Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Gino and Jasmine seek professional help; Amanda is shocked that Razvan wants kids; Statler and Dempsey spend the night together; Sheila feels threatened by David's interpreter; Violet walks out on Riley; Meisha worries she's been wrong about Nicola.

First Look: 21/07/23; TLC: 23/07/23; Discovery+: 23/07/23;

• Like 1

If Razvan was expecting to 'make love constantly' I'd be willing to bet it's because Amanda was talking big shit on FaceTime for months. Now it's time to pay the piper and after dodging his advances for a few days she's conveniently on her period.....Sure Jan.

• Like 17
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Raine said:

Amanda says she’s all bloated from her period, then they show her in the bathroom putting on makeup looking skinny as a rail. 

Yeah but many women have some degree of body Dysmorphia (not in the clinical sense, but in the sense that we judge our own appearance much more harshly than do others).

• Like 4

I honestly don't know what Razvan sees in Amanda.  She's not fun, shows almost no warmth towards him, she scoffs at him when he says what he wants.  I think he's starting to realize she isn't what she made herself out to be. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Every man needs blood on his sword. I did not here that. Every man has blood on his sword. 

On 7/21/2023 at 9:07 PM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

If Razvan was expecting to 'make love constantly' I'd be willing to bet it's because Amanda was talking big shit on FaceTime for months. Now it's time to pay the piper and after dodging his advances for a few days she's conveniently on her period.....Sure Jan.

Come on. She’s on her period. That’s a no go. 

• Like 1

Good idea Riley argue with the girl who is gonna go back to your room with you. Real  awesome. What an idiot. You flew all the way to Vietnam to see her. Now you’re punching your clown in your room. You’re out at dinner with her. Yeah let’s interrogate her with Tiffany. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I don’t care for Statler.  I would bet good money she coerced Dempsey into being intimate.  If she were a guy, everyone would be complaining about how over-sexualized he is. 

Given Sheila’s living condition, she is clean and well put together. It’s amazing the things we take for granted, like a roof over our head, a bed, electricity, and indoor plumbing.   

Just when I thought Nicola couldn’t be any dumber and dopier, he goes and compares himself to Jesus Christ.  He is unemployed, uneducated, broke, and ugly.  For the life of me, I can’t understand what Meisha sees in him. 

Perfectly said. 

• Like 5

I think Meisha is doing penance by being with him because of her “past”. 
i don’t get it either. 
Does anyone else sing “Nicola” like the guy on the Riccolo cough drops comercial during his scenes? Lol 

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
Just now, Craigcodybazhate said:

Perfectly said. 

Statler gets some pussy and now she’s judging Dempsey. She wasn’t saying that when she was on the shitter with Diarrhea. 

1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I think Meisha is doing penance by being with him because of her “past”. 
i don’t get it either. 
Does anyone else sing “Nicola” like the guy on the Riccolo cough drops comercial during his scenes? Lol 

What does she see in this guy? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I have to say Aimee is very impressive. She speaks English, Tagalog and ASL (probably the sign language of the Philippines as wel)l. I don’t think Sheila’s tears were fake, but the woman was just doing her job! How many ASL interpreters are there in the Philippines that were available???

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

Also- Dempsey has a very interesting face in how it can be transformed with makeup. Certain facial features hold makeup really well (I have a small face so I have to be careful with cheek products, but I have a lot of eyelid space so I can do bold eyeshadow looks), and whoever did hers for the talking heads really made her blue eyes pop. She looks so glamorous, where as in the scene she looks so sporty and “cute”. It’s just fun to see. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

It’s amazing the things we take for granted, like a roof over our head, a bed, electricity, and indoor plumbing. 

Maybe it’s just their rough lives but her parents look old enough to be her grandparents. And the dad seemed to be in some kind of cognitive decline.

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
On 7/22/2023 at 4:07 AM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I am so sick of Amanda and her game playing. She didn't like the bathing suit because it's too soon after her husband died. Sure. Amanda, you had no right to involve yourself in Razvan's life when you have so many roadblocks, issues and hard no's in your life. I think she's just using her husband AS AN EXCUSE. When she started this path, apparently she was able to navigate this new relationship online with no problem so now, suddenly, she's unable to even give a genuine smile or talk in full sentences?

Then in the shop, the saleslady asked her if she liked Romania. "Yes" she answered. That's it? How about, "I do, everything is so beautiful!" But no. For Amanda, a "yes" is all that is required, and that's all she offers. Run, Razvan. I don't know if Amanda will ever be ready to be in a relationship and it has nothing to do with her husband passing away.

Nicola: He has no business being in a relationship. He should have been a Catholic priest, period. He's a horribly boring, controlling, judgemental stick in the mud. During the meet and greet with his friends, they both looked pained at how Nicola was conducting himself. What an absolute fool. He's horrible. I like Meisha.

• Like 19
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Statler says she can’t live at Dempsey’s place and then in the next breath says she hopes they work out. Is she just assuming Dempsey will move to a city?

Does Meisha not realize that stray cats often have fleas?  She’s so prissy about her clothes and makeup but she doesn’t care about that?

• Like 2

I told y’all Dempsey has ass. 

Statler creeps me out. She just sounds awkward as fuck. 

Breedom the legend has spoken finally. Now let’s get into this discussion. 

6 minutes ago, Breedom said:

I am so sick of Amanda and her game playing. She didn't like the bathing suit because it's too soon after her husband died. Sure. Amanda, you had no right to involve yourself in Razvan's life when you have so many roadblocks, issues and hard no's in your life. I think she's just using her husband AS AN EXCUSE. When she started this path, apparently she was able to navigate this new relationship online with no problem so now, suddenly, she's unable to even give a genuine smile or talk in full sentences?

Then in the shop, the saleslady asked her if she liked Romania. "Yes" she answered. That's it? How about, "I do, everything is so beautiful!" But no. For Amanda, a "yes" is all that is required, and that's all she offers. Run, Razvan. I don't know if Amanda will ever be ready to be in a relationship and it has nothing to do with her husband passing away.

Nicola: He has no business being in a relationship. He should have been a Catholic priest, period. He's a horribly boring, controlling, judgemental stick in the mud. During the meet and greet with his friends, they both looked pained at how Nicola was conducting himself. What an absolute fool. He's horrible. I like Meisha.

Finally Breedom been waiting for your take on the show. Keep bringing that fire. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe it’s just their rough lives but her parents look old enough to be her grandparents. And the dad seemed to be in some kind of cognitive decline

I know. It's sad.

1 hour ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Finally Breedom been waiting for your take on the show

Man, I hate Nicola. He doesn't act human. RUN Meisha!!!! This guy is seriously impaired!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe it’s just their rough lives but her parents look old enough to be her grandparents. And the dad seemed to be in some kind of cognitive decline.

Yeah that was sad. Her pops looks a little off. 

3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I have to say Aimee is very impressive. She speaks English, Tagalog and ASL (probably the sign language of the Philippines) as well. I don’t think Sheila’s tears were fake, but the woman was just doing her job! How many ASL interpreters are there in the Philippines that were available???

She’s a good interpreter. Damn she’s smart. 

• Like 4
(edited)

I wonder if Sheila is afraid David would prefer a woman fluent in ASL and it is more fear than jealousy?   And I’m sure she was already worrying about David’s reaction to her home.

Miesha…stop worrying how you missed the red flags…flee now. Worry later.     And I think she clung to the kitten because of Nicola’s coldness.  

I fast forward Gino and Statler.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 10

My heart broke for Sheila as she was crying over the interpreter and when she showed David around her home. I think she genuinely cares for David and they have a connection---but she also knows that if this works out, it is a ticket out of extreme poverty. And to have it so close and then possibly lose it I think would break anyone. And yes, she was concerned he would swap her out for the young interpreter. Hey, it isn't farfetched---look at how the people behave on Match Me Abroad, as if a foreign spouse is something you go shop for and select off a shelf after 1 or 2 dates. Why would she expect better from David? I thought what he said in his talking head was sweet and did make me like him a little more. I do hope they make it to the alter. And I agree, the parents seemed off or slow and I am willing to bet they ARE actually her grandparents and her actual parents took off like Mary's on 90Day the other way. 

Nicola is a POS. I really hope Meisha ditches this turd. You can find devout Catholic men elsewhere who aren't total assholes and disregard your feelings. When he compared himself to Jesus, I LOL'd and thought, this man is insane. I am sure the same thought went through her head, sitting there hearing it. Like, WTF did I get myself into? And with a camera crew documenting this shitshow. Totally out of line the way he tried to throw her under the bus with his friend. 

Dempsey---thank you for being I think the FIRST in this franchise who insisted on a solo shower after hours and hours of travel before hitting the sack. 

Riley is another POS who just needs to go. Violet, you deserve better. Totally out of line and he will constantly question every tiny thing she ever did over the course of the relationship. His family and friends will never accept that she doesn't have ulterior motives.....

6 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

She’s a good interpreter. Damn she’s smart. 

I assume production helped locate her because that can't be an easy combination to find. Nor cheap. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

Miesha -- FLEAS!  And Flee!

I’m a huge cat lover too so I understand her instinct to cuddle the cat, but I don’t want to get bitten by fleas so I resist. Yeah Meisha run far away from this man. 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

My heart broke for Sheila as she was crying over the interpreter and when she showed David around her home. I think she genuinely cares for David and they have a connection---but she also knows that if this works out, it is a ticket out of extreme poverty. And to have it so close and then possibly lose it I think would break anyone. And yes, she was concerned he would swap her out for the young interpreter. Hey, it isn't farfetched---look at how the people behave on Match Me Abroad, as if a foreign spouse is something you go shop for and select off a shelf after 1 or 2 dates. Why would she expect better from David?

You are very insightful and thank you for sharing this perspective. I like Sheila (and David). I think Sheila is pretty smart too, to have learned English and some ASL already, it’s not as if she had to learn it for work, so to take the extra time to master that means she has a gift for languages. No one could blame her at all for wanting a better life for her family. And although David was clearly uncomfortable (I would be in that situation) he wasn’t rude or smug- he had only sympathy for them not contempt (like many other participants we have seen). 

9 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Could be her biological grandparents, or she could be the youngest in the family (the parents being over 40 when she was born). Her son is 12 and she says she had him as a teen, that would make her only 30, but her parents could be 70. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

he wasn’t rude or smug- he had only sympathy for them not contempt (like many other participants we have seen).

Can you imagine Riley in that situation? He would have been on the phone with his friends and family and they all would have been crying out over how OBVIOUSLY this was a scam the whole time and he needs to run away because she is using him. I was relieved at David's reaction, curious how long he will stay with the family before saying yeah let's go to a hotel. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Can you imagine Riley in that situation? He would have been on the phone with his friends and family and they all would have been crying out over how OBVIOUSLY this was a scam the whole time and he needs to run away because she is using him. I was relieved at David's reaction, curious how long he will stay with the family before saying yeah let's go to a hotel. 

I don’t like Riley for a number of reasons, he would’ve shown his entire backside in a situation like that. It would’ve been all about him and how dare he be forced to live in those conditions, Violet lied to him, blah blah blah. 

Edited to add: Dempsey’s gift to Statler was very thoughtful and special given her hobby. Slater’s gift to Dempsey was comical. Statler seems like she’s always into the next “new” thing or person- it’s the thrill of the hunt for her. 

• Like 8

Riley, you crude, rude doofus. He's done with Violet, and instead of sending her away with get out of here or go away, he tells her to "beat it!"  Sounds so old school playground talk, like something you heard on Little Rascals or Three Stooges.  Violet, leave him in the dust!

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

My heart broke for Sheila as she was crying over the interpreter and when she showed David around her home. I think she genuinely cares for David and they have a connection---but she also knows that if this works out, it is a ticket out of extreme poverty. And to have it so close and then possibly lose it I think would break anyone. And yes, she was concerned he would swap her out for the young interpreter.

Yes, another sad moment. Afterall, how well does she REALLY know David? That's why she isn't sure what his reaction would be to Aimee. She can't have complete trust until she knows him better and they have other shared experiences together. I hope they do stay together and she comes to the US for a better life.

Gino: I don't buy the reason he's using as to why he doesn't want to have sex with Jasmine. I don't know the real reason he's holding back other than he just doesn't like sex. They've been together for years and has only had sex 7 times. So that means Jasmine has been so horrifically verbally abusive towards him for years - as well as Gino never, ever getting over anything she says; continually holding anger. If that's the case, just leave. Why didn't the therapist hone in on this excuse?

And yes, the two of them just needs to go out and have fun. That won't change the intimacy issue, but at least they are experiencing some joyfulness.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, luvgoldens said:

he tells her to "beat it!" 

When that is what he will be doing now.

19 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Yes, another sad moment. Afterall, how well does she REALLY know David? That's why she isn't sure what his reaction would be to Aimee. She can't have complete trust until she knows him better and they have other shared experiences together. I hope they do stay together and she comes to the US for a better life.

Gino: I don't buy the reason he's using as to why he doesn't want to have sex with Jasmine. I don't know the real reason he's holding back other than he just doesn't like sex. They've been together for years and has only had sex 7 times. So that means Jasmine has been so horrifically verbally abusive towards him for years - as well as Gino never, ever getting over anything she says; continually holding anger. If that's the case, just leave. Why didn't the therapist hone in on this excuse?

And yes, the two of them just needs to go out and have fun. That won't change the intimacy issue, but at least they are experiencing some joyfulness.

Unless he has some serious medical issues Gino shouldn’t need the blue pill at his age.  Maybe he just isn’t attracted to her sexually and is just looking for a trophy wife/arm candy for other men to envy.  

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Breedom said:

I don't for many reasons but she doesn't deserve to be treated like that.  He is a total dick.

• Like 3
On 7/22/2023 at 10:32 AM, Elizzikra said:

Yeah but many women have some degree of body Dysmorphia (not in the clinical sense, but in the sense that we judge our own appearance much more harshly than do others).

Oh, I agree with you, but in Amanda’s case I see it as just another excuse.  Personally I’m with her on the not wanting to while she’s on her period but she just seems to have an excuse for everything.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

My heart broke for Sheila as she was crying over the interpreter and when she showed David around her home. I think she genuinely cares for David and they have a connection---but she also knows that if this works out, it is a ticket out of extreme poverty. And to have it so close and then possibly lose it I think would break anyone. And yes, she was concerned he would swap her out for the young interpreter. Hey, it isn't farfetched---look at how the people behave on Match Me Abroad, as if a foreign spouse is something you go shop for and select off a shelf after 1 or 2 dates. Why would she expect better from David? I thought what he said in his talking head was sweet and did make me like him a little more. I do hope they make it to the alter. And I agree, the parents seemed off or slow and I am willing to bet they ARE actually her grandparents and her actual parents took off like Mary's on 90Day the other way. 

Nicola is a POS. I really hope Meisha ditches this turd. You can find devout Catholic men elsewhere who aren't total assholes and disregard your feelings. When he compared himself to Jesus, I LOL'd and thought, this man is insane. I am sure the same thought went through her head, sitting there hearing it. Like, WTF did I get myself into? And with a camera crew documenting this shitshow. Totally out of line the way he tried to throw her under the bus with his friend. 

Dempsey---thank you for being I think the FIRST in this franchise who insisted on a solo shower after hours and hours of travel before hitting the sack. 

Riley is another POS who just needs to go. Violet, you deserve better. Totally out of line and he will constantly question every tiny thing she ever did over the course of the relationship. His family and friends will never accept that she doesn't have ulterior motives.....

I assume production helped locate her because that can't be an easy combination to find. Nor cheap. 

Wow you really did great on your assesment. Lots of research. 

I totally agree about Riley and Nicola. I can’t stand him. He acts like he is better then Meisha. Did you check how the other guy treats his wife and how He treats Meisha. His boy was looking at him like what are you doing? 

This guy got mad at Meisha showing affection to a cat. He is a certified punk. Get rid of him. 

I don’t think David will flee. He’s genuine. Dude gave her his phone with Dms in there. David was low key shooting his shot at interpreter with the are you married??? Like whoa dude how about the normal do you work with a lot of people in Philipines? 

I get why she would be jealous. It’s a dog eat dog in Philipines and interpreter might be trying to get out to. 

I hope everything is okay with her. 

And big shoutout to match me abroad. What a train wreck. 

2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Unless he has some serious medical issues Gino shouldn’t need the blue pill at his age.  Maybe he just isn’t attracted to her sexually and is just looking for a trophy wife/arm candy for other men to envy.  

Jasmine has a dick she does the fucking. Maybe Gino wants a submissive. They both are fucked up. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Craigcodybazhate said:
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Jasmine has a dick she does the fucking. Maybe Gino wants a submissive. They both are fucked up. 

I think you are right, Jasmine does have a dick.....actually 3 of them.  Honestly, when she whipped them out and was taking about doing anal, I assumed she was going to do it to Gino.  Not the other way around.  

• LOL 4
38 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Ah yes, how could I forget about Amanda and Razvan (or WTF ever)...I felt bad for him. Not because of her saying she didn't want to have sex on her period, but when she had rejected his gift. Girl, just STFU and wear it. Again, I think this all has less to do with her memory of her dead husband and more with her just being a game playing bitch.

100% YES. The whole post. She somehow thinks that she is very, very, special, where she can act like she does. Her judgement skills are seriously lacking choosing to go on this trip in the first place. What was she saying about not being comfortable with the bathing suit Raz gave her because it was too soon or something? Do I remember that correctly? WHAT? If she can't do that, how does she think she's going to be intimate or even affectionate with someone new? Yes, she's got a pocketful of excuses she pulls out at any given time to keep him at bay.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

I have no idea why Jasmine wants to marry Gino. And she has sons-- I would be worried having Gino as any type of father figure.

Nicola has no idea what to do with emotions. Both Meisha and Nicola don't seem happy with each other. I think when Meisha cries, it puts too much pressure on Nicola, and he doesn't know what to do, and he gets angry because he isn't used to any type of challenges. 

I think Razvan's cheesy constant attempts to have sex are pushing Amanda away. 

• Like 4
18 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Riley. 

11 hours ago, gaPeach said:

I think you are right, Jasmine does have a dick.....actually 3 of them.  Honestly, when she whipped them out and was taking about doing anal, I assumed she was going to do it to Gino.  Not the other way around.  

Gino would like that. That’s why he doesn’t say it on T.V. Gino only gets off when Jasmines on top. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Breedom said:

What was she saying about not being comfortable with the bathing suit Raz gave her because it was too soon or something? Do I remember that correctly? WHAT?

Yep. I took it to mean too soon to be accepting gifts from another man, that it felt strange. Um....didn't it feel weird to sext with another man? Or flirt? She has no problem acting like his girlfriend when it comes to dictating his work (can't kiss the actress in a video), but then acts weird about him telling the shopkeeper about their relationship and buying her a bikini. Imagine if he bought her lingerie! Oh my

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1

This just in. This just in. Riley was arguing with Violet about wanting to go see the Barberi movie. Violet wanted to see openheimer. And Riley was adamant in seeing Barbie. 

you don’t believe Riley was dressed in his best Barbie attire. Pink suit lol. 😂

I kept waiting for Violet to ask Tiffany why she’s wearing those huge sunglasses indoors. Thank god she’s been smart & only meeting him in public places. 

I wanna know more about that collection of what looked like a happy meal toys that couple counselor Geno/Jasmine met with appeared to have.

Amanda continues to be unpleasant to watch, I agree with the others who said she probably talked a lot about sex before meeting, & now suddenly after days of nothing, she’s used the classic “I’m on my period” line…She’s not required or wrong for not having sex,but at least be honest with the guy. Also Amanda, you don’t control who comes into America, he had the visa in process before you all were taking it seems. 

Sheila’s situation is just sad, definitely puts into perspective how, you may not have the most fancy,biggest, nicest home, but at least you have a roof, running water, proper walls, a bed, shower. etc. etc. 

I thought dempsey’s home was cozy, small, but cozy. I’d stay there no problem. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

I wanna know more about that collection of what looked like a happy meal toys that couple counselor Geno/Jasmine met with appeared to have.

I think she's maybe a child and family therapist and those were for play therapy with kids?

I thought dempsey’s home was cozy, small, but cozy. I’d stay there no problem. 

It looked cute but I thought it didn't have a working toilet? That would be a big nope from me.

• Like 4