Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Oh gosh, I just scared myself. I just got off the phone with the Help Desk, all is quiet (I'm alone here) and I hear noise that sounds like breathing. It sounds like it's coming from behind me. !!!!! But it is just someone sleeping in the hospital room. I can't believe freaked myself out like that.

BTDT 😁

7 hours ago, Shrek said:

I too thought that Bowie J threw the wall comp but she wasn't the only one, it's like nobody else wanted to be HOH and have to make decisions. 

How pathetic!!! A race to the bottom for sure. And yes, BJ did throw it. 

I’ll be honest, even though I dislike Cam I wish he could stay a little longer. He stepped up to play when no one else dared, and he’s shown a compassionate, honorable side recently that would have me rooting for him if I didn’t know about his other, more hateable qualities. I think he deserves to stay over people like Jared (obnoxious), Jag (clueless), Matt (sweet dumdum) or Bowie (not even trying). But against Botswana? It’s not even close. I sadly e-vote to evict Cameron.

• Like 17
  • Applause 2
29 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I’ll be honest, even though I dislike Cam I wish he could stay a little longer. He stepped up to play when no one else dared, and he’s shown a compassionate, honorable side recently that would have me rooting for him if I didn’t know about his other, more hateable qualities. I think he deserves to stay over people like Jared (obnoxious), Jag (clueless), Matt (sweet dumdum) or Bowie (not even trying). But against Botswana? It’s not even close. I sadly e-vote to evict Cameron.

Yeah, I hated Cameron early on. But he stepped up and played the game, kept everyone guessing. Other HoHs did Cirie's bidding, essentially handing over the HoH to her. Cameron changed the direction of the game by questioning why she got to be in charge.   Cameron doesn't seem to have any friends in the house. He shook things up so nobody trusts him, but nobody knows who to trust. I wish he would be around longer because he made the show fun to watch.

Everyone accepts that Cirie and Jared are solid with each other, even though nobody else has been able to have one person they're consistently loyal to. AND THEY CANT FIGURE IT OUT.

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Like 8

Cirie is working hard on Bowie, trying to regain her trust. Which shouldn’t be hard. Bowie may still be stinging from recent events, but she has no interest in working with the young ‘uns. Although she’s closest in age to them, right? She and Blue practically graduated high school together.

Meanwhile, the bathroom brain trust is talking about TV. Matt wants to know what “sitcom” means. “Sit-down comedy”, Cam explains helpfully. “Not stand-up comedy, sit-down.”

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 17

Bowie goes to join the bathroom gang, while Cirie heads upstairs to confer with Baby Idiot. She tells him that Cory was the 4th competitor in the secret comp, something she just learned from Matt.BI is not happy to hear this. He will have to watch Matt closer.

Cirie really wants to win next HoH. She is concerned about Jag and Botswana, but not Bowie. She knows Jag has been working hard to get Meme. 

She praises BI for how he dealt with Bowie earlier: he didn’t promise anything, he just suggested they look out for each other. Good boy! 🐶

She doesn’t trust Felicia. She talks too much, reveals too much. But doesn’t take responsibility for her actions. 

Can she trust Blue? BI says yes. He needs them to get close. He says Blue will respond to game talk, more than personal talk. 

Cirie says Meme needs a taste of the block. 

Camera switch to Meme and Felicia: They see that Cirie is working on pulling Bowie in. They (Cirie and Jared) know they’re in trouble.

Back to Cirie and Head of Idiots: She really wants to backdoor Jag. He thinks she should first nom him with either Cory or Botswana, to divert suspicion. She doesn’t want to risk putting him up, though. (RISK IT!)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Cirie with Matt and Jag: She is really manifesting an HoH win. She wants it, she needs it, she feels like it’s her time. She assures both of them that, when it happens, they will never go up. Ever. 

She is seriously going on and on about how much she wants the win— she wants to know how it feels, she wants people to think she’s capable and be proud of her. She did the same thing with Bowie. She knows Jared is in trouble, so I think she’s hoping to convince everyone that winning HoH means the world to her, so they will just roll over and let her have it. Except they’re not Izzy. But they are stupid, so who knows.

If Cirie wins HoH, I am manifesting a family photo that (oops!) accidentally includes Jared. I wonder if anyone would even notice.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 5
  • LOL 11

Jag tells Cory and Botswana about Cirie’s HoH dreams. He thinks she is making a big deal about wanting it so everyone will roll over and let her have it.  AND OH MY GOD I’M ON THE SAME WAVELENGTH AS JAG and I don’t know how to feel about that but it doesn’t seem good.

Cory has a different take on it. He thinks there’s no chance in hell that Cirie can win an HoH comp and she knows it, but she wants everyone to think she is working for them and wouldn’t have put them up if she had won.

Hmmm. Is Jag smarter than Cory? He doesn’t think so, because he quickly folds and decides Cory must be right.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5

Nice, friendly conversation between Matt and Meme. Both came into the game wanting to play as openly and honestly as they could. Both knew they would be lied to, but were unprepared for bad the betrayals would feel. Meme doesn’t like to lie because remembering what lie was told to who, and keeping the lies going, is exhausting.

Matt came into the game for the challenge. He knew there would be whispering, and that it would be hard to keep up with, but he wanted to see if he could do it.

They are expecting a DE soon. Meme thinks it will result in 1st eliminated going home, and 2nd eliminated becoming first member of the jury. (Does she have it right? I’m too tired to count hamsters.) Neither think there will be a battle back because that would prolong things too much, and there isn’t enough time. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

They are expecting a DE soon. Meme thinks it will result in 1st eliminated going home, and 2nd eliminated becoming first member of the jury. (Does she have it right? I’m too tired to count hamsters.)

Based on what Julie said at the close of Thursday’s episode, Meme is one off; both DE evictees will go home, and Jury will start with the first evictee after the DE.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Right--the only reason Cameron even realized what was happening in the house  is because America told him. And then told him again when he didn't believe her, and then one more time for good measure when he was still blinking a lot in disbelief. 

And also, Cameron gives me the creeps. I never want any of the women to have to be in a position of being alone with him in jury house. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 2

Good morning!  The sleeping feeds are dull this morning. All cameras are on the Have Not room where some of our friends are sleeping. Cameras 1 and 3 show Matt dozing away on the swing bed. Cameras 2 and 4 show an empty cheese slice bed with a duvet and clothing on top of it. In the distance you see Matt in the swing bed. No view of the hot dog bed or the doggie bed.

The only smart player in this house is Mecole. Having said that, I like Cameron. He realizes his mistakes and shows regret. I also like Felicia. I can't stand Jared. Cirie made a big error coming on BB. She did damage to her Survivor image. If other former Survivor players were also on that would be a different story. But she was there to protect her son and walk him to the finish line. I really hope that does not happen. But I am usually angry on finale night, so I expect the expected. ETA: I like Matt. 

Edited by LoveLeigh
  • Like 9

I kind of like Cameron, too. He was the first HOH to take a shot at the Fields duo by putting their strongest allies on the block. He also is a different personality type from the others and I like having that contrast in the house. However, I don't like him so much that I want St Vincent and the Grenadines to go home. 

Jag has developed into a cunning player, more deceptive than I thought he'd be. He gets that wide-eyed innocent, puzzled look on his face during conversations which makes people think he can barely follow what's going on. But he's way more aware and attentive than people can think.

Right now I'm liking Felicia as the winner. She's carrying herself along in the house, not being in the least bit fearful of her position as an older player, like some older players have done. Her strategy of just being herself is working just fine.

Cameras 3 and 4 are showing a different bedroom now - the scramble room. All the beds I can see look empty - the two closest to the hallway are. I think St Vincent and the Grenadines is in hers. Then the camera switches back to Matt in the Have Not room.

• Like 4

Wakeup call!

By the way, to those of you who are bowing out of feeds this week because of Jared's win - It's been OK. Jared has not been prominent in the feeds. People are more focused on the next HOH and who will leave the house during that HOH's reign. Of course something might blow up today or tomorrow but I think the consensus is that Cameron will go home this week.

• Like 3

Feeds are back and everyone's up. Matt is talking to Cory in the bathroom, who is walking around brushing his teeth wearing a lone gray sweater. In the meantime, Cirie and Felicia are chatting in the comic room. There's someone wearing a hat and sunglasses lying in the yellow bed who looks like Izzy! I think it's Cameron, but the camera angle and the hat doesn't let you see - no, it's Bowie!! I forgot about her. I forget about her a lot when I count who's left and thinking there has to be one more, who is it?

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 2

Matt, Jag and Felicia are speculating on what the HOH comp is. Must be a big one! Little do they know, there are two HOH comps tomorrow!

Cameron sits alone at the round table with his coffee. No one is talking to him. It's like he's shunned, except I think people feel awkward.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Nashville said:

Based on what Julie said at the close of Thursday’s episode, Meme is one off; both DE evictees will go home, and Jury will start with the first evictee after the DE.

OK, so Meme is one week off on her DE timeline, just like the rest of them. I was kind of hoping she would outsmart Encyclopedia Cory on this one. There will be a lot of shocked little hamster faces this Thursday.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
13 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

OK, so Meme is one week off on her DE timeline, just like the rest of them. I was kind of hoping she would outsmart Encyclopedia Cory on this one. There will be a lot of shocked little hamster faces this Thursday.

Actually… given the current sway of BB history, Julie’s comment about the Jury being two people shorter than in recent seasons should’ve been a great big freakin’ flying red flag to the HGs; in the last decade or so, there’s always been a DE right before the start of Jury.

I can’t fault Meme too much for her miscalculation, though, considering I made the exact same mistake - thinking Jury started in the middle of a DE split - myself a couple or so years ago…. 😁

• Like 1

Regarding Cirie going on Big Brother, the players imo found themselves in an impossible situation; from one side they knew that Cirie is a strong player and should be eliminated asap, from the other side they knew that the audience would hate them if they did exactly that, so they were stuck with working with her and hoping that someone else will care less about their reputation and an angry twitter and get rid of her.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

A lot of small groups chattering, not much game talk, as Meme and St Vincent and the Grenadines cook some breakfast. Cameron, Felicia and Cirie are talking about gas stations. Meme is there, too. Earlier I was annoyed when Meme was talking about working at Sonic in high school and one evening the manager asked her to clean the bathrooms . . . Camera switches to another room. In want to know what happened!

The conversation switches to pies. Felicia prefers sweet potato to pumpkin. In the kitchen Blue and St Vincent are cooking, with Jag standing around, maybe helping. 

The living room conversation now is about food, Lawry's seasoning salt, grits, collard greens, etc.

It's the 50th day! Felicia wants to celebrates! They need collard greens, turkey necks, livers and gizzards, cream of chicken soup.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well… in about a half hour, I’m getting into a car and heading to LTL for about five days, so y’all won’t be hearing much of me for the next few. When I get to the hotel in the evenings, I’ll try to keep the summary updated.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Felicia thinks that all the construction in the back yard is for splitting the house last  year, with one group outside and one group inside. Meme says this will be the scrambleverse. I didn't even know Jared was in the living room with the others. He pipes up. Now they're discussing which challenges went with what universes. 

Jared forgot to bring a pick along. He didn't plan on having it grow this long. Cameron brought one but Reilly kept it. 

St Vincent and the Grenadines made tortillas.

Now they're all eating - it looks good!

• LOL 2

St Vincent and the Grenadines and Meme are talking in the bathroom. St Vincent is feeling worried about possibly being voted out tomorrow. Everyone tells her it's up in the air right now. Blue has the one curler on her forehead.

Jared is holding court up in HOH. When the camera switched on him for a couple of minutes, he was saying Cory really messed up last week. I suppose I better check on him to see what garbage he is spewing.

In with Jared are Felicia, Jag and Matt. Felicia gets around in the house. They're talking about Bowie, who said she didn't want to win HOH because you just stay in that room all day. Jared says Bowie will just renom this week's nominations if she wins HOH. It will be the easiest thing for. He says Bowie doesn't know where people stand.

Jag says he isn't worried about her because she will do what the majority of people tell her to do. Jared says everyone has to be on the same page. Matt, FElicia and Jag: yes, uh huh, mm hmm. 

• Like 1

Jared says he feels confident going into next week! His bravado is awe-inspiring! He's pumped up with his willing acolytes around him. Now some diss on Cameron. Jared is so past Cameron. It's Jared's world now.

Felicia says when Cameron gave Matt the key lime pie, she took her tooth out of her mouth (must be a bridge). What threw Jared is when Cameron pied Jag.

Camera switches to the bathroom.

Blue said Jared's already packed up his stuff in the HOH room. He's an early packer. She said she just unpacked yesterday and she'll be packing up her stuff during lockdown in the HOH room tomorrow.

Jared and crew are talking about Bowie on the wall, how well she was doing. Jared thinks Thursday will be a double eviction. They talk like Cameron going home this week is a given. Felicia says she thinks it will be a split house, starting on Thursday, with one from each going home on the following Thursday. Jared laughs about being in a group with Cory and St Vincent and the Grenadines.

I hope Jag is just pretending to be going along with Jared's plans. If he is, he is a good faker. I think Matt fell asleep. He is not looking at anybody so this conversation will be over his head. Now Jared and Felicia are speculating on how people will be picked for the two different groups in a split house. Jared is assuming that he and Cory will be the HOH for each group.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

For a guy who has been fairly aggressive so far, Cam has mostly just accepted his fate this week. It's very odd. 

Too bad this isn't Survivor,  where he could pull out a hidden immunity idol at the last minute.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I was a little worried earlier that Felicia, Jag and Matt really were going with what Jared was saying. But no worries! Jared went downstairs and Felicia, Jag and Matt stayed in the HOH room. They definitely are not going along with Jared's plans. Mostly talking about how Cirie is the one behind all the lies. Matt is telling Felicia how Jared was still trying to get Felicia evicted after the big fight in the Have Not room.  Jared asked Matt who he was voting for and Matt said he wanted Mama Fee to stay. Then Jared started counting votes for evicting Felicia and votes for evicting Izzy, seeing if there were enough to get Felicia evicted.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
36 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

For a guy who has been fairly aggressive so far, Cam has mostly just accepted his fate this week. It's very odd. 

Last night, a few of the HGs were also surprised that Cam hasn’t really been talking to anyone, but were expecting him to start making a push today. He must be holed up somewhere, working up a secret plan to implement at the last minute. Has anyone noticed if the Skittles are missing?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

In the bathroom, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Felicia and Meme are speculating a split house on Thursday. It will have a twist! 

Perhaps tomorrow will be a combo. Double elimination, as we've been told, but maybe the split house will start at the end of the second elimination. After all, it will be Scrambleverse! What could be more scrambly than a double elimination and a split house?

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Perhaps tomorrow will be combo. Double elimination, as we've been told, but maybe the split house will start at the end of the second elimination. After all, it will be Scrambleverse! What could be more scrambly than a double elimination and a split house?

The DE is scaryverse and Julie said there will be a twist at the end that scares the HG. Split house could work for that but I still think it will be a battle back between the DE evictees. Watch me get my wish of Cameron and Jared going in the DE but then there's a fucking battle back and one goes right back in. Welcome to Big Brother!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
33 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The DE is scaryverse and Julie said there will be a twist at the end that scares the HG

Nether Gordon or bust 

51 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Too bad this isn't Survivor,  where he could pull out a hidden immunity idol at the last minute.

On BB you can only play a HII if Cirie says you can (looking at you Matt)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

They got some sort of "transmission" from the Scaryverse about tomorrow that sounds like it was a message with letters missing. People seem to be thinking it's a battleback and something about zombies. 

There's no way they fit a DE and a battleback for the DE evictees in one episode so I'm not sure how those logistics would work. 

Cory is so sure that it's not a double. This is the kind of thing where his belief that he knows this game best hurts him. America was suggesting it could be, and he told her very assuredly it won't be.

America and Blue are having a chat about getting to the end together because their respective men are bigger targets. 

ETA: America is going to get so much hate for this conversation, but she has emphasized at least three times to Blue that Cory is playing for himself, and she's right. He literally confirmed that to the camera last night. She gets to play for herself too. In fact, they both SHOULD. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

A lot of small groups chattering, not much game talk, as Meme and St Vincent and the Grenadines cook some breakfast. Cameron, Felicia and Cirie are talking about gas stations. Meme is there, too. Earlier I was annoyed when Meme was talking about working at Sonic in high school and one evening the manager asked her to clean the bathrooms . . . Camera switches to another room. In want to know what happened!

The conversation switches to pies. Felicia prefers sweet potato to pumpkin. In the kitchen Blue and St Vincent are cooking, with Jag standing around, maybe helping. 

The living room conversation now is about food, Lawry's seasoning salt, grits, collard greens, etc.

It's the 50th day! Felicia wants to celebrates! They need collard greens, turkey necks, livers and gizzards, cream of chicken soup.

I would starve.

• LOL 1

I thought Jared was horrible to Blue in the episode. I'm glad she thought so, too, and is putting her game above his. I hope I'm watching feeds when things blow up between them. If Jared makes it past next week, that is.

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

Well… in about a half hour, I’m getting into a car and heading to LTL for about five days, so y’all won’t be hearing much of me for the next few. When I get to the hotel in the evenings, I’ll try to keep the summary updated.

Such a cool grandpa!

For my part, I'm off to Palo Alto tomorrow for a mini-reunion. This has been in the works for months and the friends involved haven't seen each other for 15, 25 years. Imagine my pain when Julie revealed that this week would be a DE! Of all the nights. I keep thinking, well, I've seen all of these people individually within the last several years, so they don't really need me, right? They can still get together, I'll just stay home and watch BB with internet strangers...

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7

Nah I don't think America will get hate for looking out for her own game. I don't know if I totally believe either Blue or America about tossing their show mance ally, but Blue would be a great final two for America, not so much likewise which is why she can't trust her.

There will be a lot of shocked little hamster faces this Thursday.

Yeah I can't believe Jared has this figured and Cory doesn't, but Jared would be more anxious about the possibility so it's wise to plan for it and yet he doesn't seem to be, as he extracted nothing from Matt/Jag/Cam prior to noms and Veto. The lack of deals this year as been stunning, you can never 100% trust the deals, but that people do seem to honor at least often as they don't so still a good idea to make them.

I gotta say I know we know about Jared so its difficult to blame the other hammies for not twigging but this last episode his face was so much Cirie's face that I can't believe no one not even Meme and Felicia have speculated on why they are so tightly allied. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1