Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10 What could have been.

• Start Topic

Ohmygod, Chelsea is terrible. What the fuck? Does she not understand the difference between partying every night and an hour and one drink with a friend for their birthday?

He needs to run away fast. She is insanely insecure and there is no way I could take it. I hope she is embarrassed as hell now. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1

I haven't finished the episode but I just had to say that AD's mom is the most sincere and supporting mother I have seen on these stupid reality shows. She instantly knew what Clay struggles with and she gave the best answer; your parents' mistakes should not be your mistakes nor should you pay for them. Such a sweetheart, I wanted to hug her and thank her for existing. 💜

• Like 10
  • Love 3
Spoiler

That "reunion" seemed so staged. Having one-on-one follow up sitdowns with Jimmy and Jess, Chelsea and Trevor, Jeramy and Laura/Sarah, and AD and Sarah.  I wouldn't be surprised if production required Jeramy to wear a Hawaiian shirt.  Surprised that they didn't make a cast requirement that you had to have 3 shots immediately upon arrival.  It is so strange how the social media reveals of Trevor's girlfriend made such a different perspective on his questions to Chelsea.  Also, how did the local gossip mill "out" other participants behavior so fast? Charlotte isn't that small a place is it? This season really needs a definitive "behind the scenes". 

Jimmy goes out for an hour to show his face at a friend's party and Chelsea says 'That's not the person I want to be with."  Gurl, what?

Because it deserves to be said twice: Chelsea is NUTS!!!

And if I were her partner, her insecurity would drive me nuts too.

The parents were fun.  Jeramy's mom knew he was full of shit.  AD's mom was dropping science.  Also it was so weird to hear AD referred to as 'Amber.'  Jimmy's dad was a hoot! Amy's dad was lovely.

AD looked cute during the marriage license scene.  See, you don't need the distracting lashes.  I feel bad for her.  I want her and Clay to work out but I fear Clay is not who she needs.

The camera folks and editors are sooo shady at that party.... they show Jimmy staring at Jess followed by a shot of Jess leaning over with her boobs on display, followed by a shot of Trevor looking like he is holding in a laugh, Followed by another shot of Jess fussing with her bikini top with lots o' boobage, followed by a shot of Chelsea looking stressed.  LOL.

I hate that style of top Laura is wearing.  Irina wore one like that last season and it just isn't flattering on any body type, imo.

Jeramy acting like he is all surprised why Laura kicked him to the curb. You idiot.  Stop being a victim. You know why and you deserved it.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, DearEvette said:

Jeramy's mom knew he was full of shit. 

She cracked me up. “You’re lucky it wasn’t me … I could have told you [you were going to lose her over this] but you didn’t ask me!” I snorted. And she 100% didn’t buy that they just talked and he gave her a ride home, and he also lied to his mom when he said he came home and told Laura what happened right away. He’s a weasel.

AD’s mom was so great! I loved her framing of when a relationship ends - just because a marriage or relationship ends before someone dies doesn’t make it a failure.

1 hour ago, DearEvette said:

Clay is not who she needs.

Clay is probably like one relationship away from being ready, and I think he knows it. I did like how clearly AD communicated that she couldn’t date him if he said no at the altar (and I think he will, to be honest).

Chelsea told Jimmy’s parents that they hadn’t had fights - girl, please! I have no idea how they got into the fight they got into - she expects him to never go out, at all? He showed his face for an hour at a birthday dinner. What is the problem? She should cringe watching that back.

Jimmy needed to really call her bluff during that fight and end it, honestly. “You don’t want to be with someone like me? You get your wish. It’s over. Sorry it didn’t work out.”

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

So Jeremy says he stayed out until 5 am with his ex but nothing inappropriate happened and I’m thinking the fact you stayed out until 5 am with your ex when you’re with someone else up is inappropriate enough. Glad his mom called him on his BS especially since a lot of moms on these shows always take their kids sides. 

• Like 9

Now I'm sure that Chelsea and Jimmy have agreed to create scenes that don't make any of the two seem that bad so they get air time, and they both know they will say no in the end. Their scene starts with her being cute like, I was annoyied at you last night hehehe and it ended up her saying a million things that made no sense. "You told me in the pods you don't want to go out, now you do so you lied to me". I mean, even the most introvert person in the world wants to go out and have a drink from time to time. Then she has a problem he's talking to his girlfriends. Then we find out he's fucked one of them. Then she says she thinks he was with Jess. Then she says she doesn't believe he loves her. I mean, I don't like the guy but what are you doing girl? Just a drama scene for the TV.

I think the on;y couple that will get married will be Amy and Johhny and good for them. AD will have her heart broken. Jimmy will fuck Jess for a little while until he realizes she still has a kid. Jeremy, I don't even want to see him again, such a phony.

• Like 5
12 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

So Jeremy says he stayed out until 5 am with his ex but nothing inappropriate happened and I’m thinking the fact you stayed out until 5 am with your ex when you’re with someone else up is inappropriate enough. Glad his mom called him on his BS especially since a lot of moms on these shows always take their kids sides. 

He lied to his mom about what happened, I suspect (like AD said, ain’t nothing to talk about at 5 AM; if they’re standing on “he didn’t come in the house” it’s probably because they had sex in the car), and he for sure lied to her about telling Laura right away and his mom was still  like “Boy, you stupid. You’re about to get dumped and you deserve it.” Even with him making himself look as good as possible in this situation, she was having none of it. I wonder what she thought when she saw the episodes.

• Like 9

So as we're watching the Chelsea/Jimmy fight start to unfold, I turn to my husband and say, "Chelsea sounds like those chicks in college who would get drunk and then whine about everything".  Then, seconds later, they reveal that Chelsea's been drinking.  LOL.  So good to know she's a drama drunk.  And hey, alcohol affects everyone differently but by the time you're thirty, you should be aware that drinking turns you into a neurotic, dramatic mess and refrain from drinking.  

• Like 7
On 2/28/2024 at 4:44 PM, DearEvette said:

I hate that style of top Laura is wearing.  Irina wore one like that last season and it just isn't flattering on any body type, imo.

Yikes, it is very unfortunate. 

• Like 3
On 2/28/2024 at 4:44 PM, DearEvette said:

What's maddening about that style of top, is that if you're going to wear it, you need to commit to it and be totally comfortable with wearing it. Laura was constantly tugging at it, and being very self-conscious about it. And given that when you wear something like that, you are directly calling attention to your boobs, it was surprisingly unflattering when viewed from the side and seeing her basically saggy boobs. 

• Like 3

I loved Jeramey's mom but continue to wonder why she chose to spell her son's name so oddly.  I dislike Laura and her permanent snark/stank face/pissy superior attitude so much that I almost wanted to side with Jeramey on their last fight--but alas she was completely right.  Laura's parents do seem to have her number.

• Like 6

I REALLY don't see what Jimmy sees in Chelsea.  Her whine is beyond annoying and she's just irrational and so so insecure.  She's exhausting! 

I wonder if we'll ever seen anything else of Kenneth and Brittany.  Their relationship end was so abrupt I just have to wonder what else happened. Maybe they'll be at the reunion. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, eclectcmoi said:

I REALLY don't see what Jimmy sees in Chelsea.  Her whine is beyond annoying and she's just irrational and so so insecure.  She's exhausting! 

I wonder if we'll ever seen anything else of Kenneth and Brittany.  Their relationship end was so abrupt I just have to wonder what else happened. Maybe they'll be at the reunion. 

They will go to the reunion and they will say that they had feelings for each other but real life problems got to them and they couldn't manage.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, eclectcmoi said:

Ever since reveal day, they seemed more buddy-buddy than lovers. But Kenneth also turned into a gaslighting a**hole. Weird ending to that story.

This season has so many manipulative men and insecure women. Jeramy made it seem like Laura got mad at him for "nothing" and then told Jimmy that she was the problem and wasn't willing to fight for their relationship. What???

And I agree that Chelsea seems to have a lot of mental issues and definitely should not have been on this show. She honestly reminds me of season 2 Danielle. BUT, Jimmy is not totally innocent either. He's continued to talk about Jessica ever since they left the pods, which would make anyone feel insecure. 

Even Trevor sucks, and he was Mr. Nice Guy in the pods. 

On 2/28/2024 at 6:17 PM, Empress1 said:

Clay is probably like one relationship away from being ready, and I think he knows it. I did like how clearly AD communicated that she couldn’t date him if he said no at the altar (and I think he will, to be honest).

Agreed. My interpretation of that conversation was that Clay tried to tell AD as gently as possible that he wasn't ready to get married. He likes her, he seems to respect her, but he just isn't ready. I hope she knows that already and doesn't get blindsided at the altar. Who did that happen to? Bartisse's fiance? (I can't remember her name). 

• Like 3
On 3/4/2024 at 4:06 PM, topanga said:

Who did that happen to? Bartisse's fiance? (I can't remember her name). 

Her name was Nancy, and yes, Bartisse noped out at the altar. Her family was not amused.

• Sad 1

Chelsea is crazy. Your man is out where are you? He was gone an hour, she didn't want to go. She knew where he was going. That's not the person I want to be with? Leave Jimmy, run out the door as fast as you can. 

Jimmy left for one hour and she calls that going out and party? Jeremy was gone until 5am. LOL 

Amy and Johnny I just love, they seem to actually be working on their relationship together. 

• Like 4

Of course Sarah didn't find anything wrong with offering herself up as an option. She doesn't respect herself or relationships. 🤷‍♀️ AD did horribly asking her about it. How about asking why she doesn't love or respect herself? Why didn't she respect their engagement? How would she like it if it was reversed and Laura did that? At least Bliss had the dignity to let that fool reach out to her, I think. Even tho Jer also said he made the wrong choice & she knows it, it's just not the same situation. They were having problems because of Sarah from what I saw! So disrespectful!!! It seems guys can't handle the love triangles if they're not completely satisfied with their choice. 

I'm so sick of Chelsea's shrieking about being sad!!! Like STFU!!!! STOP MAKING EVERYTHING A DAMN PROBLEM TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!!! She seems bitchy & whiny & I can't stand it!!! So unreasonable!!! What's the point of complaining about what happened?!! How's that productive?!! She doesn't want him to go out AT ALL?!! Like. WTF?!! I'm now convinced these people pull this shit so they can be alone. They truly want to be alone. Idk if it's fear & subconscious self sabotage or what. I'm exhausted by their dramatics. I wish they were really done so I wouldn't be subjected to their constant horrible communication! 😤

• Like 2
On 3/10/2024 at 11:41 PM, Artsda said:

Chelsea is crazy. Your man is out where are you? He was gone an hour, she didn't want to go. She knew where he was going. That's not the person I want to be with?

The bolded part was the worst. I get being a homebody; I'm like that, too. But I don't think I'm morally superior to people who are out and about. Then again, I have gone out occasionally--sometimes, even to a friend's party. That's the kind of person I am.🙄

I hope Chelsea watches the show and reflects on how her insecurity sabotages her relationships.

• Like 1