Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

That spray sound - Red jumps and almost loses his control. I bet that spraying noise is to make them pee. Red now has his right hand on the button and left hand somewhere. He is still squatting. Matt is squatting again, too. Meme's squatting, too. I think people squat because if they do go, it's less likely to be heard when they're squatting than if they're standing up.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

Who is at the top of the screen? Because that person is a mannequin. I thought it was Meme.

It is Meme, she's been pretty solid since the start. I think she only stretched once.

However, that could be her downfall, if she doesn't allow herself to move a bit every so often.

1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

Who is at the top of the screen? Because that person is a mannequin. I thought it was Meme.

That's Blue, standing there so still with her left foot pointed forward, head bowed.

No! That's Mecole! Blue is where I thought Mecole was. You can see the streaks in her hair. Position about 4:00. Or else night vision is making Mecole's hair look streaked.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I want to be in Izzy's. Whatever is going on in her head, it sounds awesome. Girl is jamming so hard right now.

You should check out some of her flute videos that are circling Twitter. She’s pretty amazing. And my dog has always been obsessed with flute sounds, so finding them was a double win for me.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

WTF is Izzy doing?

Yeah, I want some of whatever she's imbibing.  It's like some kind of dance/performance routine that she's running in her head.  Looks absolutely nuts in silence.

• Like 1

Someone check the floor beneath Red. I’m not sure he’s still conscious.

Izzy is going to wear herself out with all the dancing. This isn’t a Depression-era dance marathon, Izzy. You are allowed to stand still.

Everytime Jag squats I watch for an egg to come out.  Seriously, why is he still in that costume?

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 3

The snakes are the scaryverse.

The jiggling pee prevention action is the Humiliverse.

The comicverse is watching everyone jiggling.

The scramble verse is Jag in the chicken suit!

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

And what the hell with the random snakes?

Snakes scare the shit out of me, but if I was in that room it wouldn't make a bit of difference.  They are contained, not close to me, and not doing anything.  Cake walk.  I don't think that was production's intention, LOL.

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Damn, this shit is boring. And what the hell with the random snakes?

snake-its-a-snake.gif

I'm so glad we're both here for this. See you in the morning when we both wake up to find the comp still going again?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Red is back up. Bowie has traded in her speed skates for a booty dance. Jag is still pondering what he’s doing with his life. Meme is still a statue. 30 Helens is now on her 4th glass of wine. It’s a lovely night.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Cameron story. Everyone find something else to do for fifteen minutes - he'll just be getting to the climax around then

Or someone else will drop. Maybe that’s his strategy…

Edited by HelpMeRondah
  • Like 1