Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

$35 grand is not as much as some of the convicts' restitution.  

It's also less than the big trucks some of them buy when they get out. Maybe buy him a '98 Honda Civic and take out a loan for teeth. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Are you still seeing that one guy?

Not really. We’re kind of activity buddies (last time I saw him we went biking), if anything. Nothing physical has happened between us, and there are gaps between … outings. He’s stupid busy. Very nice guy, but he’s not the guy.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Any Muthafucking Crack? 

I dated a guy who worked at Blockbuster in college so I got free movie rentals. I guess I should have aimed higher.

You scoff, but I know a guy who mmanaged a Blockbuster back in it's heyday and it was a *really* good job. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

You scoff, but I know a guy who mmanaged a Blockbuster back in it's heyday and it was a *really* good job. 

I joke, but he was assistant manager and loved it. But yeah, Blockbuster was the PLACE back then! We actually met because I was always there browsing because it was close to my college. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

No it wasn’t. I worked at Blockbuster one summer. I think the guy they had as manager literally was on motha fuckin crack, so the regional manager was trying to convince me to become store manager. Sir, I am going back to college!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

The other day I learned there is one (1) Blockbuster still in existence..... its in Bend Oregon.  I wonder if he's working there now?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Kerok can get free testosterone in prison, but this poor guy couldn't get decent dental work done?

When I worked at the dental school I would not infrequently see inmates being brought in to the clinics. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
Just now, Floatingbison said:

The other day I learned there is one (1) Blockbuster still in existence..... its in Bend Oregon.  I wonder if he's working there now?

There was one in a Philly suburb until not that long ago. My grandmother was getting treated at a particular hospital in that suburb and my brother and I would go out of our way to go by the Blockbuster when we visited her.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Kerok is a grown adult. Brittany can support him in the evenings...not be at his side all day long.

And doesn’t he have to work? Isn’t that typically a condition of parole? They can’t both just sit around all day.

• Like 8