind of … LIKE Paulie. And I kind of like him for Delores. 

Now, because it’s this show, I’m sure it’ll eventually come out that he makes his money from kicking puppies or selling heroin to schoolchildren but for now… please allow me to revel in the warm embrace of this new feeling. 

• LOL 4
On 5/7/2024 at 8:27 PM, dosodog said:

My ears are still bleeding from whatever sound was coming out of Hot Dog Lips when Gabriella was packing.

WTF was that?  A screech?  A squeal?

……and it appeared on a loop.  It was awful.

I haven’t watched in a long time, but see I missed nothing.  Teresa looks like an old lady trying to recapture her glory years.  Her face, hair, lips, and boobs look terrible.  Her tanned skin is leather.  By comparison, to me, Melissa looks great.  I loved the differing scenes of what can be taken to college.

I hate to say it, but Joe Gu was way more interesting than Teresa’s new husband.   

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, ladle1 said:

I agree that many of these women have retro ideas about gender roles, and it drives me nuts, but in this case - eh, it feels very much like just a plotline? It doesn’t seem like Dolores really has very much else going on, and Melissa even said Dolores didn’t seem to care too much about it. They keep asking her about it, yeah, but to me it has the ring of actors dutifully reciting their lines. 

I really hate the toxic seasons where all they do is scream and say awful things to each other, so I’m not sure I’ll be able to hang on through this one…

Exactly! Like it's just such a such an obvious reach. I mean the air of disapproval that's floated for the viewers regarding the travesty of Pauly not proposing is hard to swallow cause let's face it, there are bigger tragedies than two people that have been dating less than five years, not getting married yet. That's the other thing. I'm not understanding why courtships are supposed to only last a year or so before marriage HAS to happen. I'm sure most of us know couples who have been together for YEARS, have children even that still aren't married yet. I think what gets me is how they try to make it to be SOOOOOO unusual for people to date for extensive period of time before tying the knot. Hell Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell STILL aren't married.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Teresa also said that it was funny Louie, and Paulie had Italian names without being Italian! She does realize they are not Italian names, doesn't she?

I thought that the juxtaposition of the towering Nate, Paul, and Evan over Joe Gorga, John Fuda, and Joe Benigno at Jen Fessler's birthday party (when Paul and John were fighting) was hilarious. 

I'm a little disappointed we didn't see Bill Aydin, one of the very few decent guys/husbands.

Despite the cheating scandal, Bill really does seem like one of the nicer husbands in the franchise. He is a gentleman. He is very respectful in the way he speaks. He defends his wife but isn’t aggressive with anyone. It’s very refreshing. He’s also a fun guy when he lets loose, and I respect his hard work and intellect. He didn’t make his money conning people. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Despite the cheating scandal, Bill really does seem like one of the nicer husbands in the franchise. He is a gentleman. He is very respectful in the way he speaks. He defends his wife but isn’t aggressive with anyone. It’s very refreshing. He’s also a fun guy when he lets loose, and I respect his hard work and intellect. He didn’t make his money conning people. 

The alcohol, to me, has been a red flag for someone who is wielding a knife on an unconscious person's body. 😳 But Aydin seems to work a lot and also not CONSTANTLY present like Joe MiniNapoleon Gorga, who has to appear in every scene he possibly can - as well as needing to be at every gathering possible (especially when there is alcohol involved).

• Like 4
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

that nobody really threatened Margaret's son at his work because why not call Margaret instead? The phone number was not even Louie's.

Unless he changed his story later, at the reunion Louie said the number was his, just that it must have been hacked.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

as well as needing to be at every gathering possible (especially when there is alcohol involved).

And somehow along with the booze, a penis in some shape or form.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I’m torn because on one hand, I feel like Bill can be very patronizing toward his wife. 

But, on the other hand, his wife is Jennifer. So.. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Why would Paul marry Delores?  He's got it all right now with no commitment. 

I will never understand a woman moving in with a man, assuming all the wifely duties then expecting a ring and marriage!

As soon as the honeymoon period of any relationship is over.....you are just down to business!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 5/9/2024 at 8:42 AM, Yours Truly said:

Exactly! Like it's just such a such an obvious reach. I mean the air of disapproval that's floated for the viewers regarding the travesty of Pauly not proposing is hard to swallow cause let's face it, there are bigger tragedies than two people that have been dating less than five years, not getting married yet. That's the other thing. I'm not understanding why courtships are supposed to only last a year or so before marriage HAS to happen. I'm sure most of us know couples who have been together for YEARS, have children even that still aren't married yet. I think what gets me is how they try to make it to be SOOOOOO unusual for people to date for extensive period of time before tying the knot. Hell Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell STILL aren't married.

I hear you but I think the bigger issue is that he is still married to someone else. 

On 5/6/2024 at 6:54 AM, SweetieDarling said:

Teresa's lips are almost as big as her ego

She has ruined her mouth. Hope she leaves the filler alone and it dissolves. 

• Like 3