Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Yeah, well, then they’re idiots who deserve to end up losing to her.

I would assume Cory knows all about her Traitors win. I just don’t get it.

Zach was interviewed on RHAP earlier in the season and said Cory didn't watch traitors. I guess he didn't like it and Cory asked if he should watch it and Zach said no. 

• Like 1

I have never seen a wall that catered so heavily to strength over endurance. 

While this is true, Blue dropped and Jared was slipping but I think Bowie dropped before he could on purpose because she didn't want the power not because she wasn't going to outlast him. Just want us all to remember Dongel never really won anything out right.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, Skooma said:

From what I've read here and seen on TV, Jag seems to be the plotting, planning and yappy one of the Matt & Jag team always trying to force the issue when Matt knows to walk it back. 

Has Jag turned into thinking he is now the mastermind running the show?  If so does he become the bigger target of the two

Honestly, Jag actually is the mastermind. Also yes, he is 100% the bigger target right now, even though that's a mistake. 

3 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Zach was interviewed on RHAP earlier in the season and said Cory didn't watch traitors. I guess he didn't like it and Cory asked if he should watch it and Zach said no. 

This is insanity. The Traitors is SO good. This makes me question Zach's taste.

5 hours ago, inandout said:

Dunno about Cory though.  He can always run away, lol - as he does when confronted.

He certainly didn't run away when confronted by Jared lol. 

• Like 11
46 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly, Jag actually is the mastermind. Also yes, he is 100% the bigger target right now, even though that's a mistake. 

This is insanity. The Traitors is SO good. This makes me question Zach's taste.

He certainly didn't run away when confronted by Jared lol. 

You could tell Taran was judging him lol. He tried defending it by saying Traitors didn't make me think Cirie was a good player. It was back when Cirie and Izzy were running things and Taran said it would have been helpful for Cory to watch it. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

You could tell Taran was judging him lol. He tried defending it by saying Traitors didn't make me think Cirie was a good player. It was back when Cirie and Izzy were running things and Taran said it would have been helpful for Cory to watch it. 

It really would have. And I’m surprised Cory wouldn’t want to watch it, given it’s the same kind of social manipulation game he likes, and it had Survivor and BB people in it. I expect he would have, if he had known Cirie would show up here.

52 minutes ago, inandout said:

He certainly did with Felicia - leaving America to defend herself in front of the whole house.

He didn’t leave America to defend herself. She jumped in to defend Cory, and pulled the focus on herself.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

He didn’t leave America to defend herself. She jumped in to defend Cory, and pulled the focus on herself.

Bottom line, he high tail out of there.  Felicia was right to have that out in front of the house - vs one on one where he could lie.

Never understood the appeal of Cory.  He's short, isn't very good looking, bland personality, mediocre game player.  Can’t see Americory lasting beyond the house.

Edited by inandout
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's not even really about Cory's appeal, though. I could give two shits about Cory, it's still weird to call out the dude for not engaging Felicia in some big public fight that would have done no good for him at all.  

Total agreement.  How the fuck is Cory obligated to play the game by Felicia’s rules?

• Like 14

So, secret HOH AND a double veto win. That could be fun.

I do wonder what it means with the HOH room being destroyed. Part of me would love that whoever entered first won HOH, which would mean Cirie would have automatically won by running up there.

That would be a hilarious way to give Cirie a win, and I would honestly love it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

That being said, this week gives Jag and Matt more likelihood to survive.

The double veto increases the chances of Jag AND Matt winning so, even if they're put up, they likely take themselves down and Blue or Cory go, anyway. 

But I still think it could still be an interesting week IF Jag or Matt do NOT win the Invisible HOH. If either of them win, boring week with Cory/America noms and a Blue backdoor if Cory/America come down. Jag/Matt basically need to not win HOH for this to be a more fluid week.

Which means, per BB standards by jury, Matt's probably winning HOH.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I really hate this new trend of having to wake up the next morning to find out who HOH is. In the “olden” days, it was either live or an endurance I actually could watch on the feeds. It seems now it’s mostly just a punishment comp for us live feeders to watch (admittedly) cute animals for hours hoping for a glimpse at something. It’s pretty much ruined Thursday night shows for me, because tonight was just like a Sunday or Tuesday show. I KNOW all this, and I certainly didn’t care about Cameron’s interview with Julie. I miss that pit in the stomach I get wondering who will answer 600 and who will answer 49000, and which one is closer!

• Like 17

Feeds are back. It’s nearly 3am BB time (5 am for me, but I’m clearly insane). I don’t know what kind of long ass comp they did, but everyone is just sitting around talking about it. First Matt and Blue in the bathroom. Matt is wearing a s yellow superhero cape. They are both saying they’re fucked. They don’t know how to figure out who won because everyone is such a good liar.

Then to comics room where Cirie and Felicia are talking with Jag and Bowie.Somebody realizes what time it is and Cirie kicks them out because it’s too late and she needs some sleep, dammit. Once they’re alone, Cirie and Felicia whisper about things I can’t hear because they’re not wearing their mics. I do catch something about Jag, and how they think he was acting “too sad”. So their money is on him. Felicia thinks he’ll put up Matt and Cory, to eliminate his two biggest threats anonymously.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Back to bathroom, with Jag, Cory and America. Lots of paranoia. Cory believes Felicia when she said she didn’t win. He thinks Blue looked suspiciously happy at the time reveals. He says it’s important for mutual protection that the two pairs stay intact, so if any of their four get nominated, they know the HoH is not any of them. They discuss what to pitch to Blue, in case it’s her.

Switch to Scary room, with Matt, Blue and Bowie. Either Matt changed his cape to a blue one or I’m colorblind. They’re not discussing strategy, just the night’s events and what might be coming up. Blue says she feel nervous about being nommed. After Matt leaves, Bowie and Blue talk about Cam. They would have liked him if he was nicer and less aggressive. He just played too hard.

• Like 1

Bowie leaves the room, leaving Blue alone. If she were HoH, I would expect some kind of congratulatory kitty purr purr fist pump, but all she does is stare at the ceiling, so I’m guessing it’s not her.

Matt, Jag and Bowie in the bathroom. Jag is talking about how sus Blue was acting. I’m leaning towards Felicia was right and Jag won. 

Blue leaves. Jag and Matt do a silent cheer and… Felicia and I were right. Jag won.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 3
  • Useful 6

Jag and Matt discuss who they should put up. Blue? Probably Cirie and Felicia, and then do a backdoor. They discuss whether they should tell Bowie. But feeds abruptly switch, so I don’t know what came of that.

When we go back to the bathroom, Blue is there, so honest discussion is on hold.  They are speculating on how the vetos may play out, and how the powers may be revealed.

I wish Statler or Waldorf had won. That might have been fun.  I’m tired of Jag winning everything.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

America spilling to Blue a few days ago may bite her and Cory this week.

No, it's Jag, he ain't doing shit with a big move. He's already planning to tell basically everyone, negating the purpose of an invisible HOH.

The only way he makes a big move is if Blue and one of the Mamas win veto (if there are two veto winners) and Blue takes the other Mama down. That literally forces Jag to put up Cory/America.

Which, to be fair, can happen. Even just Blue winning and taking Felicia or Cirie down ensures Cory has to go up. 

So, essentially, Jag only makes a big move if he's forced to make a big move. Invisible HOH on F8 is a bit rough especially now with a double veto in play, so a big move can still happen. But because it's Jag, a big move will only happen if he has no other choice. 

• Like 3

Cory and America are nervous. Cory thinks Jag may have lying to them, and if he was, that means they’re going on the block. America says Matt is more loyal, and if anyone will be straight with them it’s him. Plus he’s sloppy. So she’s going to try to talk to him tomorrow. 

Then they start with their spider monkey wriggling and loud sloppy kisses, so once again they chase me off feeds.

This is going to be a very paranoid week.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Probably not. I think Jag's going to straight out tell people tomorrow, judging from his conversation with Matt. Cory/America and Bowie are going to know before noms tomorrow.

Hence why it's going to be such a boring week, even if Jag IS forced to put up Cory. We know he doesn't want to make that move, so even if Cory goes this week, it's obvious as to why. 

Also, sounds like America placed second in the comp. So close!

• Like 2

Ugh. They should have made it a rule that the winner can't tell anyone with a penalty they're overthrown if they do.  They know these idiots can't keep a secret and would automatically ruin this twist.  I'd love to see an HOH forced to make a decision on their own and not have noms by committee for once.   Hell Cam and Bowie did better jobs of stealth noms (at least initial noms) without a power.   

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

They know these idiots can't keep a secret and would automatically ruin this twist

Oh they can keep a secret Blue has kept the ONE secret she should have spilled. And Matt and Cirie *comparatively* have been able to keep some things close to the vest, especially w/o Izzy Cirie is way less messy. 

But yes this is easily the most RAT cast in history, they spill almost everything to everybody including their known adversaries who are out to get them. But that is also what has made things fun, twists have killed the season dead and are apparently going to continue to.* I will give them the Invicibility/Jag one added a lot of Dory driven drama, but otherwise we needed no more twists.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Yup!  Nice to see Production liked my suggestion; reckon I’ll see any royalties from it?  Maybe I’ll just go stand in the corner and hold my breath until I do - blue always has been one of my favorite colors…

…until this season, anyway.  😁

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Well, Jag told Cory so incoming for this Invisible HOH to be completely pointless.

And now Jag's telling America.

I have thoughts on this whole week and what a complete waste it is. Not to mention what a terrible comp to have the Invisible HOH for. It completely eliminates Cirie and Felicia from being the winners, leaving only five choices. Seeing who's going to be nominated (C/F) eliminates Blue from being the winner, which leaves JMAC as the only options. Basically, this HOH was NEVER going to be able to remain hidden through this week.

Plus, Jag's a bad player, so getting out Blue only does so much. 

• Like 2

Let’s see. Jag told Matt last night. Because it was physical comp most suspect Jag. Jag is currently telling Cory, who will tell America & America will America.  
Don’t see much paranoia not but for fear of veto twist. 

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Not to mention what a terrible comp to have the Invisible HOH for.

What was the comp?

Damn that Jag and his big mouth. I was really looking forward to another episode of Ranting Felicia’s Paranoid Conspiracy Hour.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

If Production wanted this twist to work there should have been a penalty if the HOH revealed before a certain point -- not playing for veto, for example.  Or they could have done it earlier in the season and kept it quiet period.   Although I'm not sure how they would have handled the veto.    Now it is just another week. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 5

Jag himself told America. He now has also told Bowie. Plan is to keep Felicia & Cirie, who have sussed it out, in the dark.  Brilliant!:)

I suspect there will now be race between Matt/Cory to be the one to tell Cirie. 

Edited by pennben
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Gummo said:

Imagine a season where ALL HOHs are invisible/anonymous and aren't allowed to tell anyone.

I just realized I  pretty much described The Traitors.

Edited by Gummo
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 10
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

What was the comp?

Comics.

So, now Jag has decided to nom Blue outright. Him telling Bowie he was pawning her really didn't go over well lol. He's doing Felicia/Blue. 

I am annoyed with Jag for handling this so badly because I like him so much more than Matt but now he is going to be 100% the target next week over Matt. Here's hoping Jag wins veto and these people decide to get Matt to weaken Jag, at least.

• Like 3

There's still a possibility of drama since Blue doesn't know.  I don't think she'll believe that Jag would nominate her, so will probably get even more pissed at Cory.  I don't really see her reigning in her emotions.  And of course, there's always veto.

But yeah, it sounds like Jag is handling this about as badly as he possibly could, which he's very good at doing. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
22 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

It really would have. And I’m surprised Cory wouldn’t want to watch it, given it’s the same kind of social manipulation game he likes, and it had Survivor and BB people in it. I expect he would have, if he had known Cirie would show up here.

I don’t think Cory watches a lot of these things while he’s at school. He’s mentioned that he didn’t watch Big Brother last season (but caught up on what happened before playing this season) or the last few seasons of Survivor. But then he speaks about it in a very encompassing superfan way that makes it sound like he’s seen everything, so it’s easy to miss that he’s not actually up to date. 

Jag is a mess, but he has a way better shot against either Cory or America (particularly America) at the end than he does against Matt. It makes sense to me that he would want to keep them around over a house full of people who are probably more loyal to Matt than to him. And Cory and America might be saying they would go after Matt and Jag, but a) they have to win first and b) would they actually? I mean Jag keeps saying he’s going after Cory also, but each time the opportunity arises, he doesn’t. I don’t think keeping C/A is actually a terrible decision for him. It’s the WAY he’s doing it that’s so problematic. 

America and Blue have almost opposite delusions about each other that will prevent them from ever getting on the same page. America constantly believes she’s good with Blue and Blue would have her back when Blue has repeatedly and emphatically not, and Blue is convinced America lies about everything when America has actually told her a lot of things that are true. And it’s hurting both their games that they can’t get out of their respective certainty about the other. 

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I sort of adore just HOW bad Jag's poker face is.

It really is. I pegged him as the comp winner after about 15 seconds of watching him talk about it, and I’m really bad at that kind of thing.

1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

Jag is a mess, but he has a way better shot against either Cory or America (particularly America) at the end than he does against Matt.

Yeah, and he knows it. Matt also knows he needs to cut Jag loose, and he’s in a better position to do it. Matt’s played a better social game, so he has other options. Jag should cut Matt this week, but his loyalty and relatively higher dependence on Matt won’t let him do it. Both of them will probably procrastinate on making a move all the way to F2. (Which I see Matt winning easily. And deservedly. He’s played a more well-rounded game.)

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, Cory does indeed know about The Traitors. He just told America, Matt, and Bowie that Cirie was a traitor and that she won.

But did he watch it? That show provided more insight into Cirie’s current BB game than all her Survivor seasons combined. If he had watched, he might find her more threatening.

• Like 6

Blue/Felicia nominated. Blue whispering to Cirie right now that she trusts Matt/Jag way more than Cory/America. Oh Blue. You have no clue.

Edited: Blue: Cory or America would make a strategic move (nom her). Jag would make the “easy” move which would be Cory/America.

Last edit: Blue said to the camera while alone she thinks Cory or America won HOH. Jag gonna skate on this one, at least with her.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6

Cory mentioning family visit on Survivor to Cirie. He knows. He spilled on her winning Traitors earlier. He wants her to know it was him that got her out!:). He’s annoying as all get out, but I tip my cap for ballsy play! 

Edited by pennben
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, pennben said:

Cory mentioning family visit on Survivor to Cirie. He knows.

What?? Is this for real? Because he certainly wasn’t playing like someone who was aware of a family connection while Jared was in the game.

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

What?? Is this for real? Because he certainly wasn’t playing like someone who was aware of a family connection while Jared was in the game.

I think it was just a really funny coincidence. I think he legit was just asking her for the sake of making conversation (and because he IS interested in Survivor, of course). 

• Like 4

I think you are underestimating him. I now think he’s been saving these bullets until he truly needed them. 

We shall all see!  Feel free to quote me & laugh at me if it turns out I’m wrong. That’s likely end here, as I also this season thought until very last moment Mecole was just waiting quietly to make her strike…whoops!  

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, pennben said:

I also this season thought until very last moment Mecole was just waiting quietly to make her strike…whoops!  

Yeah, well, so did she. Whoops is right.

Mecole is like a firecracker that was left out in the rain. So much promise, so little bang for your buck.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

My main reason for thinking Cory doesn't know Jared is Cirie's son and it is just a very funny coincidence that he asked her about her family visit is the fact that he has never said anything, even when talking to the audience. I suppose you could think that he's, like, fifth dimensional chess playing and thinks that the show would try to fuck him over if he went against Cirie, but I have seen no indication of him being that sort of player. He actively tells his strategy to, like, EVERYONE, even his enemies!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, pennben said:

He never said anything about Traitors until tonight either. I’m just saying….

Yea, that's what makes me think there definitely is the possibility that he did recognize Jared.

At this point, I'll actually be OK with anyone but Matt or Cirie winning. Unfortunately, but typically, those 2 are the likeliest winners lol.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1