Type keyword(s) to search

The Golden Bachelor - General Discussion

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Sons .. Yesterday, I was in the dumps a little.  My Son, who senses things, was off from work.  He told me to meet him in the car and we took a ride to Target where I bought Christmas sheets and throw pillows, and just walked around.  Then, we went to Panaras for lunch.  I came home feeling great!  That’s a Son.

That is so nice to hear; my brother would never do that for my mom!

• Sad 4
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

How will they get all this in tonight?  It’s only one hour fifteen minutes.  Next week is the finale?

I think tonight is fantasy suites (blech), next week Women Tell All and then we have to wait a few weeks for finale.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure they wrap up the cliff-hanger rose ceremony first. Then they go to the Women Tell All portion. Probably next week will be a longer episode to include the fantasy suites and the Final Rose Ceremony. I hope Gerry keeps it in his pants. How awful would it be to be intimate with him and then be sent home! 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
7 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I’m just wondering if Teresa gets canned .. that’s all.

If he IS going to end up with Leslie (and I have no idea), I wish he’d drop Theresa tonight rather than put her through another week.  I don’t think Faith is nearly as invested, and would probably be a less heartbroken F2 than Theresa.

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Her name is Sandra and they keep calling her Sondra.

I’ve known more Sandras who pronounced it Sondra than Gerrys who pronounced it Gary, so…?

8 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Feel free to spoil. I hate reunion episodes. 

At this point I think anything that’s aired is fair game, so no spoiling involved unless someone has an inside track. 

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Hidden, please!

As a standard practice on this site, East coasters do a live chat during she show without having to spoiler tag because it’s not a spoiler once it’s aired. If you don’t want to know what’s happening on the show, you should avoid the thread until you watch it.

• Like 9
Just now, SoMuchTV said:

I’ve known more Sandras who pronounced it Sondra than Gerrys who pronounced it Gary, so…?

At this point I think anything that’s aired is fair game, so no spoiling involved unless someone has an inside track. 

I meant spoiling the ending for the west coast viewers. Not spoiling the ultimate ending. 

I don't expect everyone to keep mum until after midnight EST. 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
18 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Kathy has a new face.

Yes!  She looks very 'refreshed" and younger & more attractive than when she was on the show

Awww..I am crying at Ellen talking about her friend who passed away...so emotional...I hope she finds somebody to play pickleball with

• Like 6
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm so old I remember his season. Yes he does a good job, he teases them a little but he is laughing with them not at them.

He has a warmth and sincerity.   He is like that on the baking shows.  He seems to really like talking to all the contestants.  

• Like 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

“You are not just a gentleman, you are a gentle man.” Sandra coming in deep.

They are acting like he is a prince. I really hope he is the real deal and not just somebody who is able to charm them.

The audience reaction for the 2nd woman he picked didn't sound too enthusiastic.

• Like 8

I actually screamed, “What?!?” at my TV!! He told Faith—and in front of her children and grandchildren—that he loved her! Theresa was the only one who didn’t get a love declaration. This doesn’t make any sense. I’m going to chalk it up to her not willing to leave her dead, buried horse on her farm in Washington. I can’t wait to see what Gerry says after these words from our sponsors…

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Some of them have the numb upper lip Botox thing going on

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Some of them have the numb upper lip Botox thing going on

Frozen from the lips up.  Not a good look at all.

• Like 5

Gerry’s Mission #2 Accomplished! To make these women---and their sisters under the skin in the viewing audience---feel that "we're optimistic...more hopeful. We've  realized that at our age we're not invisible,  that we have meaning, and that we have many things to offer."

Now, will he find his next True Love and accomplish Mission #1?

On another note 🎵:

I am betting the next Bachelor/ette is the usual. ABC might like to study this season. Who knows? There  could be an entire spin-off! 

• Like 9
  • Wink 1

IMPULSE CONTROL, GERRY.

Don't tell him it's okay. Did he marry his high school sweetheart? That would explain why he never learned romantic reticence.

Edited by JeanJean
added something
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2