Type keyword(s) to search

GC Woman Most Likely to Survive 2024 Bracket

• Start Topic

(edited)

Chelsea (any excuse to vote this bitch out including a make believe Sweet 16!), and Amanda, another wench I'd like to never ee again.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Can I just vote Chelsea out twice?

No? Okay, Chelsea and Amanda. (Lily's been in prison, so I'm sure she can now "cut a bitch", and Mariah was raised in a cult, so I'm sure she could hypnotize a chicken.)

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8

In a first for the prelims, one contestant received zero votes. A couple of others pretty much dominated.

Chelsea and Amanda, you don't have to go home but you gotta leave this competition. Toodles!

Ashley, Esther, Mariah, and Lily, you're all in the Sweet 16 which starts later this week.

Next: Preliminary round 2-b.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

After the latest preliminaries, 18 GC women continue to be eligible but the CBS producers only need 16 to compete. Once again we can help narrow down the number by selecting who you DO NOT think would be a worthy participant, as follows:

Preliminary round 2-b
Please choose one woman to eliminate from each set.

Phyllis
  or
Christine
  or
Sharon
~~~~~~~~~~
Summer
  or
Audra
  or
Nikki

Remember again please that the two women selected above will not be included in the bracket. The four remaining women will go to the Sweet 16 to start later this week.

Results of Preliminary round 2-b will be posted around this time tomorrow (Wednesday, March 27).

You better vote before your fingers start twitching. Just sayin’!

• Love 3
(edited)

Phyllis 

and 

Summer.

I'm happy to say I did it ALL FOR MY CHILDREN and, I've changed.  No, I don't know what that means any more than either of them do.

Edited by boes
  • Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6

For the 2nd time in the preliminaries, one contestant didn't receive any votes. Two had sturdy numbers but the older woman is demanding a recount and the younger woman is pouting. Oh well.

Phyllis and Summer, take your mother-daughter act and hit the road. Ciao.

Christine, Sharon, Audra, and Nikki, congrats to making the Sweet 16!

Coming soon: the official start of the GC Woman Most Likely to Survive 2024 Bracket.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

These are the contestants you all selected for the Sweet 16 round of the GC Woman Most Likely to Survive 2024 Bracket:

Abby
Ashley
Audra
Christine
Claire
Diane
Esther
Lauren
Lily
Mariah
Nikki
Nina
Sally
Sharon
Tessa
Traci

The women will begin their competition around this time tomorrow (Thursday, March 28). They’re counting on you to help give them the winning votes!

Note, the above list of contestant names was sorted alphabetically. For each level of the bracket—Sweet 16, Elite 8, Final 4, and Championship—the names will be sorted randomly by a MS-Excel spreadsheet function.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2

And away we go…

Today 16 GC women have arrived on the remote Lake Superior island where they will participate in the GC Woman Most Likely to Survive 2024 Bracket.

CBS producers developed the new reality/competition/game show, which is a combination of Survivor, Big Brother, and the Price is Right. The show’s grand prize will be $1M, which the winner can either keep for themselves or donate to charity.

Each woman has a large travel/weekender backpack and they have already filled it with clothes, shoes, makeup, and other items for the stay. The producers also gave each contestant a smart ring, which will allow them to keep track of where everyone is.

(But wait there's more ☺️)

• LOL 5

For the first competition, the women will vie in pairs to travel from the island’s shore to the mansion where they will live during the game. The distance is about a mile (1.61 km), which includes a half mile (0.8 km) of forest.

Once a contestant reaches the two-story, 30,000 sq. ft. mansion, they will be told it has a front door and two side doors. Their smart ring will only open a single door so they’ll have to go around to try each one.

Here are the pairings for the Sweet 16 round

Diane
 vs
Claire
~~~~~~~~~~
Sally
  vs
Christine
~~~~~~~~~~
Audra
  vs
Sharon
~~~~~~~~~~
Mariah
  vs
Esther
~~~~~~~~~~
Lily
  vs
Ashley
~~~~~~~~~~
Nina
  vs
Traci
~~~~~~~~~~
Abby
  vs
Lauren
~~~~~~~~~~
Nikki
  vs
Tessa

So, while carrying a big, stuffed backpack and traveling through an unfamiliar wooded area, which contestants will succeed in getting inside the mansion before their competitor does? Please vote for one woman in each pair.

The eight winners of the Sweet 16 round will proceed to the Elite 8. Results should be posted around this time tomorrow (Friday, March 29).

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Making their way inside the Mansion with all the dexterity and grace of an Aunt Jordan, in my game, would be 

Diane,

Sally, 

Audra,

Mariah,

Lily,

Traci,

Abby,

Tessa.

(Poor Esther was felled by a rabid feather duster on her way in, so sad.)

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Diane - convinced Claire that Jordan was in the mansion & she hid.

Sally - Christine stopped to take a call from Danny.

Audra - dismantled & hid Tucker's copter in her backpack, used it to get ahead.

Mariah - Esther got lost in the woods.

Lily - Ashley's alters just stood in the woods arguing.

Nina - Almost lost her chance by going out to search for Esther.

Lauren - Abby broke a nail & stopped to repair it.

Nikki - bopped Tessa on the noggin with a vodka bottle to get ahead. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
(edited)

Diane: Claire touched a spinning wheel and dreamed that her mother slept with Kyle. When caught, she said "What? My mother & I used to shag each other's (ex)boyfriends all the time! We're bringing this back for you! Your final initiation into our clan is to now shag one of mine! FYI Nate & Stitch are the only ones that don't father one of your siblings!" 

Sally: Christine saw a sign for guitar themed pasties and thought that Danny could use them. 

Sharon: If she's off her meds, I think this bitch is capable of just about anything tbh. I wouldn't want to be stuck with her in an scenario like that. 

Mariah: Poor Esther was already worn out from running a coffee shop and being receptionist at CW, and she passed out. Luckily a nearby news chopper found & rescued her. Now she owns Starbucks. So fuck that mansion anyways. 

Lily: Ashley's alter #1 told alter #2 that Lily had the psych ward on speed dial & to stay away from her. The dominant personality kept smelling croissants, traumatized. She walked in the opposite direction. 

Nina: She's a secret badass. Traci saw her older sister talking to herself and attempted to help her. Ashley kept asking her if she had a croissant. They bummed a ride home in the same news chopper that found Esther.

Lauren: Anyone that survived early 90s Sheila Carter is not to be underestimated. Abby pretended to be Victoria(a child Victor remembers) in order to be rescued...the security team took 2 days to find her. They kept looking over her in favor of the very thin pine trees that resemble Victoria. 

Tessa: Nikki fell off the wagon again and passed out. There have also been sightings of an older woman with a pixie cut putting on a bear costume and heading in her direction. Let's hope for the worst. 

Edited by Skarzero
The bolded are the ones that got to the mansion first
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Just to be clear, (tough day), I'm voting for who I think will win the challenge of opening a door.

Claire
~~~~~~~~~~
Christine
~~~~~~~~~~
Audra
~~~~~~~~~~
Mariah
~~~~~~~~~~
Ashley
~~~~~~~~~~
Nina
~~~~~~~~~~
Lauren
~~~~~~~~~~
Nikki

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

This is fun! Am I the only one picturing Esther getting distracted by trying to dust the forest?

Diane

~~~~~~~~~~
Sally

~~~~~~~~~~

Sharon
~~~~~~~~~~
Mariah

~~~~~~~~~~
Lily

~~~~~~~~~~
Nina

~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren
~~~~~~~~~~
Nikki

• LOL 9

Voting for the Sweet 16 round has concluded and "ballots" are being tabulated. The accounting firm of notPwC denies any involvement. 😏

Thanks to each of you for voting!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Seven of the Elite 8 are set. However, there was tie in the Sweet 16 round between Abby and Lauren for the eighth slot. Therefore:

This is the tie-breaker contest:

Which woman can pick up and toss their large travel/weekender backpack (stuffed it about a week's worth of clothes, shoes, makeup, and other personal items) the farthest?

Abby
  or
Lauren

Tiebreaker voting will be open until around this time Monday, April 1. Hopefully the Elite 8 round can begin on Monday too. Thanks for your patience!

Note: the contestants' backpacks are this size

spacer.png

and each contestant's as yet unpacked backpack weighs between 20 and 30 lbs.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Abby can that’s who! With her long and  lith body all she has to do is lean down, pick it up and lean over and that will beat Lauren’s toss.

No way can Lauren’s oddly tiny hands budge that backpack much less pick up toss it.

Abby

Edited by stewedsquash
Clearly picking Abby
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1