Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E02: Brought a Bazooka to a Tea Party LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

New sit out rule: players can not sit out back to back.  Whoever sits out this time has to participate next time.  I guess this is the effect from that player last season who sat out every time (what was her name, Claire?)

• Useful 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

New sit out rule: players can not sit out back to back.  Whoever sits out this time has to participate next time.  I guess this is the effect from that player last season who sat out every time (what was her name, Claire?)

I was thinking the same. Couldn't remember her name but girlfriend got herself voted out because she sat out damn near every challenge. 

• Like 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Don't worry, they forced him to take on the puzzle.

Not sure if that's a benefit.

Interesting choice, but guess they figured he'll have Sabiyah helping him and it's the safer bet than watching him almost drown.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
30 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

How is Cirie doing on BB?

She was killing it for the first 40ish days but had a couple of her close allies get voted out. 

Now she’s doing reasonably decently. Not a power player or with a ton of allies, but not many people’s targets. 

Sean, did Brandon really fuck up the puzzle in the first immunity challenge? Or did he just not get a ton of time on it because of his performance in the wall portion?

Is that really a new puzzle? Feel like I've seen some variation of it before. 

Brandon this may be your final chance to prove yourself dude. But it is NOT looking good. I'm starting to think Brandon lied about the super fan as a ploy to get on the show. 

• Like 3

A brand new puzzle!! That one contestant wouldn't have this one at home. (Was that Drew?)

There's yellow! I didn't know if they'd even gotten to the puzzle yet, but I see they're working on it. Nice and encouraging Jeff! Put in the deep freeze, indeed!

I have a soft spot for Brandon, but he really is detrimental to the tribe's success.

Jeff says, "Lulu, you lost. You st---"   I thought he was going to say "stink" instead of "still."

Sabiyah wants Emily to go home.  She's also afraid she's going to play her SITD.  

Honestly, while I get why she doesn't trust Emily (for good reason), it'd be stupid for them to keep Brandon.  Unless they figure they can get him the next vote if they lose.

Ooh, idol twist!  It's encased in wax and it has to be melted for Sabiyah to get the idol. 

Kaleb, once more, if you think you fully have Emily and you can play her like a puppet just because you helped save her game, you're gonna be mistaken down the road when merge happens and you all get there and Emily finds other people to align with.

• Like 3
Just now, willco said:

If Lulu hasn't had fire this whole time, have they not had any water or food ? No water at all ?

This is why keeping Brandon, who is a huge liability, is stupid.  This tribe is going to keep getting weaker, and they can't sit people out, so no one is going to get a rest.  Emily at least can give them a shot to win, get flint, maybe win a food reward.  Sean and Kaleb see it.  I get where Sabiyah is coming from, but they are making the most sense.  

• Like 3

Can anyone at Lulu vote tonight? Brandon can't, Sabiyah can't. If Emily uses her Shot in the Dark, she can't either.

OK, she just gave it to Sabiyah to hold for her. So she can vote after all. So four of them can vote.