Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

watch out louie from lakeland at that next reunion ... wait did Louie graduate? does Melissa have something to worry about?... why am I still thinking about a couple that isnt on this season haha 

I'm not sure why I think so, but I do think LFL actually graduated.

I tuned just in time for the thirsty cougars!

Yeah - still drunk this week. Every time I have wine with dinner now, I'm gonna have to make sure that I don't end up sounding like them.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
10 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

watch out louie from lakeland at that next reunion ... wait did Louie graduate? does Melissa have something to worry about?... why am I still thinking about a couple that isnt on this season haha 

After seeing Rick at his reunion, maybe Melissa was on to something about making all the middle-aged former classmates jealous that she got the big man on campus. These women are thirsty as hell. Granted, Rick’s not the inmate here, but daaaamn. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hi, (in)maties! I’m hoping that Rob found a good prison tattoo artist who can make the necessary changes to his Suze Orman tattoo before Tennie wises up.

why doesn't he just say he was a big Jon & Kate plus 8 fan lol .. cause it sure as hell looked a lot like her haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Hola bunkies! I sure hope LDL doesn't disappoint, because My 600 Pound Life was a complete snooze this week and I'm still salty about it. 

I think Rob's tat looks like Katie Couric. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
19 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Because Louie was the BMOC.  He's dreamy! 
Want You Love GIF by NICOLE DADDONA

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Good evening friends! I regret to tell you you are all my 2nd live post. Forgot about the first one. Or you didn’t ask. Whatever.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Gobi said:

Her energy drink - meth and seltzer water.

Are you saying that doesn’t give you energy?

• LOL 2
(edited)

I have a feeling that Candice tells Andrew that if he plans to marry her, he’s going to have to come up with a shit ton more money.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 3

Granted, Rick’s not the inmate here, but daaaamn. 

I'm more inclined to attribute that to luck than solid decision making.

because My 600 Pound Life was a complete snooze this week and I'm still salty about it. 

Salt is not on da diet.

I thought those episodes were gussied up, recut reruns?

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, Jamal's face. I would NOT want to run into him in a dark alley. Eyes like a snake. 

Yeah, they are blank. Psychopath. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ayonna’s T-shirt: Super Stupor Girl.

Very appropriate for sentencing too..

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, Empress1 said:

I am in a mood, friends. Burnout is real.

Come sit over here by the fire. Dessert? We're featuring strawberry rhubarb tart with freshly whipped cream, ginger peach ice cream with a ginger tuile, or tiramisu.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jamal is furiously back pedaling. “No, I meant two years until I can give you the wedding you want.”

Their relationship would last longer if they waited two years to get married, instead of getting married now and starting the clock running sooner rather than later.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I seen the tutorial's hahahahaha 

Can't wait, have my paper and pen at the ready

2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

So if our DUI Princess gets house arrest, does that mean she can't work?

Webcam. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

wait why does she only make her son live with her mom? im confused she keeps a baby but a bigger son she can't take care of? 

She was like, 17 when he was born and he has always lived with her mother, so she never moved him. At least that's what she said. I have no doubt he has a more stable life with granny.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Come sit over here by the fire. Dessert? We're featuring strawberry rhubarb tart with freshly whipped cream, ginger peach ice cream with a ginger tuile, or tiramisu.

Ginger peach!!

• Love 2

How the hell are these munchkins going to get up in this huge-ass truck?! Who’s going to hoist the other up into it?

• LOL 1

I'm here! Distracted because I'm with my bff and she is probably not at ALL interested lol.  But she made me dinner so we're cool.

• Like 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Webcam

OnlyFans.

Candace’s lifestyle shows aaaaaaallllll over her face. That is a rough-looking woman.

• Like 5

Candice: Wow, that's a nice truck you have there! 

Visions of knockoff Louis Vuitton bags and Chanel sunglasses are dancing in her duplicitous little head. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4