Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Rats, St Kitts and Nevis! Is Cory still on? Cirie, Felicia, St Kitts - did someone else go down that I missed?

Just those three are down so far, but I think Matt's not long for the wall the way he was leaning before the swirling appeared.

16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

For what it's worth, Izzy may feel bitter about it now but I also don't think she'd hold a grudge for very long. She respects the game so once she gets all the information, I do think she'll genuinely change her tune, and not just because of audience perception. I think she was genuinely hurt by Cory and realized she screwed up, but turned the blame on him, rather than herself. I do think she showed in the house that she recognized that.

I can see them chatting after the show and mending things.

I think Izzy also still doesn't realize WHY Cory flipped on her. She's going to see that he was fully with her and holding America at bay until Izzy lost all chill and told Cory that America had to go. As she condescendingly told America last night, conversations have ramifications. 

SHOCKED America fell. Why can't we have nice things?

• Like 6

I am not a fan of going back to the 7 person jury where you need only 4 votes to win.  In each of Paul's 2 seasons, it was the first member of the jury (Davonne, Cody) that swung the vote against him.

But the problem this season, is that there are so many floaters who haven't done a lot in the game.