Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live - RHBH

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Thank you, hoodooznoodooz! 

I wasn't aware of any of this (the separation etc.) until I started watching the first episode of tge new season today. I was floored! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Glama said:

Thank you, hoodooznoodooz! 

I wasn't aware of any of this (the separation etc.) until I started watching the first episode of the new season today. I was floored! 

You are most welcome! I was floored, too! 
On the one hand, we hear about lawsuits, etc., which must put a strain on the marriage. On the other hand, we always see Dorit unconditionally supporting PK. 

That “robbery” still makes me raise an eyebrow.

• Like 5
(edited)

Kyle said that she was the one who asked for the separation, which can only mean two things:

1)  She finally had enough of Mauricio being checked out and realized all the rumors are true, or:

2)  This was part of their agreement.  Kyle gets to steer the narrative, while Mauricio slinks off with his gorgeous dance partner.

I'm going with a combo.

I was just in Southern Cali visiting, and passed The Agency's office in Newport.  Surprisingly small, but also not far from Josh Altman's office (which looks to be completely closed....maybe construction?).

But I do believe that Mauricio has made millions.  He's still one handsome man, and now that all the daughters can tie their own shoes, he's had enough of Kyle b*tching at him for staying on a business call too long.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Kyle said quite a lot on WWHL, or I should say Andy asked all the hard questions and she did answer them. Teddi was with her on the show, I’m surprised Teddi is not back on the show as Kyle’s sidekick since Kyle thinks no one else has her back anymore.

I’ve always liked Kyle. It’s sad seeing her so broken. 

• Like 2

I haven't watched any seasons with Teddi and I can't stand her just from this one episode of WWHL. How dare she drop that tea on Sutton and the bottle of vodka in her purse. It's a pretty nasty rumor and I haven't seen or heard anything like that about Sutton. What does Teddi know of anything? Someone (Kyle) must have wanted that said. But why? What has Sutton done to them lately?

I hope Sutton can give her a taste of her own medicine when she is next on the show.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
1 hour ago, Arynm said:

I haven't watched any seasons with Teddi and I can't stand her just from this one episode of WWHL. How dare she drop that tea on Sutton and the bottle of vodka in her purse. It's a pretty nasty rumor and I haven't seen or heard anything like that about Sutton. What does Teddi know of anything? Someone (Kyle) must have wanted that said. But why? What has Sutton done to them lately?

I hope Sutton can give her a taste of her own medicine when she is next on the show.

In the season previews they showed during the episode, it seems like Kyle and Sutton get into it, why is unknown. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

On WWHL Kyle said that the thing that hurt her most regarding the separation was the rumor that she and Mo were doing this for ratings.  Or a storyline.  (Or maybe because Mo has a big old lawsuit pending against him).  Anyhow, she said nobody would do that to their family and children for ratings (paraphrasing).  

Well, in the previews we saw a scene where Kyle and Mo sit down with their daughters and apparently drop the bomb about separating.  Who would do THAT to their children, even adult children?  They agreed to have it filmed.  That seems cruel -- and for ratings.  The Bravo production crew isn't with them 24/7 during filming - could they not have had this convo off camera?  And even if the crew was there, Kyle and Mo could have flatly refused to film something like that.

So is the separation real or made up for Bravo?  Real and they are using it to advantage for storyline purposes?  And if anything but just real, are the kids in on it too? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 10

I'm no Andy Cohen fan but watching him blatantly ignore and dismiss Teddi, who I abhor, was quite enjoyable. 

Not sure how or why she finagled an invite. One minute in and it was obviously not Andy's choice.

I haven't seen anyone so desperate to part of something that doesn't want her since this a girl in high school convinced someone that the cheerleaders needed an equipment manager. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 10/27/2023 at 2:38 PM, Straycat80 said:

I’m surprised Teddi is not back on the show as Kyle’s sidekick since Kyle thinks no one else has her back anymor

Well, her being Kyle’s sidekick is annoying, on top the that she is boring, obnoxious and a killjoy.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
7 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Well, her being Kyle’s sidekick is annoying, on top the that she is boring, obnoxious and a killjoy.

Her obsession hatred of Sutton takes ANY amount of positive feelings towards the gnat and kicks it to the curb.  Sutton brought up a rumor she heard (as part of her J-O-B) and anyone but gnatface knew the way she said it was offhand and like she did not believe it.

But then when Dorito (FFF friend) said she thought hormones were OZEMPIC and said it like she meant it that was fine.  I am so tired of them saying Garcelle and Sutton are pandering, girls is they were still pandering three plus years it ain't pandering - its reality.

The best part is Sutton just ignores her.  Because she doesn't matter and honestly so what if Sutton keeps vodka with her at all times?  I mean if she ain't drinking and driving and not taking it with meds why do I care?  Go away gnat.

• Like 9
3 hours ago, dmeets said:

I think Teddi's still holding a grudge against Sutton after four years for making fun of her pregnancy. Sutton was being a bitch at that dinner, but still, get over it.

she hates Sutton because she is everything she wishes she could be and she is still on the show and liked by fans.  First Teddi said her and Garcelle are not real friends and then it was they were too ride or die.  It is funny because Cynthia Bailey is super close to Sutton and it drives Teddi insane.

The bigger issue is that Teddi has no sense of humor and refuses to ever be wrong and Sutton and Garcelle ignore her which makes her so mad.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Slakkie said:

she hates Sutton because she is everything she wishes she could be and she is still on the show and liked by fans.  First Teddi said her and Garcelle are not real friends and then it was they were too ride or die.  It is funny because Cynthia Bailey is super close to Sutton and it drives Teddi insane.

The bigger issue is that Teddi has no sense of humor and refuses to ever be wrong and Sutton and Garcelle ignore her which makes her so mad.

Garcelle and Sutton's real life friendship is one of the best things about this show.

• Like 6
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Slakkie said:

But then when Dorito (FFF friend) said she thought hormones were OZEMPIC and said it like she meant it that was fine.  I am so tired of them saying Garcelle and Sutton are pandering, girls is they were still pandering three plus years it ain't pandering - its reality.

Exactly. Garcelle and Sutton are just nicer people. It's so obvious. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I thought one of the biggest spoilers on this episode was Kyle spilling that she and Kathy have repaired their relationship.  She added a caveat that Kyle is going to be talking about Kathy and their relationship a lot this season (You're kidding me! 😉) so after Kathy watches, things may be different.   Any who...Kyle is upset with Sutton for going to Kathy's holiday party...yet now they are on good terms.  I don't think any of these women should base their friendships on Kyle's "whichever way the wind blows" opinions.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
On 10/28/2023 at 7:18 AM, snarts said:

I'm no Andy Cohen fan but watching him blatantly ignore and dismiss Teddi, who I abhor, was quite enjoyable. 

Not sure how or why she finagled an invite. One minute in and it was obviously not Andy's choice.

I haven't seen anyone so desperate to part of something that doesn't want her since this a girl in high school convinced someone that the cheerleaders needed an equipment manager. 

I am now forever going to refer to Teddi as the Equipment Manager.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7

Sutton was on WWHL last night. Andy asked her what had really gone on at the strip show with her being a buzzkill.  She said ‘something was going on in her life’ which ‘will come out later this season’. Wonder what it could be? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
39 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Sutton was on WWHL last night. Andy asked her what had really gone on at the strip show with her being a buzzkill.  She said ‘something was going on in her life’ which ‘will come out later this season’. Wonder what it could be? 

its coming .. she also said she was all for going on stage till she saw what they did with Erika and thats what changed her mind which i dont disagree with

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

its coming .. she also said she was all for going on stage till she saw what they did with Erika and thats what changed her mind which i dont disagree with

And I am no prude but I would have flipped out too after seeing what Erika was doing and thinking OMFG that better not happen with me.  I will say this - for the FIRST time I saw Dorit attempting to be kind to Sutton that was a shock.

I think Erika despises Sutton because she did divorce right and Erika hung on too long.  I love on WWHL Sutton said the 300K is AFTER taxes - you go girl!!!

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 10/28/2023 at 6:32 AM, psychoticstate said:

On WWHL Kyle said that the thing that hurt her most regarding the separation was the rumor that she and Mo were doing this for ratings.  Or a storyline.  (Or maybe because Mo has a big old lawsuit pending against him).  Anyhow, she said nobody would do that to their family and children for ratings (paraphrasing).  

Well, in the previews we saw a scene where Kyle and Mo sit down with their daughters and apparently drop the bomb about separating.  Who would do THAT to their children, even adult children?  They agreed to have it filmed.  That seems cruel -- and for ratings.  The Bravo production crew isn't with them 24/7 during filming - could they not have had this convo off camera?  And even if the crew was there, Kyle and Mo could have flatly refused to film something like that.

So is the separation real or made up for Bravo?  Real and they are using it to advantage for storyline purposes?  And if anything but just real, are the kids in on it too? 

Whatever it is, it was filmed well after season filming ended. I assume after the beginning of July when the rumors about the separation appeared on the media. 

• Useful 1

So tonight Kathy and Paris were on WWHL. Kathy and Kyle are ok now, Kathy is being supportive and talking  to Kyle. Kathy got a tattoo with Kyle and Morgan but didn’t say of what (Paris didn’t know and acted shocked).
And Rinna sent her flowers and they talked for 20 minutes. I know everyone was dying to know all this, lol! 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2

Interesting that Kathy is all-in on Morgan Wade too.  On WWHL, Kathy said how amazing she is, what a talented performer, etc.

Which makes me suspect this whole crew is propping up Morgan Wade for some reason.  My guess is, they've invested in her career and are profiting from it.

Paris just "surrogated" another baby, and didn't even tell her mom until the baby was born.  Such a great bond between Paris and her dear mother Kathy.

Who does that?  Who doesn't share this with their own mother?

What an odd family.

• Like 8
10 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Interesting that Kathy is all-in on Morgan Wade too.  On WWHL, Kathy said how amazing she is, what a talented performer, etc.

Which makes me suspect this whole crew is propping up Morgan Wade for some reason.  My guess is, they've invested in her career and are profiting from it.

Paris just "surrogated" another baby, and didn't even tell her mom until the baby was born.  Such a great bond between Paris and her dear mother Kathy.

Who does that?  Who doesn't share this with their own mother?

What an odd family.

Kathy also revealed that she'd gotten a tattoo that matched Kyle's (and I think Teddi's?) and Paris was genuinely shocked. She had  no idea  her mom had gotten a tattoo. Which is really strange because the tattoo is on Kathy's ankle, not her stomach or something that might be hidden under clothes.

• Like 4
On 11/29/2023 at 11:06 PM, Straycat80 said:

So tonight Kathy and Paris were on WWHL. Kathy and Kyle are ok now, Kathy is being supportive and talking  to Kyle. Kathy got a tattoo with Kyle and Morgan but didn’t say of what (Paris didn’t know and acted shocked).
And Rinna sent her flowers and they talked for 20 minutes. I know everyone was dying to know all this, lol! 

This is a sick family. I didn't watch because I'm not interested in Kathy, or Paris. It is well known that Kathy is a terrible mother (and more). Paris placed orders for two babies via surrogates, and she didn't tell her mother about the second one until the baby was born! She continues touring without a care in the world, and it seems her husband is a controlling creep. I'm shocked she called her second baby "it". I don't understand why she even wanted to have babies. Is it because her sister, and brother have several kids, and she wanted to imitate them? 

Kyle is promoting Morgan as her manager. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, ZettaK said:

This is a sick family. I didn't watch because I'm not interested in Kathy, or Paris. It is well known that Kathy is a terrible mother (and more). Paris placed orders for two babies via surrogates, and she didn't tell her mother about the second one until the baby was born! She continues touring without a care in the world, and it seems her husband is a controlling creep. I'm shocked she called her second baby "it". I don't understand why she even wanted to have babies. Is it because her sister, and brother have several kids, and she wanted to imitate them? 

Kyle is promoting Morgan as her manager. 

Paris' husband also has a child with an ex he completely ignores, IIRC. Great guy.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5

If you want to really view the dynamic between Paris & Carter, watch "Paris In Love".  He would go to her events (where she DJ's) and try to figure out ways to meet her, because he "knew" he'd marry her.

At first, it sounds like a cute romcom love story, but when you watch how he controls her, in little ways, and the way she acquiesces, while yes, ignoring his own daughter, it's creepy.  Meandering into the Hilton empire by controlling the weakest one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
1 hour ago, Starlight925 said:

If you want to really view the dynamic between Paris & Carter, watch "Paris In Love".  He would go to her events (where she DJ's) and try to figure out ways to meet her, because he "knew" he'd marry her.

At first, it sounds like a cute romcom love story, but when you watch how he controls her, in little ways, and the way she acquiesces, while yes, ignoring his own daughter, it's creepy.  Meandering into the Hilton empire by controlling the weakest one.

This doesn't surprise me. He seems very skeevy. FWIW, Paris has her own issues and has been problematic, but her husband sounds like a big loser.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Surrealist said:

This doesn't surprise me. He seems very skeevy. FWIW, Paris has her own issues and has been problematic, but her husband sounds like a big loser.

Kathy and Paris' new husband are competing about who is going to control Paris. 

I suspect he "followed" other famous or relatively famous people, not only Paris.

• Sad 3
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Kathy and Paris' new husband are competing about who is going to control Paris. 

I suspect he "followed" other famous or relatively famous people, not only Paris.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could swear the woman with whom he had a child was also a reality star, albeit not a famous one.

• Like 2

Dorito was on WWHL last night. Confirmed her and PK are fine, that them having problems, splitting up, etc… we’re just rumors. When PK got pulled over by the cops he was alone, no one else in the car. Feels jealous Kyle spends more time with new ‘friend’ Morgan than her. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Someone asked Erika about her comments regarding Denise Richards’ daughter, reminding her how she reacted to Eileen mentioning her son.

Erika doubled down and said that she wouldn’t have gone there had Denise not pushed so hard. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
42 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Someone asked Erika about her comments regarding Denise Richards’ daughter, reminding her how she reacted to Eileen mentioning her son.

Erika doubled down and said that she wouldn’t have gone there had Denise not pushed so hard. 

I didn't watch the whole show but I did see that clip. And you know what it sounded like to me? Like an abuser blaming their victim. "If you'd just had my dinner ready on time I wouldn't  have had to beat the crap out of you."

What Erika doesn't seem to understand (and I wish Denise had managed to put together a coherent thought and said this) was that the conversation about threesomes happened when Sami was 14, long before she joined Only Fans. So the fact that Sami is on OF now has nothing to do with Denise being upset about the threesome talk years ago. If Denise was really witty she could have  shot back "Well maybe if she hadn't heard all of your threesome talk at 14 years old maybe she never would have ended up on Only Fans!"

• Like 3
  • Applause 9
(edited)
On 1/19/2024 at 7:20 PM, ww92 said:

I didn't watch the whole show but I did see that clip. And you know what it sounded like to me? Like an abuser blaming their victim. "If you'd just had my dinner ready on time I wouldn't  have had to beat the crap out of you."

What Erika doesn't seem to understand (and I wish Denise had managed to put together a coherent thought and said this) was that the conversation about threesomes happened when Sami was 14, long before she joined Only Fans. So the fact that Sami is on OF now has nothing to do with Denise being upset about the threesome talk years ago. If Denise was really witty she could have  shot back "Well maybe if she hadn't heard all of your threesome talk at 14 years old maybe she never would have ended up on Only Fans!"

100% to your entire post. And especially the bolded.

There’s a narcissist in my orbit. His family neglected him when he was a child. Instead of seeking therapy, he forces everyone else to pay for his family’s failure. He focuses only on his own interests, needs, priorities. He doesn’t listen to other people unless they are talking about him. He can’t admit that he is wrong or imperfect. He’s happiest when people are stroking his ego. Quick to enrage.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 3
(edited)

Oh. Em. Gee.

After the update/maintenance/“break”, this website is still VACUUMING for me.

Surprise, surprise. In the after-show, Kyle said that Sutton “never mentioned Merce before.”

Bitch also said that she thinks Sutton used spreading Merce’s ashes as an excuse to receive a free trip to Barcelona. (No, Kyle. Just because that’s what you would have done does not mean other people, your “FRIENDS,” would.)

Sutton said that Erika was so intoxicated at the Erudites Dinner that she was dipping her bread into Kyle’s non-alcoholic beer, thinking it was olive oil.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 7
  • LOL 3
On 12/4/2023 at 4:45 AM, Surrealist said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could swear the woman with whom he had a child was also a reality star, albeit not a famous one.

She was on a reality show that lasted for a few episodes, so she was not important enough for him. Paris is worth about $300 million. He left her when she was pregnant. He has a 10 year old girl with the woman who he met once at the hospital when she was born, and never again. He pays minimal child support- the girl has a very modest lifestyle when he spends $1 million on a nursery. He never gave her a gift, and doesn't even want to communicate with her. He is unattractive and creepy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11697831/Paris-Hiltons-stepdaughter-abandoned-bio-dad-Carter-Reum.html

On 12/7/2023 at 10:40 AM, Straycat80 said:

Dorito was on WWHL last night. Confirmed her and PK are fine, that them having problems, splitting up, etc… we’re just rumors. When PK got pulled over by the cops he was alone, no one else in the car. Feels jealous Kyle spends more time with new ‘friend’ Morgan than her. 

Dorit said that there is a police report of the accident that shows there was nobody else in the car, and anybody can check it.

• Mind Blown 3
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Oh. Em. Gee.

After the update/maintenance/“break”, this website is still VACUUMING for me.

Surprise, surprise. In the after-show, Kyle said that Sutton “never mentioned Merce before.”

Bitch also said that she thinks Sutton used spreading Merce’s ashes as an excuse to receive a free trip to Barcelona. (No, Kyle. Just because that’s what you would have done does not mean other people, your “FRIENDS,” would.)

Sutton said that Erika was so intoxicated at the Erudites Dinner that she was dipping her bread into Kyle’s non-alcoholic beer, thinking it was olive oil.

The detail about the non alcoholic beer and the bread dipping is very funny!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 2/8/2024 at 8:05 AM, ZettaK said:

The detail about the non alcoholic beer and the bread dipping is very funny!

Erika said she remembers very little from that night other than she was wearing a nice dress.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Denise Richards and Sonja Morgan. Sonja’s breasts are about to pop out. They remind me of the Chris Rock joke about Pump Fat. “Look like they baking bread in her shoe.”

Denise wore The Jacket. Upside down. She should have worn it inside-out.

• LOL 6