Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E06: I'm Not Batman, I'm the Canadian LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Emily has several strike’s against her now, Bruce, Kendra and I’m guessing Drew and Austin. 

I don't think Drew and Austin are against her per se but more so she's no longer useful to them. 

Is this fool seriously talking about wanting revenge because he didn't get a sandwich? Okay then. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Drew, oh my god, GO BE SOCIAL FOR ONCE. Geez, this is why Austin's better at the game than you. You can't even fake being nice.

This is where I think Drew will lose it in the end if he's in the final 3.  He can brag about all the moves he made that he wants, but no doubt the jury will give Austin at least partial credit for those moves, and he'll probably lose it on the social game.  For being such a Survivor know-it-all you think jury management would be the first thing he was thinking of.

• Like 4

And Bruce is realizing that no one is talking strategy with him.  Yeah, I'd consider that a bad sign too.  But don't blame Kaleb, maybe blame yourself Bruce.

I'd love it if Bruce goes off the rails here and gets himself voted off.  Kaleb looks like he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

• Like 2

I was feeling sorry for Bruce, but he's being too pouty about no one talking to him. Why doesn't he talk to anyone? Then chewing out Kaleb for talking to people outside of Bello. Bruce isn't his dad or his boss; Kaleb can talk to whoever he likes.

• Like 4

So just like past seasons-divide into two tribes.  The losing tribe is vulnerable at TC, winning tribe is immune (and makes the merge/gets the merge feast).

Team 1: Jake, Dee, Kaleb, J Maya, Emily, and Kellie

Team 2: Sifu, Drew, Bruce, Austin, Julie, and Kendra (damn, a little stacked there)

No Team: Katurah

And Katurah draws the blank rock!

Red: Kaleb, J, Jake, Dee, Emily and Kellie

Blue: Sifu, Drew, Bruce, Austin, Julie and Kendra.

Uh, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Blue has this. Although two puzzles, maybe Red can pull it out.