Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19 : Reunion part two

• Start Topic

Alexia and Larsa’s backstage argument escalates; Lisa is sickened when the group doesn’t show her sympathy; Nicole discusses her father’s passing and defends herself against Mamacita Madness 

airdate 2/29/24

(edited)

I don’t understand why they are going after Nicole for the Mother’s Day fiasco when the person behind it was really Adriana?

I stand corrected because at least Adriana is now taking accountability.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I don’t understand why they are going after Nicole for the Mother’s Day fiasco when the person behind it was really Adriana?

I stand corrected because at least Adriana is now taking accountability.

This they knew it wasn’t her .. 

Alexia you have a hard on for me .. God I love Nicole 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

What Lisa said about Julia having 3 children with different fathers was atrocious and I don’t think Julia owes her any apology.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 12
  • Applause 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Wait what was that? Julia was looking at pictures and … I’m confused.. what just happened 

I think that Julia’s father sent her pictures with her children when they were little.  Included in this there were several pictures of Julia with her son who was later killed by the nanny.  It was shaken baby syndrome.  The father of that child had a bizarre death and he was an unsavory character.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

Andy is such a jerk. He gives condolences to Nicole about her fathers death and then shows scenes where he and Nicole were not in a good place. 
If Guerdy’s dress gets any lower she’s going to be totally topless. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

I think  Larsa surrounds  herself  with yes people, where Larsa is always right. Nobody  can be that thick, or maybe she really  is. They shouldn't invite  her back  next season . 

I just love Nicole, smart, witty, shows empathy She also looks beautiful  pregnant. 

Lisa, I can't  feel sorry  for her, as I've posted before.  I hope Jody knows what he's getting  into, with Lenny just a stones throw away.

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 2/29/2024 at 10:34 PM, Straycat80 said:

Larsa is never going to admit she did anything wrong and then makes herself the victim. Narcissist. 

It kills me how she still tries to spin the narrative that she thought Guerdy meant don't tell the press about the cancer.  She is such a liar.  If someone says, "Keep this in your strictest confidence!" it means don't tell ANYBODY.  Narcissist doesn't even begin to describe her.  And for Marcus to say the ladies aren't good enough to wash their dishes shows what a douche he is.  I already lost all respect for him for being with that sleezeball Larsa, but when he made that statement it sealed the deal.  They both can leave my screen forever!  

Edited by swankie
Spelling.
  • Like 10
  • Applause 8
(edited)

Nicole has a nice little figure, but pregnancy really is becoming on her.  Her face is a little more filled out.  She's adorable.   

I'm sorry, but if I were Michael Jordan--or Marcus Jordan's mother, I would be so pissed off if my son wound up with someone like Larsa.  Just the sex comments alone would repulse me.  The fact that she claims to have had sex with her ex 4 times a night, just ugh.  I have a 31 year old son, and I'd be disgusted with some older lady he brought home who claimed to have sex FIVE times a night with my  son.  She's a disgusting narcissist.   

Edited by zenme
  • Like 13
  • Applause 2

What was with Alexia’s How dare you have an event on MY birthday rant to Larsa  all about? 

like seriously who are you that she can’t have an event because it’s your birthday.. lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
On 2/29/2024 at 7:44 PM, Emmeline said:

What Lisa said about Julia having 3 children with different fathers was atrocious and I don’t think Julia owes her any apology.

That was a low blow, and I hated how everyone was pushing Julia to apologize to Lisa right after they discussed that.

On 2/29/2024 at 7:50 PM, Emmeline said:

I think that Julia’s father sent her pictures with her children when they were little.  Included in this there were several pictures of Julia with her son who was later killed by the nanny.  It was shaken baby syndrome.  The father of that child had a bizarre death and he was an unsavory character.

I teared up. I have never had kids, but I can't imagine. 

On 2/29/2024 at 9:34 PM, Straycat80 said:

Larsa is never going to admit she did anything wrong and then makes herself the victim. Narcissist. 

You would think after watching everything she could see how cold she came across to Guerdy, but nope. Very disappointing. 

• Like 6
(edited)

Miami is my very favorite of the Real Housewives franchise.  Back-to-back reunion episodes?  Heaven!!!  But one thing I don't understand, and that is this:  Kiki, Adriana, & Marisol technically are friends, not Housewives, right?  So, what were they doing at the reunion?  Don't get me wrong!  They pull their weight!  They should be Housewives!  But they're not!  What's up with that?  Did Bravo run out of gold apples?

Kiki had the best reunion look.  Followed closely by (ugh) Lisa, who looked better than I've ever seen her look.  I think maybe Lisa is using hyaluronic acid in her lips these days.  She actually looked like a Real Human Girl!

I also enjoyed Larsa's Catherine de Medici look.  But then, I generally enjoy Larsa.  She is just so relentless in a steely, quiet, unstoppable way.  

To amuse myself during the reunion, I played a game:  Which Miami Housewives have real breasts?

You can usually tell because implants leave a lot of scar tissue between the breasts, so cleavage tends to be problematic—there is like this big, yawning chasm between implants.  Larsa, Alexia, Lisa, & Adriana clearly have them.  Marisol was wearing that hideous, gold insect-exoskeleton thing on her chest, so I couldn't tell.  Julia looked unenhanced, and if I had to guess, so was Nicole.  

The big question mark was Guerdy.  Because you don't necessarily have to have implants removed with State 1 breast cancer.

Edited by Maximona
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, zenme said:

I'm sorry, but if I were Michael Jordan--or Marcus Jordan's mother, I would be so pissed off if my son wound up with someone like Larsa.  Just the sex comments alone would repulse me.  The fact that she claims to have had sex with her ex 4 times a night, just ugh.  I have a 31 year old son, and I'd be disgusted with some older lady he brought home who claimed to have sex FIVE times a night with my  son.  She's a disgusting narcissist.   

This is the epitome of money can't buy class. She has young adult kids who are probably embarrassed by that. I think Marcus is a douche, too. Birds of a feather ....

At least Scottie made money off his own talents. Yeah, sure this guy is an "entrepreneur." And nobody believes her about her sex comments, anyway. 

• Like 8

I wondered if Guerdy went ahead and had a double mastectomy with reconstruction at the same time.  That is what a coworker recently had done when diagnosed with breast cancer.  Also, you end up needing some type of work done on the other breast even if you have a single mastectomy with reconstruction, just to make them even.  I thought maybe that is why Guerdy was so prominently showing her girls at the reunion.  She's proud of their look.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

I wondered if Guerdy went ahead and had a double mastectomy with reconstruction at the same time.  That is what a coworker recently had done when diagnosed with breast cancer.  Also, you end up needing some type of work done on the other breast even if you have a single mastectomy with reconstruction, just to make them even.  I thought maybe that is why Guerdy was so prominently showing her girls at the reunion.  She's proud of their look.

Well if Guerdy got altered or tailored then she should have had that dress altered or tailored.

Koodooz for Guerdy not worrying about her Hickman site showing.

• Like 5
On 3/1/2024 at 2:25 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

What was with Alexia’s How dare you have an event on MY birthday rant to Larsa  all about? 

like seriously who are you that she can’t have an event because it’s your birthday.. lol 

I think Alexia was saying that even though it was my birthday and I could have been elsewhere, I participated in the charity. Then Larsa, was like, I didn't even know it was your birthday, which hurt/annoyed Alexia.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Why the hell does Julia need to apologize to Lisa??

Freaking Larsa, still doesn't get it. I laughed at Guerdy leaving her dressing room imitating her. 

I love Nicole and I love that she brought up the fact that her and Marysol were good when the Mamacita lunch as over.

• Like 4

Lisa should apologize to Julia, but Julia also said that Lisa is essentially a bad mother because she goes out almost every night.

Larsa is arrogant because she was with Pippen, and now with a Jordan. This Jordan, who is arrogant himself wanted to play basketball, but he managed to do it at college only, and at the University of Central Florida which is not exactly a basketball Mecca. And he better stop insulting all the women of the cast who thought he was nice before his outburst, but they obviously don't anymore. And all this for Larsa's surgically altered eyes.

• Like 2

Marysols skin is looking haggard. That steady diet of air and cockys never ages well.

Larsa thinks she's clever, but she's so predictable with her generic school yard deflection..I know you are, but what am I?🥱

Looking for empathy from Lisa is like looking for palm trees in Antarctica.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Omg, I had no idea that Marcus’ claim to bball fame is UCF. 🤣 No offense to UCF at all - it’s just not the first thing that comes to mind when one thinks of the bball dynasty Lil’ Jordan thinks he’s part of. I know his dad has a rep as a jerk, but at least he has talent. Marcus is out here acting like he has special talent when he probably wouldn’t have played ball dang anywhere without being a nepo baby. This bitch. 💩 He could find a cure for Sandoval but Marcus is always gonna be the dishes comment to me. No forgives. 

I like Julia but she’s fibbing and needs to fess up to the mom shaming. Lisa should apologize for a thousand things, but I feel for her here. I hope she was able to procure more lip gloss…

My sister just started watching Miami - she got a few shows into season 1 then just went to the reboot seasons - she got bored. She also only listens to about half she hears. So about halfway through the first reboot season (season 4?) she says this: OMG - that’s the same Larsa from season one??? I thought there were two Larsas!! 😅 I was like sister, there are a few Larsas… 

I’m always amazed by how fast these ladies can go from “I hate you” to “oh, girl, fix your hair, love your dress” - I guess it’s a muscle you build on these shows, lol. 

Edited by Stiggs
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Yeah... I kind of don't understand why Julia said sorry to Lisa.. when she's basically speaking facts... Lisa isn't a good mother especially with all of her trauma dumping on everyone.   No wonder Lisa and Larsa are friends.

Yeah... Nepo baby needs to be quiet because he lacks the natural charisma and talent of his father Michael.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, Stiggs said:

I’m always amazed by how fast these ladies can go from “I hate you” to “oh, girl, fix your hair, love your dress” - I guess it’s a muscle you build on these shows, lol. 

lol! I noticed that with BH too. The women will go back forth from "f**k you" to "you look gorgeous!" like it's nothing. 

• LOL 3
10 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

lol! I noticed that with BH too. The women will go back forth from "f**k you" to "you look gorgeous!" like it's nothing. 

Because their 'friendships' are surface only...no depth at all.

• Like 4