Type keyword(s) to search

S09:E02: October 5, 2023

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LakeGal said:

I still do not get why 2 women were fighting over Will.

I don’t, either. But, there are not enough men to go around at this point. Now Aven, on the other hand?! I’d be pushing women into the pool to get to him.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

Eliza is crying—like full-on breakdown crying—because Aaron kissed Mercedes before he spoke to her. These people were on The Bachelor, where he kissed 10 women each group date/rose ceremony cocktail party. Why is Paradise the chaste/monogamous series all of a sudden?!? One kiss and people are locked down. Chris Bukowski would be rolling in his grave (if he were dead).

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Oh Eliza! Get a grip and grow a spine! This is the real world. How does she get through her days if she is this emotional about a boy shes talking to, kissing another girl the night before… on BIP! That is what goes on there, especially in the first couple days! 

• Like 3

This horning in that Rachel and now Hannah are doing this season, just feels wrong. There is a point where these people should just gracefully step into the background and stop trying to hog the spotlight and the men. 

• Like 4

Seeing these youngsters fangirl over OG Hannah Brown, who they watched in llke middle school, made me realize none of them would have any idea who Chris Bukowski is. And that’s just sad.

Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I love half the women’s clothes, and hate the other half. Rachel’s outfits are just not flattering, and whatever Grer is wearing is horrible!!!

and a bonfire when it’s probably 90 degrees and 80 percent humidity 

jess is gorgeous and I love almost everything she wears

Edited by Riplet68
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

Mercedes always knew she liked Will, but she waited to talk to him until the 11th hour and Jesse announced that you single ladies better get in there and start talking and kissing to stay in the game! Now he’s crying because he’s chosen…until new guys arrive tomorrow. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I don’t think that was breakdancing. That looked like a combination of some Fortnite/TikTok dance and a seizure. “A maturity issue” with Aaron?!? Was that dancing to demonstrate your superior maturity? What is happening on this show?!? I didn’t call you immature; I used the word immature. Huh?! I assume this man is drunk.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
37 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, no. This is what I was afraid of. The producers convinced Pete to give his rose to Olivia so she can continue to plot Kylee’s demise. 

Yeah and he didn’t look to thrilled with it. His eyes geared up when Greer left. I was looking forward to Olivia leaving. I think Will will be leaving when Mercedes finds someone else. She was putting it on too strong at the 11th hour trying to get a rose.  Poor Will fell for it.

I felt bad for Brayden when after being asked if there was someone else he wanted to date and he said he was happy with how things are going with Kat but when she was asked, she named three other guys! Ouch.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Yes, Hannah brown was the Bachelorette,  but why do these women treat her like she's  Beyonce?

Because pairing up with The Bachelorette gives one more clout (followers, potential magazine features) than getting engaged to some rando who got booted week 3. Did you see how Sean, the one who zeroed in on Bachelorette Rachel—even though he actually likes Jess—was the first to jump off the couch and beeline to Hannah once she was identified as a (more popular) Bachelorette? My man is Here for the Wrong Reasons. The girls were somewhat starstruck, but also terrified that she was going to take their men.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
On 10/5/2023 at 6:59 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

If Eliza couldn’t deal last season, why would she come back. I don’t want to see her cry every time a guy she talked to talks to someone else.

Especially because she was the villain in the previous triangle! she broke Rodney's heart! why is she so innocent all of a sudden??

• Like 5
On 10/7/2023 at 9:28 AM, Alexander Pope said:

Especially because she was the villain in the previous triangle! she broke Rodney's heart! why is she so innocent all of a sudden??

Exactly! She said she was "triggered" by what happened last time, but Eliza was at the core of the triangle with two men. Rodney was the one who got hurt. So why is she acting like a victim?

I think Olivia staying is a producer manipulation. 

All the gushing over Hannah was annoying. The woman has never been that interesting, not even when she was the Bachelorette. Calm down everyone. 

Sam looks 10 years older than her age to me. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
Correct name is Sam
  • Like 6
  • Applause 5
On 10/5/2023 at 11:41 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Yeah and he didn’t look to thrilled with it. His eyes geared up when Greer left. I was looking forward to Olivia leaving. I think Will will be leaving when Mercedes finds someone else. She was putting it on too strong at the 11th hour trying to get a rose.  Poor Will fell for it.

I felt bad for Brayden when after being asked if there was someone else he wanted to date and he said he was happy with how things are going with Kat but when she was asked, she named three other guys! Ouch.

I thought he looked regretful to see Cat go, he seemed like he was at least physically attracted to her. 

Kat is really puzzling to me, she seemed very polished on her show. Fake as hell, but at least polished, but she's a hot mess here. It's a bit more endearing, but it's such a 180 from her previous persona. And she was too dumb to realize that she wasn't actually required to answer Hannah's questions honestly.

Because pairing up with The Bachelorette gives one more clout (followers, potential magazine features) than getting engaged to some rando who got booted week 3. Did you see how Sean, the one who zeroed in on Bachelorette Rachel—even though he actually likes Jess—was the first to jump off the couch and beeline to Hannah once she was identified as a (more popular) Bachelorette? My man is Here for the Wrong Reasons. The girls were somewhat starstruck, but also terrified that she was going to take their men.

Ditto for dated-3-bachelorettes Blake, he could not resist a potential 4th one. He obviously knew he'd been tricked into admitting that he wasn't 100% in on Jess so he covered his ass when asked in the group setting, but the "well, no one here NOW could turn my head, but who knows who's coming later..." answer wasn't great either. 

The gushing over Hannah was surely producer-encouraged, but lord, way over the top. I did get a kick out of someone's comment about her hair, someone said "I love her hair" and someone piped up with "I think it's real too!" LOL, I guess that is an amazing thing in the land of the hair extensions.

Mercedes always knew she liked Will, but she waited to talk to him until the 11th hour and Jesse announced that you single ladies better get in there and start talking and kissing to stay in the game! Now he’s crying because he’s chosen…until new guys arrive tomorrow. 

Will and Kylee belong together, they both read way too much into 5 mins of interaction. Kylee's writing her love stories ahead of time, first with Will, then with Aven. She's much more concerned about the story itself and less so with WHO the person is.

And Will is just desperate for anyone. "It should have been Mercedes all along"...um, you clearly never noticed her until she came sniffing around that available rose. Mercedes' expression while he was laying his head on her chest and sobbing at being chosen was so detached, she's riding this out until the new crop of guys comes in and only Will won't see it coming.

I love half the women’s clothes, and hate the other half. Rachel’s outfits are just not flattering, and whatever Grer is wearing is horrible!!!

I think Rachel's experimenting with new tops now that she's had her breast reduction, probably things she felt she couldn't wear before. Unfortunately, they are not flattering to her now either, nor are they the correct size. The one shirt looked it came from the toddler's department.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 10/5/2023 at 9:31 PM, JenE4 said:

I don’t, either. But, there are not enough men to go around at this point. Now Aven, on the other hand?! I’d be pushing women into the pool to get to him.

I've seen his body, but I am still waiting for Aven's personality to show up!

On 10/6/2023 at 1:29 AM, tinkerbell said:

Yes, Hannah brown was the Bachelorette,  but why do these women treat her like she's  Beyonce?

Preach!

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
On 10/6/2023 at 1:29 AM, tinkerbell said:

She is who they aspire to be.   She was the lead.  And she did DWTS.  And she probably has millions of Social Media followers. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, DEL901 said:

She is who they aspire to be.   She was the lead.  And she did DWTS.  And she probably has millions of Social Media followers. 

I wonder how Rachel feels about everyone losing their minds over a former Bachelorette.  It'll be interesting if they all freak out about Charity and Katie too.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, phlebas said:

I wonder how Rachel feels about everyone losing their minds over a former Bachelorette.  It'll be interesting if they all freak out about Charity and Katie too.

The producers do seem to be treating Rachel liked chopped liver.  I wonder if they invited her to make her feel bad.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Eliza annoys me with her cutesy high-pitched little girl voice, and her braided extensions are really pulling at her scalp and creating enough large gaps to form a corn maze on her head! Aaron S the firefighter is the hottest guy on BIP to me.  Also, Will is handsome, but desperate- he'd fall in love with a volleyball if it washed up on the beach.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
13 hours ago, call me ishmael said:

The producers do seem to be treating Rachel liked chopped liver.  I wonder if they invited her to make her feel bad.

They do seem to be ignoring her. Is this what happens when you're on of two instead of the lead Bachelorette? 

I find Aven dull. Don't see his appeal at all. 

Will needs to be a grip. The sobbing over being "chosen" was a bit much for me. His desperation is not going to attract many women. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1