Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I had meetings this morning so just turned on the feeds. Everyone's up!

Cameras 3 and 4 are on the comicverse bedroom (Cirie, Izzy, Mecole, maybe Red). Cirie (in blue robe), Izzy and Bowie are conversing, going over others' suspicious movements. Quick switch to Jag in his unzipped chicken costume, shirt on underneath, talking with Jared.  Jared just said, "I understand it's no secret anymore." At first I thought he meant the mother/son secret but I think it's something to do with Hisam. This conversation is in the scary hospital bedroom. It has neon red flames around the door. Blue is in here, too. Rehashing events from other weeks. Blue's stomach lets out a big gurgle. They think Hisam is spiralling.

Switch to a bedroom and Matt talking. It's the Have Not room. Red and Bowie are with him, too. Talking about Hisam and his campaign. Bowie and Red are talking about how Hisam told them that Matt is his biggest competition and had to go. Matt says, "Me?" When they were in some meeting with Hisam and others (pre-POV ceremony) they had to go around the room and each say who they were voting for for replacement (?). This is a little fuzzy. Everyone said "Matt" except for Red, but I'm pretty sure not meaning it. Hisam said Matt is the biggest threat. Matt says, "ME?"  Red says Hisam spoke condescendingly about Matt. Matt says Jag will be acting paranoid today.

Switch back to Izzy and Cirie in their bedroom. The beds don't look pushed together (assuming Cirie's bed is in the one she's sitting on and has stuff on). There is a lit lamp in between the two beds. Cirie has her hair pulled over her face while she's brushing it. I think they're talking about Reilly, saying nobody trusted her.

Felicia asked "Mr. B" for more batteries.  Cody speculated that the second Felicia says Mr. B that they hit mute because they know she's going to ask for more stuff.  

The voice then said:  "Cool your jets!"  they all laughed and it was pretty funny. 

Cody is the one I think will end up on Amazing Race, particularly if he makes it far.  He is really personable and I hope he will make it far because he's so personable (more than Cirie really) and seems nonthreatening.  

They then started talking about Hisam calling himself "paternalistic."  Felicia:  I'm 53 -- paternalistic!"

Um, Felicia, even that was your plan going in, you've already told the House that you're 63.  No one corrected her.  

• Like 2

The aftermath of Luke saying the N word is fascinating. Only Cory had a normal reaction to it. Hisam was frozen, and then bizarrely tried to claim he never heard it, as if he was going to be somehow blamed for not, like, tackling Luke at the time or something like that. Jared, meanwhile, has some weird internalized stuff going on, and he's distraught over Luke getting kicked out for using a racial slur. And Luke, of course, has a douchey "They're all going to have to pretend to be mad at me" reaction to it all. It's very interesting stuff.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

I come after grabbing lunch to find Hisam making a pitch to Blue based on LGBTQ, right? there's plenty of time to get him out later, right? but Cameron should go right away, right? Felicia feels guitly for what she did to him, right? Week two stuff, right? Who's Pooch, right? Or is it Poo/Jared, right? 

The camera switches briefly to other rooms. Everyone is talking game. Right?

Jared was roped into the Professor's alliance, right? Poo talked to Hisam about who to put up, right? Hisam's been clear about everything, right? Blue says "MmpHmm" faintly. I'm a competitor, I've been strong, right?

Blue lists off Professors: Red, Cirie, Felicia, Izzy, Bowie, Meme, maybe, Jared.

Hisam says the whole comic room is working together, right?

Etc. etc.

Now Blue is saying "right?" when she talks to Hisam.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5

A few minutes ago I listened to part of Taran Armstrong's BB Youtube podcast.  He played a video clip of the conversation between America and Hisam that is the basis of their dispute over the word "leftovers."  

Hisam said that Reilly, et al had formed a group and everyone else in the house was "left over."  

As they said on the podcast, this leaves Hisam with an argument, dammit.  He could, and probably say that while the word "leftovers" is subjective and has a negative* connotation, "left over" is more objective and simply stated a fact.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
6 minutes ago, Thalia said:

A few minutes ago I listened to part of Taran Armstrong's BB Youtube podcast.  He played a video clip of the conversation between America and Hisam that is the basis of their dispute over the word "leftovers."  

Hisam said that Reilly, et al had formed a group and everyone else in the house was "left over."  

As they said on the podcast, this leaves Hisam with an argument, dammit.  He could, and probably say that while the word "leftovers" is subjective and has a negative* connotation, "left over" is more objective and simply stated a fact.  

I see what he's saying buttttt.... an argument is only worth anything if people want to hear it. 

And realistically, it's not the semantics that have him in trouble- it's that calling them 'the leftovers' OR 'what was left over from Reilly's alliance" gives the impression that he was not happy with the group he inadvertently found himself in (true), was willing to abandon them if a better/younger opportunity presented itself (true), and didn't hold any of them or their opinions in medium-to-high regard, not even the Survivor All-Star (true.)   

As Ser Bronn of the Blackwater so eloquently put it, Hisam:  "There's no cure for being a ____." 

• Like 7

Hisam lists all the people one of the women hates: Cameron, Blue, Matt, etc. I don't know who the woman is. Blue is surprised. Hisam says you people (Blue's alliance) have never lied to him, right?

Switch to Jag and Red briefly. Back to Hisam! Right? He's saying Izzy's willing to cut anybody, right? She's the one talking to Hisam about who she hates in the house, right? Hisam will reach out to America (us? no, the house guest) and Jared, right? And have the same talk he's having with Blue. Jared can leave his sunglasses on and take a nap.

I'm falling asleep listening to this, right?

Hisam predicts the house will fracture, right? He can beat everybody.

• LOL 5

Conversation with America in the Have Not room. He's going over past history. All the blame goes to Cam. Cam came to the Professors and said he's tired of babysitting children, so he wants to join Professors. This happens before Kirsten leaves. Button Boy must be tired of listening to this as we switch to Jag and Blue in the bathroom. She's reporting on what Hisam talked about to Jag. 

Back to Hisam and America held hostage on the hot dog. Cam said Reilly's name to Hisam, right?, Before then Hisam had not thought of Reilly at all, right? etc.

Edited to add: I have to chuckle at this serious and persuasive conversation being held between two people sitting on a giant hot dog.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 10

I completely agree that that’s what Hisam meant when he said “leftover” which again is not the pivotal reason he’s on the block and now he’s stuck on that term and won’t budge from it. Maybe they should give their professor a dissertation with a list and a PowerPoint presentation on why he has to go. I bet BB comics will have him as the Professor who gets out the ruler that’s stuck up his butt and starts beating us all up with it, isn’t that a graphic pic?

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 3

Hisam came out of the Have Not room and there is Izzy waiting for him, fuming angry. "Why are you telling lies about me?" she demands. "I've said nothing but the truth," says Hisam.  "Do you want to talk?" asks Hisam. "No!" yells Izzy as she scoots down the stairs.

Now there's Jag, Jared and Blue in the bathroom. Jag keeps on going in and out of his chicken costume. He's halfway in it right now, it's kind of half-mast. OK, Jared zipped up Jag's costume. They discussed some plan about their alliance voting to keep Hisam, but not enough of them to overturn the vote. Then they will act all surprised.

Now they are talking about someone who's following people around, sits intentionally next to Jag, was hanging around Cory. But Cory gave her a hard No. So now she's following others around and bugging them.

• LOL 3

They’re talking about America (not us) sticking to Cory. 

Izzy explaining the difference between her lying (gameplay to keep him comfortable) and Hisam’s lying (over promising everyone an alliance which is sloppy).

• LOL 2

Quick view of the Have Not hallway. You can see the end of the hot dog peeping out the door. America comes along and the camera switches.

Red is relating Hisam's conversations to Cameron who looks a little sad. But he's not really worried.

Now back to the Have Not room where America and Matt are talking.  America says it's been really scrambled (ha! a universe pun) since Reilly left. Matt says he and Jag talked and some of what Hisam said is true and some is false. He is making promises he can't save.

America asks Matt who he would put up next week. He ponders while eating his slop milk. They whisper about Red. He's in a middle alliance with Meme and Izzy. Jared's not. They don't trust Cameron.

Hisam actually told America (again not us coz we know better) that he wanted to save Reilly on his HoH and it was his alliance that wanted her gone! 😱

Edited by dizzyd
  • Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 3

Matt and Cirie talking in the living room. He is in a seven-person alliance with Cirie. She wants to keep it at seven. Matt is on the bottom of another alliance. They can't trust Bowie or Cameron. They don't walk to work with Cameron because he ratted out on everyone.

• Like 1

Izzy and Felicia join Matt and Cirie. They are all up in the Have Not room. Hisam was talking to Matt until 5 in the morning. Using chess symbolism, Hisam said the Professors said Matt was the King, but Hisam really thought Blue was the King and Matt was the Knight. He was saying how powerful the Professors are. Matt just let Hisam do all the talking. Hisam said the Professors tossed him because he's the best player and it wasn't fair that he was blindsided. He wanted to blindside Matt! RIGHT.

Brief colonoscopic interlude.

Hisam was preaching to the non-Professors, promising to save them and boot out the remaining Professors! He will be the pawn. Cirie says Hisam said that he never wanted to work with Matt because Matt beat him. Hisam told Matt that other people said that to him. Hisam promised he will win all the comps to protect the non-Professors. Hisam's really mad at Izzy. She betrayed him! Hisam thought he was Izzy's number one and he never was that to Izzy.

Cirie says what Hisam doesn't realize that the betrayals began with him. Hisam said Cam exposed Reilly and the Professors said Reilly has to go. 

Jag says America is the only one who is considering saving Hisam. Now Jag and Izzy are saying America is avoiding her.

Red walks into HOH in a gray robe. He brushes his beard up over his face, then puts his sunglasses on. Mr.Big: "Red, please remove your hair from the microphone!"  All agree that Hisam is going beserk. He asked Red, "Is there anything I can do to be saved?" (sounds Biblical) No, says Red. Poor Matt, Hisam talked to him for two hours straight in the small hours of the morning.

Whirling colonoscopy.

Sounds like Hisam hasn’t been to sleep at all. At some point his wires are going to short circuit and the others will find him in the back yard, spinning in circles, throwing sparks and bleating “Integrity! Loyalty! Right?” over and over.

His pitch is very desperate, but I actually think it might have worked if not for the secret moleverse that consists of Cirie and Jared. I can see people wanting to use his info to blow up a powerful alliance and thus keep him one more week. (Although I’m not sure how losing Cameron blows up anything.) I also think his repair work with Cirie and Izzy may have worked, if he had left it at that. Once again, Hisam shoots himself in the foot by overplaying. Although I don’t think he can help it… he simply doesn’t have another mode.

All the poop talk above… it sounds so much like what I had to listen to last night. You guys would fit right in.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4

Hisam’s other problem is he won’t let anyone think about what he’s saying. Instead of presenting his case and walking away, he beats them over the head with it, repeating himself over and over. It’s like he can’t stop talking until they AGREE WITH HIM, RIGHT? It’s just too much.

• Like 4

Cory and Hisam are talking in the scramble room. Izzy's going to go in there and sit down. The others dare her, and she does. She walks in and says, "How's it going?" She and Cory talk about pasta. He says the pasta's made and in the fridge. The camera moved to HOH room so fast I couldn't tell if Hisam was in there.

Now the camera moved to the kitchen with Izzy and Cory. I guess Hisam must have split. Cory's doing prep for his pasta. Now Izzy is querying Cory about telling Hisam to talk to Izzy.  Izzy says she's going to sit in every room where Hisam is talking. Ha ha! Cory says he's the only one scared of Hisam's wrath.

So Izzy goes back upstairs. Cameras switch to the bathroom where Cameron is giving Bowie a hair cut. The razor is humming away.

11 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Sounds like Hisam hasn’t been to sleep at all. At some point his wires are going to short circuit and the others will find him in the back yard, spinning in circles, throwing sparks and bleating “Integrity! Loyalty! Right?” over and over.

See, our sheep and lamb poop talk has affected your subconscious.

• LOL 4

Well Izzy's plan was short-lived as she's back in the HOH room with the others. Present are Izzy, Cirie, Matt, Jag, Blue and Red. Blue says Hisam blames Izzy, Cirie and Felicia for everything.  Felicia asks the others, "did you feel like he listened to what you said or if it was just his way?" Red says I didn't feel like Hisam listened to him.

Cirie says Hisam said to her just before they went to bed, "I love still you and can work with you! I want to let you know if you keep me, I will fight for you!" Blue says Hisam promised her that he would be her group's sword! Their knife! etc., etc.

I can see in the Cam 4 thumbnails that Cory and Jared are talking but I'm going to stay with HOH for a while.

• Like 1

Bowie enters the HOH room to show off her haircut and to offer Cameron's haircutting services. Matt says maybe next week. Downstairs Jared admires Bowie's haircut and says he might go to Cameron's Barbershop, called Glam with Cam. He probably cuts his kids' hair.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

I see what he's saying buttttt.... an argument is only worth anything if people want to hear it. 

Right before I read this I thought to myself "oh my GOD shut up who CAAAAAAAAAAAARES" with the whole semantics thing. We all know what you meant, just be quiet already.

• Like 2

Brief camera cut to Matt talking about the past few years, scholarship for swimming, getting into the Olympics. Cameras cut out when he starts talking more about the USA Olympic team. Switch to bathroom where America and Camera were playing a Guess the Movie? game. Then back to HOH where everyone is tired. The backyard is still closed. Must be building the pressure cooker? or maybe there's storm cleanup?

OK, it must be the pressure cooker. They're talking about hearing banging and guessing the crew is building something. Their laundry is outside. Izzy's going to brave the downstairs. Well she can get a haircut. Hisam's hiding out in the scramble room.

Izzy only went as far as the pool table alcove where Jared and Blue are snuggling. Now she's moving on. The camera stays on Blue and Jared. I'd rather see what Izzy's up to but they're keeping that off camera, I suppose, in case something good comes up to show on Thursday. I really can't understand Jared is saying. He's mumbling too much.

11 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Should I just refrain from reporting those conversations? I feel like I'm not being very helpful. I think it might be better to NOT say anything than to speculate. I won't feel bad if anyone agrees with that! 

Nooo! Your posts are awesome! You guys are what makes the feeds fun, RIGHT! The hammies can only do so much but it’s our collective or individual reactions that take them to a more enjoyable level. We’ve already lost @Callaphera and even @peachmangosteen isn’t here much so please don’t stop 🥺

• Like 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Matt just let Hisam do all the talking

Did Matt actually have a choice?  No one else seems to with Hisam.  

Driving around for work today I was thinking about all the convos Hisam had yesterday and realized what it reminded me of -- Jareth from Labyrinth:

Jareth : I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.

Of course he does not have the David Bowie charisma that might make the offer worth considering.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

So Red just blew Hisam off, sorry can’t help you man. Matt patiently listened to Hisam for 2h! He deserves sainthood. Izzy otoh is crying alone for losing it with Hisam earlier and says she needs to do better. Geez!

I hope @Callaphera can join us again, especially since the feeds are better than we thought they'd be at the beginning. 

Once Hisam is gone, who will be the next crazy? My candidate: Izzy. Although I shouldn't be negative about a fellow flute-player.

Cory says, "I'm so confused they're going to give us the washing machine back."

Then - colonoscopy!

• Like 1

Cameron and Cory are sitting in the nominee chairs in the living room talking with Felicia. Cameron looks pretty comfortable in that chair while Cory is maybe practicing?? while holding his red blanket.

Izzy is in Halloween attire today - orange and black. Also there is a dog bone blanket folded up on Cirie's bed. It's blue with white bones on it. These two beds are not against each other, there's a small gap in between. But there isn't much space for two beds on that side of the door. I think this used to be a three-bedroom room.

There's a birthday cake! Maybe for one of Red's children?? Now Izzy, Cirie and Bowie are talking about brownie mixes in the comic room.

The birthday cake is for Cameron's daughter's birthday. Her name is Stevie. Izzy left to get a piece.

But she took a detour to the bathroom where she encounters Jag.

I want to see the birthday cake but none of the feed cameras are on the kitchen. We return to the comic room to hear Bowie and Cirie talk about prisons. Canada has the nicest prisons in the world. Sweden's are pretty good, too. Russian prisons are the worst.

Bowie has had songs that have charted - one in the US. It's called Bastard. I think she said it's still on the charts or at least still on the internet.

She also was an extra on an episode of SWAT.  She was in a club scene. They (producers, directors, whatever) asked about her performing experience and she said her song Bastard was on the charts, so they used it in the episode and around thirty seconds of her vocals. So she got a little bit of residuals money from that. The episode was around four years ago.

Camera switches to boring Jared and Blue snuggling on the pool table alcove bench. They have been there all afternoon. You can barely see them in Camera 4, which is a long shot of the alcove.

"Wakey, wakey, house guests!" says Mr. Big.

Switching to kitchen cam.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Useful 3

Kitchen cam - I can't see the birthday cake. Unless it's that blue thing on the kitchen island. Red is talking about the different cheesecakes he makes. I can't tell who's with him, either Meme or America. You know, I hardly ever see Meme. I don't know where she hides herself but she is rarely on the feed cameras. Red's making something else. It looks like he's emptying batter into something. OK, I enlarged the view and he's emptying whatever it is into two bowls. So it's probably not batter.

No, not bowls, round cake pans for a layer cake! I thought he'd already made the cake but it's going in the oven now.

Red knows how to make tasty slop. He made a glaze for it. America said she had three bowls of it.

The cake they were talking about earlier was slop cake. Izzy loves it. Slop cake has mayonnaise. The glaze is coffee, brown sugar, regular sugar, maple syrup. Izzy has more.

Everybody's going to want to be have nots now and have slop cake to eat.

Red needs to go on Chopped. For the dessert round the ingredients are oats, coffee, mayonnaise, maple syrup and milk. Guess what Red makes?

Back to boring Jared and Blue.

"In more ways than one," says Blue.

"What does that mean?" asks Jared.

"Whatever you want it to be," answers Blue.

Camera switches to the comic room. It's a party! Who is in here: Felicia, Bowie, Cirie, Izzy, America and someone wearing black skinny legged pants and white tennisshoes. Oh, the camera changed its view and I see it's Matt.

Discussion is about The Challenge.

5 hours ago, Thalia said:

Cody is the one I think will end up on Amazing Race, particularly if he makes it far.  He is really personable and I hope he will make it far because he's so personable (more than Cirie really) and seems nonthreatening.

Who is Cody?

Also please no.  Nobody from BB should be The Amazing Race either.

Oh why do we have to see Jared and Blue fumbling around under the blanket. Then they emerge. I need to change cameras. I can't--they all are on Jared and Blue.

1 minute ago, Skooma said:

Who is Cody?

Also please no.  Nobody from BB should be The Amazing Race either.

Probably Cory?

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I can't tell who's with him, either Meme or America. You know, I hardly ever see Meme. I don't know where she hides herself but she is rarely on the feed cameras.

I've noticed Meme once in the last 24 hours.   at some point a group of them were in the HOH room -- it was when Cirie said "let me put on my sunglasses [sigh]" when Bowie ran the doorbell.  Maybe so she could hide her eye rolls?  Anyhow, Meme was on the bed and it took me a minute to identify her because it had been so long.  It could be because two cameras are dedicated 24/7 to Jared/Blue, so it is hard to focus on the other 12. 

America has had more camera time this week because she's been flirting hard with Cody, and also, I think, because she's a Have Not and Red has been making all these Slop Masterpieces.  They apparently love his slop breakfast milk blend -- it sounds like it tastes like Christina Tosi's Milk Bar Cereal Milk that I've thought about making.

Who knows, maybe Red will get a cookbook deal out of this?  From Hoecake to Hoppin' John:  The Chillbilly's Guide to Slop That'll Make Ya Go Wee Doggy!

16 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

The cake they were talking about earlier was slop cake. Izzy loves it. Slop cake has mayonnaise. The glaze is coffee, brown sugar, regular sugar, maple syrup. Izzy has more.

I don't know if it is big in other parts of the country but Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake is one of those things that always shows up at church potlucks in the south.  I've never made it but I've tasted it and it is good.  Very moist. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

A Meme sighting!! She's in the kitchen, talking about inequity in education. It's not just about diversity, having programs, etc. Red is checking on his cake layers. Jag is there, too.

Jag is talking about the city he grew up in. He calls it Omac and I don't know what town he's talking about. He also mentioned Oroville, which is in California, I think up by San Francisco. He's talking about his Native American friend who lived on a reservation which is on one side of the river going through Omac. Then there's a large Mexican population, a white population, and then "my family."

I checked Google maps and Omak is in Washington state. The Okanogan River runs right through it. So I was sort of close. Omak is closer to California than New York, at least.

Signing off from feeds now! 

• Applause 1
50 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Slop cake has mayonnaise. The glaze is coffee, brown sugar, regular sugar, maple syrup.

This sounds amazing…ly disgusting. Mayo and syrup in the same bite? No.

So they’ve moved from poop talk to prisons? I guess that’s a step up? No wonder the small talk in this house drives Cirie crazy.

The four stages of Hisam: denial, repentance, wheedling, and now anger? I don’t know whether I should look forward to tonight’s feeds or avoid them altogether. (I’m scared.) I don’t think we’ll ever see the acceptance stage.

Earlier, I saw a few minutes of Cory strategizing with Jared. Something about Jared pretending to not trust America and Cory pretending to not trust Blue. Right now, Cory is emerging as a very interesting player, but I’m finding it hard to root for him if he insists on teaming with Jared.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 2

Hisam was featured in the feeds when he was talking to different people, but once he went to the scramble room the cameras left him alone. So he may be out of sight unless he starts mingling with others.

I don't know how it tastes, but that really is a pretty cake.  Country boy knows his way around a kitchen. 

Hisam came downstairs with the rest of them to see the cake but it looked like he sat there and stared when the rest of them sang Happy Birthday -- I guess they can do that now? -- to Cameron's son.   

ETA, maybe he isn't being Debbie Downer.  He is smiling and clapping with the rest. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

"No!" yells Izzy as she scoots down the stairs.

Flashback to Jasmine/Christmas scooting around...ack!  

Houseguest America = Hamster America = Hamerica.  

Mayonnaise basically is eggs, oil, and vinegar (or sometimes lemon juice), which are often in cake.  I've seen recipes for mayonnaise cake.  I think it's pretty clever of Red to take a condiment and use it in this way.  

• Like 6

And now I’d like to welcome our studio audience to this week’s installment of, “All Things Hisam” (it’s Hisam’s favorite show)!

11 hours ago, Drogo said:

...What did he think he was going to accomplish here, exactly? 

His aggressive "MMHMM" around 1:15 is a strong indicator that this dude's got anger issues. 

It didn’t really sound like an angry “MMHMM” to me; I think that’s just what Hisam did to mark time until Albania’s lips stopped moving and Hisam could get back to what was REALLY important - namely, what else HE had to say.  About anything.

9 hours ago, Gummo said:

Yes, also someone who's not used to having his judgment or opinions questioned. Dangerous & stupid to bring those kinds of attitudes into a game like this, but he's obviously still unaware how he comes across.

Unaware, or doesn’t care; same difference.

9 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I know it is unfair of me, but I didn't like Hisam as soon as I saw his "candid hangout" scene in his intro. It screamed "I have to be the center of attention even when someone else is talking and we're just having casual fun." Know way too many dudes like that. 

I’ve worked with a scary number of them myself; total narcissists, always convinced - despite all evidence to the contrary - that they are The Smartest Person In The Room.

6 hours ago, Thalia said:

All that does is explain why the conversation - and Hisam’s use of the term - might stick in Lithuania’s memory more so than Hisam’s; it does NOT confer any support for Hisam’s contention the conversation did not take place solely because HE doesn’t recall it.

TL;DR: As far as Hisam is concerned, it’s Hisam’s world and we’re just living in it.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Hisam talking to Jared, telling him that Jared’s not as close to Cirie, Izzy, and Felicia as Jared thinks he is. The editors are chomping at the bit to cut this into Thursday’s episode, right before Julie reveals to Hisam that Cirie is Jared’s mother. Oof.

Also, Jared is doing a pretty competent job of acting as though the info Hisam is sharing is resonating. He keeps saying, “I’m going to go tell Blue about this right now!” and I think it’s more his escape route than any actual desire to share this info with Blue.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

It didn’t really sound like an angry “MMHMM” to me; I think that’s just what Hisam did to mark time until Albania’s lips stopped moving and Hisam could get back to what was REALLY important - namely, what else HE had to say.  About anything.

Not that I don't agree with every word of this generally, but I thought the MMMHMM sounded pissed, for sure.

Also lol Albania

• Like 1

Cirie in the Comics room talking shit about everyone else with Meme after they talked so much shit about Meme on Sunday night, and I think they've basically counted her out of their alliance?  At least I didn't see her name mentioned in the new alliance with Matt from earlier in this thread.  

Been watching for an hour now and haven't seen Hisam anywhere.  He must be taking a break from trying to save himself?

• Like 1