Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m not looking forward to the snowstorm on Sunday. Fucking snow. If my power goes out again, I’ll be bullshit. At least I already downloaded the entire season of Berlin, just in case the WiFi is down.

Houseguest and I went out tonight for groceries. If we're snowed in we will cook and bake like crazy people. 

Here's my tale though. My husband and I went out and bought a new dishwasher this week. He declined the options to have the new one installed and the old one taken away. I strongly suggested that we opt for those. He huffed that he'd be able to handle it. Dishwasher delivered. Husband tried and failed to remove the old one. So he had to call Best Buy and request installation after all. So now we have to wait till Tuesday, and the new dishwasher is sitting in the middle of the kitchen and I want to kill him. Gah.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I can't help it. I like Louis. Maybe it's because next to Melissa and Donna, he's the most likable? But I can't help but root for him. I wouldn't leave him alone with the cashbox but I hope someone gives him a chance like the pizza shop guy in Florida.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Louie’s dentures look painful. Too big for his mouth and barely holding on, even with an extra application of PoliGrip

The dentures have changed his speech.  He needs a better pair asap.

I would suspect that the gym owner is not surprised that Louie was in prison given that he signed a release to appear on Life After Lockup.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

A little bit of experience training people in the yard. Wait, he served 10 years but he’s only been sober 5.5 years? The math ain’t mathing. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Don’t you have to be certified to be a trainer?

No, but smart customers know to look for people who are certified and a lot of gyms won't hire people who aren't.

• Like 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Houseguest and I went out tonight for groceries. If we're snowed in we will cook and bake like crazy people. 

Here's my tale though. My husband and I went out and bought a new dishwasher this week. He declined the options to have the new one installed and the old one taken away. I strongly suggested that we opt for those. He huffed that he'd be able to handle it. Dishwasher delivered. Husband tried and failed to remove the old one. So he had to call Best Buy and request installation after all. So now we have to wait till Tuesday, and the new dishwasher is sitting in the middle of the kitchen and I want to kill him. Gah.

I hear that Chance will install and remove dishwashers.

• LOL 13
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m not looking forward to the snowstorm on Sunday. Fucking snow. If my power goes out again, I’ll be bullshit. At least I already downloaded the entire season of Berlin, just in case the WiFi is down.

I'm kind of looking forward to this first winter storm. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I can't help it. I like Louis. Maybe it's because next to Melissa and Donna, he's the most likable? But I can't help but root for him. I wouldn't leave him alone with the cashbox but I hope someone gives him a chance like the pizza shop guy in Florida.

I was about to post this too. I hope he doesn't break my cold dead heart the way Las Vegas Maurice did.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

A little bit of experience training people in the yard. Wait, he served 10 years but he’s only been sober 5.5 years? The math ain’t mathing. 

He already gave us that math.  Seems like halfway through his sentence, Louie saw the light. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

And case the house for things worth stealing and the best way to break in without tripping any alarms.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

And look around my house for small, easily transportable trinkets. You know, jewelry, laptops, watches......

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The sight of those two, sitting on the open trunk as they slurped down burgers....its a Trash Vignette for the ages. 

Where on earth is Honey Boo Boo going to college? Ozark Mountain College of Donut Making and Tattooing? 

image.png.6dc92dc9317aff824b602beec044e8b8.png

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5

Last week, or the week before, Lindsay asked her daughter if she would like to have Blaine as a stepfather.  She said "no."  So, what did Lindsay do?  Propose to him and ignore everything Mylie Grace said.  She thinks only of herself and can't fathom that others may not feel the same way...

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Last week, or the week before, Lindsay asked her daughter if she would like to have Blaine as a stepfather.  She said "no."  So, what did Lindsay do?  Propose to him and ignore everything Mylie Grace said.  She thinks only of herself and can't fathom that others may not feel the same way...

Even though she loves Mylie more than anything. Mylie is her life.

• Like 1
  • Wink 3
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

He also remodels basements and powerwash driveways!

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Hell, Chance can just powerwash your whole damn kitchen, dishes and all.

• LOL 9

Wait - so Miley has no clue that her mom, who she just started living with five minutes ago, might go back to jail for ten years? Like, she’d miss the rest of Miley’s childhood (and she already missed most of it in the front end)?

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I'm kind of looking forward to this first winter storm. 

Now that I'm retired I'm perfectly sanguine about the prospect. I don't have to drag myself to the office on public transport or freeze my tits off waiting for buses and subway. Let it snow let it snow let it snow!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I am here! Was watching Ru-Paul and it went late! Will catch up with the first 20 minutes afterwards.

Boy, Lindsey doesn't like to be defied by her daughter, does she?

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Wait - so Miley has no clue that her mom, who she just started living with five minutes ago, might go back to jail for ten years? Like, she’d miss the rest of Miley’s childhood (and she already missed most of it in the front end)?

Yup.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I feel like you can do better ... lol DAMN

No she can’t. Lindsey is beautiful but she’s an agent of chaos. Blaine mumbles and isn’t particularly attractive but he sees her and isn’t afraid to call her on her shit. I actually think Blaine is the better catch of the two.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So now we have to wait till Tuesday, and the new dishwasher is sitting in the middle of the kitchen and I want to kill him. Gah.

I just watched HANNIBAL RISING and my first thought was... "and cook him!"

Sorry Mr. PepperMostly 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Now that I'm retired I'm perfectly sanguine about the prospect. I don't have to drag myself to the office on public transport or freeze my tits off waiting for buses and subway. Let it snow let it snow let it snow!

Taking my dog to her favorite pooping places is more difficult if we have to trudge through a foot of snow.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1

I can’t stand Justine and Michael. They’re so smug and they’ve accomplished Jack shit. Still don’t understand why they need to go to Vegas. Never mind Michael’s poor kids whom he’s abandoning.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

I am here! Was watching Ru-Paul and it went late! Will catch up with the first 20 minutes afterwards.

I'm so excited about the new season of Drag Race.  Here it is on at 9 pm. Pacific.

• Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Me too! I don't think we'll get as much here in VT as other states, but I have nowhere I need to be!

• Love 2

Weirdly though, I think Lindsey is sort of in the right. I think that she is more stable with Blaine in her life and certainly more likely to remain sober. That's not necessarily a good reason to marry someone but I think he makes Lindsey's life better, not worse.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Which family are you moving to Las Vegas, Michael?  You did have one before you met Juju.

And Juju, just shut up about how deprived  your drug dealing husband was of a chance to build a music career.  What about his children that he deprived of a father when he made the choice to sell drugs and then write a damn song about it? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Me too! I don't think we'll get as much here in VT as other states, but I have nowhere I need to be!

Just going to curl up in my pillow and blanket nest, drink tea and eat scones and watch the snow fall. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4