Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E01: The Amazing Race Is Back! LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Quilt Fairy said:

That is hard, being told it's your next stop, not realizing there are 2 Cities of Angels.  

I didn’t know Bangkok had a nickname, let alone that one.

Everyone in good spirits for now.

• Like 2
Just now, anniebird said:

You want to win the express pass so you can skip a horrible task but to win it, you have to complete a horrible task. Hmmmmm

The goal is that you can skip ALL tasks on the way to the Pit Stop. In the old days, it wasn’t usually this grisly.

1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

The goal is that you can skip ALL tasks on the way to the Pit Stop. In the old days, it wasn’t usually this grisly.

I thought the express pass was the one you could use anytime to skip one task - am I thinking of something else?

• Like 1
Just now, Seelouis said:

There’s a difference between the express pass and the old fast forward. The fast forward allowed you to skip right to the pit stop on that leg. This express pass you hold onto until a task you want to skip. 

That's what I thought.

Just now, anniebird said:

I thought the express pass was the one you could use anytime to skip one task - am I thinking of something else?

No you're right. Phil said you could skip any task. Not all of them.

• Like 1
Just now, Seelouis said:

There’s a difference between the express pass and the old fast forward. The fast forward allowed you to skip right to the pit stop on that leg. This express pass you hold onto until a task you want to skip. 

Oh yeah!  I got the two mixed up.

• Like 2
Just now, Seelouis said:

Huh. So basically, the Express Pass has gotten a makeover.

Sorry for confusing that with the Fast Forward.

Just now, Lantern7 said:

Huh. So basically, the Express Pass has gotten a makeover.

Sorry for confusing that with the Fast Forward.

I think it still works the same but in past races you won it by coming in first in the first leg - now you have to complete a crap task to win it.

• Like 1