Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Glad I could make it for some of the fun, peeps! Have a fantastic week and weekend, I am boycotting Happily Ever After but hope to see some of you on Monday. Love you all, MWAH!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

I thank my lucky stars that I have a dairy allergy so I have real restraint in the grocery store.

Silk or Cashew ice cream is bomb diggity.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Glad I could make it for some of the fun, peeps! Have a fantastic week and weekend, I am boycotting Happily Ever After but hope to see some of you on Monday. Love you all, MWAH!

Will not miss seeking sister wife

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am sending mega good wishes across town (or across the street, who knows?) for your daughter's speedy recovery! 

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
22 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

I MUST see this Thor person now.  Definitely watching the first hour later on.

It's on tonight, the Supersized edition 7 to 9 p.m. Central time. 

All of the professionals in this episode were wonderful. 

I'm watching the Supersized edition and in the opening scenes, his feet and legs are so swollen and twisted.   It's amazing that he's still alive with all of his pressure sores, and infected tissue. 

Another factor in getting Abi mobile or even standing that is his bones haven't been weight bearing for so many years, and they might not be up to strength. 

I remember in Milla's later episodes, they had some kind of tilt table device to get her body used to standing, and stand up walker to help her develop good posture. So, eventually they may have to do that with Abi.  

Bonus scene: He's eating the Devil's Oranges!!!  

I hate that stomach looking purse thing he has.  

That sore on his entire back looks horribly dangerous and painful. 

I'm so glad he's kept the weight off, and continued his program at home.   I hope he'll get his orthopedic surgeries, and be able to walk again.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
On 3/14/2024 at 12:46 PM, ams1001 said:

I felt a little bad we ended up taking over the episode 1 thread (and somewhere in the middle of the chatting there is a post that actually belongs there

I can't understand why there is such a HUGE reduction in posts for this show. 

The latest episode, featuring Abi,  that I thought was EXCELLENT), accumulated a total of 6 (SIX) RESPONSES!  Maybe someone could enlighten me??

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

I can't understand why there is such a HUGE reduction in posts for this show. 

The latest episode, featuring Abi,  that I thought was EXCELLENT), accumulated a total of 6 (SIX) RESPONSES!  Maybe someone could enlighten me??

Maybe people are more into the shows where they have terrible people. That's my theory. Or there are no shows where you see big progress. 

• Like 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Or there are no shows where you see big progress.

Abi lost over 250 lbs and his progress was IN SPITE OF, not because of his life circumstances.  I found him to be such a reputable, dignified person who had a devoted wife, and actually had a JOB through all his travails.  He was an example many in such distress could actually find inspiring.  

As a matter of fact, I thought Dr. Now's offering him abundant services (including MONTHS of being in the hospital) were based upon Abi's OWN EFFORTS to overcome his compulsive eating habits that caused him to balloon to over 700 lbs!

If the paltry number of comments on this board are any indication of the lack of an audience for the show, after all these years, I guess it won't be renewed.  

Edited by pdlinda
  • Like 3
On 3/20/2024 at 5:07 PM, Chicklet said:

Ok kidnapping is new on the bingo board.

This actually happened to my mom (her estranged mother took her) when she was a little girl. The “new” husband was a bad one. Not sure how but when she was eventually returned home to her father's family, she said it was like when Dorothy goes from black and white to color in the wizard of oz. 

PS I’m watching this on replay since I missed it on 3/20. My eating habit is leftover ham and home made potato salad. And king’s hawaiian rolls. Nom nom nom. 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Pi237 said:

There were alot of comments during live chat. 

The "live chat" was no longer available to me (other episodes were available, but for some reason, Abi's was deleted).

I also saw on Facebook (or Instagram, I forget which one) Dr. Now was congratulated for having reached 2 MILLION FOLLOWERS, so I'm thinking the show is reaching a massive enough audience to have it renewed.  That's good news as far as I'm concerned!

• Like 3
On 3/31/2024 at 10:51 PM, pdlinda said:

The "live chat" was no longer available to me (other episodes were available, but for some reason, Abi's was deleted).

I’m actually getting confused myself.  We seem to have 2 or 3 season 12 live chat threads. 

On 4/1/2024 at 10:54 PM, Pi237 said:

I’m actually getting confused myself.  We seem to have 2 or 3 season 12 live chat threads. 

That's because the original live chat thread was locked and didn't unlock for episode 2, and there doesn't seem to be a mod for this show anymore. So for episode 2 we unintentionally ended up taking over the episode 1 thread (which is called S12.E01: TBD) instead, then someone made a new chat thread after that for future episodes. (They also made a new episode 1 thread with the subject's actual name.) So the "Season 12: Live Chat" thread which is not locked (this one we're in now) is now the one for chatting during the show. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 3/31/2024 at 9:22 AM, Pi237 said:

There were alot of comments during live chat. 

There usually are. I missed last week, but I am now ready to roll. I had a healthy eating habit tonight of stir fried chicken and green beans with rice. Tasty!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Hello pounders! I've been MIA the past 2 weeks. Damn Wednesday night commitments. Watching on DVR was certainly not the same without you fine people. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Is this the right place? My eating habit was some kind of mac&cheese meal that I tested out. Not on de diet, but the nice bit of ham steak is, I think.  Greetings to everyone tonight.

I am biting the bullet (or the mac & cheese) and packing my house for sale so I can move to be closer to my son & grandchildren. I sound like an old lady. Unfortunately, said son does not live in Miami or Tempe, but in Wisconsin where the power has been out all day and there's a foot of spring snow on the ground. Yay, me!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 5
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, Fat Chatters! Lets get this show on the road! I have a van with a mattress in the back and a bunch of fast food coupons. Who brought the grapes and oranges? 

I have some grapefruit...

Hi all! Tonight's eating habit is noodle soup because I'm frustrated and lazy. I wanted to stop at the grocery store but I got out of work way late and the weather was so nasty I just went home. 

Rose, Jonesboro Arkansas, age and weight not given? Or I missed it.

That child looks too big to be sleeping in a Pack & Play.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, mk828 said:

Hello pounders! I've been MIA the past 2 weeks. Damn Wednesday night commitments. Watching on DVR was certainly not the same without you fine people. 

I missed most of last week's episode too, and I felt terrible. Missed my Pounder pals!

Eating habit? Salad of course. With chicken and avocado and my own homemade lemon vinaigrette. Followed by an Outshine mango bar. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I missed most of last week's episode too, and I felt terrible. Missed my Pounder pals!

Eating habit? Salad of course. With chicken and avocado and my own homemade lemon vinaigrette. Followed by an Outshine mango bar. 

I was bad tonight.. Had the golden arches. Dr. Now would not be pleased 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, aliya said:

Is this the right place? My eating habit was some kind of mac&cheese meal that I tested out. Not on de diet, but the nice bit of ham steak is, I think.  Greetings to everyone tonight.

I am biting the bullet (or the mac & cheese) and packing my house for sale so I can move to be closer to my son & grandchildren. I sound like an old lady. Unfortunately, said son does not live in Miami or Tempe, but in Wisconsin where the power has been out all day and there's a foot of spring snow on the ground. Yay, me!

Can't you move them to a warmer climate with you?

Hola pounders! I pre-gamed with pad Thai and the leftover chocolate cake in the refrigerator is calling me. Loudly!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well yeah, but what did you prepare for Mom this week? Last week's menu literally made my mouth water.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Um... this woman doesn't look too bad.

Her fiancee!!

"of course" her fiancé! Of course? She has a fiance? 

Oh my god that's what, a dozen eggs? 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Wow, that's quite an undertaking, I'm sure. Well, there will be cheese, hopefully

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Ok question, where are they living? And why is that large child in a pack and play? (unless he's a giant).

A small house in Arkansas with... friends? Extended family?