Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

All the speeches are heavily edited.

Which makes no sense. I get that there are time constraints, but why would you want to cut the moments with the most drama??

Cam, Bowie and Jag are solidifying their bond by reminiscing about how they were mistreated by Felicia, Cirie and Izzy. Jag felt like a fool for sitting on the block like a team player while all the time they were considering voting him out. Cam is still mad about how they manipulated the rift between him and Red. Bowie just thinks they all suck.

ETA: And the list of grievances goes on and on. There’s a lot of genuine anger here. I don’t see any of these three working with Cirie again.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3

Felicia apologized to America… as much as she is able to apologize. It was more of an explanation, couched in terms of the kind of person she is (direct, honest, etc). America accepted it graciously, and also apologized for her part. Felicia said she knows she’s going, and she accepts it.

Felicia moves to the kitchen, where Matt is coming out of DR. He’s been blowing off steam, expressing his frustrations in the game. Seems he had a bit of a blow up earlier at production. (Later explained: Sometimes he needs to disengage, lay back and close his eyes, but BB was badgering him to stop napping when he wasn’t.)

Cirie is also in the kitchen. They are all tired. Cirie and Felicia are tired of talking; Matt is tired of listening. 

He talks about the deficits, and the gifts, of being deaf. He doesn’t know what kind of person he would be if he didn’t have this disability, but he suspects maybe more of a stereotypical jock and more shallow. When people meet him, he’s not who they expect him to be. Therapy has helped him to appreciate the person that he is. 

His form of deafness is not genetic, so he is not worried about passing it on. His parents didn’t even know he was deaf until he was 2 years old.

More talk about his life and his Olympics exploits, and Matt is feeling better. He just needed some positive feedback from the Mamas. Hugs all around.

Edited by 30 Helens
More info
  • Like 7
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Who would Matt have nominated? MeMe and Felicia?

Probably; Matt definitely wasn’t going to nom Mama C, and (besides Felicia and Me^2) doesn’t he have some kind of arrangement with pretty much everybody else left in the House? 😄

I kinda think Matt has fallen somewhat into the Tyler Trap….

• Like 1

I rarely watch the feeds, so can someone answer this?  I read somewhere (here? or somewhere else?) that Cameron's target changed from Cory back to Felicia only after he had a one-hour DR session, the implication being that production talked him out of targeting Cory.  Is this what happened?

9 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

I rarely watch the feeds, so can someone answer this?  I read somewhere (here? or somewhere else?) that Cameron's target changed from Cory back to Felicia only after he had a one-hour DR session, the implication being that production talked him out of targeting Cory.  Is this what happened?

This is the first time I hear of this. Taran has said that Jag and Matt convinced him to not target Cory.

• Thanks 1

I hadn't heard that @Gemma Violet.  Like @SummerDreams said above, Jag seemed to lead the charge against it.  Plus, I do think it was a bad idea from the "bros" POV to get rid of someone else with a Y chromosone.  However, I wouldn't necessarily be surprised.  Programming has already lost one showmance and they have another month of programming and that is easy filler material.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Thanks 1

I mean, did the DR possibly back up Matt and Jag's arguments? I could see that, but I think having both of his main allies tell him not to do it was a pretty major reason. When he had Matt on his side, he was still willing to do it, even if Jag didn't want him to, but when Matt ALSO said not to do it, you're just risking your own possibly dominant alliance by going against them both at that point. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

My understanding: After the DR session Cam still wanted to make the move. What changed was Cam had a conversation with Cory where he admitted his true target of Blue and was lying out of respect for Matt/Jag. At the same time, Jag convinced Matt that it wasn't the correct move for that week. When Cam next spoke to Matt/Jag, he was more open to keeping Cory and Matt backed Jag so Cam decided for the sake of the Fugitives not to make the move to prove he is a team player and not selfish one like Blue.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

My take: even if they start out the week with a rock-solid game plan and follow it every step of the way, every HoH gets the FOMO jitters when the PoV is in play - obsessively checking and re-checking themselves to make sure they don’t have blinders on to what would be in retrospect a blindingly obvious play.  Who wants to be the HoH who has every viewer at home shouting “GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, DIPSHIT!!!” at their TV screen? 😆

Frankly, it would be stupid NOT to re-review all your options before the PoV die is cast - and whatever Cam is, he’s not strategically stupid.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Which is funny since Cory and Felicia have won the same amount of comps. 

Nope: Cirie hasn’t won bupkis, but Felicia won the HoH under which Hisam was evicted.

(Granted it was a crapshoot comp, but still….)

12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cory is way overestimating his ability in comps. He has such unearned confidence lol. Him and Cam have that unearned confidence in common because Cam thinks he's much better at the game than he actually is.

Well… once Felicia is gone Cory will be the only remaining HG besides Cam to have ever served as HoH, so Cory’s inflated ego has at least a microgram of basis in fact.  For now.  😆

Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Yeah haven't her and Cory both won 1 comp?

Yup - 1 HoH each.  Cam is on top of the comp win leaderboard (of course), and Jag has both of them beat with 2 wins - but both Jag’s wins were POVs; no HoH win (yet), if that matters.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Which makes no sense. I get that there are time constraints, but why would you want to cut the moments with the most drama??

I think it speaks to how paint-by-numbers the editing is on these episodes. They've got a set formula all planned out in advance with blocks of time earmarked for specific content. In fairness they have to throw these episodes together pretty quickly versus other reality shows that aren't edited and broadcast in real time. 

This might be why Cam's decision about using the Veto is being held over 'til Thursday's show. We might get more of this scene then.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
20 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

With Jared making Cam promise to protect Cirie and now as you said “Cam being productions pet” I’m still thinking that it’s all just rigging to help Cirie so I don’t want her to win.

I feel like the rigging for Cam happened well before that promise. They've been protecting him since very early on. 

I'm just way more annoyed with Cam than Cirie, though, and also hate that Cam may survive next week when he absolutely shouldn't be, all because the bros want to bro down. I REALLY hate bro alliances, though, more than rigging for Cirie. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I was very disappointed in this episode. I sat through all that repetitive haunted house nonsense just so I could see Felicia’s smackdown speech and… that was it? Really? But at least I got to see every Blue hairflip and squeal. So, yeah. Very satisfied. 🙄

Pretty much why I'm now officially just watching the Thursday episodes and not Sundays or Tuesdays. The editing has gotten worse this year, so what's the point if we're not getting the juicy stuff and they're gonna make it family friendly?

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Pretty much why I'm now officially just watching the Thursday episodes and not Sundays or Tuesdays. The editing has gotten worse this year, so what's the point if we're not getting the juicy stuff and they're gonna make it family friendly?

Let’s see: paranoia, lying, backstabbing, screaming, shower/couch sex… family friendly, check!

Sounds like family Thanksgiving to me, minus the couch sex.  No comment RE the shower.

• LOL 9
13 hours ago, Nashville said:

Considering what we were hearing on the feeds after the PoV ceremony, does anybody else get the vibe that Felicia’s speech during the ceremony was heavily edited for the broadcast?  Because it didn’t feel - to me, anyway - like the content of Felicia’s broadcast statements warranted the extremity of reaction we heard from multiple HGs afterwards.

From what I’ve picked up from the conversations on the feeds, Felicia accused Cory of “scamming and lying,” and said he was spying around the house. She said he hides under his hat and pretends to sleep but is really eavesdropping. She also accused him of knowing about Brown Sugar from spying on the alliance and then pretending that he knew because Jared told him. I think there were a few more specific allegations as well.

Meanwhile, Cory seems emotionally fatigued to me. He’s actually trying to nap, not spying. I know people think he spends too much time cuddling with America and not playing, but I think he’s doing that because he’s stressed and anxious and he feels safe with her. I also think part of the reason he can’t seem to believe he doesn’t have Jag and Matt even with America telling him he doesn’t is because he likes them and it’s easy. I know people are viewing him as complacent or arrogant but what I’m seeing is an introverted guy with anxiety who has been in the BB house for 60 days and is starting to run out of stamina. His talks with the other HGs have also become a lot more rambling and less focused, and he’s making a lot of mistakes. 

I don’t think keeping Felicia is the right move for Cory, but I think his reasoning is that if both Fe and Meme would nominate him anyway, it makes sense to keep the one less likely to get that opportunity. So it’s not that he thinks he’s a better competitor than Felicia, it’s that he thinks Meme is. However, I think there’s a good chance Meme’s noms would be a combo of Matt, Cam, and Jag, so I think Cory might be getting too cute. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
27 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Let’s see: paranoia, lying, backstabbing, screaming, shower/couch sex… family friendly, check!

Sounds like family Thanksgiving to me, minus the couch sex.  No comment RE the shower.

That sounds like family holidays to me! 

Listen, I was promised a screaming match between Felicia/America. And maybe we'll get that tomorrow but this is the second speech that seems to have been heavily edited (the first being Hisam's to Reilly) that has seemed to miss out on the juicy bits. 

I want the juicy bits, goddamnit!

But no, we gotta spend thirty minutes on a cheesy veto comp that I guarantee was filled with PG jump scares.

6 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

However, I think there’s a good chance Meme’s noms would be a combo of Matt, Cam, and Jag, so I think Cory might be getting too cute. 

This. Mecole has voiced that she wants Jag/Matt up on the block. She may not be playing the game much, if at all, but she IS very smart. She knows Jag/Matt are likely to win the comps going forward so I do think, once Felicia's gone, she would target Jag/Matt/Cam. 

Cory is making a huge mistake if he takes out Mecole. Felicia's less likely to win comps, which means Jag/Matt/Cam can really take the others out, leaving a bro endgame if they wanted to. Luckily, I do think Cam's in more danger by F6, and especially for the next double eviction (which I feel certain there's one coming, I know they haven't confirmed yet) but then it also leaves Jag/Matt in excellent positions to comp out to F2. Which, yawn. A big fat yawn.

• Like 5

Anyone know what America's deal is with her career plans? I'm totally not knocking being a receptionist (my wife started as a receptionist at a company years ago and ended up as...I don't even know her precise title, but it's high up there), but I just don't get the connection to her Biology degree. Was she just burned out on biology? My wife has a relative who is... whatever you call the daughter of your cousin, and she had a Biology degree and was burned out on it working in the field, and now she's a bartender. 

Anyone know if that's what's up with America? Or is she just so attractive that she figures she can become a professional reality show contestant?

Edited to add: I'm not an inattentive husband, promise, they just change job titles all the time, and she never uses them (no one has business cards anymore) that I can't keep track!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

"I think it speaks to how paint-by-numbers the editing is on these episodes. They've got a set formula all planned out in advance with blocks of time earmarked for specific content. In fairness they have to throw these episodes together pretty quickly versus other reality shows that aren't edited and broadcast in real time."

I thought they did a good editing job with Jared and Cory's fight, which I saw as it happened on the feeds. The argument showed what the conflict was about and represented Jared's obnoxiousness and lying. This makes it more puzzling to me that Felicia's speech would be edited in such a way it seems censored (haven't seen the episode yet) and watered down.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Edited to add: I'm not an inattentive husband, promise, they just change job titles all the time, and she never uses them (no one has business cards anymore) that I can't keep track!

Haha I don't t hink anyone would think you are inattentive. I don't know exactly what my husband does, he just "works with computers".

• LOL 2
7 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

Haha I don't t hink anyone would think you are inattentive. I don't know exactly what my husband does, he just "works with computers".

I've long said that if your white collar job isn't teacher, lawyer, or doctor, I'm pretty much lost.  

I'm really hoping that one of the women wins HOH this week.   If Cirie is going to win a comp, this would be a good point in the game.   Her major allies are gone, so I'm curious to see who she'd target.  Cory, because of her Blood Vow to Jared?  Cameron, because he sent out Izzy and Felicia (although I don't think she likes being joined at the hip to Felicia)?  Blue because she's a Scarlet Woman who led her Sweet Boy astray?   Actually, I think Cameron, Cory, and America would be her targets.   But it would be nice to see her have to actually make the choice.  

• Like 1

So it’s not that he thinks he’s a better competitor than Felicia, it’s that he thinks Meme is. However, I think there’s a good chance Meme’s noms would be a combo of Matt, Cam, and Jag, so I think Cory might be getting too cute. 

Right he's just really checked out on his reads of people and situations, but you know what that's what Cirie was doing too while running bad reads and sloppy play wasn't hurting her becasue the other players are just that much worse at playing. Case in point Cory erroneously pushing to get MeMe out which is great for Matt/Jag/ and Cam has now made the Bros want to stick with a Felicia boot. 

If was most deserving were at the end I think it would be Matt, Cirie, America and Cory I don't see anyway they all four get there but I'd also be happy with Bowie win cause I think she has been hugely underrated as an actual player and she's more in the mix honestlly than Meme ever genuinely has been.

• Like 1

but I just don't get the connection to her Biology degree.

Depends one of my friends was a genius and finished her PhD by 25 but absolutely ran out of steam and had kids and I believe only in the last few years decided to get back into science. If America only has a BS in Bio it's pretty limiting in the field she can go up for a lot of things in med/health/res administration where a BS will add to her making more money than other admins but to do actual science she probably needs a MS at least if not. PhD. My strong suspicion is she likes living in NYC and she hasn't figured out yet if she wants to go the full on Science career route which might be more competitive if she wants to stay in the big city.

• Like 2

The door Felicia went out of - wasn't that to the set of the house that was in the first scaryverse challenge? Jared won that challenge.

What is Hisam doing on this clip? I am waiting to hear him say "Right?" No, he didn't say it! He was following his script too closely.

• Like 1

Finally have the feeds turned on. Cameras 1 and 2 show Meme and Blue in the hospital room. Meme is wearing two small party hats on her head. They look a little like cat ears. She is telling Blue she wants to work with her. Usual language - I feel comfortable with you - , etc., etc.  Blue says she hasn't been able to get close with Cirie. She does want to get closer to Meme and work with her. Meme 100% wants to work with her. Blue says her relationship with Cirie is more like checking in on each other and a little bit of game. 

In the meantime two of the Fugitives, Jag and Matt, are holding a strategy meeting in the bathroom. Jag says he wants to get Felicia to stay. Who should be talk to? Cam? Silence while both guys ponder the question. 

I want an answer, guys, before I Submit Reply here. Jag continues that Meme told Cory straight up that he wouldn't go on the block. Why would Meme lie to Cory? Meme doesn't lie like that. She just wouldn't say something. They should talk to Cam. If Meme isn't going to put Cory and St Lucia up, she'll put up you, me, Cam or Bowie. Matt conveniently is called to the diary room before this conversation gets more interesting.

Felicia and Cirie are whispering in the comic room. Well, Felicia is. Cirie is saying Mmm Hmm in a normal voice. Felicia is whispering about Cory and how he is a snake. Camerson gotta go. Cory and St Lucia gotta go.

• Like 2

Felicia whispers about talking to St Lucia and getting her in a final four. Better hold that beer until Friday. Then you'll know if you can talk to her at not. Cirie says St Lucia might hold a card.

Oh, it was Felicia who put the thought of saving her into Jag's head. Jag said he had to talk to Matt. Felicia's gut is telling her she's going to stay in. I hear a little creaking sound. Is that her gut talking to her? Felicia needs a window of opportunity with St Lucia and Blue. Cirie is not going to go up to the HOH room to talk to Cam. She'll talk to him downstairs. Felicia says she's not either. She talks to him every day but it's downstairs.

Felicia promises Cirie that if she remains in this house she will ride with Cirie as far as they can go.

• Like 1

Blue entered the room, Cirie left, and now Felicia and Blue are talking. Blue's catchphrase is "you know". Blue says she is trying to feel out what is best for her game, moving forward with Felicia or with Meme. Blue feels positive toward Felicia.

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Anyone know what America's deal is with her career plans? I'm totally not knocking being a receptionist (my wife started as a receptionist at a company years ago and ended up as...I don't even know her precise title, but it's high up there), but I just don't get the connection to her Biology degree. Was she just burned out on biology? My wife has a relative who is... whatever you call the daughter of your cousin, and she had a Biology degree and was burned out on it working in the field, and now she's a bartender. 

Anyone know if that's what's up with America? Or is she just so attractive that she figures she can become a professional reality show contestant?

She's spoken about it a few times. She was planning to go to med school, but by her senior year she wasn't feeling passionate about going into medicine. She decided to give it a few years and went to work in a physical therapy office to see if that might be more her speed, but didn't like it. Then Covid hit, she lost her job,  and she took the first job she could find, which happened to be receptionist at a dermatology office because nothing other than doctors offices were open. She's said she felt like she got a bit complacent with both her job and her previous relationship because it was comfortable but she knew neither was right for her. She ended the relationship a while ago, then quit the job to go on the show (though they've told her they would love her back). She's mentioned possibly going to grad school, or cosmetology school to do derm-spa type things. My guess is she'll do some influencing until she figures it out, even though she's specifically said she doesn't want to, because why not? It's a great way to stay afloat (more than afloat, really) until she figures out what she wants to do next. 

2 hours ago, Thalia said:

I'm really hoping that one of the women wins HOH this week.   If Cirie is going to win a comp, this would be a good point in the game.   Her major allies are gone, so I'm curious to see who she'd target.  Cory, because of her Blood Vow to Jared?  Cameron, because he sent out Izzy and Felicia (although I don't think she likes being joined at the hip to Felicia)?  Blue because she's a Scarlet Woman who led her Sweet Boy astray?   Actually, I think Cameron, Cory, and America would be her targets.   But it would be nice to see her have to actually make the choice.  

What's interesting about Cirie is that she's back to a comfortable enough position that she likely doesn't have to win HOH, and doing so might expose her in a way that would make her position less comfortable. But she might want it anyway, to get Cory out. I'm waiting to see whether she will prioritize her game or vengeance. 

1 hour ago, blixie said:

Right he's just really checked out on his reads of people and situations, but you know what that's what Cirie was doing too while running bad reads and sloppy play wasn't hurting her becasue the other players are just that much worse at playing. Case in point Cory erroneously pushing to get MeMe out which is great for Matt/Jag/ and Cam has now made the Bros want to stick with a Felicia boot. 

Checked out is a good way of putting it. And his version of dealing with it seems to be massive overcompensation. Like, he knows he's not in it so he tries to force it. I think Cory's anxiety drives him to do things and talk at people, and it's gotten very messy. America keeps trying to rein him in--which is actually pretty funny given that she's not exactly the soul of discretion herself--but he can't help himself. And because he's so busy doing and talking, he's not letting anyone else give him information he needs and he's not picking up on people's cues. America has pretty good reads, but he's not really incorporating them. I don't think he's a bad player overall, but 64 days in the house is harder on some people than others, and the quality of his play has greatly declined. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

@SummerDreams - I didn’t know you were my wife.

2 hours ago, Thalia said:

If Cirie is going to win a comp, this would be a good point in the game.   Her major allies are gone, so I'm curious to see who she'd target.  Cory, because of her Blood Vow to Jared?  Cameron, because he sent out Izzy and Felicia (although I don't think she likes being joined at the hip to Felicia)?  Blue because she's a Scarlet Woman who led her Sweet Boy astray?   Actually, I think Cameron, Cory, and America would be her targets.   But it would be nice to see her have to actually make the choice.  

My guess?  Cory almost certainly, Cam probably, but I wouldn’t throw Blue into that particular dogpile; with Felicia about to head out the FD, Blue (through her Love Connection with Jared) is - besides Matt and Me2 - about the closest thing Cirie has to an ally left in the House.

1 hour ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

I saw this on twitter. Their whole conversation is gross, even if they were joking.

Good lord.  I’m in my 60s, and I’m more evolved than this bunch of chucklenuts. 😕

P.S.: @SummerDreams - what’s for dinner tonight, luv?  😁

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Felicia and St Lucia had a conversation in the comic room. It was the usual you're not my target, we're good now, if you're saved no hard feelings, etc.

Jag, Blue and Bowie are in the hospital room. Looks like Bowie has officially changed bedrooms. Overhead view of how strange her bed looks. Jag takes note of the camera position looking down at Bowie.  Strips of red and blue crepe paper are woven across the bed through the railings on the sides of the bed, creating a spider web effect. Bowie starts moaning, "Help! Help! Help!" Felicia dashes into the room and asks whatever is wrong? Camera switches to St Lucia, Cam and Matt in the HOH room, snacking and smacking away on something. They're talking about Cirie and Felicia, how Cirie may cast a sympathy vote like she did for Izzy and Jared.

Back in the hospital room, Bowie is sliding out from under her crepe spider web. Blue says this is the most entertainment she's seen all day. Felicia comes in said that will be on live today (meaning the Wednesday night episode that is now the Tuesday night episode). But we might see it tomorrow! I guess Bowie just has three party hats on her head, not a Jughead hat.

Meme did the crepe paper. Blue did some other things but I couldn't understand her. They sound bored and tired. Well, Bowie has a little energy. She's now on the unused gurney bed.

29 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

What's interesting about Cirie is that she's back to a comfortable enough position that she likely doesn't have to win HOH,

But she really, really wants to, or so she keeps saying. She wants a letter from Honey, and she wants to see pictures of her family. I’ve said it before, but I want this to happen in the hopes that production will slip in a picture of Jared (even in a group shot) and we can see if anyone notices. If it’s a younger picture, they might see it but not recognize him, and that would be even more hilarious.

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

I saw this on twitter. Their whole conversation is gross, even if they were joking.

I honestly don't think this is horrible. First of all, they are joking. But even if they're not like I literally don't see what's so horrible about it lol.

The fact that no one (outside of Felicia but she's most likely gone) is targeting Cam next week is just a level of stupid I didn't think anyone could reach, even knowing how terrible all of these people are at the game.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I honestly don't think this is horrible. First of all, they are joking. But even if they're not like I literally don't see what's so horrible about it lol.

The fact that no one (outside of Felicia but she's most likely gone) is targeting Cam next week is just a level of stupid I didn't think anyone could reach, even knowing how terrible all of these people are at the game.

Yeah Jag sounds like he is joking. Plus Felicia was bragging on the feeds a couple of weeks ago about how much Cirie and her cook which has caused the grocery bills to be higher this season lol. 

• Like 3

I have seen Felicia and Blue cook tons. Like that's just a fact. Hell, Blue used to make Jared breakfast every single morning. Felicia used to (she may still, I haven't kept up with the feeds) make dinner nearly every single night. Being the person that cooks is actually a common/legit strategy lol.

• Like 4

Yeah I don't think that convo was really bad, providing food is good strategy Nicole did it in S2 and everybody really didn't like her so it helped a lot, Richard Hatch and many others did it when it mattered on Survivor there is no hunting in BB so being a good cook in the house is an advantage to exploit. I think America also planned to use cooking as a strategy but Felicia/Blue got there first, I'm not sure why she hasn't shown she can cook in the game and in the kitchen. Plus it's actually a nice way to occupy the yards and yards of time to kill.

• Like 5

Ugh they are back on the Meme out thing. Cory my guy why are actively making things so hard for yourself. BUT I still don't buy any decision made before 24 hours out, between midnight- 2am BB time maybe but otherwise now is still too early I think.

They are convinced Blue is working with Meme and they want her to only have the Bros.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1