Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

Thanks for setting it up. We will need it.  See you here next week. I think this is it from now on.  I'm hoping for a success story next week.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

Do we know who the mod is for this forum now (or if there is one)? PPAL replied to my message last night with, "Sorry, I am no longer a mod so I cannot open the live chat.  I set that up before I made the decision to step away from modding. You and the other posters should decide how you would like to manage the chats."

I felt a little bad we ended up taking over the episode 1 thread (and somewhere in the middle of the chatting there is a post that actually belongs there), and now there is also a second thread for episode 1 (with the poundicipant's name in the title) and one for episode 2, and now two Season 12 Live Chat threads.

I guess as long as we all find our way to the right place next week...

• Like 3
(edited)

I started the Krystal S., William, and Delana (next week's show) so in the future we can find it.  I put notes in Krystal and William's topics to look for postings in the "S12.E01 TBD" topic, so posters can find them later.    Next week we'll all get back to posting in the new Season 12 Live Chat, and episode threads I guess.      Anyone can start a topic, so as long as we all behave, I think we can do this.  

Princess certainly put a lot of work into our topics, and I thank her for her efforts.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I hope she’s ok. Moderating and staying on top of the show schedule with all the repeats and supersized this and where are they thats and even incorrectly labeled guide entries (sling viewer here) must have been a big chore. 

• Like 3
(edited)

Hi all!  Looking forward to another evening with my favorite snarky bunch!  

Dinner is a cabbage-based salad (with avocado ranch dressing, so not as healthy as it sounds) and a mushroom flatbread.   Both courtesy of Trader Joe's as my work has not left me time or energy to cook. 

PS  I think that makes me sound like a poundticipant!  And I confess to having green grapes in the fridge for later!

Edited by Hellga
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

It's already Wednesday again, this week is flying by.

I had cereal and yogurt again for dinner. I think I 'm in a rut but not hungry so I guess I'll survive.

Hope this person has progress.

• Like 2

Have we seen side by side separate mattresses on this show before?  Looks like no bed just mattresses and boxsprings laid out on something? 

• Like 2

Hello, my lovies! I am here watching live for a change! My eating habit was some rotisserie chicken, little red potatoes and green beans. Fighting my cat for the beans...he likes them, I guess 🤷. Oh, and a glass of white wine! Looking forward to all the bad choices thischick is going to make.

• Like 3

Good evening pounders! I am on vacation this week. I am trying to be productive and clean out some stuff but also my back hurts but today hasn't been too terrible. Tonight's eating habit is a 100% Grass Fed Angus Beef Sirloin Steak with mashed yams and peas, and a Fever Tree Blood Orange Ginger Beer (which isn't bad but it's burns a little too much).

I hope this one does better than the last guy!

I changed the channel after Jeopardy ended but muted the TV. There was some show called Tallest Teens on before this and the camera angles were just terribly annoying. Some were supposedly from the point of view of the tall teen in question (one of them was 7'2", according to the caption that was on the screen when I happened to look up at one point, another was 7'8") but seemed exaggerated and slightly distorted, and some were from below to make them seem even taller than they probably were.

Ran out to take the trash out and check the mail (it's windy out there) and missed the first few minutes. Do we have an age and weight?

That little dog reminds me so much of our little chi who passed in November. Rest In Peace good boi.

Hi all! My eating habit tonight were not on the diet - pasta with vodka sauce. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
Just now, ams1001 said:

Good evening pounders! I am on vacation this week. I am trying to be productive and clean out some stuff but also my back hurts but today hasn't been too terrible. Tonight's eating habit is a 100% Grass Fed Angus Beef Sirloin Steak with mashed yams and peas, and a Fever Tree Blood Orange Ginger Beer (which isn't bad but it's burns a little too much).

I hope this one does better than the last guy!

I changed the channel after Jeopardy ended but muted the TV. There was some show called Tallest Teens on before this and the camera angles were just terribly annoying. Some were supposedly from the point of view of the tall teen in question (one of them was 7'2", according to the caption that was on the screen when I happened to look up at one point, another was 7'8") but seemed exaggerated and slightly distorted, and some were from below to make them seem even taller than they probably were.

Ran out to take the trash out and check the mail (it's windy out there) and missed the first few minutes. Do we have an age and weight?

No weight

• Useful 1

Can't get in between the folds?  I am sure there is a microbiologist in Houston ready to discover a few new species off her...

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Hi pounders. I completely forgot about the show last week. I set an alarm this time.

My eating habit is homemade Greek salad and some meatballs. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Hello, my lovies! I am here watching live for a change! My eating habit was some rotisserie chicken, little red potatoes and green beans. Fighting my cat for the beans...he likes them, I guess 🤷. Oh, and a glass of white wine! Looking forward to all the bad choices thischick is going to make.

My Shih Tzu eats green beans every single night for dinner. It’s all he likes! Weirdo, ha! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Bacon and sausages and bisquits and she didn't mention eggs but they certainly show them - this is at least as bad as a slice of a chocolate cake.  On the other hand, for her slice probably means a half-sheet so this is probably healthier. 

She was already very plump as a young child. 

• Like 2

I wonder if the poundparticipants have to sign an agreement that the cameraman will be shooting them from the ground up to make them look as large as possible. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

She would have been pretty at normal weight, but her fat distribution around her face makes her look like a scary clown, almost like Pennywise. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

My Shih Tzu eats green beans every single night for dinner. It’s all he likes! Weirdo, ha! 

The vet said my rescue needed to lose weight, so she now eats half a cup of kibble and loads of summer medley veggies—carrots, cauliflower, zucchini, yellow squash. A splash of chicken broth and she’s in heaven.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Two little doggies!

Kidnapped, abusive ex, stillborn baby, a healthy baby taken by ex husband on divorce, another baby, another abusive ex, another divorce, daughter moved out to live with her uncle over an argument at age 12. Geez. Met her current guy online.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1