Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

America and Cam are having a pretty good talk, he's such an egomaniacal fuck boy but he's got most of this figured out, the one part we all know he doesn't even though it's the MOST obvious is that the shit America has told him gets to Cirie via Izzy when it's goddamn Jared. America told him Felicia is likely to go even though it's not her preference. I feel like Cam is being more real with America than Cory UGH, I hate that she has to work with this guy if even for one week. He said he'll talk to Cory and her together and I think, I think that will finally make the wheels click into place as far as Jared being the connect between one side of the house and the other.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Yes Jared is the connection between the two groups, but his information only goes in one direction.  He never tells the other group what Cirie, izzy, felicia are doing.

And yet, everyone knows he’s tight with those ladies. But they never wonder why he isn’t gathering and sharing intel from them. What do they think he’s doing with the “mama”s? Getting laundry advice? Hearing stories about the ye olde days?

The brainpower in this group couldn’t power a night light.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

Felicia and Cirie (with Izzy's help) are trying to mount a Surprise Attack on the HOH Room by going up the stairs with their kayak.   Apparently they think this will bust up imagined revelry being enjoyed by their Mortal Enemies. 

Cameron is being a gracious host.  I know he can't offer them pork rinds or bacon-wrapped appetizers, since they are HNs this week.  But surely, as a pig, he has some slop around.  

Speaking of which, it sounds like he's been pretty nice about the food situation and not eating or cooking downstairs in front of the rest of them.   He is being much nicer during this HOH now that he doesn't have his Wing Man.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, blixie said:

I feel like Cam is being more real with America than Cory UGH, I hate that she has to work with this guy if even for one week. 

I don’t think Cory is a bad guy per se, but he’s a victim of his own youth and inexperience.  Cory is a “hedge your bets” kind of guy, which means he goes above and beyond to try keeping all available options open, for as long as possible.  This approach works well when applied in certain activities such as technical support, or sudoku.  Personal relationships are not one of those applicable areas, however; “hedging your bets” ends up translating directly into a lack of commitment.

This is what Cory does not yet understand.  Cory constantly waffles on his commitment to Algeria, to Jared, etc., and congratulates himself on the flexibility of his game - but Cory is apparently clueless that his refusal to commit translates directly to others as a lack of trust, which means nobody will fully trust him in return.  Cory’s “flexibility” simply means when it comes time for others to start cutting deadwood, he’ll be one of the easiest to let go.

1 hour ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Unfortunately I see Felicia getting AFP, I'm calling it now.

I disagree - not after last night’s gaslighting tutorial, anyway.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Cirie and Felicia still offended that Bowie dared to say she felt betrayed after the HOH vote.  I started to paraphrase what they are saying, but why bother?  Short and sweet, she's a hypocrite and they are saints. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 3
1 hour ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Unfortunately I see Felicia getting AFP, I'm calling it now.

Yeah No. She’s nowhere near the top of the fan rankings and that was even before last night’s episode. She wasn’t even in the top 4 voted for the power of invincibility. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

She’s nowhere near the top of the fan rankings and that was even before last night’s episode. She wasn’t even in the top 4 voted for the power of invincibility. 

I knew that Jared had been at the bottom of current houseguests at Jokers least since Hisam left, but I just googled and found five BB 25 sites that rated the houseguests.   With the exception of one, he is at the bottom, and Cirie has dropped to the middle of the pack.  On Jokers, America and Cory have more days at number one than Matt, which thrills me since Jared hates them so.   Felicia dropped several slots just in the past 24 hours.  

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I didn’t watch that Blue DR because I fast forward all the showmance segments but I remember seeing people say she seemed to piece it together. I hadn’t heard that she explicitly said she knows Cirie is Jared’s mom. Literally none of her behavior since then makes sense if she actually knows that.

Well none of her actions at all have made any sense since day 1 so at least we can say she is consistent.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

but his information only goes in one direction.  He never tells the other group what Cirie, izzy, felicia are doing.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

I guess by two sides I meant those who think Jared is aligned with them v Cirie and those who know for sure his aligned with Cirie. Its Cam, I'm talking about Cam (and Bowie), and Corey kind of tried to paint the picture for Cam (that maybe per chance everyone lis lying to him about the vote for a third time) but since Cam knows all, Corey is just wrong. I had wanted Corey to talk to Cam with America present, as the really important bit was the debate about how things America said to Cam and Cam said to America were getting back to Cirie, Cam blamed it on Izzy even though he supposedly doesn't trust Izzy and doesn't talk to her. But who DO you talk to dumbass? Jared. I feel like if they went over that bit WITH Cory he'd point it out to Cam and bring up how Jared has to be the spy/rat between Cirie and the rest of the house. Jag's bit about Jared and Cirie both knowing Matt won PoI and telling him he was saved is also crucial to bring up to Cam. 

But Cory will ruin that because it's too soon to cut Izzy, rather be too soon than too late.

Edited by blixie
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Nashville said:

I don’t think Cory is a bad guy per se, but he’s a victim of his own youth and inexperience.  Cory is a “hedge your bets” kind of guy, which means he goes above and beyond to try keeping all available options open, for as long as possible.  This approach works well when applied in certain activities such as technical support, or sudoku.  Personal relationships are not one of those applicable areas, however; “hedging your bets” ends up translating directly into a lack of commitment.

I agree. I actually like Cory; I think he's really funny, and I had a lot of respect for the way he handled his conversation with America yesterday when he had to basically tell her he was giving her one last chance to not spill everything he told her. And a lot of his reads are decent. But he struggles with how to do something with the information and insight he has and ends up just sort of appeasing everyone and being eternally caught in the middle. He seems to be counting on everyone else blowing up their alliances with each other to get him further, which actually worked the past couple of weeks, but it won't work forever. He and America clearly gravitate to each other as people, but the way they want to play isn't aligned. Cory knows she's a chaos monster and seemingly has decided to deal with it by making sure everyone would take out America over him, all the while being terrified someone might actually take her out. It's an...interesting strategy.  

The fact that none of these people know about Jared and Cirie is really messing up their games, because they all assume Jared is going to play like a rational (wrong), independent (wrong) person, and it's just not the case. Add in aggressively clueless Jag, Matt "I'm going to base my entire game on a read the person I would like to date had a month ago," and Blue the aspiring influencer who doesn't seem to care at all about winning, and you have a perfect storm of people who just aren't playing in a way that makes sense for anyone else to play with. And on top of all of it, you have Cirie who has had four seasons of reality TV to hone her social game plus her very own minion. In some ways I feel like it's worse than Paul.

I saw someone say on social media that America seems to have some neurodivergence, and I can't stop seeing it now. She really seems to struggle to form a genuine connection with anyone other than Cory, and she's also consistently misreading her social place in the game. Her main problem has been that she thinks having a good conversation with someone--about any topic--means she "has" them in a game sense. Cory continually tries to impress upon her that she does NOT, and she still often doesn't believe him. I don't think she has any idea how precarious her position is right now--but Cory does. She does, however, understand who is in power and actually wants to do something about it, which makes her interesting from a game standpoint. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 3

I'm trying to understand why Blue is acting like this, she knows about Jared and Cirie and she still makes one mistake after the other. My conclusion is that Blue cares only about her social media. She knows Cirie is someone people love and she thinks that a relationship with Cirie's son will put herself in the same position. Maybe this is the reason she seems to ignore all the red flags of Jared even though she seems to acknowledge them. She is under the impression that when they all get out of the house people will love her the way they love Cirie for the extra reason that she (Blue) didn't expose Cirie's secret.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Oh, so a lot happened last night. America spilled everything to Cameron, told him the reason why Red was mad at him and that Cameron himself was the target the entire time. Cameron tried to push back and say stuff like "no" and "can't be true" but I think America really got through to him by the end of their conversation. So it looks like Jared's position is finally getting exposed. 

America also went on a spilling spree; she also told Jag that Blue sold them out and to not trust her. Jag, to nobody's surprise, decided that he can't trust what she's saying and wanted to go ask Blue. America begged him to wait a few more days. My guess is that he will ask her this morning, putting America in an even worse spot. And himself, really, since he's basically the next one to go for Cirie's side.

But it looks like an opposition is officially forming. Jag seems to be sticking to being wary of Cirie and company and he wants Izzy out. They want to bring Matt in, but this guy isn't gonna budge while Cirie's in the house.

So this does finally make it a decent season, even if they try and fail.

The downside to this, though? Cameron now has a better shot at winning the game, which bleh.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
20 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

In some ways I feel like it's worse than Paul.

Oh, it's absolutely more rigged than Paul's season (and their season was EXTREMELY rigged early on). I don't think it's "worse," though, because Cirie at least isn't a total complete piece of shit, like Paul was (and, presumably, is, although I haven't really heard much about them recently). 

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh, it's absolutely more rigged than Paul's season (and their season was EXTREMELY rigged early on). I don't think it's "worse," though, because Cirie at least isn't a total complete piece of shit, like Paul was (and, presumably, is, although I haven't really heard much about them recently). 

Yeah, that's the main difference I'm finding. Yes, this is rigged, maybe in a worse way than Paul (though unsure; they got three weeks of safety on TOP of friendship bracelets that helped them gain allies, while Cirie didn't even get safety. She could have been put up week 1 unlike Paul, but her having her son in the game is a HUGE advantage....though also disadvantage, as we're not seeing as he's completely ruining her legacy). But yeah, despite Cirie being nasty toward people like Bowie Jane, she's still not worse than Paul, who actively bullied people. Hell, that was the season where the entire house went after Cody/Jess just because Paul said so. That's the season where Paul would send their guard dog Josh after people like Mark by just saying the command: "pots and pans". That's where they actively encouraged people like Christmas to be nasty. And then Paul would lie about their involvement in each incident.

The few times Paul tried going after people themselves, they would get shut down (it would always be after Cody, as well). 

And that's the season we were almost forced to cheer for a transphobic douchebag, as well. We gave a terrible person AFP all because he was the one person against Cult Leader Paul, who treated everyone horribly.

Cirie's not perfect and she can get nasty but she doesn't treat people the way Paul treated people, so it's why she can never be worse than Paul. 

That, and this season has opposition, which is good. Her teeth aren't fully sunk into the entire house so there's still wiggle room for Cirie to go (and hopefully Jared; as we learned, he's incapable of playing the game without his Mommy holding his hand).

• Like 8
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She could have been put up week 1 unlike Paul,

Well, remember, they didn't add her to the house until AFTER the four possible nominees for eviction in Week 1 had already been selected. That was no accident. But yes, she COULD have theoretically been added after POV, but, well, come on, right?

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1
22 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

"In this week's HoH contest, everyone has to bid on the most amount of years they think they can shave off of their age without people noticing!" 

This week's HOH competition is trivia about Australia's judicial system!

• LOL 17

I’m reading that Izzy doubled down on Bowie last night. That she accused Bowie of being defensive when Bowie asked why she’s left out of conversations. And that Bowie’s as much to blame for the deterioration of their relationship as she is. Way to win votes, Izzy.

Then she went to Jared and complained about Bowie’s terrible attitude. He told her not to worry, they don’t need her vote anyway.m

Meanwhile, Honduras was campaigning hard to Matt and Cory to keep Felicia, because Izzy is more dangerous to them. They could have the deciding votes. Unclear on whether anyone was listening to her, but probably not because nobody listens to Honduras.

• Like 5

Good morning! The view in camera 1 was puzzling until I did full screen. I thought maybe someone had a copy of Red's face and put it on his pillow. Mystery solved! Josh D is in the Comic room - the flat face is his and his cardboard nether regions do resemble a body under the covers. I believe that is Matt on the other side of the dresser for Josh. And I think he's the one snoring really loud, so I have to mute while on this camera. Cirie and Izzy are tucked into their beds on the far side of the room.

Camera 2 shows the room at another angle. The room is still somewhat tidy but definitely more cluttered. Not being able to use laundry makes clothing and towels pile up. Either the angle has changed for Camera 1 has changed or a different camera is being used because you can see Bowie's bed against the wall (currently occupied by Josh) in Cam 1, but you couldn't before.

Cameras 3 and 4 = ditto cameras 1 and 2.

They are doing this a lot more lately - all four cameras on the same scene. Nearly all the feeds I saw were like this yesterday. Is there nothing happening in the other rooms? Maybe this is the only sleeping room where people aren't sharing beds, euphemistically speaking.

2 hours ago, Jillibean said:

I don't think [America] has any idea how precarious her position is right now--but Cory does. 

Cory knows how bad her position is because he helped create it lol.

I love what I'm hearing about America last night. I will always root for someone who doesn't just fall in line and wait for their turn to be evicted. Plus, she gets so much unwarranted hate and that's another type of HG I end up liking. Hell, it's practically the only reason I like Bowie lol.

If this HOH is endurance, which with such a long lockdown period it likely is, I really hope America can pull it out.

I was thinking last night about how I really wish they'd do America's HOH like they did in BBCan. I think they even had them locked down for days and then when they went outside to play HOH nothing was there and they found out Canada was HOH. They really need to do that here. Jared would almost certainly be nominated and that would be AMAZING.

• Like 9
32 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wait, Cory and America fucked/dry humped last night while Felicia and Meme were in the room sleeping. That is so nasty. 

Yeah, they need to stop. Between that and Jared/Blue having sex on the games room couch, these showmances have no respect for other people.

• Like 7
54 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I love what I'm hearing about America last night. I will always root for someone who doesn't just fall in line and wait for their turn to be evicted. Plus, she gets so much unwarranted hate and that's another type of HG I end up liking. Hell, it's practically the only reason I like Bowie lol.

America, when she gets to confront someone, does not hold back. She didn't hold back with Jared and I'm glad she's being just as blunt with Cameron and Jag. If she ever got into a fight with someone in the house, she would not hold back and I love that about her. 

America for AFP! Except she probably won't be top three because the show refuses to edit her in a way that she deserves. And Cameron's gonna get top three because they've edited him to be this loving Space Cowboy instead of a creep.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Now all cameras are on the hospital room. Two sleepers in there, two beds are empty. They must be Have Not volunteers. Bowie must be up in the Have Not room as Josh is in her bed. I think Blue is in one of the hospital beds - I can't tell who is in the bed opposite of her. They've kept this room pretty tidy considering it's mostly guys in there. Camera 4 shows a closeup of someone totally under the covers. There is a dark hand that is sticking through the railings in the headboard. The hand is protruding through the rails into the bed so that is kind of creepy.

I can see on the thumbnails that Cameras 1 and 2 are on the comic room.

So far no one is up, at least the cameras aren't showing anybody who's up.

8 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Darn, I always miss all the good sexytimes!

🤮

I caught a mid-day one and it was revolting. Camera didn't move quickly enough.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

This week's HOH competition is trivia about Australia's judicial system!

“Everything you ever wanted to know about wallabies but were afraid to ask!”

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I love what I'm hearing about America last night. I will always root for someone who doesn't just fall in line and wait for their turn to be evicted.

Echo THAT times infinity.

Plus, she gets so much unwarranted hate and that's another type of HG I end up liking.

Question: what the country FUCK did Sweden do to get so many HGs hating on her right out of the gate?  Be young and cute?  Refuse to hand out handies to every 30something creepazoid piece of talking shrubbery who decided she should be crushing on him?  Run around on Night 1 hitting people’s toes with a tack hammer?  Inquiring minds want to know.

I was thinking last night about how I really wish they'd do America's HOH like they did in BBCan. I think they even had them locked down for days and then when they went outside to play HOH nothing was there and they found out Canada was HOH. They really need to do that here. Jared would almost certainly be nominated and that would be AMAZING.

Something I’ve always wanted to see (but probably never will): have the HoH comp, but not tell anybody who won - except the winner, later in the DR.  Make the other HGs wait until the initial nom ceremony to unveil the winner.

Just imagine: 24-ish hours of almost all the HGs not knowing who’s ass to kiss to keep THEIR ass off the Block?  Paranoia x1000, baby. 😆

Edited by Nashville
correcting damn autocorrect
  • Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I'm surprised Felicia isn't up yet. You usually see her messing around in the kitchen by now. Must have been a rough night in the HN room.  Or she slept really well.

Camera 1 went back to Izzy in the bathroom. Out of the shower, getting ready for the day.

And the Wakeup call is a little late today. We should be in the swirling colonoscopy at this time.

Wakeup call!

• Like 1

People are up! and oh oh! Jag just scored a 10 on the stinkometer and everyone dashes for their gas masks. (The word stinkometer has a red jagged line under it.) No one's really talking yet, at least not in the bathroom.

Comic room shows Matt getting his lumberjack outfit on. Then he has to wake up Josh. I don't see a gas mask for him. Bowie entered with her duvet and pillow, and wearing her green gas mask. Bowie says she slept on the dog bed last night. It was short, but OK. She's going to boot Josh out of her bed soon.

I thought Josh also had a stand attached to it, but no, it's just the cutout. 

then Izzy dashes in and out, all pretty in pink and an orange gas mask. I see camera 1 is showing a closeup of someone in a pink gas mask so I will check it out.

I have no idea who pink gas mask is. Jared has a blue one. Yellow, or ochre would be closer, is ???  Blue gas mask could be Mecole but the arms look more like Jared's. He's doing a Thinker pose, but hand is on the nose of his gas mask instead of under the chin. Pink gas mask is Liechtenstein. Blue gas mask was Jag, not Jared!

Cirie looks like a sullen statue in her gray bathrobe and basilisk stare. I guess they are all in the bathroom. So is Josh. Mecole is trying to get the cover off of something. Liechtenstein is wrapped in a beige afghan looking like she woke up from a bad dream.

House guests are not in a good mood this morning! Can hear Felicia cackling and see the top of her head.

Announcer guy is really getting the digs in on Jag. Someone says, Watch, they will say Jag is crusty even if he's not in the bathroom. Then we hear: "Jag, smelly! Crusty! P U!!!!", etc., etc. Everyone laughs.

• Like 2

Izzy looks like a Dr. Seuss character, sitting at the table with her coffee. 

And surprise! There is another pig sitting straight across from her! A pig with a feather tattoo.

Mystery novel top ten: The Pig with the Feather Tattoo.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Returned from the store to see Jared lecturing Jag in the hospital room. How they can work together, but not really friends. Jag talking about someone, "he", who has separated himself from the others - probably means Cameron - who is making the other group look mad.

Now Cirie and Izzy are chatting in the pool table nook. They are counting votes.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Jag just scored a 10 on the stinkometer and everyone dashes for their gas masks.

I would have SO much fun with this.  None of this “Cirie has to go pee” shrinking violet bullshit - I’d be grabbing that bullhorn, cranking the volume AAALLLL the way up, and announcing to the planet, “NASHVILLE  IS ABOUT TO TAKE A GREAT BIG OL’ COUNTRY SHIT, SO GO AHEAD AND GRAB YOUR GAS MASKS!!!  YOU MAY WANT TO STEER CLEAR OF THE DOWNSTAIRS TOILET FOR A WHILE, ‘CAUSE WE’RE GOING FOR TWENTY ON THIS’UN!!!   AND AWAAAYYY WE GOOOOO…!!!

Hey - in this House, what else you got to do?  😁

• LOL 13

Cameron and Cory were talking and Cameron was saying they need to team up and bring in America, Bowie, Jag and Matt (we know these 2 are a lost cause) or they’re gonna be picked off 1 by 1 and Cory preceded to go directly to Cirie to tell her this. Cory is putting himself in the running for dumbest player ever. I how Taran annihilates him after the season.

• Like 6
18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cameron and Cory were talking and Cameron was saying they need to team up and bring in America, Bowie, Jag and Matt (we know these 2 are a lost cause) or they’re gonna be picked off 1 by 1 and Cory preceded to go directly to Cirie to tell her this. Cory is putting himself in the running for dumbest player ever. I how Taran annihilates him after the season.

It's like Cory wants Mommy to pat him on the head and say "Good boy!"

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Meme is telling Izzy and Liechtenstein about her adolescent fashion style. She would put on a peacock eyelash at the end of each eye. And she didn't know how to put eyelashes properly. She'd wear knee highs and a mini skirt and a fancy top.

Liechtenstein said she had a pair of black pants with big white polka dots which she would wear with a bright patterned top, such as stripes or plaid. In middle school the style was wet hair, all scrunched, and her bangs went straight across her forehead.

Meme just said she is thinking of keeping Felicia. (Izzy went to the diary room.) Liechtenstein is thinking of keeping Felicia, too. Liechtenstein says as the game progresses being able to win competitions becomes more and more important.  She also said we shouldn't be voting with the "house" - there is no house. Just vote according to what's best for your game. I hope Mecole does not blab this all to others. Bowie is voting for Izzy to leave. Bowie joins the two on the game room sofa.

• Applause 1

Liechtenstein says Matt hates Josh. Mecole says her vote won't change. Liechtenstein says hers won't either.

I hope Meme is trustworthy and doesn't go blabbing all this to others. I think Meme (if she's trustworthy) would be a better ally and friend to Liechtenstein than Cory.

In the HOH room, Cameron is telling Jag that he's (Cam) a monster, public enemy 1, and Jag is number 2. Mr. Big tells Jag his microphone is dragging, and Jag remembers it's downstairs, so off he goes.

Jag and Izzy are still in their pig costumes. Those pig costumes are almost as cute as Jozea's puppy costume, powder blue with his name on a bone. I've seen him on The Challenge and I always transpose that puppy dog costume on him in my mind when he's talking to someone on the show.

• Like 1

I think if ever you're going to be aggressive, it should be now, where you have to know that Cameron inherently HAS to be a big target than you. So even if America is on the outs, she has Cameron as a buffer unless/until he wins POV, and you can't plan that into your strategy when things are already pretty bleak for you. 

• Like 3

I love this show and more than that I love coming here to snark.  But Cirie and Jared are really getting to me and I'm beginning to think I at least need to take a break after this week, especially if Izzy stays.  I don't think even Cirie would bother me as much if Pugsley wasn't there.   She'd still have a huge advantage based on her experience on these shows and her "star" power.  Izzy would still up her butt, and she probably would have spent more time cultivating Cory.   

And at the beginning I was okay with it.  But the fact that that man child of hers just sits around complaining and coasting offends me especially because it is based on a power dynamic no one else has.  The only thing at this point that will offer any equity at all is if Izzy goes home and America or Bowie gets HOH next week.  

• Like 15
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cory knows how bad her position is because he helped create it lol.

If this HOH is endurance, which with such a long lockdown period it likely is, I really hope America can pull it out.

Right?! He spends half the day telling everyone things that will get America evicted, then spends the other half trying to save America. People say America's game is at odds with Cory, but really Cory's game is at odds with Cory. She's a mess for sure, but she's also the only person in that house who has his back a hundred percent. He's a fool to be putting a target on her. 

And the perception of America is actually crazy. There is so much sexism and racism involved in people's feelings about her, and they have no idea because that's how inherent bias works. And the fact that Cory and Jag are constantly the odd men out because they refuse to participate in the misogynist rhetoric is a perfect example of why I always get infuriated with Big Brother. 

Jag is hopeless. The reason Cirie will go all the way to the end is in part because Cirie is amazing at this game and in part because Jag is terrible at this game. 

8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Totally agree with that, except that she's going to drag her son to the end with her and HE is a truly abhorrent person. 

Also, can someone clarify--does Blue know that Jared has a girlfriend at home? 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2

Blue knows about the girlfriend.  She had her own person she was "talking to", and they had a whole long, obnoxious conversation about it.  Jared was just so TORN, y'all, but the connection was so strong and he couldn't help but see where it went with Blue.  BLECH!

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Liechtenstein says Matt hates Josh. Mecole says her vote won't change. Liechtenstein says hers won't either.

Who is Josh?  The guy with the pots and pans that beat Paul that time?

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Skooma said:

Who is Josh?  The guy with the pots and pans that beat Paul that time?

They are probably talking about the Josh Duhamel cutout.  It took me a few days to figure that out myself.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I’m reading that Izzy doubled down on Bowie last night. That she accused Bowie of being defensive when Bowie asked why she’s left out of conversations.

I was at another forum and while Izzy was all up on Bowie, for a bit Bowie was giving it right back to her.

• Like 2