Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, altopower said:

When they're adults, I let them go and pay attention to Robyn's kids instead.

Savannah isn't an adult and he hasn't done shit for her in ages. Ysabel wasn't an adult when she went to have surgery and he couldn't be bothered with that either.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
Just now, General Days said:

Oh Janelle, you shouldn't have tipped your hand about being worried about your estate.

We've got to change the name of her thread.

I kind of liked that Janelle brought it up. She can indicate she'd be interested in reconciling to get some financial stability and then dump his ass!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

she said that she wasn't sure that she could stay in the relationship. Kootie grunted. He grunted. 

And he barely looked up. He takes her for granted and pays no real attention to the hurt and anger behind the words.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Damn it. Meri's not even going to get around to telling Robyn in this episode. 

No offense to Jen. She seems like a true friend to Meri, but I could have done with fewer segments of them in the shed carriage house. The producers suck.

EDIT:

They just aired a Senokot laxative ad. I'd love to buy a bottle, and send it to Tim Gibbons and Christopher Poole, with a card that reads, "Fellas, shit or get off the pot."

Edited by General Days
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Janelle's ask is really simple: Be a husband to all and a father to all.

Kody isn't committing to that because he doesn't want to.

Janelle is right--it isn't about tit for tat Covid fights.

He doesn't know how to interact with adults. The little kids still have to take orders from him.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

I kind of liked that Janelle brought it up. She can indicate she'd be interested in reconciling to get some financial stability and then dump his ass!

I know what you mean, and I appreciate it from that angle too, but I really think Janelle should have played completely dumb about the money, and acted like she wasn't even worried about it, while she went to see a lawyer (and maybe hired a forensic accountant).

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

The woman gave up her inheritance and cashed out her 401K to buy their home in Utah.  She gave the proceeds from the sale of her Las Vegas home to him and his parasite to buy their mansion.  I would like to know how he figures she only sees him as a financier, when he doesn't have any money.  

• Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Emmeline said:

And he said Janelle thinks he’s “hot”!  I’m repulsed.  

He thinks he's hot. I guess that's a big part of the problem here...he really thinks he brings much more to the table than he does. 

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Kody still thinks he is the smartest person of the Brown adults. Turns out that he is 4th.

Christine and Robyn run circles around him. And now that Janelle sees the writing on the wall, she will start lapping him.

I hate that he talks down to them.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

It's official.  Douchecanoe is mentally ill.  I could NOT follow all his jumping around from one thing to another like a flea.  The fact that he thinks HE'S provided ALL the currency for Janelle is just INSANE.  I guess he forgot about her JOBS, her inheiritance, her contribution of her funds she made from the LV house....

He is certifiable.  And if Janelle STAYS with this MORON, she cray.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
3 minutes ago, General Days said:

I don't even believe Kody that he wants to get back together. He just wants to say he wants to get back together, on TV.

Yes, so he can say that it wasn’t his fault they split 🙄

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Wow, Robyn is driving the pick up truck that Robyn didn't want Kody to buy to move Janelle's RV.

I guess if Janelle wanted it, then Robyn didn't want it. And she said it was too much truck for Janelle.

But now she gets to drive it.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

I am glad that Meri just said she was moving and didn't draw it out with Robyn.

It was good for Meri to say she was moving to Paragon and would (only) be back when she is needed.

Translation: I will come back to film. Otherwise:

Sayonara, bitches!

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

I am glad that Meri just said she was moving and didn't draw it out with Robyn.

It was good for Meri to say she was moving to Paragon and would (only) be back when she is needed.

Translation: I will come back to film. Otherwise:

Sayonara, bitches!

Eh - she could have been more direct. What's with "I'm downsizing here." Downsizing to nothing?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Just a quick Hi All! won't be posting tonight, no internet since 9/26 and new service won't be hooked up until 10/3. I've  burnt through all my data. I'll be watching and reading the posts once I'm back online! I'll miss you guys tonight.

• Like 1
  • Love 11