Type keyword(s) to search

The Valley

Message added by Mod-Tigerkatze,

Culture Check: How can we combine humor and still remember and respect the humanity of the person we're commenting on? Visit the community guidelines to find some tips.

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

If the above info/birth date is correct, Luke is 29.  Haven't they been saying he's 32?

Yes, Kristen said he was 32. I think she knows better than a random website.

• Like 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Danny and perhaps Nia think that he is a lot more attractive than he actually is. 

Danny thanking whomever for his own thick head of hair. Insisting that even if Nia’s revenue pays for non-essentials, he is still gloating about footing most of the money. 

Yea Danny seems like an insecure little man.

He had to make it known he is the breadwinner.

His yelling about 3 under 2 all the time is so annoying and lame. We get it you made 3 kids. No one cares lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Luke and Kristen don’t seem like a good match  to me.  Why have a child when neither person wants to live where the other one does?  Both are awkward, they don’t seem to have a home together and that apartment looks shitty and small. I hope he gets his dog out to get some exercise.  Kristen seems scattered and not very stable. 
Jax is 44 years old. Him acting like he can’t handle adulthood is laughable. An aging party boy. 
Kristen is not protecting Michelle by announcing she’s protecting her. So she’s having an affair. I wonder if these two were already split when filming began?  
The dude with the awful plastic looking hair making fun of Schwartz hair was hilarious. I don’t like Toms blonde locks but that weirdo making fun of him was crazy. Look in the mirror idiot. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Jax is so stressed out because he has so many things in the the works?  He should have been super stressed over the last 3-4 years when he didn’t have and employment.  I’m shocked that Brittany and Jax both put in equal amounts into the deposit in their home.   

• Like 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

Jax is so stressed out because he has so many things in the the works?  He should have been super stressed over the last 3-4 years when he didn’t have and employment.  I’m shocked that Brittany and Jax both put in equal amounts into the deposit in their home.   

He is clueless. He only slaps his name on products (or endorses them) and the bar. It's others who put all the effort. 

Kristen doesn't want to protect Michelle, she wants to expose her. The scenes at the Mondrian were horrible. The group wants to push Kristen out.

Jason thinks Janet, his wife is a gossip (she is), and he told her. Jax admitted he is a gossip himself. 

It's obvious Jax and Brittany were done when this was filmed (late June to August/September 2023). It seems to me they waited to announce their separation to coincide with the show's premiere. Bravo brought the cameras back to film after their announcement. It feels so fake- I hate Bravo (and other networks) doing this. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8

The day after Jax's event was so awkward between Jessie and Michelle.

Nia doesn't want Danny to get involved in drama for the second time in a row.

• Like 3
(edited)

It's a race to see what craps out first, Jax's liver or Jax's marriage.

Knowing Jax it'll be a tie since he can't commit to anything....

Edited by bosawks
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)
46 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Just like Jesse and Michelle and Jax and Brittany this show is 1 and done. 

I don't know, I find The Valley way more interesting than Vanderpump Rules.  I can easily see a season 2.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 12
  • Love 1

I don't  like Michelle, I think  the rumors  about her are true, or rumor.

Luke, Kristen will never change ,  so he shouldn't  even try. 

I feel so sorry for Nia,she has post partum depression, I hope she feels  her old self  soon.

I don't  like Janet,  but I really  like her husband. 

Jax and Brit look like they hate one another.

• Like 6

Lord help me but I kind of agree with Jax. If they're struggling in their marriage, having another child is not the answer.

Jax is being ridiculous about this bar though. He's acting like he's going to be there 24/7, serving every customer food and drinks himself. Didn't he just slap his name on, he's not even an investor?

• Like 10

Michelle is the worst. Her whole body language is her checked out and hating Jesse.

Janet sucks too. I don’t see her appeal at all.

Luke is a weirdo. Kristen is 40 and wants a baby so she’s just forcing being with Luke and having him be the dad. She doesn’t have time to have a normal relationship. Luke prob wants a bit of fame.

Jax is for sure cheating on Brittany. He prob won’t have much to do with Cruz if they actually divorce. Jax is a gross pig and can’t handle having a son who in his eyes isn’t perfect.

Jax is so over Brittany. He has always been like this tho and he never changed. He just got better at hiding how truly shitty he can be.

Lol so now Jax loves Luke and thinks he’s a great guy? Didn’t he not like him at all like a couple episodes ago.

Kristen is crazy. Even if rumours are true you can’t just go telling them out when someone gets you mad. I mean it’s entertaining to watch tho obv lol.

Brittany pushing so hard to have a 2nd kid with Jax is idiotic. They should never have had even one kid together.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

I think Brittany is hanging on to a preconceived idea that she wanted to be married with at least 2 kids. Jax mentioned that he wants no more than 2 kids. I don’t think he’s a happy husband or father. He is critical of her, she’s aware, yet she’s pushing for child number two. I feel bad for her. 
I don’t see Luke and Kristin working out either.

• Like 6
On 5/1/2024 at 8:24 AM, bosawks said:

It's a race to see what craps out first, Jax's liver or Jax's marriage.

Knowing Jax it'll be a tie since he can't commit to anything....

It might be Brittany’s pancreas.

i might be alone on my island but I think Jesse is hysterical.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
19 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

i might be alone on my island but I think Jesse is hysterical.

He's growing on me (I know)! I felt bad for him when Michelle told him she wants him to change his personality. Reminds me of that old joke: You know how you are? Yeah. Don't be like that!

ouch

• Like 6
On 5/2/2024 at 12:47 AM, choclatechip45 said:

That ending scene between Jax and Brittany was tough to watch and strange how Jax was the one making sense.

Right?!?

Brittany is not thinking logically. She’s panicking, because she knows Jax’s MO.

I am guessing that before Bravo offered her and Jax this show, Jax was behaving the way he usually does, when his confidence is up, as a result of J&B’s podcast, dissecting Scandoval, becoming popular.

I think B looked great in the black dress that she wore for their date night. 

Jax was correct; when he initially agreed to more than one/several offspring, they didn’t know that Cruz might need special education.

• Like 2
(edited)

The flashback to negative  nelly( Katie) was funny. Kristen telling her about her tshirt line, Katie putting it down, such a fun person. 

I thought  Brit might be pregnant,  but they haven't  had sex, so it must have been the saki

Jax looks at her, like he hates her, it's very uncomfortable.  They both love their  son.

Jax is no businessman,  talking about 3 buisnesses, a legend in his own mind.

I like Jesse, I think he could be a lot of fun, Michelle  sees to it, that fun doesn't  exist. 

Edited by dancingdreamer
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I felt bad for Zach at the end. I know what it's like being the single person in a room full of couples. It's not easy to be excluded. And he seems to have Janet's number. 

So this whole rumor about Michelle's boyfriend started with Jax? And him being all "I shouldn't say this, are we being filmed" was so dumb. We all see through you, Jax. This is a weird nitpick that I have but I don't like that he constantly refers to Brittany as "his wife" to everyone he knows. He did it on VPR too when he was on the recent episodes and he did it in his text to Kristen. Yes, she is his wife but people usually say my wife or my husband when they're talking to people that don't know their spouse. Everyone in the group knows Brittany and his friends with her so he can just say Brittany instead of "my wife". Like she's his property or something. Ugh Jax.

Also, where in Times Square did Brit and Jax supposedly have sex??

Edited by MaggieG
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 5/1/2024 at 10:09 AM, sugarbaker design said:

I don't know, I find The Valley way more interesting than Vanderpump Rules.  I can easily see a season 2.

I agree it's more interesting than Vanderpump Rules. But this doesn't say much.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/1/2024 at 4:42 PM, MaggieG said:

Lord help me but I kind of agree with Jax. If they're struggling in their marriage, having another child is not the answer.

Jax is being ridiculous about this bar though. He's acting like he's going to be there 24/7, serving every customer food and drinks himself. Didn't he just slap his name on, he's not even an investor?

He said he was not an investor a few episodes ago. And it was mentioned either on this show, or Vanderpump Rules (I think by Katie and Ariana) that his name was added on one half of a long standing restaurant. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2

I'm wondering if we are looking at basically a Vanderpump Rules/The Valley merge.  If VPR folks come over, I can't decide which scenario I like more:

1. Janet gets fired immediately and is never heard from again.

2. Janet spends a season getting to know Lala's not-so-soft side before getting fired and is never heard from again.  (I'm not a huge Lala fan, but she would make short work of Janet.)

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

Jax lying again, attributing the rumour about Michelle to Kristin, when we saw that HE told her.  And the pretend squeamishness when talking to Michelle.  He's such a fucking creep.  

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Like 9

Janet is arrogant. Why exactly?

I am liking Zack more and more.

I loved Jasmine realizing that Janet’s friend with the pink Crocs boots (Simon?) was eavesdropping and reporting everything to Janet.

The editors love controlling our opinion of Jesse. Last week, they wanted us to like him. This week they want us to hate him again. 

Brittany’s eyeglasses/sunglasses are not the right shape for her features. 

Maybe Jesse and Brittany should have sex.

I still think Luke is good for Kristen. He knows how to talk to her.

That Big Bear lodge was beautiful. And huge. What kind of house do Janet and Jason own? Is it one of those farmhouse style, such as what Jax & Brit, Schwartz & Katie, Sandoval & Ariana owned?

Michelle so easily admits that she sent sexy photos to this guy? 

• Like 6

It seems like Janet read the How To Be A Reality Show Villain handbook.  This wicked witch of the west even has two vicious minions.

Jesse looked like a total douchebag in that cap he wore when he got home from his ayahuasca weekend 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

Janet is a beyotch  she really  is. 

I loved where they are staying,  it's a beautiful  setting. It's the people  I have a problem  with. Michelle  doesnt  wear lingerie  in front of her husband,  she's plain weird.

If they have a child, I'm not sure where Luke and Kristen  would live. He hates LA, she hates the thought of living  in Colorado. I'd say the writing is on the wall for those two.

Jax has checked  out of his marriage, and he takes it out on Brittney. The way he speaks to her, he sounds uglier with every  episode.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I really enjoyed Jasmine this episode. She seems to have everyone's number. 

Kristen seems to have blinders on about everything except having a baby. She doesn't want to discuss finances?? You want to bring a child into the world with this man but don't want to talk about who's paying for what or where you're going to live? This will not end well.

Wasn't there a storyline on VPR where Brit had stomach issues and the Dr told her to stop drinking and she couldn't? It seems like a lot of her stomach issues are exacerbated by drinking which is why she's constantly complaining about being sick.

• Like 11
1 hour ago, dancingdreamer said:

If they have a child, I'm not sure where Luke and Kristen  would live.

Utah?

3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

It seems like Janet read the How To Be A Reality Show Villain handbook.  This wicked witch of the west even has two vicious minions.

I kind of love this about her. She's old school plotting.

• Like 5
33 minutes ago, KristenR said:

Utah?

Every show needs a villain, she's carving herself out a role for some job security.

52 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

She is too cool for these jokers!

53 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

It seems like a lot of her stomach issues are exacerbated by drinking which is why she's constantly complaining about being sick.

I think you're on to something there.

• Like 5

I don't like Janet or Jesse, but I love watching them on this show. They're great antagonists. 

That scene with Jasmine confronting Janet's pink-booted friend who was reporting back to her was so funny! 

• Like 9
17 minutes ago, Panda Bear said:

I don't like Janet or Jesse, but I love watching them on this show. They're great antagonists. 

That scene with Jasmine confronting Janet's pink-booted friend who was reporting back to her was so funny! 

She called him Harriet The Spy 😂

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

I can’t imagine why Michelle doesn’t wear lingerie.  She has worn a couple of dresses out to events that was more provocative than some lingerie.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
On 4/29/2024 at 3:37 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Luke and Kristen don’t seem like a good match  to me.  Why have a child when neither person wants to live where the other one does?  Both are awkward, they don’t seem to have a home together and that apartment looks shitty and small. I hope he gets his dog out to get some exercise.  Kristen seems scattered and not very stable. 
Jax is 44 years old. Him acting like he can’t handle adulthood is laughable. An aging party boy. 
Kristen is not protecting Michelle by announcing she’s protecting her. So she’s having an affair. I wonder if these two were already split when filming began?  
The dude with the awful plastic looking hair making fun of Schwartz hair was hilarious. I don’t like Toms blonde locks but that weirdo making fun of him was crazy. Look in the mirror idiot. 

Kristen  doesn't  want to leave LA. Not while she can scratch a living,  being on tv show. Luke must know that. I thought  about the large dog and excersise, it's so cramped  in the apt.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

Every show needs a villain, she's carving herself out a role for some job security.

The thing is I don't think she sees herself as a villian. She thought she'd be the likeable one; especially since she's pregnant but it's so not going that way with the fans.  But it's a lot of fun to watch!!

Jasmine was great this episode. By far my favorite behind Kristen.  I can't wait to watch all these couples implode on the trip now that Kristen isn't there to be their punching bag. 

• Like 9
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Kristen seems to have blinders on about everything except having a baby. She doesn't want to discuss finances?? You want to bring a child into the world with this man but don't want to talk about who's paying for what or where you're going to live? This will not end well.

Wasn't there a storyline on VPR where Brit had stomach issues and the Dr told her to stop drinking and she couldn't? It seems like a lot of her stomach issues are exacerbated by drinking which is why she's constantly complaining about being sick.

Yes! I think  that's why Jax keeps  saying, it's the alcohol, when she needs to lie down.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I loved Jasmine realizing that Janet’s friend with the pink Crocs boots (Simon?) was eavesdropping and reporting everything to Janet.

That Big Bear lodge was beautiful. And huge. What kind of house do Janet and Jason own? Is it one of those farmhouse style, such as what Jax & Brit, Schwartz & Katie, Sandoval & Ariana owned?

Pink croc boots was hilarious!  I bet he was like, I’ll get all the good gossip for Janet!  He failed miserably.  

Janet pretending she was sad that there were people crying, oh PLEASE she loved that.  I actually hate her.  Shes a c-word.

No Janet and what’s-his-face live in a tiny little house.  It’s nice, but really small.  “I looked at Zillow and our house is the same price as this huge house!”  Omg no one cares.

4 hours ago, KristenR said:

But she’s so bad at it.  

2 hours ago, Katie W said:

The thing is I don't think she sees herself as a villian. She thought she'd be the likeable one; especially since she's pregnant but it's so not going that way with the fans.  But it's a lot of fun to watch!!

I don’t like watching her exclude Kristin or even Zack who I don’t really care about.  I hate that she thinks she is in charge.  I love that everyone hates her.  All of Twitter, Instagram..

And she’s on Scheana’s podcast STILL acting righteous, it’s crazy.  She is not very smart.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)

What the hell is with these people all sitting on some steps like they’re on the cover of a college brochure?! And Jax even had a backpack, haha! It was the most awkward configuration for people who are having a “real” conversation. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Jax was so excited about everyone changing into sweats.

Jax is pretty synonymous with “sweats”.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 2:52 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Janet is arrogant. Why exactly?

I am liking Zack more and more.

The editors love controlling our opinion of Jesse. Last week, they wanted us to like him. This week they want us to hate him again. 

Brittany’s eyeglasses/sunglasses are not the right shape for her features. 

Maybe Jesse and Brittany should have sex.

I still think Luke is good for Kristen. He knows how to talk to her.

Michelle so easily admits that she sent sexy photos to this guy? 

Janet is arrogant because she is on a reality show. She also thinks that because of it she can dictate things, like icing other cast members out (and potentially eliminating them) in her first season! 

Jesse said he manipulates the counseling (sessions) to his advantage (so that the therapist and his wife think he is progressing).

Poor Brittany doesn't look good- appearance wise, and health wise. Jax is such an asshole to his wife. She doesn't dare to say she is sick because he will attack her for drinking all the time (something that he is not wrong about though). He is almost as immature at 44 as always.

Jason and Janet don't own a farmhouse style house. It looks like a smallish, old Los Angeles house which was renovated. 

Luke is nice to Kristen, and a reasonable person, but I don't think the relationship will last. She is delusional about having a child without any consideration for living circumstances, income, etc. I will be crude and say that she is looking for a sperm donor (who might be nice, and pay child support in the future). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Both Jax and Brittany have a drinking problem.  Has it  not occurred to them that their child might have been affected by that?  

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1