Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 4: "Don't Touch the Oven" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, gorgy said:

They're gonna have him at the reunion show talking his million hearts nonsense and the audience is all expected to applaud him but I sincerely hope he gets booed off the stage, but that'll never happen

Hopefully since he won’t make the merge, he’ll have been sent home before then.  

Just now, Rodney said:

No more live reunions.

Oh that's right. I haven't watched Survivor in years, until season 45. 

• Like 1
(edited)

“I find it intoxicating.” You would, Probst. You would.

He’s getting shot above the waist. Definitely for the best.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)

I hate when the vote is so obvious that Jeff decides to let the boot tell their sob story one more time.  I'm just over sob stories on these shows.  I'd rather take a season of a bunch of Nepobabies that are going to inherit multi-millions whining about breaking a nail over another sob story.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

They don't even vote?  I know they all said Bhanu was going, but seriously, no vote?  I feel cheated and I don't know why.

Well, I guess since pretty much all three said they were voting for him, they considered that a verbal vote?  Show of hands?  Something??

• Like 2
(edited)

Surely jeff knew this whole story from auditions and that’s why he’s encouraging the Bhanu show. Because that’s what this show has become, about the phoenix rising from the ashes of their sob stories to play the game. I’m glad we didn’t have to sit through a vote. As an Indian by birth, this was personally embarrassing to watch.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

I give him props for where he is today coming from where he was born, but I still say it was not good TV, the Survivor we as viewers expect. I wish my best to you, Bhanu. 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

I’m glad Jeff gave Bhanu the opportunity to leave with his head held high and tell his story of inspiration which you just know he wanted to do so badly.  Bhanu can take that away and feel some bit of respect in that way. 

. . . and now, we never have to think about him again. Unless he gets called back, because I would not put that past Guru Jeff.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

Bhanu is a survivor, as we’ve heard from his background story, but he’s still so fragile too.  

And that’s why he’s so infuriating to watch.

• Like 3

Bhanu seems like a perfectly nice guy.  But just because he's a fan of the game, it doesn't mean that he was going to be good at it.

And sadly for him, he just wasn't.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Meanwhile Hunter is continuing to be miserable with all the camp singing. 

I'm with Hunter! Even though I do not mind a campfire song or two, Soda's constant singing would drive me nuts.

• Like 4

I just don't get how you can be a superfan of Survivor and come out wanting to play the game as an honest person when half of every FTC is who lied, when, how much, and about what.  

• Like 1