Type keyword(s) to search

S4.All Episodes: 90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Adriano doesn’t think a threesome is a problem. Alex, he’s told you who he is. Believe him.

And Alex thinks that she can talk him into believing in God. And not just any God. Her God. 

"Any man who believes in a god knows how to love properly"?? What the fuck is she on about? She's heading for Cultville. I bet she goes to a mega church with a strong patriarchal stance. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Adriano's interest in Alex is puzzling. They have nothing in common, and she's becoming a psycho insisting he believe in God, like faith is something you can insist someone have. She wants to control him, and she's acting nutty.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 5/27/2024 at 8:31 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wondered from the jump how any potential mother would want to risk having a baby that looked like him.

Apparently 71 people have over looked his beady eyes, non-existent personality, bad fashion, and pin head. Personally, I could NOT over look these very troubling traits. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3

Hola my lovely peeps! Has everyone had a good weekend? 

Alex, you had threesomes "because I wanted the man to like me". Adriano does not have this problem. And Adriano is going to dump you because you are an insufferable priggish bore. Keep it up. 

• Like 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wonder how many points Ani had to redeem for the tumble into bed with Kyle.

All of them. All the points.

• LOL 6
Just now, Gobi said:

All of them. All the points.

Kyle was really hoping to do the hibbety bibbety so he was extra generous in "awarding" points to Ani. 

Where are they dancing? Dunkin Donuts? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Perhaps the most solid foundation a 90 Day couple's relationship has ever had. This can't possibly fail and end in tears and scornful remorse.

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I can’t believe Unexpected is back.

You might say it was.....unexpected.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 9

So where are these two going to live post nuptials? What court will have jurisdiction over the pre nup? Where are Luke’s alleged assets? Or…gasp! Is this just content?

Ooh, it’s the overly eager for screen time friend!

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So where are these two going to live post nuptials? What court will have jurisdiction over the pre nup? Where are Luke’s alleged assets? Or…gasp! Is this just content?

Oh honey. You know the answer to that. 

What's the word on your promotion?? I'm all agog!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yay! Are you home? No more shitty food and bad roommates? 

Yep! Where were you last night? You were missed!

• Hugs 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Yep! Where were you last night? You were missed!

Yesterday was my birthday! My SEVENTIETH birthday (I know, right?) So my son and houseguest and I went to dinner and to see "Come From Away", where I clapped till my hands bruised and hollered "YES B'Y!" many times. It was a good day. Though I did miss my PT peeps!

• Like 2
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh honey. You know the answer to that. 

What's the word on your promotion?? I'm all agog!

Supposed to hear this week.  Think the interviews went well.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Shelbie said:

I don’t remember Shawn talking about his kids. How many does he have ?

He said three. And he would never leave Aliyah high and dry, like he did his wife and kids.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yesterday was my birthday! My SEVENTIETH birthday (I know, right?) So my son and houseguest and I went to dinner and to see "Come From Away", where I clapped till my hands bruised and hollered "YES B'Y!" many times. It was a good day. Though I did miss my PT peeps!

Seventy is the new sixty-eight.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am right behind you … 70 in October. Hard to believe, right?

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 3

I hate this guy and keep wondering what’s wrong with Anny that she even entertains a relationship with him.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

So Kyle springs his "hobby" on Ani's friend within 30 seconds. Let's just hope they don't order any food so she doesn't have to witness his appalling table manners. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 7