Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Sam has very thin legs compared to her torso.

Sam's figure is positively bizarre. How do these figures find husbands?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1

One of my first retail jobs was at Casual Corner so they had all the pretty clothes that I was *just* able to fit into, until I realized I was a terrible commission salesperson and left for a more lucrative job as a hospital pharmacy tech. Then I started partying with my fun  coworkers and never looked back. Never fit into those Calvins again either. 😆😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh yes. A hot pink one. 

Princess Diana was a style icon for my age group. I copied so many of her looks. She would wear necklaces down her back. I tried it and it didn't work, lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Do they make size 115GGGGG?

Yes, they do.   They aren't in the regular stores, but are available. 

Mollie from 90 Day fiance had a bra shop in Kennesaw GA (I think there) that did fitting for really big bra sizes.  

Poor Dr. Now has seen so many patients backslide and fail that he's worried Rose will too.   I'm pulling for her.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
Just now, Chicklet said:

I had a black sweater that I absolutely loved and did wear it backwards sometimes.

Remember chunky belts? 

• Applause 1
Just now, Chicklet said:

Oh my Calvins. Had to iron those suckers but they looked really good.

I was so proud of the two that I owned. Size 10 and I thought I was fat. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

He requires she move to Houston and then is concerned that she's changed her entire home environment. Well, of course...

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, Red Bridey said:

One of my first retail jobs was at Casual Corner so they had all the pretty clothes that I was *just* able to fit into, until I realized I was a terrible commission salesperson and left for a more lucrative job as a hospital pharmacy tech. Then I started partying with my fun  coworkers and never looked back. Never fit into those Calvins again either. 😆😉

I loved Casual Corner. Princess Lemon worked at Abercrombie in college. Never made a cent because they demanded their "models" wear clothes from the store. It was ridiculous 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I thought I was going to die when I went out on easter Monday and there were no half price Cadbury mini eggs left. 

Oh no! We got Reeses eggs. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I'm 58 and have no grandkids.

Aliya jr waited until his 40's to have kids. I felt like I was the only person at church in my 60's, much less 50's, not to be a grand parent. Especially when Aliya jr's first marriage didn't work out (thank goodness) and he had to start dating all over. 

Did I say I'm a Mormon convert? Do y'all know about Mormons and children? 😄 Folks from Arkansas aren't the only ones getting married at 19. 😄

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

You don't "have to" buy sweets for the kids, you know.

Kids can be little sugar junkie nags, but they'll eat fruit and veggies if you take all the effort away for them and leave them out. You have to peel the oranges, cut up the apples and carrots, serve with yogurt already in a cup and/or peanut butter to dip.  If you serve it bite-sized with no effort on their part required, they'll nosh.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Apparently the scale is a "she"...

It is a 'she' in Spanish... and probably some other languages too. :)

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I thought I was going to die when I went out on easter Monday and there were no half price Cadbury mini eggs left. 

I bought a couple bags (and a bag of Hershey eggs) before Easter and haven't even opened them. What's wrong with me?

• Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I swear my CVS took them off the shelves overnight. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

I was so proud of the two that I owned. Size 10 and I thought I was fat. 

This. THIS 

omg teenaged years. I am so fucking embarrassed 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

no half price Cadbury mini eggs left

You gotta get those bad boys early. When I made my walmart order today, I just happened to notice 😄 that the mini eggs that had so recently graced my doorstep were no longer in stock.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

Aliya jr waited until his 40's to have kids. I felt like I was the only person at church in my 60's, much less 50's, not to be a grand parent. Especially when Aliya jr's first marriage didn't work out (thank goodness) and he had to start dating all over. 

Did I say I'm a Mormon convert? Do y'all know about Mormons and children? 😄 Folks from Arkansas aren't the only ones getting married at 19. 😄

I'm not fond of kids so I'm in no rush. Neither is my husband, my son's stepfather.  I adore my son but if it happens, great if not okay. I just don't have the gene. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I swear my CVS took them off the shelves overnight. 

My local grocery is fast like that. I bet when I go back in, they'll have Halloween candy on the shelves.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I think they start discounting all of that stuff on Friday or Saturday.   Walmart looked like Black Friday with people charging the discount Easter candy.  I went to Walmart Saturday, and met a neighbor in the parking lot, he was kidding and said everything was sold out, and they were closing the store.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Two words. Low standards. 

My son devoured his white chocolate bunny. He doesn't like chocolate or peanut butter.

• Like 1
Just now, aliya said:

You gotta get those bad boys early. When I made my walmart order today, I just happened to notice 😄 that the mini eggs that had so recently graced my doorstep were no longer in stock.

My weakness isn't candy or sweets. Its salty and carby. I can happily walk by a bowl of chocolate, but walking by a bowl of chips is a killer

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How has the Seven Little Johnsons stayed around? 

Must be the ice cream eating contests or similar riveting content.

• LOL 6
Just now, libgirl2 said:

I'm not fond of kids so I'm in no rush. 

He's an only child, so he's not used to other kids or a noise level in the house. It's been eye-opening for him, especially now having 2 of them - and with both parents working from home. They've got nannies, but all of them 24/7 together - it would be a bit much for anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
2 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

My weakness isn't candy or sweets. Its salty and carby. I can happily walk by a bowl of chocolate, but walking by a bowl of chips is a killer

Me too! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

walking by a bowl of chips is a killer

Check out my previous post on cottage cheese chips. You can thank me later.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

Must be the ice cream eating contests or similar riveting content.

Oh, they always do such quirky, hilarious things! 

• LOL 4
5 minutes ago, aliya said:

Yeah, Princess Lemon married her college sweetheart and it didn't work out. Thank goodness they didn't have kids cuz he was a jackass. Her boyfriend actually uttered the kid word last week. I almost fell on the floor. Its all good. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3