Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Wow. They thought the tow truck was a money pit?!? What the hell are they thinking “buying to rent” a completely destroyed home that they now have to tear down and rebuy old?! Washer and dryer in a shed?! I really doubt it has electrical and plumbing. 

• Like 4

I thought Michael’s mom saw the error in her ways trying to get a paternity test? I guess the only error was not realizing you actually needed a baby out of the womb to test.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Pnina Flooozay is hawking her over-the-top engagement rings for Valentine’s Day.

Those gaudy rings go beautifully with her ostentatious bedazzled dresses. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Pnina Flooozay is hawking her over-the-top engagement rings for Valentine’s Day.

Oh geez. I haven't watched that show in forever. I didn't know she did jewelry too.

• Like 2
Just now, kacesq said:

I may be a horrible person but I just don’t care about this. Oh, surprise, Justine had had prior C sections. 

I think that was a big part of why she was having a scheduled c-section with this one.

• Like 5
Just now, kacesq said:

I may be a horrible person but I just don’t care about this. Oh, surprise, Justine had had prior C sections. 

And aren't subsequent c-sections pretty common after you've already had one?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Manhattan Barbie.  Of course.  When I think of my child, I think of shopping.  

I will die from terminal eyeroll.

Chic shopping!

• LOL 3

Did they really just have a nurse with a pamphlet come in and say you know the maternal morbidity rate is really high, so if you don’t make it, that’s on you—don’t sue us. Well, I guess she survived. Imagine the cathartic rap Montana Mills could have written. Manhattan Barbie!!!

Happy Barbie Movie GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Yeah, this is a real emergency. "Here's a pamphlet of paperwork for you to read and initial in 23 places" and Mom Mike is milling around uselessly in the hospital room, Mike's out in the parking lot. Danger zone!!!

And that name is an embarrassment. Why am I not surprised.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

And aren't subsequent c-sections pretty common after you've already had one?

Yes. There is an increased risk of uterine rupture if you do VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section) so most doctors will want to do a scheduled c-section.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, WaltersHair said:

I guess Jersey Barbie was already taken.

We already have Melissa. They could’ve gone with Philly Barbie. Or Pittsburgh Barbie…

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Oh good, Michael gets another chance at being a dad!  I guess he's writing off the ones he already has and are still kids so he can have a fancy do-over.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1