Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

This conversation is exhausting; I can't listen to it anymore.  All I know is every time Jared yells "I've been completely honest and straightforward in this conversion" he's really saying "why won't y'all just lay down and let me continue lying to you?"

• Like 10

Well, one thing is for sure, if this is the wall comp tonight, no way is Jared falling down when his mommy does.  It could be epic.

Oh, Izzy is crying.  I do feel bad for her, she loves this game so much.  Unfortunately, just not as much as she loves Cirie.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

See? This was the obvious result of Matt telling Jared well ahead of the vote so, again, how does this benefit Matt? It's so freaking weird.

My impression of Matt is that he's not too bright.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

I hope the others - Matt, Jag and Bowie - don't believe Jared, but believe Cory. Cirie knows her baby is lying, but she'll shield him all that she can.

Maybe Jared will say, "I've been straightforward with you! I always have been, right, Mom?"

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
9 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Maybe Jared will say, "I've been straightforward with you! I always have been, right, Mom?"

And maybe he won't.  Jared strikes me as someone who has called his mom by her first name since he was a sullen, hormone-raging, curfew-breaking, teenager.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
37 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Jared thinks if he raises his voice and gets in Cory's face, it makes him more credible.  It just makes him look more like an idiot.

Jared is simply employing standard bully tactics: volume + intimidation = I’m right and you’re wrong.

• Like 10
  • Applause 5

Cirie must be silently seething about how stupid her son is. Or I hope she is, anyway.

She literally told him just the other day to make Cory feel good lay the fuck off A/C, make them feel good keep them close and she said again to Izzy both her children betrayed her on this one.

But give me open war any day. If anyone buys what Jared is saying they deserve to lose and if anyone floats back to him and cirie they also deserve to lose.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
41 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Jared thinks if he raises his voice and gets in Cory's face, it makes him more credible.  It just makes him look more like an idiot.

And then he calls Cory out for raising his voice, just so Cory can be heard, and Jared says "I lowered my voice, you need to lower yours." Asshole. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Fire 2
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Omfg, Jared denied that he told Matt/Cory that Jag ratted out the vote flip. And then Matt fucking backed Jared up. What in the hell is happening.

Jared is talking so fast I doubt Matt knows exactly what Jared is saying; God knows I’m having trouble understanding him.

• Like 7

Cory needs to end this debate/discussion tell them all to get fucked and we'll see who wins HoH. Like why are we arguing about lies and trust lying and paranoia is the game, welcome to Big Brother. These are the weirdest group of hamsters. I need America or Felicia or Cam in her to cut through this faux logical argument.

Jared who has never lied just admitted that he lied about Jag blowing up the Izzy blindside. He is also so terrified that Izzy is gonna spill if she leaves. She's not but he can't believe it.

• Like 1

To be honest, I think Jared & Cory are both coming off sketchy in this conversation. Jared is lying & gaslighting the hell out of everyone, but Cory isn’t doing himself any favors either. 

Edited by HelpMeRondah
Cody is thankfully not on this season
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

but Cory isn’t doing himself any favors either. 

Because he thinks there is something to salvage, instead of just taking the Cam/America approach, he made the move there is no more back pedaling. They've been lying to you you've been lying to them, see you at the vote.

• Like 2

Wow, just got home and holy crap! Reading the whole thing from the beginning on jokers coz honestly primetimer reloaded like 10 times on the previous page and I’m so over that. But as horrible as this whole fight is and it’s clearly not going the way I want it to and will probably lead to me not being happy after the eviction but it does make for comment worthy viewing. The guys on jokers are doing an amazing job keeping up with this and you guys too.

• Like 1

Jared talking over people and having his mom their to vouch for him was too much for me. No one else really talked but Jared kept contraindicating himelf and talking loudly and fast to confuse everyone. If Jared wins this game I will be disappointed. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

I think it ends up Izzy staying and Cory and America on the block next week.

I don't think so they didn't appear to buying the bullshit and it was very clearly Cirie/Jared arguing with and to Cory/Jag/Bowie/Matt a very poor way to prove you aren't tightly allied. But since they still have three and half hours it's a toss up for sure. That neither Izzy or Felicia are there to campaign is wild to me.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, blixie said:

I don't think so they didn't appear to buying the bullshit and it was very clearly Cirie/Jared arguing with and to Cory/Jag/Bowie/Matt a very poor way to prove you aren't tightly allied. But since they still have three and half hours it's a toss up for sure. That neither Izzy or Felicia are there to campaign is wild to me.

I hope this is true. It was wild the downstairs girls were doing their hair and makeup oblivious. 

15 minutes ago, blixie said:

Is Izzy practicing her eviction speech instead of walking in that room and saying CIRIE IS JAREDS MOM. Yes that's exactly what she's doing.

Why would Izzy ever expose the Cirie/Jared relationship?  They have been the ones trying to KEEP her.  It is everybody else that wants to vote her out.  She doesn't want to help those people.

• Like 2

I couldn't watch more than five minutes, mostly because i so loathe Jared.  I'm now throwing all my chips in on a Cory/America HOH.   I know that Jared now has a huge reason to try to win this comp, but I refused to believe he will have the control over his actions that will be needed to have him stand up there and suffer for a few hours.   He is just too lazy and thinks his social game is too great.  

I guess we'll find out.  I hope this one lasts a long time.  Enough of them have suddenly realized that they aren't one big happy family.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
11 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Jared talking over people and having his mom their to vouch for him was too much for me. No one else really talked but Jared kept contraindicating himelf and talking loudly and fast to confuse everyone. If Jared wins this game I will be disappointed. 

Disappointed? I will be fucking furious and then quit watching BB for another 9 years.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

What a day.

GIF by MOODMAN

Jared and Cirie were SO bad in that argument. The deflection and gaslighting was insane. I'm glad Bowie at least understood what was actually going on. And obviously Cory. I worry Matt didn't even hear 75% of it and Jag is just Jag so.

But I think it'll almost certainly be a 9-0 vote against Izzy tbh. And this wall comp is gonna be a doozy. I am guessing it'll be the longest one ever.

Also, this lol:

• LOL 15

So jokers is making it sound like Cory won the fight and nothing’s changed as far as tonight’s vote before feeds went down. I didn’t watch so can y’all confirm this? Also who all were absent and how did they not hear the yelling?

Just now, dizzyd said:

So jokers is making it sound like Cory won the fight and nothing’s changed as far as tonight’s vote before feeds went down. I didn’t watch so can y’all confirm this? Also who all were absent and how did they not hear the yelling?

Yea, I think most likely it'll be a 9-0 vote against Izzy. 

Cameron, Meme, Blue, Felicia, and Cameron were absent. I have no idea how they didn't hear. I guess the HN room really is soundproof.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Wow, just got home and holy crap! Reading the whole thing from the beginning on jokers coz honestly primetimer reloaded like 10 times on the previous page and I’m so over that

Join the club; To be honest Primetimer has been becoming so increasingly problematic just to READ, I’ve started looking around for better options. And don’t get me started on actually trying to write posts longer than a short sentence; I’ve had to resort to constructing my posts in Notes and copying them over.  Royal PITA.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2

Fuck me into a super yacht, my stomach is churning!

I'ma bout to go home and my dumbass just haaaaad to take a sneak peak at what's going on!  Now I gotta go back and read up to the fight.  My question is, why isn't Cameron and/or Felicia in there?!!

I'm so anxious for tonight, if Izzy stays I'm going to scream like I've never screamed before (outside of Mr. Yogi, but that's for another naughty time, hee!)

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Josh? Really?

Is this to remind us that Jared = Josh and we’re in for a similar end result? He even looks like Jared holding up the Wall. The Wall is supposed to be like the pressure cooker and he and Cirie should be some of the first few down. If they rig the fucking Wall to make Jared HoH again, I’m going to break things 🤬🤬🤬

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

RealityBBQ #BB25 on X: "They're still fighting. Reminder, whoever storms out first will need to spin the wheel and kick themselves in the ass."

[Obvs I posted this link incorrectly - sorry! But this tweet made me laugh.]

Edited by GeorgiaRai
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

I would say Cory won, but since the audience was Matt and Jag and they are both painfully stupid, it's a toss up.  

I'm hoping that as Cory wasted away for three weeks (not consecutive) as a have not, and lost a total of 20 lbs during the last few weeks, he was in training for his big moment of winning the wall comp which usually favors small girls and boys.  Remember Matt "I lied about my wife having Cancer" from BB12 won the wall comp, so there's hope! And apparently James Hueling won as well, but I don't remember that one.

• Like 2

She doesn't want to help those people.

Right she wants to lose and go home. 

I think the vote will hold to get Izzy out, but I also think like most weeks it depends who wins HoH. Bowie, Cory, America and possibly Jag are pretty solid to go after Jared/Cirie/Blue. I don't see why Bowie is being left out of the strong contenders for the wall. She seems like she's pretty strong, not particularly heavy, and newly motivated to win a comp unlike when she was in the pressure cooker. I very much want to see a Meme or Bowie HoH just to see how they use the power. There is not a ton left to learn here about house dynamics but a lot to learn about how Meme and Bowie see their end games.

• Like 1