Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Of all the rude, trashy families on this show, Louie's Girlfriend's family has to be the rudest and trashiest. "What are you doing here?" "Why do we have to be nice?" Jesus. 

I still think the sister to the one chick dating the Native American inmate and her family could take em ... Iol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Melissa was so in love with Louie, yet she trashes him to her family and they have absolutely no respect for him because of it.  For his own sobriety and sanity, he needs to leave her in the dust.

I just have no idea what she WANTS. Except to stop communicating with his mother and get a job as a management consultant or investment banker. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Just send Melissa's dad to go duel with Louie's mom.  Wooden bat vs. Wooden spoon.  They can duke it out.

My money's on Donna, every time. One swipe with that wooden spoon and Dad Melissa's down for the count, guaranteed. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, kacesq said:

Did she give her a pillow in the shape of a pill?

What the fuck?!? Yeah, I was in prison for dealing drugs and missed your entire childhood. Here’s a drug pillow. Hardy-har-har.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 4
29 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Quaalude looks high in his talking head.

Quatlon always looks high. Or sad. Or both.

26 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Oh god. I didn't even think about her wedding dress. I can't even imagine. I'm still mesmerized by that sheer monstrosity from last week with the tiny jean patches covering her bits. 

We've captured that fashion wonder in the new fashions thread.  Check out the best looks.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bobbi has news. I wonder what it could be? She's moving to Spain to start an olive farm? She's going to become an astronaut? She's starting a power washing business? 

Ooooh now I really want her to have a wildly successful power-washing LLC.  IMAGINE the little fits Chance would throw!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6