Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I'm listening to that, too. 

Izzy, talking about the plot, "We tell America last!" and I think, why are we last? We already know because we're watching the feeds! Then, oh year, Vatican City.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
52 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Izzy, Bowie and Jag (?) I think are talking, and they are now saying "Right?" at the end of their sentences.

NOOOO! They better be doing this ironically. (And short term.)

38 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Huh! Hisam ran for public office in Seattle! I guess he lost because he is here on BB.

“Vote for me, right? I’ll cut your taxes, right? And reduce crime, right?”

People in Seattle clearly HATE integrity.

• LOL 17

In the words of Cory: wtf! Surely by tomorrow, this save Hisam plan will be dead, right? They want VC’s vote to flip. If they wanted America’s (ours), would Hisam be staying or leaving? If H somehow manages to flip this vote, he should just be handed the win because he’d deserve it. He can line the idiots all up and fire one at a time. This feels like Dan’s funeral 2.0.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3

Are they getting more serious about this plan to keep Hisam?  Haven't watched all day, and now Izzy and Cory are in HOH having a seemingly serious conversation about keeping Hisam and how that works for the next HOH comp and the following week.  Now they want to talk to Cirie about it.  

Cory by himself saying he hates this idea of the 6.  Is Hisam supposed to be the 7th in s new alliance of 6?

Meme's head is going to explode once someone tells her about Justice for Hisam.  

They don't know that tomorrow's HOH is going to be the pressure cooker, but I have heard them speculate it might be an endurance.  Hisam might have trouble with wall challenge, but I can't imagine him EVER giving up in the pressure cooker.  

• Like 2

East Timor and Matt talked about whatever alliance they are in as of this evening.  At this hour.  Matt said that it takes a lot of energy for him to listen when multiple people are talking or during the whispering that increases when the backyard is closed.   That is why sometimes he just sits quietly.   ET said she would talk to the others who are working with them to take more care making sure that Matt understands.  

They are both happy that tonight is the last night in the HN room. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

OMG, I just looked up The Pressure Cooker comp.  I still hate Jennifer Vasquez.  

I can't tell if they're serious about Save Hisam, or they're just bored tonight and there's nothing better to do.  

Meme is back in the fold?  She was a snake and untrustworthy a couple nights ago.  

Jared is saying Jag or Blue need to go next.  I doubt he's telling Blue that when they're having their annoying cuddle sessions.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Cory gets my win of the day with his rant and single handedly fighting against Justice for Hisam. I had to post his rant for those that missed it. (Transcribed by another viewer)

Cory to the cameras when he 1st heard about the flip: What the F**** .. why why why why why why.. it doesn’t make sense man.. why do I have to be advocating for Hisam to go. You just f***ing betrayed him what the F***. Everyone should be voting Hisam out. 

Cory to himself after talking some sense to Izzy: I’m actually trying to help her. I’m actually trying to help her she doesn’t see how f***ing stupid this Idea is.. Granted it’s very stupid for me too what am I supposed to do? I have to clue in America.. I’m not going to be a f***ing loser. Dude this final 6 now with MEME What the f*** does that do for me. At least it would be a defined f**ing group. It’s a useless f***ing group at the same time.. I HATE THIS F****ing idea so much.

He dishes out Fucks like Hisam does Rights. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6

What the hell are they pumping into this house? These people are absolutely cracked! It should be an easy week, but they’re all paranoid and spiraling. It’s WEEK THREE!!!! They’re going to exhaust themselves before jury. Each time that I get bored and want to check out of the season, they come up with some stupid scheme that lasts an hour, but changes the house dynamics again. The entire house is aligned in some form, AND THEY FREAKING KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER!!!!!, but they’re just constantly shuffling around whom they trust more. It’s so damn exhausting & entertaining at the same time.

I’m just here for the messiness & chaos.

Edited by HelpMeRondah
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4

Jag is talking to Felicia like he is in an alliance with her.  Is this the alliance that includes Matt that was talked about the other day?  I know Jag isn't in the alliance of 6 that Cory was ranting about earlier.  I'm losing track of all of the alliances.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

Yeah we need a new alliance map. The one from last week has probably 10 more new ones added to it. I know in the past week there was the middle man, the legends 25, the debt collectors, the true 6, the 7 deadly sins that I’m aware of. Don’t ask me who’s in them. 

• LOL 5

Really fart shake, booh and flirtmance! I did hear and forgot let’s make it happen, beardmance and family style. 

Pressure cooker is tomorrow. Julie told us last Thursday and the announcer repeated it Sunday and today.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

So Izzy realizes they don't have the numbers to keep Hisam. 

Only because it's about that time for them to flip-flop again.  If they really wanted to keep him they could rally the numbers to pull it off.  Cirie, Izzy, Jared, Meme and Cory make 5, and they'd only have to convince one more person to keep him.  It wouldn't be that difficult.  

3 hours ago, Thalia said:

Hisam might have trouble with wall challenge, but I can't imagine him EVER giving up in the pressure cooker.  

He can just stand there and talk nonstop, and one by one the others will say “enough” and walk out. I don’t think it will take that long.

1 hour ago, HelpMeRondah said:

It should be an easy week, but they’re all paranoid and spiraling. It’s WEEK THREE!!!!

And this is why I love this year’s feeds. The game itself is bullshit, rigged, and stupid, but the people! It’s like 13 Frenchies in a blender.

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

They are doing the Pressure Cooker the week I go on vacation with several friends who are absolutely lovely but who would not understand my obsession with the Pressure Cooker?? Are you fucking kidding me?? And @Callaphera is MIA, and has been my go to in also wanting this comp for years?? And the fact that everyone thinks they’re in an alliance with 8 other people so no one is going to go hard enough for me to log in the next morning to watch the end?? It goes to show, you can never have nice things, especially ones you wish for.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 4
  • Sad 3
12 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

And this is why I love this year’s feeds. The game itself is bullshit, rigged, and stupid, but the people! It’s like 13 Frenchies in a blender.

Over on the episode thread, a few people were saying that these were boring houseguests.  I wanted to say not if you watch the feeds.  These houseguests are wack!  I know that is not the point of BB, it is the three weekly episodes.  But for a group of basically nice people (even Hisam the Just isn't just flat out horrible) this has already been a crazy summer. 

7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

They are doing the Pressure Cooker the week I go on vacation with several friends who are absolutely lovely but who would not understand my obsession with the Pressure Cooker??

Enjoy your trip!  And thank goodness for cell phone technology. 

Edited by Thalia

Pressure Cooker being tomorrow is making me wish they were keeping Hisam.  It would add some serious tension to that comp with him desperately wanting to win, and no one really knowing if they can trust him or not.  If Hiram goes tomorrow, the stakes feel they won't be as high as they were for BB6.  Unless I'm missing something.  

Is HIsam in the gym or keeping to himself in the Scary room?  I've only seen him for a few minutes eating what looked like pizza.  He's not interacting much with the rest of them for what might be last night in the house.

Cory is proposing a F2 deal with America.  He says they're going to spend a lot of time together in the house, and people are going to suspect them working together, regardless.  America agrees to work with Cory.  Cory thinks that Cirie/Izzy/Felicia don't tell him things because they think he will tell America and she will tell Jag.  They also discuss how Red told Jag to his face that he would put him (Jag) on the block if he is HOH.  Jag doesn't want to work with Red/Cam anymore.  Cory says that he thinks Jared isn't loyal to the younger hamsters.  America says that Blue and Jag believe Jared is totally loyal to them even though she has tried to explain to them that he isn't.  

Once again, America agrees to work with Cory.  Cory wants a fist bump to seal the deal but then he tries to hug her.  She says NO! it has to be a fist bump but then she hugs him.  Cory says he will only be loyal to her.  They both smile ear to ear.

America went to Comics room to talk Cirie/Izzy/Felicia.  Felicia explains to America that some people thinks she's flakey, and if they bring her into their group and feel like she's being flakey they'll send her home first.  America says that she isn't working with Cam because he doesn't talk game with her, and she doesn't feel particularly close to Blue either.  

They're still talking but I'm going to bed.  This alliance probably won't last any longer than any of the others do.

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Like 1

Izzy, Cirie and Felicia recruiting Bolivia in the way only three Godmothers can: “We want to work with you, but people think you’re flaky. If you start acting flaky, you will be first to be cut.” It’s a deal Bolivia cannot refuse. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Cirie, Felicia and Izzy counting their alliances: there is the Real 7, the Fake 7, the 6, and…? I don’t know how they keep them all straight, because I can’t. The only thing I’m relatively confident of is that Red, Cameron and Blue are “fake” members.

5 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

You're nicer than me.  I was about to call them The Wicked Stepmothers but thought I should mind my manners.  

Oh, my use of “godmother” wasn’t meant to be nice. They’re like mafia Dons. (Donnas?) Totally ruthless and egotistical enough to say it to your face. The hubris is beginning to choke. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3

Saint Lucia is telling Cory about the conversation with the three scary godmothers, including that if she flakes, she's the first one out. Cory said that the plan up until an hour or so ago was that he and Saint Lucia would be brought in together, and clearly that didn't happen, because they already told just her by herself. He thought it would be okay even if they were #6 and #7 in that group, because the group is okay. 

They argued for a bit about whether "the six" is even a thing; Saint Lucia said that "Blue doesn't even know she's on Big Brother." 

Cory said that he's been nervous to share too much with Saint Lucia because he was afraid she'd go tell Jag. She protests that she told him days ago, on the hammock, that she was committed to him. Then she said "Oh, you cut me off," which I can believe because he's cut her off 6-7 times just while I've been listening to this conversation. He scoffs "Oh, you were about to get vulnerable," but she has a point. He doesn't listen to her. 

• Like 1

Felicia is still talking to Hisam? He so happy for her council. He’s working on himself, to be the best Hisam he can be. He’s in the middle of packing his things, but at the same time he’s learning and growing. 

Felicia says she’s going to get his sweatshirt, but he tells her to keep it. She’s family. This is the Hisam she likes. ((Score! Free sweatshirt!) They hug. 

More fake happy talk about family and memories, than Felicia leaves. Hisam turns back to his packing and sighs.

Jared is offended that BB told him to stop wasting water. Bowie is shocked. Felicia understands— she got yelled at for letting the water run long enough to warm up. She can’t brush her teeth in cold water!

You’re living in a desert, people. Pull your heads out of the sand.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 8

Bye Bye Bitches + Hisam are in the comics room, laughing like the best of friends. They have reached that stage of cackling where nobody can breathe and nothing they say makes sense. If they only had a bottle of wine and a friendship bracelet kit, Hisam would be staying tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Have Not feast in the kitchen, while Izzy and Cirie chat in the HoH room. They hope Hisam doesn’t come in, because they don’t want to talk to him anymore.

They are very proud of themselves for keeping the back-and-forth waffling to themselves this week. They have learned from last week’s embarrassing flip flopping. But they have finally decided: Hisam is out. 

For now.

• Like 3

Cory telling Bolivia: Earlier tonight, the plan was to keep Hisam. They were going to weaponize him to take out Cameron, etc. on their behalf. But then Cory came in and told them this is stupid. You just backdoored him! That’s when they came to their senses and went with a new plan: evict Hisam, recruit Bolivia.

Bolivia: “Really? Well, I don’t feel so good about this anymore.”

Cory reassures her it’s really great. And he’s not lying to her “any more”. (He actually said that.) She is still concerned, she doesn’t appreciate all the half truths Cory apparently told her earlier today, but she pretends to be fine with it.

I’m liking Bolivia more and more.

• Like 1

Cory soliloquy:

He has been playing messy, but he’s working it out. He made a mistake in telling Bolivia about Hisam. Now she knows he’s been lying to her. He really needs Bolivia, he really likes her. He needs to fix things with her.

He can’t believe they were actually thinking about keeping Hisam. But he really wants to work with them, except maybe Felicia. He doesn’t care about her either way. He needs to keep Cameron in the house. He also needs to keep Jag. The Unreliables alliance could work out very well for him. Bowie, Blue, Red, Matt- these are the ones who won’t help him. Keeping Jag and Cam will help him, even though he doesn’t really trust Cam.

He’s looking at Jared for a F2, and keeping Bolivia until near the end. He can’t believe he fucked it up so bad with her. He doesn’t know why she trusts him, knowing he’s told so many half truths. But she doesn’t really have anyone else.

Hes going to focus on the positive: today was a net gain. It will all work out. He’s finally in the majority alliance, and Bolivia is there with him. It’s not exactly the comp beast alliance, but at least it’s not Blue. He’s bad at the game, but she’s terrible. 

Matt comes in with a bowl of cereal, and time for self reflection is over.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Wait, wait, wait... do we know for certain they're doing the Pressure Cooker or is it just speculation?

Part of the Chenbot’s closing remarks last Thursday included a comment about the return of the Pressure Cooker.

Now, is it 100% the exact same Pressure Cooker comp from years ago?  Possibly, but I doubt it for a couple of reasons:

1. The original Pressure Cooker was beautiful in its simplicity, therefore we already know beyond the shadow of a doubt Production will fuck with it somehow - throw in some new “twist”, yadda yadda - to put their fingerprints on it, to make it “theirs” for this season.  They can’t help themselves, it’s like a compulsion.
  2. Since TPTB will never admit any of their jackoff bullshit is anything less than absolute fucking genius, this “multiverse” circlejerk has to rear its ugly head again at some point in time - and AG will no doubt see this as a stellar opportunity to self-promote once again.

So yeah, we’ll get to see a comp called the Pressure Cooker; we can but hope and pray it bears some resemblance to the original.

• Like 9
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

She can’t brush her teeth in cold water!

Me too Felicia!  I can't stand brushing my teeth in cold water. And it takes some time to warm up, but it's worth it.  

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

With Cory, we're seeing the power of being a White dude who presents as "smart." People will believe you even if you are speaking nonsense. I think Cory has an outside shot of winning this whole thing. 

I think it'll be Cory or Jared. I despise the thought of Jared winning and while I mostly like Cory, unless he actually makes some kind of real move, meh to him winning as well. Another bad winner, welcome to Big Brother!

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, Slider said:

Me too Felicia!  I can't stand brushing my teeth in cold water. And it takes some time to warm up, but it's worth it.  

For me, it feels "wrong" somehow to brush with warm water when I've done it. But as long as the water is clean it probably makes no difference.

10 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

With Cory, we're seeing the power of being a White dude who presents as "smart." People will believe you even if you are speaking nonsense. I think Cory has an outside shot of winning this whole thing. 

I've been thinking for a new days now that he could be the winner. He's inoffensive, usually makes sense and really hasn't gotten on anyone's bad side.

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Can you even IMAGINE telling someone, "I'm telling you the truth NOW" and having them ACCEPT that? 

No. But in my younger doormat days I probably would accept it.

• Like 1

I think it's been tough for anyone to make a real solid connection with America and I'm not sure why. Somehow the dynamics played out to where people didn't think they could trust her, but also she felt like she couldn't trust them and had walls up. I watched the convo with her, Cirie, Felicia and Izzy about joining their alliance For Real For Real and she seemed happy to finally be in an alliance and genuine. But as soon as she left the room they said she was at the bottom and first to be cut. Cory has been trying to get closer with her for days/weeks and it just hasn't happened, and so he lied and didn't give her info because he wasn't sure she was fully with him. Now it's coming back to bite him.

• Like 1

Good morning! All is calm, all is dim in the Big Brother house. Camera 1 shows the comic bedroom. All four beds are shown in this view, plus the fake clock that shows 8:00 am (actually 7:04 BB time). Way on the far end is Izzy, then next to her is Cirie. A gap for the door, then I think it's Red--light hair color and there's a band around his upper left arm which I think I've seen on him before. Then Bowie on the left edge of the screen, partially cut off. The floor is pretty tidy, probably because real adults are in this room. Though I have to say not all real adults are tidy.

Camera 2 shows a closeup of Cirie. And yes, that is Red. I always want to type "Green" right after his name. Fun fact, Red Green was a contestant on Celebrity Big Brother, too! I've toyed with using other colors for Red's and Blue's names but there is the difficulty of feedsters knowing which one I'm talking about when I suddenly start posting about Sea Green and Flesh (memories of the 64 crayon Crayola boxes of my childhood).

Camera 3 shows the scramble hallway bedroom. It's in some disarray with towels draped around, but without access to the washer and limited towel hooks or rods in the bathroom, what are you supposed to do with your towels? It also looks like there is a bag of dirty laundry on the floor. The shoes are very neatly arranged on the floor by the entrance. But then there is a big rolled up pile of dirty laundry looking like the base of a snowman. In the bed closest to the camera is Monaco. On the far side of the shoes and big snowball of laundry is Cory - pretty sure that's him. I can't tell who's in the furthest bed or if anyone's even in it, the covers are so disarranged. There is kind of a long hump, so somebody may be there. The other bed is not visible as it is right under the camera.

Camera 4 shows the mummy-like form of Hisam who was hiding under camera 3. He's wearing a light colored head covering, you can see the strap from his tank top, plus white duvet wrapped all around him. But his foot his moving around, it made me jump to see that movement. At the end of Hisam's bed are a bunch of women's shoes, which makes me think he is in someone else's bed for now. Probably Felicity's or Meme's.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Can you even IMAGINE telling someone, "I'm telling you the truth NOW" and having them ACCEPT that? 

In a game like this? Yes.  

I would compare it to people who started the game on separate alliances because they didn't know everyone all that well but then come together and form a strong duo and create their own alliance further into the game.    

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Slider said:

In a game like this? Yes.  

I would compare it to people who started the game on separate alliances because they didn't know everyone all that well but then come together and form a strong duo and create their own alliance further into the game.    

Yeah, it's fair to note that under certain circumstances, it would be a normal thing to say. Here, though, it doesn't track, as Cory has nominally been on America's "side" this whole time, so for him to tell her, "Okay, now I'm REALLY on your side" is such a strange approach. 

• Like 3