Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Brittany. Everyone is telling you the same thing. Maybe they have a point? 

Oh wait, she quit school because she needs to pray more? Some more if that con logic at work. 

Surprisingly, I sometimes pray *at* work. Radical.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Is he trying to isolate her? I'm not liking this at all.

no hes trying to push her to not quit school .. and shes not understanding her bullshit excuse wasn't working on him of I can't do school and do god but I can do god and tictok 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

you said you couldn't do school because you couldn't have time to pray ... no you saying you can multitask and do god ... make this make sense 

No sense to be found, friend. Waste of time to look for any. Just try to suspend your disbelief or, barring that, forget that you have short term memory. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Kerok and Brittany are not discussing their plans ahead of time.  Brittany told him she was quitting school and despite his reservations, she did.  He's been "paying" for her school, so I get his frustration.  Those two already have major issues after only a couple of days.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

No sense to be found, friend. Waste of time to look for any. Just try to suspend your disbelief or, barring that, forget that you have short term memory. 

im like is this the effects of drug mind? like duo they think these choices make sense do I need to be high to make it make sense? haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Priorities are:

1. Brunch

2. TikTok

3. God

4. Spirituality

5. Kerok

6. Baby

7. waitressing

8. Hairdressing school someday 

not that hard to follow, Kerok!

(List subject to change as Britany identifies more priorities like shopping and a sip ‘n paint class.)

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2