Type keyword(s) to search

Jinger and Jeremy Vuolo

• Start Topic

(edited)

They moved and are going back to their podcast.  Wonder if all the interviews Jinger did for her book with christian influencers inspired them to get back to it.  Still in LA.   They blabbed and blabbed before saying where they moved. The are remodeling.   It is a boring rambling waste.  I confess, I skipped through.  

Edited by auntieminem
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7

Jeremy said "same city," but had been referring to LA in general the whole time, so it's up in the air as to whether they're still in Santa Clarita. 

As usual, they were long-winded and boring as fuck. There were very few takeaways for the time they spent blabbering. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Absolom said:

IIRC they were not exactly in Santa Clarita, but in an adjoining town.  

Point being that Jeremy didn't identify their location other than saying LA. It was worth noting that Jinger said she loved it there, while he rattled off a laundry list of cons. He graduates next year. I wonder how long they will stay after that. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
23 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Point being that Jeremy didn't identify their location other than saying LA. It was worth noting that Jinger said she loved it there, while he rattled off a laundry list of cons. He graduates next year. I wonder how long they will stay after that. 

Considering they just moved with 2 little kids, I think they expect to stay in the LA area. Otherwise, why not stay put?  I know houses appreciate rapidly in that market, but buying a home while planning to move in a year doesn't seem sensible.

And, of course, Jer craves the limelight and the LA vibe seems to be his jam.

• Like 8
(edited)

Many times in California, houses that are near the city line get fudged to the better address.  

The actual house is in Newhall and they are generously saying Santa Clarita on the realtor sites.  They do that all the time. That's why it's less than a million.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 5
  • Useful 7

Reddit sleuths have the 411 on the new house. It's owned by the Master's University, and was purchased in 2022 for just under $2M. It's close to the church/campus, same town as the old place. Over double the square footage, but I didn't see a bed/bath breakdown. 

Since their old house is still listed as pending, and they're remodeling the kitchen, my guess is that they're squandering Jinger's book advance. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 5
13 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Reddit sleuths have the 411 on the new house. It's owned by the Master's University, and was purchased in 2022 for just under $2M. It's close to the church/campus, same town as the old place. Over double the square footage, but I didn't see a bed/bath breakdown. 

Since their old house is still listed as pending, and they're remodeling the kitchen, my guess is that they're squandering Jinger's book advance. 

If the house is owned by the Master's University, maybe they have a maintenance and upkeep budget.  I don't see them spending much of their own money on a house that they do not own.  Then again........    

• Like 7

It's hard to say.  For some reason Jeremy is a pet of the chuch.  Perhaps the church gave them a deal on the house and Jeremy is set to take up a position there when he finishes his degree.  I don't see the reason for it, but he must offer them something they value.

From the realtor listing of the exact address of the previous house they are selling:

Ct, Newhall, CA 91321

It is in the Santa Clarita Valley though not quite the same thing as within the Santa Clarita city boundaries.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 5

Right. I forgot to mention the town corrections. 

@CalicoKitty Jinger fancies herself a bit of an upgrade afficianado (but says Jana is truly gifted). I guess the church is fine with spending a bit of money to modernize the kitchen. Free labor! I didn't think that through about who would pay, but you're right. The owners would pay for materials. 

Jinger said they don't currently have a sink, so it sounds like things are moving around. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

My neigbor was minus a sink for a week, but the new one is in the same place as the old one.  I guess there are construction reasons to pull the old one sometimes.  

• Useful 5
3 minutes ago, Absolom said:

My neigbor was minus a sink for a week, but the new one is in the same place as the old one.  I guess there are construction reasons to pull the old one sometimes.  

Could be. Jinger didn't elaborate about locations, just mentioned that they're hosing down their dishes. 

• LOL 3

It’s been listed as Santa Clarita on Zillow, I’ve been checking to see what they get for it. 🤣🤣 It still shows as pending.

My parents lived in a “desirable” neighborhood. Over the years, houses outside of that area were being sold as being in that neighborhood. They weren’t, they were close, but the lines became blurred as far as real estate listings.

• Like 5

Zip codes can verify location. Well in most places. Around here some of the less developed areas have wacky town lines, so even some homeowners don't know exactly where they live. 🤣 Their schools may be in their town or the next. Their post office may be two towns over, their neighbor may get their trash picked up by one town and their trash is picked up by another...

There is also a town not too far from me where about half a dozen homes were somehow built half in the town and half in the adjoining city. The powers that be decided where the bedrooms are is where they live. 

I didn't watch the video. Was Jeremy humble bragging when complaining about the new home? Or does he seriously not like it? Maybe he misses his pizza oven. 😂

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

If the picture I saw is the new house, its pretty impressive. Its a large Tudor style home. But weirdly, IMO, it has a bit of a spooky feel.

It wouldn't look out of place on the Royal Family's grounds, nor a Lifetime movie. 😬🤣

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Was Jeremy humble bragging when complaining about the new home?

I'm also curious what he was complaining about. 

• Like 8
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

My parents lived in a “desirable” neighborhood. Over the years, houses outside of that area were being sold as being in that neighborhood. They weren’t, they were close, but the lines became blurred as far as real estate listings.

Yes, people do that all the time.  They are definitely in Newhall and using Santa Clarita Vally, but leaving off the valley.

I didn't watch the video, but someone who did said it was very tongue-in-cheek complaining about earthquakes and such.  He wasn't really complaining and they apparently have zero plans to leave the LA area any time soon.  Of course, plans can change, but this church really seems to have taken to Jeremy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 3
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Hmmm, 5 tiaras. I wonder if they have visitors.

It looks like they're planning a cute age appropriate celebration and I'm glad to see it.  So many of these fundies make the kids' birthdays all about themselves.

• Like 18
(edited)

Pre-show, they were really and truly poor. It explains why these kids have some of the issues that they do. I understand why the men get chubby once they have their own homes; any kid that had to run to the bathroom to get personal time and hide their food...

It's quite clear from this that Jinger will NEVER have more than 4 kids. Jana definitely turned down multiple people and is either choosing to remain single or starting much later, so her family is naturally smaller; I'm sure JD did that as well. The trauma so casually revealed is wild. I'm glad she can look back with some fondness, but man, oh man.  The younger spoiled boys who were born mainly during or just a little before the show started filming are the ones who will end up with the bigger families, and that's because they didn't get the full experience that the older ones did. 

Overall, this interview serves to highlight the overwhelming selfishness of the parents who choose to have these huge families without the financial ability to support them. Imagine choosing to have your kids exist like this to bolster your ego and agenda. 

Edited by Tasya
  • Like 10
  • Sad 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2

I would have said men or women if it was an issue we had seen in the Duggar women. I think that they have other adjustment problems; just because their belief system is patriarchal doesn't mean the boys aren't victims as well. We have seen in these fundie families that they don't consider all sons equal. 

One interesting thing that I think came through is that John is someone they trust. It came out concerning his driving and flying, but I think just from the way she emphasized his name, you can tell she meant, as a person, that she trusted him. When you think back to what her eldest brother had/was doing, that speaks volumes. 

• Like 13

I didn't watch the video, but it seems to me, other than JD and Justin, only the sisters are controlling the number of children. The FF has 7, Joe has 4+, Josiah has at least 3 and Jed and Jer seem to be in a competition, with Jer at 2 and Jed at almost 4.

Of the sisters Jill has 3 (& counting), Jessa has 5 (and likely counting too), Jinger has 2 and Joy has 3. And if I'm remembering correctly all the sisters have been married longer than the brothers, except FF.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I didn't watch the video, but it seems to me, other than JD and Justin, only the sisters are controlling the number of children. The FF has 7, Joe has 4+, Josiah has at least 3 and Jed and Jer seem to be in a competition, with Jer at 2 and Jed at almost 4.

Of the sisters Jill has 3 (& counting), Jessa has 5 (and likely counting too), Jinger has 2 and Joy has 3. And if I'm remembering correctly all the sisters have been married longer than the brothers, except FF.

As far as I have heard, Justin at least still has none. 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Liddy52 said:

Yeah but we don't know if it's planned or they have infertility issues. I really hope it's a choice.

• Like 8
On 8/3/2024 at 8:55 AM, Liddy52 said:

I don't think any of them have had more kids than the ones we know about. At Jed's gender reveal party, Jim Bob said (and of course he's always about the numbers) there is 16 boy and 17 girl grandchildren.  This matches with the numbers we already know. (FF 7, JD 2, Jill 3, Jessa 5, Jinger 2, Joe 4, Josiah 3, Joy 3, Jed 2, Jer 2). There will now be 2 extra girls with Jed's twins.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Wow, if Joe only has 4 kids that means *Brooklyn would have been their last child born and she's 2 1/2. That would be a record for them.

*Correction: Brooklyn is 3 1/2 and their youngest, Justus, is over 2. (Thank you @dargosmydaddy)

I wonder when and if Jinger will have another child.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Wow, if Joe only has 4 kids that means Brooklyn would have been their last child born and she's 2 1/2. That would be a record for them.

Brooklyn is 3 and a half. Then they had Justus (publically unannounced, but name spoiled in a Caldwell family obituary) the following year, but he's over 2 by now, and Kendra is apparently not pregnant (or if she is, only just, based on pictures and JB's number comment), so yeah, pretty good for them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 5
5 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Joe found out some of his sisters used BC and they haven't been struck by lightning so maybe it isn't evil after all?

Hmmm, do you think so? Joe's in-laws are still making "blessings". I wonder who he follows more, his siblings or the Caldwells?

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Brooklyn is 3 and a half. Then they had Justus (publically unannounced, but name spoiled in a Caldwell family obituary) the following year, but he's over 2 by now, and Kendra is apparently not pregnant (or if she is, only just, based on pictures and JB's number comment), so yeah, pretty good for them. 

Interesting, it seemed like Joe was the first kid after you-know-who to be aggressively chasing the big numbers. 

• Like 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, satrunrose said:

Interesting, it seemed like Joe was the first kid after you-know-who to be aggressively chasing the big numbers. 

I don't know if they were intentionally chasing the big numbers; it just seemed to me that they really liked each other and probably really liked having sex, and the babies just were the result.  I'm hoping Kendra realized that being perpetually pregnant with lots of kids in diapers wasn't the best way to go, and thus they are slowing down.

I mean, if they tracked Meech's menstrual cycle to show when she was most likely to be pregnant, they'd be good at knowing when NOT to have penis-in-vagina sex (not that I'm sure they know there is any other kind of sex).  I'd like to think that, anyway.

Edited by Fosca
  • Like 4

I think Anna and Kendra are probably the ones choosing how many babies they have, well Anna’s choice has been taken away for now. I’m not sure I could say the same for Katie, though.

• Like 5

Wonder how Jeremy's BFF Cade is doing these days? Got a flyer for the upcoming season in a nearby small city, and Gabby Barrett is touring. Ahem, I mean Mrs. Cade Foehner.

• LOL 7
(edited)
8 hours ago, LilJen said:

Wonder how Jeremy's BFF Cade is doing these days? Got a flyer for the upcoming season in a nearby small city, and Gabby Barrett is touring. Ahem, I mean Mrs. Cade Foehner.

They've got three kids under 3 and a half, so he's probably busily helping out with them on tour.  Only not.  That's women's work, right Cade.

eta:  Maybe I was a bit hasty.  I looked on Gabby's Instgram and Cade looks like an involved dad.  

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Useful 4
17 minutes ago, Fosca said:

I read her bio on her website and there was no mention of her husband or her kids.  I found that interesting.

Or on the other hand, refreshing..

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1