Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: To Love and to Cherish

• Start Topic

(edited)

Rob is livid after getting lectured by Sophie's mum; Jasmine's bomb drop leaves Gino questioning their future together; Ashley and Manuel's sexual chemistry is taking its toll on her; Clayton cannot take Anali hiding their relationship any more.

First Look: 1/12/24Full Episode: 1/14/24

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 3
(edited)

This season has been cool. Been busy guys but I always side with Sophia. I like her booty. She’s hot. 

But she was wrong in the sex shop. That shit looked planted as fuck. You both are hot. Want to have a threesome? Who does that. Gonna risk your job flirting with a customer. 

But let’s assume it was. Why would you get mad at Rob????? All he said was you handle that? Didn’t you just come out as Bisexual????? She was acting super dumb. 

New episode Rob was acting like he had no sense screaming at her mom. Bro you ain’t winning that. I know she shit on you but you just gotta take that. Try to get a better place. Or at least tell her you’re getting a better place. 

I love Peru girl. I have such a crush on her. Come on Bro you can’t tell your boy and his girl that she doesn’t want to have sex with you. That was slimy. 

Edited by Craigcodybazhate
  • Like 2

Sam and Citra:

Sam showing Paul Staehle vibes with his choice of mate.

What is it with these American 90 Day Fiance cast members who have a troubled past hooking up with a foreign woman whose father is a police officer (or part of any law enforcement group)?

In the early stage of a relationship, it's common to ask "Do you have any brothers and sisters? Then: "What does your father do for a living? What about your mom?" 

If the American has been in trouble with the law, and their foreign love interest says one or both of their parents is in law enforcement, the logical thing for the American to do is move on.

But they'd have to be smart to realize that's what they need to do, which explains why they don't do it. 

• Like 6
(edited)

Notice Sam’s story has changed re the arrest.  First it was that the opioids didn’t have the prescription label on them.  So I said at the time well just show the prescription to the judge.  Now we hear he had an expired prescription.  So that explains why there was no label on them, he didn’t buy them from a pharmacy.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 5
10 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Notice Sam’s story has changed re the arrest.  First it was that the opioids didn’t have the prescription label on them.  So I said at the time well just show the prescription to the judge.  Now we hear he had an expired prescription.  So that explains why there was no label on them, he didn’t buy them from a pharmacy.

I just got to watch this episode this morning, and that was my first thought. Dude bought some Suboxone/Methadone from someone and got popped with them. He's doing the thing that a lot of addicts do when they get caught and trying to blame it on anyone/anything to avoid taking responsibility. He's a loser and Citra would be better served going back to Indonesia and finding a different American to bring her over here. I don't think it's illegal to have an expired prescription. It is illegal to have drugs, especially controlled substances, in an unmarked bottle when you haven't had a prescription filled. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
18 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

I don't think it's illegal to have an expired prescription.

If the prescription were expired, he wouldn't have been able to fill it at a pharmacy.  What he really means is "I saw a doctor a long time ago, and got a prescription, which I filled as many times as I could.  Then I started buying it on the street, because I wasn't prepared to comply with the terms of the suboxone program. So I had no prescription for the drugs I was carrying."

• Like 11

So, is the Peru Girl going to just introduce her father to a whole husband? That's crazy.

Ashley and what's-his-name going at it in the bathroom? Gross. And does she have a real job?

Nikki--he's just not that into you. Literally.

Sam's girlfriend is definitely into it for a green card. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Quof said:

If the prescription were expired, he wouldn't have been able to fill it at a pharmacy.  What he really means is "I saw a doctor a long time ago, and got a prescription, which I filled as many times as I could.  Then I started buying it on the street, because I wasn't prepared to comply with the terms of the suboxone program. So I had no prescription for the drugs I was carrying."

Yeah or the doctor cut him off so he figured he would just get it on the street.  Also what are all these problems he is trying to avoid with drugs?  

1 hour ago, politichick said:

Ashley and what's-his-name going at it in the bathroom? Gross. And does she have a real job?

I sure hope Fuego bans them.  And with her being a coffee addict that will sting.  BTW that was quite the dance practice lol.

• Like 3
(edited)

Sex in coffee shop bathrooms.  A time-honored tradition.
I was harkening back to a time 30 years ago, when a local teacher and his 13-year-old student were being seen making out on park benches, and then caught in flagrante delicto in the bathroom of the local Starbucks.  
After he got out of prison, they got married.

This took place just before, and about 20 miles away from, the more titillating Mary Kay Letourneau scandal .  

Edited by kirklandia
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, JayDub1987 said:

I just got to watch this episode this morning, and that was my first thought. Dude bought some Suboxone/Methadone from someone and got popped with them. He's doing the thing that a lot of addicts do when they get caught and trying to blame it on anyone/anything to avoid taking responsibility. He's a loser and Citra would be better served going back to Indonesia and finding a different American to bring her over here. I don't think it's illegal to have an expired prescription. It is illegal to have drugs, especially controlled substances, in an unmarked bottle when you haven't had a prescription filled. 

If I were Citra I would run far away. I get that it’s been two years they’ve been talking, and I’m not saying people with substance abuse issues can’t ever make good partners; but Sam isn’t ready to be anyone’s husband. And if he goes to prison who’s going to support her, his Dad?? That’s not fair to the Dad!

Also I’m not sure how leaving after being issued a K-1 visa would impact Citra’s ability to apply for another with another partner (if thats what she wants). 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Do we assume that TLC pays enough to take care of the monthly bills of all these so-called professionals?

• Useful 1

Rob is reminding me of my ex. A lifelong lazy loser who thinks he's had it harder than the rest. Maybe Sophie will get pregnant and he can get his big government benefits break. 

You know your man respects you when he performs a quick pound out in the pisser. Things ARE going to get better when you're married Ashley. The truckstop shower is reserved for your honeymoon night.

This poor nail tech...having to listen to Nikkis story in a mimicked accent of broken English is sooooo insulting.

Anali finally let's the toad touch her. Forget the warts, there's a green card at stake!

Citra looks pregnant in her TH. Hope the kid gets her chin. 

If Nikki isn't done after Jugor literally laughed out loud in her face, she'll beg for that D forever. 

Thought we were getting a whole episode of happy Gino/Jasmine...even after she said he's not her type and she had to learn to like his beady eyes...but no, confession time

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
Ashley and Manuel reached a whole new level of trashy and on this franchise, that is saying something. His poor friend looked MORTIFIED. I hope Fuego bans her for life. She basically is buying a sex toy and he is happy to play along until she signs on the dotted line. Then he will be GONE a la Luis of Luis and Molly. If the story as she told it is true, Jas's ex is one cold , calculating MFer. Basically telling her, yeah, tell Gino so that everytime he bangs you he knows he has ME to thank for da ass!! Anali and Clayton are well matched in the looks departments...she has zero tits and her hair always looks greasy. He looks like a Hobbit. I don't blame his sister for hanging up on him. I would have assumed that he was drunk calling me with a request like that, "yeah I need a guy in a guinea pig costume and a llama with scarves. Oh and I have zero money to contribute." At this point she is desperately looking for a way to get out of this and go home....
  • Like 6

Did I miss something?  When Clayton took them to a Llama farm, didn't Anali say something about being from a different part of the country from where the llamas were in Peru, but it was a nice gesture anyway?  If that's so, then she's just winding him up with the guinea pig costume and rent-a-llama.  How many other ridiculous things can she get planned for the "wedding?"

• LOL 3
Yes, Anali did say that about the llamas or alpacas---they are from the Andes region, she is from the northern coastal fishing port of Chiclayo. I call BS on her family having ZERO clue about her having an American boyfriend. WTF do they think she is doing? Working? What kind of job does she have that it would be reasonable to think she would be shipped to bumfuck USA for 3 months? Any job like that with international travel as part of it would be a very lucrative position....maybe she is the big breadwinner at home, who knows. I do think she is trolling him though and the whole post sex talk between the two of them was so super cringe....it felt like I was watching teens or even tweens.....sigh... Sophie's mom is right, he IS Rob the Knob.
  • Like 2
22 hours ago, J80134 said:

Hope the kid gets her chin. 

I noticed the brother had facial hair.

21 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

yeah I need a guy in a guinea pig costume and a llama with scarves.

And find them in BFE Indiana.

19 hours ago, Kath94 said:

with the guinea pig costume

Plus they eat Guinea pigs there.  It would be like having a guy in a chicken suit at an American wedding,

1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

it felt like I was watching teens or even tweens

The stuffed panda bear watched us tee hee.  And then his butt wiggle dance.  

• Mind Blown 2
I will never understand the wedding planning logic of these couples.....do real life (ie not on trash reality tv with a TLC paycheck) actually behave this way? What I am referring to is the size and expense they put into the wedding ceremony. Especially people like Rebecca and Zied (he was her FOURTH marriage) or now Anali and Clayton. He can't afford a two bedroom apartment FFS and he is going all out with dance lessons, exotic animals, she is having a bachelorette party (with who as a guest? She doesn't have any friends in the US and her family doesn't know she is engaged FFS). We have seen similar couples in dire financial circumstances, some with even children together who are now tying the knot and go all out on a white dress, etc....SMH And yes, the reference to the stuffed panda and the butt wiggle made me gag and makes it once again super clear how this man is still single
  • Like 5
38 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

I will never understand the wedding planning logic of these couples.....do real life (ie not on trash reality tv with a TLC paycheck) actually behave this way? What I am referring to is the size and expense they put into the wedding ceremony. Especially people like Rebecca and Zied (he was her FOURTH marriage) or now Anali and Clayton. He can't afford a two bedroom apartment FFS and he is going all out with dance lessons, exotic animals, she is having a bachelorette party (with who as a guest? She doesn't have any friends in the US and her family doesn't know she is engaged FFS). We have seen similar couples in dire financial circumstances, some with even children together who are now tying the knot and go all out on a white dress, etc....SMH And yes, the reference to the stuffed panda and the butt wiggle made me gag and makes it once again super clear how this man is still single

The short answer is yes people do behave this way, not everybody but a lot do. 

• Like 2
On 1/15/2024 at 5:35 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Also I’m not sure how leaving after being issued a K-1 visa would impact Citra’s ability to apply for another with another partner (if thats what she wants). 

The American applies. Assuming she doesn't overstay the 90 days without marrying And the consultant interviewer would use his best guess.

• Like 2

I agree.  They're ridiculous.  With Ashley & Manuel, they both complain that 90 days isn't enough.  Then you shouldn't have applied yet.  Give it a few years.  Get to know each other.  She goes to Peru to visit.  He goes to RAWchester to visit.  Only apply for the K-1 when you KNOW you're right for each other.

My husband and I (me - USA; him - England) were wishy-washy for TEN YEARS.  Yes, TEN.  I was hoping he could move here.  He was hoping I could move there.  We didn't have go to the K-1 route, but there were still time restrictions.  We took a weekend trip to Vegas and got married right there in the marriage clerk's office while his assistance snapped photos with our camera.  Then we planned a big, blow-out party with family and friends for months later.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 1/18/2024 at 9:46 AM, Stuckathome said:

yes, the reference to the stuffed panda and the butt wiggle made me gag

You know what the butt wiggle reminded me of?  Do you remember Shallow Hal's bet friend, played by Jason Alexander? He had a little tail that wiggled.  And his hairdo is very similar to Clayton

• LOL 2
On 3/10/2024 at 1:31 PM, ChristmasJones said:

You know what the butt wiggle reminded me of?  Do you remember Shallow Hal's bet friend, played by Jason Alexander? He had a little tail that wiggled.  And his hairdo is very similar to Clayton

YES!  That is it!  I knew it reminded me of something.