Type keyword(s) to search

S4.All Episodes: 90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise

• Start Topic

Off to SSW. I of course got the time of 90-day wrong and joined in 15 mins late, but was able to ff thru all the commercials to catch up by the end. Hugs to all y'all!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I just bought a bunch of herbs and potted them up, and another tomato plant. My porch is looking really nice. 

Oh yeah, summer basil!

11 minutes ago, Gobi said:

If she wants to feel like a princess, have her enter an arranged marriage to strengthen your alliance with Austria.

Always bring politics into it whydoncha

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Me thinks that Alex, when she was traveling solo to Italy, had a threesome with Adriano. I think that's why he is so confused that now she doesn't want to have one. He clearly knows that she has had threesomes. I think he knows firsthand. She's kind of bait and switching.

Luke and Madeline's storyline is seeming really scripted. Nothing seems believable. 

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does anyone remember how much money Luke sank into the Beatuy Store?

Just reading so sorry if this has already been answered. IIRC, he sent her ten grand to get the store started up 

• Thanks 2

Basically, Luke gave Madeline 10,000 to get her nails and eyelashes done, because I think Madeline is probably the only regular customer at that salon.

Shawn is way too old for Aliyah. Not because of societal rules about age gaps and dating, but he just seems to struggle to keep up with her. They have totally different energies. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Good evening all!  Missed last week with my son’s season ending lacrosse game. Happy to hear tonite. Caught up on last week’s episode and my God I’m so tired of spoiled brats bleating on about being princesses on their wedding day. Dresses and flowers with your broke ass fiancé. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4

Alex needs a new plan. Adriano will never stop wanting threesomes. If she’s not okay with that, it’s time to move along. But she’s been dickmatized, so all bets are off.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

I’ve applied for a promotion at work and my God I would love the delusional self confidence of these idiots.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Carbohydrates, my favorite food group.

The only food group that counts, my friend.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’ve applied for a promotion at work and my God I would love the delusional self confidence of these idiots.

I have all the confidence in the world in you! Go get 'em!

• Love 2

Alex is just ridiculous. She's a "practicing Christian", and as such, believes that Adriano must subscribe to her belief system? She's trying to get his mother to work on him and guilt him into going to church? I cannot with her. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Alex, Adriano doesn’t give a shit about you or your religion. I’m amazed that she hasn’t figured that out yet.

She's dickmatized! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Someone at TLC is obsessed with Pre-Nups.

I mean, its a Bingo square. 

"She wants it her way. She does not understand that everything has to be MY way. That's compromise". 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hi all! I'm here but we are supposed to get a severe storm soon, so the TV keeps getting interrupted. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Useful 1