Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Two little doggies!

Kidnapped, abusive ex, stillborn baby, a healthy baby taken by ex husband on divorce, another baby, another abusive ex, another divorce, daughter moved out to live with her uncle over an argument at age 12. Geez. Met her current guy online.

Thanks for the synopsis.  She was going too fast for my weak comprehension skills & I couldn't catch up. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

They're in the same room and she needs him to text her what he wants her to order for dinner (that he apparently went to pick up)?

• Like 1

When the screen text said "one hour later..." after she was in a food coma nap, I was sure her husband was going to find her dead!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

But at least I think their relationship is genuine.  He is no pixie and he would like to do more stuff together.  HOpefully he will be able to support her, but she sounds like she will be stubbornly resistant. 

• Like 5

She has the most bizarre fat distribution, the one leg looks like it's twice as big as the other.

If she falls on him she's going to kill him dead.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)

That was the most dramatic walk to the car ever.

I don't understand...they went down the ramp with a cane, plus five more steps to the (so far away) car, then she's walking back to the house (to steps, not ramp...) with a walker? Did they actually go somewhere?

Edited by ams1001
  • Like 2

Why is she going to the store if it's that painful? Surely this isn't the first time she's had this problem. Bad producers for setting up a scene where the person not only is in bad pain, but falls down.

• Like 5

Two tiny dogs. 

Delana, age 43, no weight.    From:

Her legs and body look so infected and painful.   She's obviously in so much pain, and I hate that for her.   That breakfast isn't bad compared to some we've seen.   Raised by first cousin, at 7 mom came back, and mom kidnapped sister and Delana, dumped sister out.   Sometimes homeless, until the mother brought her back.   Didn't see mother again until 18.   How lovely, she calls her cousin Maryann "Mom".   

In middle school she was overweight, not severely though.  Size 18 from 18 to 20, and first pregnancy, with a stillborn baby.   Then she met someone else, married, and had a healthy baby boy, that man dumped her and took the baby.   Food is her comfort in bad situations.  Remarried, and had daughter, and he was abusive too.   Daughter argued with her at 12, daughter moved in with Delana's brother, and stayed gone until she was 19. 

Then, she met James on a web site.   James supported her through an illness, moved in and never left.  They've been married for seven years.  (Those biscuits looked so good). She was mobile and drove when they married, but no longer.  She's homebound usually, except for the grocery trip.  Those stairs are so unsafe.   I don't see how she's even moving, she in so much pain.     

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

She has the most bizarre fat distribution, the one leg looks like it's twice as big as the other.

If she falls on him she's going to kill him dead.

I would guess she has lymphedema in the larger leg, on top of having lipedema in both (and in her hips/butt). She’s got a long road ahead of her.

• Like 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I don't understand...they went down the ramp with a cane, plus five more steps to the (so far away) car, then she's walking back to the house with a walker? Did they go somewhere?

And how would she get back up the stairs? Maybe I’m overthinking.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Why is she going to the store if it's that painful? Surely this isn't the first time she's had this problem. Bad producers for setting up a scene where the person not only is in bad pain, but falls down.

I think the show pays extra for shower scene, so maybe it pays for shopping trip too?  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

He's going to need help getting her up.  That's probably 650 pounds of dead weight.

Hot firefighters in our near future?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I don't understand...they went down the ramp with a cane, plus five more steps to the (so far away) car, then she's walking back to the house with a walker? Did they go somewhere?

My guess is he went into the house to get the walker or he already had it out?  When my Mom had a knee replacement and was transitioning from the walker to the crutches I was carrying both and handing her one or the other.  Wouldn't make for exciting TV though, they wanted to maximize the screaming-crying-moaning time.

• Like 1
Just now, LizzyB said:

Hot firefighters in our near future?

Someone I know faked a whole thing and told me she got dressed up for the hot firefighters to come help her. She was telling me how embarrassed she was when hot firefighters came before and she wasn’t looking nice.

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 4

My mom was not obese but had a dread of falling as she became older and frailer and her panic was just like Delana's. Breaks my heart to hear that in Delana's voice.

• Sad 5
Just now, Bella2 said:

Someone I know faked a whole thing and told me she got dressed up for the hot firefighters to come help her. She was telling me how embarrassed she was when hot firefighters came before and she wasn’t looking nice.

Wasn't that some old book or saying, that you should always put on clean knickers getting out of the house in case you collapse in the street and they have to take you to the hospital and undress you? 

• Like 3
Just now, Red Bridey said:

My mom was not obese but had a dread of falling as she became older and frailer and her panic was just like Delana's. Breaks my heart to hear that in Delana's voice.

My mom had Alzheimer's and had forgotten how to walk.  It was a real challenge getting to her before she tried to do something.

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 6

Hot firefighters

You're half right.

But bless them, they are very kind to her.

Is that her bio mom or her cousin "mom"?

Bio mom. Sharon, I think?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

This is a first, dismantling the house to get her back in. Usually they are taking out a wall to get people out.

Holy moly this is unfortunate.

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Wasn't that some old book or saying, that you should always put on clean knickers getting out of the house in case you collapse in the street and they have to take you to the hospital and undress you? 

Ann Landers, I think.

• Like 2

Not that cute, I must say, as far as rescuers go.  But probably more realistic!  Especially for rural Tennessee.

THis is the most wailing I've heard in a couple seasons at least!

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Instead of a barn raising, the community gets together to get Delana into her house.

My mom needed a ramp, and a church that we didn't have any connections to built a ramp for free! 

• Like 2
  • Love 5