Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm not going to be on the live chat next Friday and maybe the following one.  I'm scheduled for surgery on Wednesday.  My sister is coming from Minnesota to help me out while I recuperate.  It's a pretty common procedure these days- hip replacement.  Wish me luck!

Sending tons of good vibes your way! If you feel up to it check in to let us all know how you're doing! I hope your procedure goes well and that you recover fully and quickly!

• Like 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Two hours of oral in the shower is legit   like waterboarding torture, outlawed by the Geneva Convention.

It's like... if someone is down there for that long, they are either doing it wrong or I'm on SSRIs.  I don't think it's a flex!

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

I’m sorry, but get the hell off of me! 2 hours? No thank you.

If it's taking two hours, he's not doing a very good job.  Having once dozed off, I am well aware of bad tongue action.  Joynomi probably took a nap, wrote her shopping list, confirmed the best route to New Mexico . . . .

• LOL 12
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

If it's taking two hours, he's not doing a very good job.  Having once dozed off, I am well aware of bad tongue action.  Joynomi probably took a nap, wrote her shopping list, confirmed the best route to New Mexico . . . .

Visited the local pawn shop...came back to the hotel...

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yes, just ask Chance and what’s her face. Didn’t she end up in the emergency room?

They were proud to inform us that was from drunken, sloppy anal.  If I can't bleach that out of my brain, I am taking you all with me. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6