Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E06: I'm Not Batman, I'm the Canadian LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

So Kaleb said the episode title - yeah he's going. Revealing Bruce's idol was good but I don't think it really swayed anything. His only hope right now is that a shot in the dark actually works. Remind me, it has worked once for someone right? 

With such an early Tribal Council, this better be a super intense one. It's weird, though, because Austin/Drew have the advantages that would cause a lot of chaos so is it just gonna be 10 minutes of talking and MAYBE a SITD play? It seems a bit lackluster if it's just that with a long TC.

• Like 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I think Kendra's not wrong when she says that Kaleb is a dangerous player. But, I mean, it's between a Lulu and Reba so Belo would still stay strong. Her wanting Kaleb gone makes sense to me, at least.

I think what Belo doesn't realize they are doing is that this will drive Kaleb (if he survives) and Emily to want to work with Reba.  It doesn't matter if they lose J, they will still have 5 Rebas, plus 2 Lulus.  Belo will only have 5 OG members.  I think they are still playing too much of a team game.

But I definitely agree about Kaleb, and see why Sabiyah viewed him as a threat.  Since TC is starting early this might be a big one.  I still hope we get a blindside on Belo and Kaleb survives.  Him telling Reba about Bruce's idol might have turned the tide in his favor with them 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

So Kaleb said the episode title - yeah he's going. Revealing Bruce's idol was good but I don't think it really swayed anything. His only hope right now is that a shot in the dark actually works. Remind me, it has worked once for someone right? 

SITD has never worked correctly.  At least to save someone-I'm trying to remember, did Jaime get a safety last season?  But she had no votes against her.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

SITD has never worked correctly.  At least to save someone-I'm trying to remember, did Jaime get a safety last season?  But she had no votes against her.

Jaime got safety, but she wasn't getting votes, anyway. She got paranoid and used it and it worked, but she wasn't going that Tribal.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Jaime got safety, but she wasn't getting votes, anyway. She got paranoid and used it and it worked, but she wasn't going that Tribal.

Okay, I remember that because it seemed super random she played it.  I have to think production was mad because someone got a safe and yet it didn't even matter.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Okay, I remember that because it seemed super random she played it.  I have to think production was mad because someone got a safe and yet it didn't even matter.

I think just about every Ratu member in their exit interview indicated that Jamie was a big target for a while before that tribal council, so it wasn’t too crazy that she played her SITD. Why production buried that? Your guess is as good as mine. 

Edited by jsm1125
Just now, MerBearHou said:

How will he feel when the joy wears off and he realizes everyone, even Emily, voted against him?  

This is what I'm worried about going forward.  It bought him this TC, but will it buy him another?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Ah Emily how could ya!?!

I fully get it. She talked about it earlier in the episode: she can't look like she's so close to Kaleb, hence why she couldn't push for him to stay that much. Since she knew the vote would be unanimous, she voted the obvious to avoid being a major target afterward.

I FULLY get Emily's position. I do not blame her; I just wish she had stuck with Kaleb and voted J out to have that on her resume. But probably would have made her a target, either way.

• Like 1