Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 4: "Don't Touch the Oven" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Do we need to sit and wait for the obvious?

You beat me to it.  Can’t we just go to TC now, vote with no chit chat, and say bye to Bhanu?  I mean, really.

Hold on… is there time for him to find a blasted idol??

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

So now we'll go back to the Yanu beach and see Bhanu crying to himself and anyone that will pretend to listen about how much he sucked in the IC and how sorry he is and begging for help because somehow he still thinks he can be helped.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

I don't know I think Q still wants to get rid of Kenzie, if they don't vote out Bhanu I'm through with this season. I just can't take anymore of him.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Damn, I really wanted to believe there was at least one IC Yanu was able to not suck at. Clearly I over-estimated them. 

They did come close.  But it's clear that Bhanu cost them the time that they would've needed to stay in front and win.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, KaveDweller said:

How are they going to fill 20 minutes of getting ready to vote out Bhanu?

Exactly! I can’t believe it’s not going to be a simple TC. 

7 minutes ago, WatcherUp2 said:

Holy shit, Bhanu's doing this on purpose. No one could be such an effing mess at everything.

I'll bet I could be if I played :) ( Which is why I never would !)

• LOL 6

So very, very tired of the Bhanu Survivor show.  But there's too much time yet.  We're going to be stuck with him longer aren't we?  

• Sad 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

How are they going to fill 20 minutes of getting ready to vote out Bhanu?

He'll probably be crying his eyes out for 10 minutes at TC to Jeff.

TBH, I wish he would let loose on tribe and tell them what he thinks of them.  Just for something exciting to happen.

• Like 1
(edited)

“God, please help me.”

Four words: Shot In The Dark. I honestly think the odds would be stacked in his favor.

ETA: Wait, he can’t SITD?

Edited by Lantern7
(edited)
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Puleeze don’t let Bhanu find an idol.  

Tiffany already found it on their beach.  Unless Probst decides to play a trick on the audience and plant another one for Bhanu to find.

I do think it's crappy he can't even play his SITD.  I want him voted off, but for that being his only chance of staying I think it's crappy it was taken away from him.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Exactly! I can’t believe it’s not going to be a simple TC. 

Maybe Tim will blame his less than stellar performance on a women's conspiracy,  and the women will beat the crap out of him and he'll be medivacced. Then Bhanu will be even more convinced his prayers about a stupid game are answered.

• LOL 3

OMG.   Forget everything else, a there is a lot…but praying to god to help him stay on a reality show?!?!   

And pleading to stay…who does he propose leave instead?   The rest are competent.  

• Like 7

I can't believe it's that simple, something is going to happen to save Bhanu. The show is just spending WAY too much time on him.

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Tiffany is over it.  I love it.  

And he really wants to know what the reason is that Tiffany is writing his name?  Isn't it obvious?

I literally laughed out loud when he said “Why” when Tiffani said she’s writing his name down.  CLUE.LESS.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

I can't believe it's that simple, something is going to happen to save Bhanu. The show is just spending WAY too much time on him.

I was just thinking that- but what could happen now ? Maybe he really is a goner ?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Haleth said:

To quote someone from the dearly departed TWOP, God is in the bathtub, Bhanu. 

I came here to post this!  I believe it was Miss Ali, who used to do hysterical recaps of TAR.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

They're gonna have him at the reunion show talking his million hearts nonsense and the audience is all expected to applaud him but I sincerely hope he gets booed off the stage, but that'll never happen

Edited by gorgy
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Quilt Fairy said:

I came here to post this!  I believe it was Miss Ali, who used to do hysterical recaps of TAR.

She recapped Survivor, too.

Just now, gorgy said:

They're gonna have him at the reunion show talking his million hearts nonsense and the audience is all expected to applaud him but I sincerley hope he gets booed off the stage, but that'll never happen

No more live reunions.

• Like 1

I'm getting tired of Bhanu. I felt sorry for him but now I feel like he's playing Hamlet with his unending monologuing. I feel like he has no sense of other people as separate human beings, but only as reflections of himself. He's coming across as narcissistic to me.

Of course, according to his Imdb, he's an actor, so he might just be playing a self-absorbed Survivor castaway with a penchant for dramatic monologue.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

A pathetic pleading man is not good TV. I don’t care if there is a surprise, we had to watch about 60 minutes of a grown man crying. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1